Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,112 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

People To Come Together And Start A Trustworthy Haulage Company. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / People To Come Together And Start A Trustworthy Haulage Company. (755 Views)

My Haulage Company need a Partnership Of 200k. 50% By 50% Share / Lets Come Together And Start That Business Idea Of Yours. / Help With A Business Name For My Trucking/haulage Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

People To Come Together And Start A Trustworthy Haulage Company. by babygirlfl: 6:15pm On Feb 13, 2013
There is no doubt that our country needs a good, well managed and trustworthy haulage company.In light of this,I am hoping to get people who are willing to join hands both financially and through hard work to start a good haulage company.

Vision
To be the best haulage company in Nigeria.

Plan
To get between 10-20 people who can contribute financially and through hard work to achieve this vision

To register a company with all the people involved being shareholders including proper documentation and agreement by all members.

To start operation as a haulage company

To manage trucks of individuals with honesty.
Re: People To Come Together And Start A Trustworthy Haulage Company. by EVERWIN(m): 8:31pm On Feb 13, 2013
True, got that idea 2 start a haulage company with more then 20 shareholders already since longtime.
I believe strongly in partnerships with a lot of people becos when one Bleep up in biz theres more then 10 others to chase and beat him.
So nobody can mess up or we will find him any where in the universe
But, its not easy 2 start. We're you go see the shareholders/investors.
And you have 2 know that there are companies in naija that own +8000trucks!!!
Of course I/we can do better, I have 10M 2 start and years experience in naija and abroad. How much u people have?
Min 20 people all bring same $.
And another condition I be liftime director/chairman cool .
Re: People To Come Together And Start A Trustworthy Haulage Company. by Palmshell: 9:48am On Feb 14, 2013
We really need a good and honest haulage company.Most of the ones we have today are not honest and they do not have enough trucks to do the job.

(1) (Reply)

One Network Is Calling For Partners Be The First To Apply / How To Create A Squeeze Page For Marketing Product / Businesses To Watch Out For In 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.