Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Lets Come Together And Start That Business Idea Of Yours. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lets Come Together And Start That Business Idea Of Yours. (5582 Views)

5-technology Based Skills You Can Learn In 5days And Start Earning Good Income / Now Is The Time To Start That Business Idea In 2016 / Am A Banker, I Need A Business Idea Of What To Do For Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Come Together And Start That Business Idea Of Yours. by okine4real: 8:44pm On Nov 23, 2014
Hello All,

For quite some time now, i have been thinking on a particular business to start. Although am a Software Consultant, but i want to have atleast an extra business. i have come to realize that, most times, people have lots of business idea, but have know such money to start such business.

I think i have an idea of how to solve that issue, i think we can come into partnership in that business of yours. What am saying is, if for example Segun has a good business idea, and it takes 10M to start that business, we can say, lets pool 5 people to gether that would come with 2M each, then with this, we can start a business collectively own by 5 people.

i have about 4 business ideas but the start up capital is very high. So i would open the thread to anyone whom has any goods business idea to mention and we all talk about how to partner in such business.

This is not a scam, pls this is not a thread for babies, interested and matured views would be appreciated. If you dont have what to contribute, you are free to read contribution, written by members. I leave the thread open.

Regards

1 Like

Re: Lets Come Together And Start That Business Idea Of Yours. by phorget(m): 9:15pm On Nov 23, 2014
Kaludyke@gmail.com... Email me and let's talk about some biz idea.
Re: Lets Come Together And Start That Business Idea Of Yours. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
Following
Re: Lets Come Together And Start That Business Idea Of Yours. by wirelessssss(m): 9:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
okine4real:
Hello All,

For quite some time now, i have been thinking on a particular business to start. Although am a Software Consultant, but i want to have atleast an extra business. i have come to realize that, most times, people have lots of business idea, but have know such money to start such business.

I think i have an idea of how to solve that issue, i think we can come into partnership in that business of yours. What am saying is, if for example Segun has a good business idea, and it takes 10M to start that business, we can say, lets pool 5 people to gether that would come with 2M each, then with this, we can start a business collectively own by 5 people.

i have about 4 business ideas but the start up capital is very high. So i would open the thread to anyone whom has any goods business idea to mention and we all talk about how to partner in such business.

This is not a scam, pls this is not a thread for babies, interested and matured views would be appreciated. If you dont have what to contribute, you are free to read contribution, written by members. I leave the thread open.

Regards
Hello [size=18pt]Obinna[/size]
Re: Lets Come Together And Start That Business Idea Of Yours. by okine4real: 7:35am On Nov 24, 2014
phorget:
Kaludyke@gmail.com... Email me and let's talk about some biz idea.

Check your mail. But i think you should talk about your business here so lots of people can contribute. but its up to you.
Re: Lets Come Together And Start That Business Idea Of Yours. by tosenbaba(m): 10:08am On Nov 24, 2014
am very much interested to support,my email is: tosenokuns@yahoo.com
Re: Lets Come Together And Start That Business Idea Of Yours. by freetowns: 11:21am On Nov 24, 2014
Following this thread. Love to hear d ideas. Not d normal forex, marketing, betting nonsense. But matured ideas
Re: Lets Come Together And Start That Business Idea Of Yours. by okine4real: 2:13pm On Nov 24, 2014
let me lead by example... I said i have about four biz ideas, and they are as follows.

Baby diapers factory....
I have extentsively looked at this business, from my calculation, we have around 6 companies that produces/manudatures diapers in Nigeria. All other diapers are been important into the country. I have tried to look at the cost of the machine, from what i know, its around $150,000. which is around 27M. i have also looked at the cost of raw materials, and its about $20000 i think if am not mistaken...but to be on a safe side, 50M should be able to start this business. So lets say 10 people come together and contribute 5M each, and we are good to go. Althought am still carefully studing this business, to know more about it, but i know its a good business, Also it must be noted that having 5M is not a quarante for being part of the business, we need people from all different field eg, management people would be needed, people from the medical line would be needed so that they can represent the company efficiently when NAFDAC Officials arrive, Engineering guys would also be needed so that when machine breaks down, at least one of the partners whom is an engineer know what the technicians are doing or saying, what am just saying is, the partnership must be drawn from all field of life for us to survive... I would talk about another business when i hear suitable comments..
Re: Lets Come Together And Start That Business Idea Of Yours. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
okine4real:
let me lead by example... I said i have about four biz ideas, and they are as follows.

Baby diapers factory....
I have extentsively looked at this business, from my calculation, we have around 6 companies that produces/manudatures diapers in Nigeria. All other diapers are been important into the country. I have tried to look at the cost of the machine, from what i know, its around $150,000. which is around 27M. i have also looked at the cost of raw materials, and its about $20000 i think if am not mistaken...but to be on a safe side, [size=34pt]50M[/size] should be able to start this business. So lets say 10 people come together and contribute 5M each, and we are good to go. Althought am still carefully studing this business, to know more about it, but i know its a good business, Also it must be noted that having 5M is not a quarante for being part of the business, we need people from all different field eg, management people would be needed, people from the medical line would be needed so that they can represent the company efficiently when NAFDAC Officials arrive, Engineering guys would also be needed so that when machine breaks down, at least one of the partners whom is an engineer know what the technicians are doing or saying, what am just saying is, the partnership must be drawn from all field of life for us to survive... I would talk about another business when i hear suitable comments..

shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Lets Come Together And Start That Business Idea Of Yours. by jamalee: 12:13am On Nov 25, 2014
okine4real:
Hello All,

Regards
I've series of business ideas at hand presently. Please kindly give me your phone number so that we will be able to discuss business better.
Re: Lets Come Together And Start That Business Idea Of Yours. by okine4real: 7:38am On Nov 25, 2014
blink182:
shocked shocked shocked grin

why are you laughing? or you think am here for 400k business? or you think 10 people would come together, start a business and at the end of the day, they would share 150k profit at the end othe month? andyou think they can grow with that? Pls am here for some real business..... I really want to make good money in this life i have come...Am not acusing you, am just saying am only here for some real busines, and i would advice you to pls join the leauge.

@jamalee my phone no is 08036541861, put i would prefer you to call me on 07087776267.

Regards
Re: Lets Come Together And Start That Business Idea Of Yours. by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 25, 2014
okine4real:

why are you laughing? or you think am here for 400k business? or you think 10 people would come together, start a business and at the end of the day, they would share 150k profit at the end othe month? andyou think they can grow with that? Pls am here for some real business..... I really want to make good money in this life i have come...Am not acusing you, am just saying am only here for some real busines, and i would advice you to pls join the leauge.

@jamalee my phone no is 08036541861, put i would prefer you to call me on 07087776267.

Regards

Be realistic my dear. What business have you run prior to now? You think people will just give you that kind of money? What proven characteristics do you have to show you can manage such funds?

Start with something you can do today and not wait for people to give you N50m when you do not have a dossier that shows you have run a N5m business.

Youwin is on, apply or if you want your N50m by all means then go to Bank of Industry with this proposal, I know they will open your eyes to the real world.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Come Together And Start That Business Idea Of Yours. by okine4real: 9:53am On Nov 25, 2014
i have said it before, this thread is not for children. I never said anybody should give me 50M. I said if it cost 50M to start a business, 10 people can come together and pool there resource together and start such a business. Pls read my write up carefully. In the first place, while would people give me 50M? or you think 50M is 500k?

Lots of people have beautiful business ideas, but can start such business because of its huge capital..... I think i would stop here......

As i said before, am a software consultant, i have my business, but would want to venture into a second business, i will advice you to come here, share your lucrative business idea, and if its worth while, people would contact you and you and them would know how you can partner.....

its because of huge capital in starting a business, thats why you see big companies selling Shares.... I do hope i have been able to make myself clear.

1 Like

Re: Lets Come Together And Start That Business Idea Of Yours. by okine4real: 1:39pm On Nov 26, 2014
Hello all, i am still doing lots of research about diapers, and this is what i have found out... Diapers is a very lucreative business if you have your manufacturing plant here in Nigeria, I would like to own at least a plant some day or be part of a group that owns the manufacturing plant... Back to business...

Now from my research, before you go into diapers manufacturing, its ideal one, must have been into the business for years. example... if i start importation of diapers lets say year 2010 by the time it gets to year 2015, i would have known alots about diapers business, i would have known lots of dealers of diapers, i would have known the in and out, so by the time i start my own manufacturing of diapers in year 2015, i need little marketing because my product would have already been known. Not that i would not employ marketers, but while the marketers are busy looking for new customers, my old customers would still be buying...

What am still yet to know is, if i can sources locally all the necessary raw materials for diapers production. Also it should be noted that, since i know that i would be opening my own diapers manufacturing plant here in Nigeria someday, before i start importation, i would have been done with my NAFDAC registration, which would enable me have my Trade Mark.eg If my company name is Nairaland, my Trade Mark might be ECSTASY DIAPERS... So if after importing ecstasy diapers into 9ja market for 5 years and i have successfully penetrated the market, if by 2015 i start my manufacturing plant, i would have know problem selling my product because Ecstasy Diapers is already a brand name.

Also i can not stop at just diapers, definitely Baby wipes, Pads and other toilet accessories must come in..... So you see, its a very big business, P n G that produces diapers started one years back and am sure they started small, but the sell point is, you must think big, you must be able to see beyond darkness. I just need at least two people plus me three and lets pool our resources together so that we can start this business........ My phone No and Email Address is on this thread call or mail for questions, i would be glad to answer them..

I have not done diapers business before, but i know with at least three good heads, then we can have a good head way...... Or may be if someone else can share his/her business idea, if its better than diapers, then i think we can also look into that direction. Also from my research i was told that if i import a 20feet container, after selling, profit is in the range of 800-1M. But that the main profit is when i start 40feet importation. So if they say 40feet container is lucrative, then how lucrative do you think it would be when i start manufacturing diapers

Regards
Re: Lets Come Together And Start That Business Idea Of Yours. by freetowns: 3:12pm On Nov 26, 2014
OK. Lemme shoot one out of my numerous ideas out.

Debt Collection Firm: You can start a debt collection firm. U simply purchase bad debts from companies and individuals for 40-70% of the present value. When such debt is purchased, it is now left for you and your staff to go about collection of this loan from the debtor.

Would come back with more

1 Like

Re: Lets Come Together And Start That Business Idea Of Yours. by freetowns: 3:17pm On Nov 26, 2014
Idea 2
Real Estate TV program: there is currently know Real estate contents in any of the Nigeria TV stations. You can defo start one. Register a real estate company, approach one of the Top stations for a slot (Ebonylife TV preferably). Create a program where you help Nigerians relocating back to Nigeria search for a house in Lagos or Abuja. Go about the marketing of this program. Trust me once this program is on TV, your Real Estate firm would be the leading one in this sector.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Lets Come Together And Start That Business Idea Of Yours. by otunbakolawole(m): 3:24pm On Nov 26, 2014
Hello Freetown,

That your debt collection bizness is a very good idea. Abuja is a ready market for that. A Lot of ONIGBESE full this town. I pray someone does this

Cheers
Re: Lets Come Together And Start That Business Idea Of Yours. by freetowns: 3:46pm On Nov 26, 2014
otunbakolawole:
Hello Freetown,

That your debt collection bizness is a very good idea. Abuja is a ready market for that. A Lot of ONIGBESE full this town. I pray someone does this

Cheers
Not only in Abuja o. Even in Lagos. People don't just want to pay. And companies don't want to pay either. This sort of biz needs a high placed politician as a patron. Cos my dear for some people, u wuld need SSs, police, Bakasi, Albert etc to collect ur casj

1 Like

Re: Lets Come Together And Start That Business Idea Of Yours. by commoditiesnig: 5:09pm On Nov 26, 2014
Interesting thread!

For serious & interested investor(s), we have two sure business proposal to offer:

1. Haulage of Products: Our company - which is an already established business, is a Distribution Coy for Nigeria's leading manufacturing company; which does haulage and distribution of these products to clients within Lagos and its environs.

What we require: Additional trucks to enhance our distribution operations and prompt response to buyer needs. Investor can either purchase the truck with flatbed back and hand to us for operation & management, or let us purchase the truck for him/her, if no prior knowledge of truck. A Truck with flatbed cost about 4-4.5million.
Payment: Payment is made into Investor's account every week. In two-three years, Investor can recoup his/her initial capital in the business.

2. Technical Services: This is a good business idea myself & my partners have been working on since October. It basically involves offering Technical services to clients, both individual and corporate org. Planning to kick start company effectively in January 2015.

What we require: To complement our initial start-up capital, we require an Angel Investor to invest between N1.5 to N2million. Repayment will be made within 12months with interest as agreed by both parties.

Pls Only Serious Investor(s) should contact me for further discussion. If we're both Ok, we'll kindly Invite you to our Next Meeting this Saturday in Lagos; where you will be Properly briefed about our business.

Kindly reach me on the ff. numbers: 07069375846; 08150681310; specifying which of the two business proposal you're interested in. Cheers
Re: Lets Come Together And Start That Business Idea Of Yours. by freetowns: 5:36pm On Nov 26, 2014
Idea 3. Digital Primary School Books
Do u know u can meet MacMillan to make all their publications digital? U can achieve this with other primary school publishers.
Now the idea is to create a Tablet for primary school students with an app store where they or parents can pay and download needed books for school. This idea would do away with textbooks for schools. This can be extended to Secondary schools as well wen ready.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Lets Come Together And Start That Business Idea Of Yours. by mekaboy(m): 9:22pm On Nov 26, 2014
freetowns:
OK. Lemme shoot one out of my numerous ideas out.

Debt Collection Firm: You can start a debt collection firm. U simply purchase bad debts from companies and individuals for 40-70% of the present value. When such debt is purchased, it is now left for you and your staff to go about collection of this loan from the debtor.

Would come back with more

Unto agbero levels, because the person them dey owe no fit collect am, na to sell am to u?

so if person dey owe me 50k for goods i supply u go pay me 30k buy the dept? if i keep seling debt my shop no go close? Buying war will be more profitable. Buy bokoharam war for fg and fight bokoharam. U can buy the war for 400m dollars and recieve the 1b loan from fg and fight the war.

1 Like

Re: Lets Come Together And Start That Business Idea Of Yours. by cmonek(m): 11:52pm On Nov 26, 2014
cool.. Really studying that of printing, really interested in some areas but the cash involved in the buying and importation of the machines involved can be alarming alongside setting up the firm proper. Making enquiries about the small and big SAV machine, A4 n A3 DI machine and CTP machine and its setting up proper. Printing biz rocks real good..
Re: Lets Come Together And Start That Business Idea Of Yours. by Ikonz(m): 12:34am On Nov 27, 2014
freetowns:
Idea 3. Digital Primary School Books
Do u know u can meet MacMillan to make all their publications digital? U can achieve this with other primary school publishers.
Now the idea is to create a Tablet for primary school students with an app store where they or parents can pay and download needed books for school. This idea would do away with textbooks for schools. This can be extended to Secondary schools as well wen ready.
Thanks

Chai !!
Now when you convince Macmillian to make their publications digital, you market it to schools through tablets shey? undecided

Just stop what you are doing now, take a chilled coke, relax & read the bolded part of your post again.

The idea would do away with Macmillian textbooks for schools shey? How much you get to pay Macmillian make them fold up? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lets Come Together And Start That Business Idea Of Yours. by kevinalbright(m): 9:14am On Nov 27, 2014
Hello People..

I am urging you to consider partnering with me and investing in the music entertainment sector. The sector is so big, millions are made monthly. The best way to go about this is to invest in a music company with records to show their capabilities and what they have done in the past. This way, risk is almost not an option. A music company/record label with reputation in the muisc industry.

I have the sum of 5m capital ready to fund a business deal i have with this said major record label, but I need partners to invest an extra 5m as the deal requires a 10m investment.

I can easily send you a business plan and estimated R.O.I break down of how this 10m investment can bring returns of 30m naira in its first year and 50m upwards from its second year. This is based on income made from previous projects. . This said label want investors to come on board for a new project.

They promise a great contractual deal in terms of return on investment. Also bank statements on their last projects will be provided to show serious investors.

you can email me telemakevin@yahoo.com or call 08186009600 if interested. I will gladly give more details on this record label and send you documents to go through.

We have to meet at the label office to further talks with serious investors, i cant send company bank statements via email.

Note: I am not asking you to send me any money, I am only looking for possible serious partners. You will discuss with the Ceo at the company office to finalise and clearify talks on your investment.

Thanks. Have a great day.
Re: Lets Come Together And Start That Business Idea Of Yours. by mrsage(m): 10:01am On Nov 27, 2014
In nigeria today you can book for a cab online. You can book a hotel online. You can book airline tickets online.

How about wedding/party service providers online?
This is my idea. Trust me i can not reveal all details here.
There are about 3 income streams. Marketing will be done online mostly via social media. I have this all planned.

Start up Needs

1. A good website and app
2. Innovative and cost effective marketing strategies
3. Cash to fund the website and marketing(this is very important)
4. Young and creative minds to drive the business. I have other interests so i may not be in charge of day to day management
Re: Lets Come Together And Start That Business Idea Of Yours. by commoditiesnig: 12:02pm On Nov 27, 2014
commoditiesnig:
Interesting thread!

For serious & interested investor(s), we have two sure business proposal to offer:

1. Haulage of Products: Our company - which is an already established business, is a Distribution Coy for Nigeria's leading manufacturing company; which does haulage and distribution of these products to clients within Lagos and its environs.

What we require: Additional trucks to enhance our distribution operations and prompt response to buyer needs. Investor can either purchase the truck with flatbed back and hand to us for operation & management, or let us purchase the truck for him/her, if no prior knowledge of truck. A Truck with flatbed cost about 4-4.5million.
Payment: Payment is made into Investor's account every week. In two-three years, Investor can recoup his/her initial capital in the business.

2. Technical Services: This is a good business idea myself & my partners have been working on since October. It basically involves offering Technical services to clients, both individual and corporate org. Planning to kick start company effectively in January 2015.

What we require: To complement our initial start-up capital, we require an Angel Investor to invest between N1.5 to N2million. Repayment will be made within 12months with interest as agreed by both parties.

Pls Only Serious Investor(s) should contact me for further discussion. If we're both Ok, we'll kindly Invite you to our Next Meeting this Saturday in Lagos; where you will be Properly briefed about our business.

Kindly reach me on the ff. numbers: 07069375846; 08150681310; specifying which of the two business proposal you're interested in. Cheers
Nice posts by everyone... Pls note that the Proposal above is suited mainly for the Passive Investor; i.e your investment does the work while you focus on your other endeavors.
Re: Lets Come Together And Start That Business Idea Of Yours. by freetowns: 3:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ikonz:

Chai !!
Now when you convince Macmillian to make their publications digital, you market it to schools through tablets shey? undecided

Just stop what you are doing now, take a chilled coke, relax & read the bolded part of your post again.

The idea would do away with Macmillian textbooks for schools shey? How much you get to pay Macmillian make them fold up? grin grin
Just an idea oga. No need to fight
Re: Lets Come Together And Start That Business Idea Of Yours. by HighwayTech: 10:37pm On Nov 27, 2014
I love this thread because pple post their ideas (pls don't incorporate all the details so as to make it abit difficult to steal): and other people review such ideas here and see if its feasible. But pls note that even if your idea is being dissaproved from someone's opinion : it doesn't mean it can't work ; twitter is an example of that; friends made jest of them at the beginning but today twitter's founders are dollar billonaires today.
I also have a couple of interesting projects ( starting up a nigerian phone , tablets and mobile accessories company ) its no doubt that people all over the world buy phones like pure water daily: tecno said it shipped 20 million phone units to west Africa ( or rather Africa) : infinx zero(24 thousand naira) sells over 20,000 units of a single phone in 3 weeks on konga, it has gone on to sell far beyond 50,000 units of that single phone: the 2 fastest selling items (that sell like pure water and recharge card) daily on online stores (including jumia nd konga) is simply phones and clothings, phones sell like hot craze simply because everyone wants to use the latest, the fastest, the biggest the best of newly available phones.
To cut the long story short.......i have started talks with.... (let me leave it at that). In short our phones will have the latest specs with a good quality and the best of the best pricing(jaw dropping affordable price) in 9ja when I launch. The secret to an African man's pocket is give him what he wants (high specs and good quality at a price he can afford...trust me he can't resist it).....I will end the details here(meaning I wouldn't say more than this , trust me if I break the whole thing down u are already convinced.....so I may be looking for individual or group of investors that will invest a said amount (jst few single digit Million naira) for 50% equity in the company.....there are various ways in which revenue flows in apart frm sales....I personally knw more of 2/3 ways cash flow in apart frm selling our phones, tablets nd accessories..........pls note: when we start no need for marketing......***** an high spec device with a jaw dropping price will always sell itself by itself once it in distributed to major offline stores (e.g slot and all others etc) and online stores (e.g konga, jumia etc)......aurevoir....wish us all the best in our ende avors*******

This is a phone brand from nigerians for Africa and other developing part of the world not just nigeria alone.....................we'll soon put the likes of apple , Samsung out of business if they aren't careful

1 Like

Re: Lets Come Together And Start That Business Idea Of Yours. by ennydoc: 11:47pm On Nov 27, 2014
nice concept here... following
Re: Lets Come Together And Start That Business Idea Of Yours. by Nobody: 1:44am On Nov 28, 2014
Equity? how do you solve that?
Re: Lets Come Together And Start That Business Idea Of Yours. by freetowns: 8:34am On Nov 28, 2014
Idea 3- Gift and Hamper delivery Cmpany.

Now this is a business idea I have tot about so much cos the last time my wife celebrated her bday, I searched the entire Google looking for a company that can deliver a Happy Birthday hamper to her at home but couldn't find. You can start a hamper and gift delivery website. This site would have different form of hampers: birthday, child naming, graduation, baby shower, seasonal hampers etc.

The idea is people come to ur site, order a hamper that soothes an event, you deliver to the person who they want to surprise with the gift. Simple concept.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Invoice And Order Receipt How To Print Your Own / Which Business Can I Start With 800k / Review On Www.shippyme.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.