Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

The Understanding That Destroyed God's Existence. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Understanding That Destroyed God's Existence. (1443 Views)

Three Arguments For God's Existence / Absolute Proof Of God's Existence / I May No Longer Believe In God Existence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Understanding That Destroyed God's Existence. by ooman(m): 11:14pm On Feb 13, 2013
it is now know that SPACE and ENERGY cannot be CREATED or DESTROYED. these are the two fundamental reality in which everything else exist and are made up.

If the above are TRUE, which they are, the question is : WHAT THEN DID GOD CREATE IN THE BEGINNING.

the evident answer is NOTHING, CREATION WAS A LIE, GOD IS A MYTH AND RELIGION IS A FRAUD
Re: The Understanding That Destroyed God's Existence. by Goshen360(m): 11:17pm On Feb 13, 2013
How many I.Ds do you have? grin
Re: The Understanding That Destroyed God's Existence. by ooman(m): 11:21pm On Feb 13, 2013
Goshen360: How many I.Ds do you have? grin

just one tongue
Re: The Understanding That Destroyed God's Existence. by Goshen360(m): 11:28pm On Feb 13, 2013
^
You know that's a lie right? shocked
Re: The Understanding That Destroyed God's Existence. by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:30pm On Feb 13, 2013
ooman: it is now know that SPACE and ENERGY cannot be CREATED or DESTROYED. these are the two fundamental reality in which everything else exist and are made up.

If the above are TRUE, which they are, the question is : WHAT THEN DID GOD CREATE IN THE BEGINNING.

the evident answer is NOTHING, CREATION WAS A LIE, GOD IS A MYTH AND RELIGION IS A FRAUD

thank you for stating the basic Pagan concept.

unlike xtians who bliv God created the Earth at a certain point, as they attribute human like characteristics. we Pagans believe the Spiritual Force of Ceration, the Creator God, is ITSELF creation.

1 Like

Re: The Understanding That Destroyed God's Existence. by ooman(m): 11:36pm On Feb 13, 2013
Goshen360: ^
You know that's a lie right? shocked

and how could that possibly be a lie?
Re: The Understanding That Destroyed God's Existence. by Goshen360(m): 11:39pm On Feb 13, 2013
^
Because I've been tracking you online! You want to argue it?
Re: The Understanding That Destroyed God's Existence. by ooman(m): 11:45pm On Feb 13, 2013
Because I've been tracking you online! You want to argue it?

shocked shocked YES YES YES YES tongue tongue
Re: The Understanding That Destroyed God's Existence. by Goshen360(m): 11:50pm On Feb 13, 2013
^ Okay, I will need to write the Admin to come bear witness.
Re: The Understanding That Destroyed God's Existence. by ooman(m): 11:52pm On Feb 13, 2013
[quote author=]

shocked shocked YES YES YES YES tongue tongue[/quote]
Re: The Understanding That Destroyed God's Existence. by Goshen360(m): 11:54pm On Feb 13, 2013
^
You berrer take your tongue back inside before flies gum am cool
Re: The Understanding That Destroyed God's Existence. by ooman(m): 11:57pm On Feb 13, 2013
You berrer take your tongue back inside before flies gum am cool
tongue
Re: The Understanding That Destroyed God's Existence. by plaetton: 4:41am On Feb 14, 2013
ooman: it is now know that SPACE and ENERGY cannot be CREATED or DESTROYED. these are the two fundamental reality in which everything else exist and are made up.

Mine are three:

1. Religion is mistake, a misunderstanding
2. Christianity is fraud.
3. Pentecostal Christianity is a mild form of mental illness.
Re: The Understanding That Destroyed God's Existence. by plaetton: 4:43am On Feb 14, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

thank you for stating the basic Pagan concept.

unlike xtians who bliv God created the Earth at a certain point, as they attribute human like characteristics. we Pagans believe the Spiritual Force of Ceration, the Creator God, is ITSELF creation.

The Force is in US and We are in It.
Creation is null and void.
Re: The Understanding That Destroyed God's Existence. by potentpraise: 6:11am On Feb 14, 2013

If you say Space and Energy can not be created, then you do not understand some basic principles of the universe creation.
The above is not TRUE and it could have not been evident that your assumption that God created nothing is far from being true. God created Many things and God could never had been a myth, but if you say religion is fraud, and you mean the act of worshiping God is religion, then religion that does not reflect worshiping the almighty God is a fraud, but the religion that worship the almighty God is not and i repeat its NOT a fraud.

Remember that there is man creations and there is God creation.. Man might have failed in his endeavor to create space and energy, but God did not and that is one of the vintage omniscience of God. Let there be light... God created light the first day.. light is a source of energy .. The fourth day God created the Sun, moon and stars to generate light and heat for the day... light to see and heat for the plantation Genesis 1:1-6 and 14-19

He created space by separating the water that occupies the earth into one side. First from the sky and second from the ground to give way for ground and park the water to a concentrated place called sea today" Genesis 1:7-13
Re: The Understanding That Destroyed God's Existence. by MistadeRegal(m): 6:25am On Feb 14, 2013
I see how well the devil is really using you or maybe you lack knowledge or rather deprived of it! See you cannot bring church of satan to this site so you had better delete everything about this topic! Nothing can destroy the existence of the MOST HIGH GOD but yours can! Can you fight the INVISIBLE, INVINCIBLE IMMORTAL and claim victory? Look here man do not try HE THAT DARKENS COUNSELS WITH WORDS WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE!!!! have a rethink before time runs out.
Re: The Understanding That Destroyed God's Existence. by mumumugu(m): 6:56am On Feb 14, 2013
Essence don die?
Re: The Understanding That Destroyed God's Existence. by MrAnony1(m): 7:29am On Feb 14, 2013
Let me ask you one question: Is it possible for matter to be created or destroyed?

The above are not true

Not only does your argument have untrue premises, your conclusion is not a logical progression from them.

If you would be so kind as to answer the question in red above, I will help point you to your errors
Re: The Understanding That Destroyed God's Existence. by ooman(m): 7:56am On Feb 14, 2013
potentpraise:

If you say Space and Energy can not be created, then you do not understand some basic principles of the universe creation.
The above is not TRUE and it could have not been evident that your assumption that God created nothing is far from being true. God created Many things and God could never had been a myth, but if you say religion is fraud, and you mean the act of worshiping God is religion, then religion that does not reflect worshiping the almighty God is a fraud, but the religion that worship the almighty God is not and i repeat its NOT a fraud.

Remember that there is man creations and there is God creation.. Man might have failed in his endeavor to create space and energy, but God did not and that is one of the vintage omniscience of God. Let there be light... God created light the first day.. light is a source of energy .. The fourth day God created the Sun, moon and stars to generate light and heat for the day... light to see and heat for the plantation Genesis 1:1-6 and 14-19

He created space by separating the water that occupies the earth into one side. First from the sky and second from the ground to give way for ground and park the water to a concentrated place called sea today" Genesis 1:7-13

when I say space, do u think am talking about the distance between two things in your room? you have no knowledge of what space is this is why u are quoting a creation that took place inside the earth
to compare space.

space is the empty region in which the universe exist. any apparent empty space On EARTH is not empty, its filled with gas, this is why there is gravity in the first place. so again, your god did not create space and he is a myth
Re: The Understanding That Destroyed God's Existence. by ooman(m): 7:58am On Feb 14, 2013
Mistade Regal: I see how well the devil is really using you or maybe you lack knowledge or rather deprived of it! See you cannot bring church of satan to this site so you had better delete everything about this topic! Nothing can destroy the existence of the MOST HIGH GOD but yours can! Can you fight the INVISIBLE, INVINCIBLE IMMORTAL and claim victory? Look here man do not try HE THAT DARKENS COUNSELS WITH WORDS WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE!!!! have a rethink before time runs out.

your existence is a waste of space and energy
Re: The Understanding That Destroyed God's Existence. by Kay17: 8:04am On Feb 14, 2013
The Devil is probably your shadow.
Re: The Understanding That Destroyed God's Existence. by potentpraise: 8:09am On Feb 14, 2013
ooman:

when I say space, do u think am talking about the distance between two things in your room? you have no knowledge of what space is this is why u are quoting a creation that took place inside the earth
to compare space.

space is the empty region in which the universe exist. any apparent empty space On EARTH is not empty, its filled with gas, this is why there is gravity in the first place. so again, your god did not create space and he is a myth

For you to know that a space does not exist or is not created, then you should know how it was created? How will you determine that Space that you talk about is not created? First how do you know Space actually exist apart from scientific exploration? And if you depends on that, what actually make you think that science is right?
Re: The Understanding That Destroyed God's Existence. by ooman(m): 8:24am On Feb 14, 2013
Mr_Anony:
Let me ask you one question: Is it possible for matter to be created or destroyed?

The above are not true

Not only does your argument have untrue premises, your conclusion is not a logical progression from them.

If you would be so kind as to answer the question in red above, I will help point you to your errors

you have an apparent intelligence.

all mater evolved from different combination of energy. energy(in form of charges) is the FUNDAMENTAL COMPOSITION OF EVERYTHING. the different combinations can be destroyed, but you will always get back what makes them up, which is energy.

here is another proven chemical law: the amount of matter and energy in the universe is constant, BECAUSE its either you have matter and energy is used up, or you have energy and matter is gone.

if the above is TRUE; which it is, then new matter is a new combination of energy. the different combinations may be destroyed as in the electrolysis of h2o to give h2 and o2, in this example, water was destroyed or broken down to give its component molecules. and a new combination can be made as in the combination of li and h to give LiH(lithium hydrid), in the example new matter was made

therefore the question of creation and destruction of matter is unintelligently asked. matter can be made and destroyed to give energy, but energy CANNOT be made or destroyed, not even your god can try.

many new chemicals are made in labs everyday in the world, millions have been made in times past.

1 Like

Re: The Understanding That Destroyed God's Existence. by MrAnony1(m): 9:16am On Feb 14, 2013
ooman:

you have an apparent intelligence.

all mater evolved from different combination of energy. energy(in form of charges) is the FUNDAMENTAL COMPOSITION OF EVERYTHING. the different combinations can be destroyed, but you will always get back what makes them up, which is energy.

here is another proven chemical law: the amount of matter and energy in the universe is constant, BECAUSE its either you have matter and energy is used up, or you have energy and matter is gone.

if the above is TRUE; which it is, then new matter is a new combination of energy. the different combinations may be destroyed as in the electrolysis of h2o to give h2 and o2, in this example, water was destroyed or broken down to give its component molecules. and a new combination can be made as in the combination of li and h to give LiH(lithium hydrid), in the example new matter was made

therefore the question of creation and destruction of matter is unintelligently asked. matter can be made and destroyed to give energy, but energy CANNOT be made or destroyed, not even your god can try.

many new chemicals are made in labs everyday in the world, millions have been made in times past.
You have answered quite well, at this point I'll ask you what energy is because you are telling me of something I cannot see, hear, smell, touch or feel but it permeates everything and defines everything. you even claim that when matter is destroyed, this massless, spaceless and immaterial entity remains. How do we know this?
If our only experience of energy is by observing matter, how can you hold that when matter is destroyed pure energy remains. How do you observe or even infer this energy?
Re: The Understanding That Destroyed God's Existence. by ooman(m): 9:49am On Feb 14, 2013
Mr_Anony:
You have answered quite well, at this point I'll ask you what energy is because you are telling me of something I cannot see, hear, smell, touch or feel but it permeates everything and defines everything. you even claim that when matter is destroyed, this massless, spaceless and immaterial entity remains. How do we know this?
If our only experience of energy is by observing matter, how can you hold that when matter is destroyed pure energy remains. How do you observe or even infer this energy?

everything matter burned returned to being heat. everything produces heat as they decompose, they also have static charges. therefore heat and charges are energy in its most fundamental form.

have you witnessed heat and have you seen thunder, then you have experienced energy.

if where you are going is that your god is energy, here is a food for thought : your god is believed to have consciousness, but energy does not.
Re: The Understanding That Destroyed God's Existence. by MrAnony1(m): 10:07am On Feb 14, 2013
ooman:

everything matter burned returned to being heat. everything produces heat as they decompose, they also have static charges. therefore heat and charges are energy in its most fundamental form.

have you witnessed heat and have you seen thunder, then you have experienced energy.

if where you are going is that your god is energy, here is a food for thought : your god is believed to have consciousness, but energy does not.
Actually, heat is simply how we describe molecules vibrating rapidly just as kinetic energy is how we describe a moving object, light is how we describe the fast movement of photons. So no heat is not energy.

Energy is not a thing. It is simply how we describe moving matter and when matter is static, we describe energy as potential energy which is basically a speculation on how much that matter could possibly move.

A description of mobile matter is all energy really is.

....and no electromagnetic charges are not in any way energy.

P/s: I do not hold that energy = God however I find it amusing that you have no problem with 'uncreated and indestructible' entities and yet you have a problem with God for exactly the same reasons

1 Like

Re: The Understanding That Destroyed God's Existence. by ooman(m): 10:19am On Feb 14, 2013
Mr_Anony:
Actually, heat is simply how we describe molecules vibrating rapidly just as kinetic energy is how we describe a moving object, light is how we describe the fast movement of photons. So no heat is not energy.

Energy is not a thing. It is simply how we describe moving matter and when matter is static, we describe energy as potential energy which is basically a speculation on how much that matter could possibly move.

A description of mobile matter is all energy really is.

....and no electromagnetic charges are not in any way energy.

P/s: I do not hold that energy = God however I find it amusing that you have no problem with 'uncreated and indestructible' entities and yet you have a problem with God for exactly the same reasons

actually, heat is ENERGY in moving matter, heat is not the moving matter itself, heat is what makes it move.

charges are energy; remember they power all technology and also makes your brain function.

for the rest of your point, I AGREE. YOU ARE GREAT.

for your note: I would not have problem with god if you people dont want me to spend my whole life worshipping him, besides all evidence suggest that consciousness cannot exist in the state that god is believed to exist. however, I like that point, I will think about it.
Re: The Understanding That Destroyed God's Existence. by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 14, 2013

We live in a parallel universe,Trillions of realities at the same time. We all are co creators who created this present world

Religion limits our abilities,creates the fear of the unknown ,which is why religious people fears what happens when they die. The truth is : we do not die but for we all are energy. We cannot be created or destroyed. We all are dreamers dreaming right now.

If we can stop limiting ourselves,we can travel faster than the speed of light: therefore time travelled into the future. Time slows down rapidly when you don't live in time(i can explain better if anyone cares to know)

There is no god anywhere, the idea is an act of brainwash. You are the Gods! You all need to put yourselves back to where you belong.
Re: The Understanding That Destroyed God's Existence. by ooman(m): 10:41am On Feb 14, 2013
ifeness:

We live in a parallel universe,Trillions of realities at the same time. We all are co creators who created this present world

Religion limits our abilities,creates the fear of the unknown ,which is why religious people fears what happens when they die. The truth is : we do not die but for we all are energy. We cannot be created or destroyed. We all are dreamers dreaming right now.

If we can stop limiting ourselves,we can travel faster than the speed of light: therefore time travelled into the future. Time slows down rapidly when you don't live in time(i can explain better if anyone cares to know)

There is no god anywhere, the idea is an act of brainwash. You are the Gods! You all need to put yourselves back to where you belong.

you are doing great, I do care, pls explain better.
Re: The Understanding That Destroyed God's Existence. by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 14, 2013
ooman:

you are doing great, I do care, pls explain better.

Light does not age and therefore does not decay. If you could travel at light speed you would not age even a fraction of a second. So you would cross the entire universe in an instant based on your reckoning. The rest of the universe would continue to age, so 13 billion years would pass for the rest of the universe while no time passed for you.( you can check the law of relativity)

The purpose of time is to let us experience this reality. A self impossed illusion or the creation of holographic pictures we all see which we all created in our minds. People who belive in islam for example created that for themselve,which is why christian do not believe in it because that is not what they created with theirs.

In other worlds out there,there is no time. Beings there could travell to the past and future at will. We live in a paralel universe. I believe the so called gods people worship were time travellers. As a mater of fact,time travelling is recored in the bible( example Abimelech who was asked to go get some fruits in the vineyard,only to come back to realise several years had passed ,which was only a few minutes to him)

People who time travel can see the possiple future,change realities and even go back in time.

There is so much to learn about ouselves . The same you of today is different to the you of yesterday. Your present vibration or energy field could determine your next action....all trilliions of possibilities at ones.
Re: The Understanding That Destroyed God's Existence. by MrAnony1(m): 11:25am On Feb 14, 2013
ooman:

actually, heat is ENERGY in moving matter, heat is not the moving matter itself, heat is what makes it move.
Good. let us start with what we observe i.e. moving matter. We cannot experience energy but we know that there is a reason behind the movement of matter therefore we say the object has energy.
In the same way, we see a universe functioning in accordance with precise physical constants and physical laws therefore we infer that the universe has a maker that sets the laws.

charges are energy; remember they power all technology and also makes your brain function.
Charges are not energy however, I'll let it slide for now so that we don't go on a tangent

for the rest of your point, I AGREE. YOU ARE GREAT.

for your note: I would not have problem with god if you people dont want me to spend my whole life worshipping him, besides all evidence suggest that consciousness cannot exist in the state that god is believed to exist. however, I like that point, I will think about it.
Thanks for the compliment, but then it appears that your problem is not God's existence as such, it is just that you don't want to worship God.

Also, how can you say that consciousness cannot exist outside space and matter especially since you describe energy as an immaterial thing that causes matter to move rather than the movement of matter itself.

Basically, I am asking how can you say that something intangible like energy can make matter to move and also be sure that something intangible cannot be conscious. That's like saying you are sure that intangible thoughts make people to act but in the realm of the intangible, conscious thought cannot exist. It becomes especially worse when you consider that consciousness itself is not described as a physical and material entity.
Re: The Understanding That Destroyed God's Existence. by ooman(m): 11:28am On Feb 14, 2013
ifeness:

Light does not age and therefore does not decay. If you could travel at light speed you would not age even a fraction of a second. So you would cross the entire universe in an instant based on your reckoning. The rest of the universe would continue to age, so 13 billion years would pass for the rest of the universe while no time passed for you.( you can check the law of relativity)

The purpose of time is to let us experience this reality. A self impossed illusion or the creation of holographic pictures we all see which we all created in our minds. People who belive in islam for example created that for themselve,which is why christian do not believe in it because that is not what they created with theirs.

In other worlds out there,there is no time. Beings there could travell to the past and future at will. We live in a paralel universe. I believe the so called gods people worship were time travellers. As a mater of fact,time travelling is recored in the bible( example Abimelech who was asked to go get some fruits in the vineyard,only to come back to realise several years had passed ,which was only a few minutes to him)

People who time travel can see the possiple future,change realities and even go back in time.

There is so much to learn about ouselves . The same you of today is different to the you of yesterday. Your present vibration or energy field could determine your next action....all trilliions of possibilities at ones.

you r great.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anti-diety Of Christ: Are You Any Better Than This Jews? :) Think! / Did You Fast Today? / Should People Lose Their Lives Over This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.