Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,034 members, 7,859,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:27 PM

Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 (144353 Views)

Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... / GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by chidike(m): 10:09pm On Apr 30, 2013
i can't believe it! i passed! i failed the diamond bank test but passed this PWC which i felt was even harder! Thank God o! Guys! Check your spam folder that's where i saw mine.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Ayokunle11(m): 10:10pm On Apr 30, 2013
wordthots: After reading thru d thread, my heart skipped several beats o, chaii!!! Just cheked my Spam, n saw the success mail... Thank God for everything...
See y'all in d next stage.

Godbless
congrats o. All is well
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Roliks09: 10:29pm On Apr 30, 2013
So, more people passed this test, compared to the Heritage bank test, atleast on NL.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by joboy834: 12:05am On May 01, 2013
Thank God I made it. U guys shld check ur spam. It is in there
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by happiezikpe: 4:51am On May 01, 2013
Guess I was right afterall. Results were sent on d 30th. Thank God 4 His faithfulness. And yes O people check ur spam oo. Saw mine there too. Please how do we prepare 4 d personality test
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by eroticme: 5:07am On May 01, 2013
Thanks @Beam for the materials, it really helped. Thank God for his Grace. Congrats everybody, let's prepare for the personality test and pass that stage too!

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Roliks09: 10:02am On May 01, 2013
how bout we paste sample personality questions here and we discuss possible appropriate answers?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Xenox(m): 10:13am On May 01, 2013
GOod Morning Everyone... I'm new Here... Personality test has no pass or fail... It helps to determine ur future role in an Organisation and how well u can carry out assigned tasks.. I believe God will see us through at this stage as well...
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by wordthots: 10:14am On May 01, 2013
happiezikpe: Guess I was right afterall. Results were sent on d 30th. Thank God 4 His faithfulness. And yes O people check ur spam oo. Saw mine there too. Please how do we prepare 4 d personality test

SHL has sample questions on their site, try them out. After the sample test they wd send u a report that gives u an idea of ur weaknesses and things u shd work on...

I have a book sha that I think wd be of help... U guys shd put up ur mails so dat can send to as many as I see
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by ArmaniNG: 10:33am On May 01, 2013
No need for panicking or books, different companies look out for different traits in prospective employees, just know what kind of values PwC wants and answer the questionnaire along that line

Cheers
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by joboy834: 11:16am On May 01, 2013
Armani_NG: No need for panicking or books, different companies look out for different traits in prospective employees, just know what kind of values PwC wants and answer the questionnaire along that line

Cheers

Very correct.

Try narrow it down to qualities of a prospective audit associate.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Nobody: 11:27am On May 01, 2013
Congrats to those who made it. I was let down at the initial online test. I hate it when pple try to deceive others that there are no right or wrong answers in an opq. If u don't pick answers that are consistent with the organisations values, then u will definately fail. Please always base ur answers around the core values of pwc which are "Excellence, teamwork and Leadership". Therefore try to interpret all questions in this line of thought. For example if asked a question such as "do u prefer to carry out tasks alone or with others even when u know what to do" u shud know they are trying to test ur attitude towards team work. Also when asked if u prefer to be a leader or member of a team, always say u prefer to be the team lead. Always say u prefer workin with and showin ccompassion to others. And of course u have never told a lie before if asked. Na computer dey interpret the thing oo so don't try to be modest in ur answers. Go for extremes or atleast a step before extreme. Treat all questions as "Yes or No"
That being said, I hope to join this race again next year if am still alive lol.
Hope this helps someone. Also make sure u practice the opq mock test on Shl site.
All da best guys. Work out your salvation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by ikegwegbe(m): 12:05pm On May 01, 2013
Plz I need it ikegwegbe@hotmail.com
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by masagoody(m): 12:40pm On May 01, 2013
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by opendo21(m): 12:46pm On May 01, 2013
Please,Is there anyone here who had a 2:2 but still received a success mail? Or Pwc does not recruit graduates with 2:2 at all? Thanks
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by wordthots: 1:31pm On May 01, 2013
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]
michaeled45: If u don't pick answers that are consistent with the organisations values, then u will definately fail. Please always base ur answers around the core values of pwc which are "Excellence, teamwork and Leadership". Therefore try to interpret all questions in this line of thought. For example if asked a question such as "do u prefer to carry out tasks alone or with others even when u know what to do" u shud know they are trying to test ur attitude towards team work. Also when asked if u prefer to be a leader or member of a team, always say u prefer to be the team lead. Always say u prefer workin with and showin ccompassion to others. And of course u have never told a lie before if asked. Na computer dey interpret the thing oo so don't try to be modest in ur answers. Go for extremes or atleast a step before extreme. Treat all questions as "Yes or No"

1000 likes #onpoint
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by TheBeam(m): 2:56pm On May 01, 2013
wordthots:

SHL has sample questions on their site, try them out. After the sample test they wd send u a report that gives u an idea of ur weaknesses and things u shd work on...

I have a book sha that I think wd be of help... U guys shd put up ur mails so dat can send to as many as I see

Kindly send to: babatundeoluwadara@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 01, 2013
wordthots:

kindly send to crazybeatsbyifix@gmail.com
thanks
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by yomihagin: 3:51pm On May 01, 2013
wordthots:

. Thank you for offering to help others.kindly send me the Shl OPQ book.My email is omiyaleyomi2013@gmail.com. Thank You
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 01, 2013
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Chuksaluta(m): 4:07pm On May 01, 2013
Please send it to chuksaluta@gmail.com Thanks
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by joboy834: 5:08pm On May 01, 2013
Pls send me the OPQ document to j.atalegbe@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by nanya124(m): 7:29pm On May 01, 2013
@wor.dthots pls any clue on how to scale thru.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by mssu1: 8:34pm On May 01, 2013
pls send to flyangelin@yahoo.com
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by lolapumpin: 8:55pm On May 01, 2013
Plz kindly send t to lolapumpin@yahoo.com....tannks
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by wordthots: 9:54pm On May 01, 2013
Sent to everyone, Check your mail boxes.
hope you find it helpful
Godbless
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by teexzle: 10:30pm On May 01, 2013
I don't mind the document too tinuoshinubi@gmail.com..thanks
ifycyril:

kindly send to crazybeatsbyifix@gmail.com
thanks
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by jzion1(m): 10:38pm On May 01, 2013
please some1 shuld send me the materials - joenone95@yahoo.com
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by phreedhom(m): 3:46am On May 02, 2013
wordthots:

Pls send me d OPQ freedomokolo@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (59) (Reply)

Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 / Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.