Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. (10762 Views)

15 Reasons You Should Be Proud To Be A Nigerian(pics) / Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady / Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by bethnals: 8:58pm On Feb 17, 2013
INNO18: ^^^ i'm not joking ooo, i've always loved fulani girls, pointed nose,red lips and skin colour as bright as the sun. They are perfect creatures

yeah but i think its more than just 'looks' in naija hausa/fulani/kanuri girls have an image of being discpline girls aka 'tarbiya'. Which makes a good wife to have your children.
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by outrage: 9:07pm On Feb 17, 2013
bethnals:

lol i dont think he is the first ooo.

Anyway igbo gals are very fine as well. But me personally i prefer 'chocolate' girl than 'yellow' :p
Have you seen any?
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 17, 2013
i doubt hausa girls are pretty, in dai Arewa ne, 1st position goes to the fulanis,then perharps kanuris, hausa girls play 'Hard to get' which is one thing that puts me off, and it's not that they are that pretty. Fulani girls are very humble,shy and courteous.
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by Ameenabalarabe(f): 9:38pm On Feb 17, 2013
@inno Allah ya baka yar fulani
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 17, 2013
these are all pics of my current fulfude gal, her name is farida bello sahabi, she's from adamawa state. We attended the same sec school. She was the 3rd pretties fulani gal in our class but i just loved her cos of her tallness. My only problem with her is that her 'iskoki' is too violent, i remember once she raised 2 guys who where trying to hold her down during one of the 'yan bori' attacks and smashed them to the ground. Cute isnt she?
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 17, 2013
@Ameena ameen thuma ameen. Ya kin ka ga yarinyata? Ta hadu ko?
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by bethnals: 9:47pm On Feb 17, 2013
INNO18: i doubt hausa girls are pretty, in dai Arewa ne, 1st position goes to the fulanis,then perharps kanuris, hausa girls play 'Hard to get' which is one thing that puts me off, and it's not that they are that pretty. Fulani girls are very humble,shy and courteous.

lol sabada hausa girls na birni su suka ga duniya ai. Suke da kudi. In other words they have pride pass.....
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by Ameenabalarabe(f): 9:52pm On Feb 17, 2013
@inno. .so cute smiley
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 17, 2013
bethnals:

lol sabada hausa girls na birni su suka ga duniya ai. Suke da kudi. In other words they have pride pass.....
Mutumina ka gane kenan, ya kaga hoton abokiya ta da na uploading?
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 17, 2013
Ameena balarabe: @inno. .so cute smiley
realy?
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by bethnals: 9:54pm On Feb 17, 2013
outrage:
Have you seen any?

a'a ama ace ba igbo-fulani a duka naija ba zai yu ba. Even if the man is fula girl is igbo....
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 17, 2013
amman @ ameena kinsan baki kyautaba ko? Har yanzu kinki nuna muna hotonki, ni na nuno hoton ni da abokiyata, amman kun dai share wannan abi,waton kun dokeni gara kenan ko?
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by outrage: 9:56pm On Feb 17, 2013
Dude this is just wrong, putting up someones detail online and pic, without their consent.

I wonder what you will do if you were the one that have aminas pic.
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 17, 2013
outrage: Dude this is just wrong, putting up someones detail online and pic, without their consent.

I wonder what you will do if you were the one that have aminas pic.
it's not like i stole the pics or something, i'll explain everything to her l8tr,i bet she'll understand
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by bethnals: 10:01pm On Feb 17, 2013
INNO18: Mutumina ka gane kenan, ya kaga hoton abokiya ta da na uploading?

tayi mana. I like her skin colour. Ama da nine kai zan cire hoton. Ka san akwai problem of 'yan kwace' a Naija. Hahaha.

You met her in sec school? And lol at 'iskoki'. A lot of these arewa gals have that problem oo.
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by outrage: 10:03pm On Feb 17, 2013
bethnals:

a'a ama ace ba igbo-fulani a duka naija ba zai yu ba. Even if the man is fula girl is igbo....
Haha!! Impossibru, fulani girl can not marry igbo the family and tradition no fit let her even think of such.
A fulani guy kuma no go leave him village girls go carry igbo girl, I mean who would?

I gues what I am trying to say is, tradition and family plays a major role in fulani way of life
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 17, 2013
bethnals:

tayi mana. I like her skin colour. Ama da nine kai zan cire hoton. Ka san akwai problem of 'yan kwace' a Naija. Hahaha.

You met her in sec school? And lol at 'iskoki'. A lot of these arewa gals have that problem oo.
Na cire hotunan.
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 17, 2013
kwana ta iso muni fa.
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by Ameenabalarabe(f): 10:34pm On Feb 17, 2013
Ya ..
INNO18: realy?
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by Ameenabalarabe(f): 10:37pm On Feb 17, 2013
INNO18: amman @ ameena kinsan baki kyautaba ko? Har yanzu kinki nuna muna hotonki, ni na nuno hoton ni da abokiyata, amman kun dai share wannan abi,waton kun dokeni gara kenan ko?
haha ba gara aka dauke ka ba. .outrage told u dalili
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 17, 2013
Ameena balarabe: haha ba gara aka dauke ka ba. .outrage told u dalili
da gaske kinyi aure? Ko an aure ki? Wane a dai dai?
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by bethnals: 10:41pm On Feb 17, 2013
outrage:
Haha!! Impossibru, fulani girl can not marry igbo the family and tradition no fit let her even think of such.
A fulani guy kuma no go leave him village girls go carry igbo girl, I mean who would?

I gues what I am trying to say is, tradition and family plays a major role in fulani way of life

ba fa fulanin kauye nake magana fa.....
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by Ameenabalarabe(f): 10:52pm On Feb 17, 2013
INNO18: da gaske kinyi aure? Ko an aure ki? Wane a dai dai?
banyi ba. .amma nakusa
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by Ameenabalarabe(f): 10:54pm On Feb 17, 2013
bethnals:

i wonder y u dnt lyk kauye. .ance fa kowa asalnsa kauye. .lol
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by outrage: 10:58pm On Feb 17, 2013
bethnals:

I am not talking about village ones also, fulani man can be taken outta his village yut you can't take the village out of him.
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by outrage: 10:59pm On Feb 17, 2013
Ameena balarabe: banyi ba. .amma nakusa
Then why did you say you were? See exactly what I was talking about! Smh

It was obvious though, you don't look it.

Wai takusa, am sure that's like in 2-3 years.
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by bethnals: 11:03pm On Feb 17, 2013
Ameena balarabe: i wonder y u dnt lyk kauye. .ance fa kowa asalnsa kauye. .lol

lol, In gobe miji yace a kayue zaku zauna sai kin fashe da kuka ba sheka!

but I did not say such cool
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by Ameenabalarabe(f): 11:04pm On Feb 17, 2013
outrage:

kai god forbid. .nxt yr inshaAllah. .
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by bethnals: 11:07pm On Feb 17, 2013
outrage:

o'boy since we start this thread nace ma ka kiyaye yar Kano. See its taken a week for the truth to come out cool

dare yayi tana kan Nairaland to shi me mijin yake yi toh? ko shime yana kan nairaland ne? tongue
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by outrage: 11:10pm On Feb 17, 2013
Ameena balarabe: kai god forbid. .nxt yr inshaAllah. .
That's a year from now.
What doesn na kusam mean please?? That gives a time frame of less than 2 months. Anything can happen in 1year, its a long time. Anyways, Doesn't change anything, Fact still remains, your one of thoes village Kano malo girls.

No disrespect.
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by outrage: 11:13pm On Feb 17, 2013
bethnals:

o'boy since we start this thread nace ma ka kiyaye yar Kano. See its taken a week for the truth to come out cool

dare yayi tana kan Nairaland to shi me mijin yake yi toh? ko shime yana kan nairaland ne? tongue
You were right bro.. Unfortunately, I am not one of thoes who can mask my emotions when it comes to such.
Re: Join If You Are Proud To Be Hausa/fulani.. by Nobody: 6:36am On Feb 18, 2013
ni dai yanzu ina lectures, zan cin muku after lectures a wajajen 5:30 ko 6

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Richest Tribe In Nigeria 2020 / If Black Caribbeans And African Americans Wish To Return To Africa? / Coining New Igbo Terminology For The Modern Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.