Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Farming & Mining - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Farming & Mining (673 Views)

Mining Cryptocurrency Is The Best Investment That Can Secure Your Future. / Dangote, 6 Foreign Coys To Begin Gold, Coal Mining / Mining Industry In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Farming & Mining by poske(m): 1:47am On Mar 13, 2008
Farming = What is the latest, for 2008 products with hot export value. I here casavas are not doing well as there is a lack of processing plants, what do you think.

Mining = I hear Gold was discovered somewhere and there where a lot of minners rushing the area, anyway i cant say where or prove my source. What is the hottest mineral for 2008,
Re: Farming & Mining by getnaira12: 5:13am On Mar 13, 2008
still think cassava is the in thing.Cassava per tone sells for all time at 7000 naira.And you can get up 20 tones per hectare.think tht is cool money.Cassava to me is still the biggest investment in the agric sector.Guys if you have hectares of land for lease let me know,the planting season as come again.Time to invest

(1) (Reply)

Lovers,check Out Some Legit Ways Of Making Money For Your Partner / N45m Naira Reward For Information On Missing Aircraft. / Universal Insurance Private Placement Allotment Brouhaha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.