Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars (10634 Views)

Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] / Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars / Burna Boy Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by spectramissile: 5:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
Enetimi Alfred Odom who is popularly known by his stage name "Timaya' revealed that he can never go broke again. The 36 year old indigenous "Odi" singer from (Bayelsa state) is no doubt one of nigeria's richest musician. He took to his IG page to share the picture of his Mercedes G Wagon some minutes ago with the caption above.

Continue to see more pictures and his tweet by clicking here

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by spectramissile: 5:30pm On Sep 08, 2014
boss

1 Like

Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by DickDastardly(m): 5:32pm On Sep 08, 2014
So happy seeing people getting close to my class wink

8 Likes

Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by icebebe(f): 5:33pm On Sep 08, 2014
Mmmmm... Empress is dere buying hair on credit,show some love bro.

26 Likes

Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by spectramissile: 5:34pm On Sep 08, 2014
DickDastardly: So happy seeing people getting close to my class wink

if i hear?

2 Likes

Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by spectramissile: 5:35pm On Sep 08, 2014
icebebe: Mmmmm... Empress is dere buying hair on credit,show some love bro.

haba, haha

1 Like

Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by hatux: 5:37pm On Sep 08, 2014
Odom odom?
Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by Tallesty1(m): 5:38pm On Sep 08, 2014
That is the spirit.

1 Like

Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by spectramissile: 5:40pm On Sep 08, 2014
Tallesty1: That is the spirit.

good spirit at that
Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by spectramissile: 5:46pm On Sep 08, 2014

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 08, 2014
Reminds me of Arsenio Hall, Red Foxx.

Never say never.

2 Likes

Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by LesbianBoy(m): 6:02pm On Sep 08, 2014
Haters where una dey o!

3 Likes

Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by spectramissile: 6:03pm On Sep 08, 2014
CityNG: Reminds me of Arsenio Hall, Red Foxx.

Never say never.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by spectramissile: 6:20pm On Sep 08, 2014
money speaking

1 Like

Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by gunuvi(m): 6:25pm On Sep 08, 2014
you fall my hand o timaya. I am always happy seeing people moving up ladder of life but its only God that keeps people up there.
remember naija is a country with many poor people and some of them are your fan. such display may give some of them hypertension.
next time think well and enjoy your hard earn money silently.

2 Likes

Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by spectramissile: 6:37pm On Sep 08, 2014
gunuvi: you fall my hand o timaya. I am always happy seeing people moving up ladder of life but its only God that keeps people up there.
remember naija is a country with many poor people and some of them are your fan. such display may give some of them hypertension.
next time think well and enjoy your hard earn money silently.

abi oooo

1 Like

Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 08, 2014
'm not hating in anyway, I don't see acquisition of cars as an asset undecided#TeamRealEstate wink

9 Likes

Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 08, 2014
timi boy, no one knows tomorrow... not even the next second.

3 Likes

Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by ZACHIE: 7:20pm On Sep 08, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Timaya, na you I dey laugh ooo

The only thing I can say to you is:
OTHERS HAVE GONE AHEAD

Don't wanna wax philosophical over this can of ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by spectramissile: 7:21pm On Sep 08, 2014
Wsfirstlady: 'm not hating in anyway, I don't see acquisition of cars as an asset undecided#TeamRealEstate wink

good talk bro
Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by shizzleStar: 7:36pm On Sep 08, 2014
thats my guy, Jah bless your hustle bruv! cool
Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by spectramissile: 7:39pm On Sep 08, 2014
shizzleStar: thats my guy, Jah bless your hustle bruv! cool

but wise spending is the way forward

1 Like

Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by Janeify(f): 7:43pm On Sep 08, 2014
girl,you don start to dey carry that empress matter like your gala oo

1 Like

Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by shizzleStar: 7:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
spectramissile:

but wise spending is the way forward
yeah, but i dont think he meant those cars are his investments, i want to beleive he has loads of investments here and there we wouldnt know about
Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by spectramissile: 7:47pm On Sep 08, 2014
shizzleStar:
yeah, but i dont think he meant those cars are his investments, i want to beleive he has loads of investments here and there we wouldnt know about

i hope so, cos money has wing s oooo
Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by Debbyug(f): 7:52pm On Sep 08, 2014
am tripping really....he looks soo handsome Nd knows how to dress wella

1 Like

Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by rattlesnake(m): 7:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
I thought they said he confessed
Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by spectramissile: 7:57pm On Sep 08, 2014
rattlesnake: I thought they said he confessed

confessed about what oooo
Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by shizzleStar: 7:58pm On Sep 08, 2014
spectramissile:

i hope so, cos money has wing s oooo
lol...i hope he knows what he is doing sha cheesy
Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by spectramissile: 7:59pm On Sep 08, 2014
shizzleStar:
lol...i hope he knows what he is doing sha cheesy

dem no dey tell person say rain dey fall now
Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by rattlesnake(m): 8:01pm On Sep 08, 2014
spectramissile:

confessed about what oooo
grin grin that God should forgive him for singling "ukwus"

1 Like

Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by spectramissile: 8:02pm On Sep 08, 2014
rattlesnake: grin grin that God should forgive him for singling "ukwus"

chaiii, i thought it was even a bigger issue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This Nicki Minaj's Mom? (photos) / Suicide Attempt: Butt Implants Save Brazilian Model After Falling Off Building / Happy 32nd Birthday To Banky W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.