Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Is This Nicki Minaj's Mom? (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is This Nicki Minaj's Mom? (photos) (10629 Views)

Ex-senator’s Daughter Gets N6million Wristwatch From Mom…[photos] / Read Nadia Buari's Touching Tribute 2 Majid Michel's Mom+Photos Of Nadia And Mom / Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This Nicki Minaj's Mom? (photos) by spywareczar(m): 5:31pm On Feb 13, 2013
Nicki Minaj Shares Shocking Resemblance To Young Chaka Khan.

Thanks to Questlove of The Roots, fans of both Nicki Minaj and Chaka Khan have been given the opportunity to witness the striking, nearly identical resemblance that the two share. Questlove put together these images side by side of a young Chaka Khan next to a 2008 picture of Nicki Minaj during a photo shoot. Talk about deja vu.
They look like they could be twins!

Re: Is This Nicki Minaj's Mom? (photos) by fbistarship(m): 7:09am On Feb 14, 2013
Wow, they luk alike
Re: Is This Nicki Minaj's Mom? (photos) by girlyly: 9:27am On Feb 14, 2013
i agree with you girl

(1) (Reply)

Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars / Nkem Owoh:I Cannot Forgive Gen. Buhari For Unlawfully Killing My Elder Brother / Tribute Night For Pete Eneh On January 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.