Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

An Old Picture Of Dbanj And Don Jazzy Together - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Old Picture Of Dbanj And Don Jazzy Together (21300 Views)

Amber Rose Walks Out Of Dbanj’s Party / Pictures Of Dbanj Celebrating With The Super Eagles / Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Old Picture Of Dbanj And Don Jazzy Together by Pappyto: 7:26pm On Feb 13, 2013
queensmith: is this when they were very poverty? grin grin grin
OLODO u 2 listen 2 urself u beta go nd brushen up ur english
Re: An Old Picture Of Dbanj And Don Jazzy Together by egbeman1: 7:26pm On Feb 13, 2013
SEE CHANGESS!!!! MONEY GOOD OOOO grin
Re: An Old Picture Of Dbanj And Don Jazzy Together by yuzedo: 7:27pm On Feb 13, 2013
Chai!
Re: An Old Picture Of Dbanj And Don Jazzy Together by ogundokun: 7:27pm On Feb 13, 2013
D`banj neck too long for the foto
Re: An Old Picture Of Dbanj And Don Jazzy Together by gen2briz(m): 7:30pm On Feb 13, 2013
May God punish poverty and him gf.....chai money good ooo
Re: An Old Picture Of Dbanj And Don Jazzy Together by KINGwax(m): 7:35pm On Feb 13, 2013
??
Re: An Old Picture Of Dbanj And Don Jazzy Together by joyli: 7:40pm On Feb 13, 2013
grin Don jazy dey vex? Haaaaa grin grin grin grin

Funny pics
Re: An Old Picture Of Dbanj And Don Jazzy Together by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 13, 2013
blackmale: chei.. tht time wey don baba j dey form 50 cent..., dbanj stil lok d same sha

See that don jazzy with his oversize shirt ? shocked wow,that was when poverty use to be his closest friend. tongue
Re: An Old Picture Of Dbanj And Don Jazzy Together by sunnyp1(m): 8:25pm On Feb 13, 2013
dayokanu: Who is the guy in the middle with his oversized trouser,

Looks like Jonathan

Google am now
Re: An Old Picture Of Dbanj And Don Jazzy Together by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 13, 2013
follygab: i think i will post a fake post on NIRALAND to make front page

Who cares what happens in NIRALAND? Do u have 1million + people over dere? undecided undecided
Re: An Old Picture Of Dbanj And Don Jazzy Together by topsonkay(m): 8:57pm On Feb 13, 2013
dridowu: Who is d banj ?
Which planet is don jazzy from ?
google manager. 4rm venus
Re: An Old Picture Of Dbanj And Don Jazzy Together by redcliff: 9:48pm On Feb 13, 2013
this laila no get work...
Re: An Old Picture Of Dbanj And Don Jazzy Together by valnelly(m): 10:49pm On Feb 13, 2013
Odinaka00: Why can't I ever βξ d first Ť☺ comment? Dayum! Ever since I joined Nairaland
do u get an accolade for that?
Re: An Old Picture Of Dbanj And Don Jazzy Together by yomip3t(m): 11:23pm On Feb 13, 2013
He was SKIBANJ on this pic but he's now EJA NLA !!!
Re: An Old Picture Of Dbanj And Don Jazzy Together by cyril83(m): 11:26pm On Feb 13, 2013
queensmith: is this when they were very poverty? grin grin grin
where have u been gurl? Anywayz how is zimbabwe?
Re: An Old Picture Of Dbanj And Don Jazzy Together by cyril83(m): 11:30pm On Feb 13, 2013
tchidi:

Who cares what happens in NIRALAND? Do u have 1million + people over dere? undecided undecided
dey there dey dey press pimples...over 1million pple are on this forum.
Re: An Old Picture Of Dbanj And Don Jazzy Together by Revolva(m): 11:46pm On Feb 13, 2013
Haha back den when they were struggling....that's is life for ya...boiz must be boiz no bitchness
Re: An Old Picture Of Dbanj And Don Jazzy Together by suxes2005(m): 12:02am On Feb 14, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Shuo! See D'banj, see Don Jazzy doing trying times.
Who's that dagini dagini, gboro gboro, gbengbeleke, jooro jooro, pelebe bi ewe moin moin man in the middle of the pic. See his long 'Mr Tisha (Teacher) trousier. Looking @ him reminds me of Mr Bright, my geography teacher in Sec Sch. That man is as tin as a broom. We nicknamed him skele (skeleton) cos of his shape.

Thou Smoketh Wine!

1 Like

Re: An Old Picture Of Dbanj And Don Jazzy Together by olagoldwuraola: 12:09am On Feb 14, 2013
Who's that dagini dagini, gboro gboro, gbengbeleke, jooro jooro, pelebe bi ewe moin moin man in the middle of the pic. See his long 'Mr Tisha (Teacher) trousier. Looking @ him reminds me of Mr Bright, my geography teacher in Sec Sch. That man is as tin as a broom. We nicknamed him skele (skeleton) cos of his shape.
Who asked u ur history?? Where we supposed to laff? Kk nau am laffing

grin
Who asked u ur history?? Where we supposed to laff? Kk nau am laffing
Re: An Old Picture Of Dbanj And Don Jazzy Together by Hardfact: 4:11am On Feb 14, 2013
3 hungry looking boys. Eiya!
Re: An Old Picture Of Dbanj And Don Jazzy Together by Catchfire1: 7:20am On Feb 14, 2013
queensmith: : is this when they were very poverty? grin grin

ronnyfam:

((((((( GBAGAUN)))))))))

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha..... grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

I lafeth!
Re: An Old Picture Of Dbanj And Don Jazzy Together by queendiva: 9:11am On Feb 14, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]Oh ma gosh dis can't be true, see don jazzy be like all dis agbero way dey live for under bridge,dbaj look like person way just comot for prison shocked
Re: An Old Picture Of Dbanj And Don Jazzy Together by donted(m): 12:21pm On Feb 14, 2013

They r in ur boxer. Hahahaha
Re: An Old Picture Of Dbanj And Don Jazzy Together by phreakabit(m): 12:46pm On Feb 14, 2013
Them be like thief. . . The other guy be like broke primary school teacher!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Protest, Join Politics Instead Says Nollywood Actress, Funke Adesiyan / Celebrities On Red Carpet At 2016 Headies Award (Photos) / Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.