Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,514 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Nigeria Is A Complete Disgrace - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria Is A Complete Disgrace (609 Views)

"Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan / CAN Is A Disgrace! Threatening El Rufai. Nigerian Christians, Boycott CAN!! / A Big Disgrace To Religious Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is A Complete Disgrace by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 14, 2013
After many years of being so patriotic about Nigeria, no I can't deal anymore. it isn't that Nigeria hasn't got the money, it is just so corrupt. I am happy to be born and brought up in England. How can my cousins head master at the university steal millions of naira? It is so shocking...
Re: Nigeria Is A Complete Disgrace by OmoAlata(f): 12:37pm On Feb 14, 2013
IgboUK corruption is everywhere. At my place of work (NHS), my manager got redundancy ranging into thousands of pounds and he is now back at my place of work as an external employee even earning more shocked
Re: Nigeria Is A Complete Disgrace by Enigma(m): 12:45pm On Feb 14, 2013
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2278177/Knighted-superhead-colleagues-appear-court-charged-2-7m-secondary-school-fraud.html

A knighted superhead and five of his former colleagues have today appeared in court charged with swindling their old school out of £2.7 million.

Sir Alan Davies, the 65-year-old former head of Copland Community School in Wembley, north west London is accused of conspiring to defraud the cash-strapped local authority.
Re: Nigeria Is A Complete Disgrace by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 14, 2013
are you serious?
please forgive me, i was talking out of anger. i am just frustrated, oh well i guess i have to be the change.
i have to be a good girl igbo born and raised in London, UK. I am going to learn Igbo and promote a positive igbo culture... its just sad, how this world is going each day it gets worse, i need to become born again because this world just dey go down
Re: Nigeria Is A Complete Disgrace by tpia5: 4:50pm On Feb 14, 2013
are you onila?

why do you keep repeating born in london with every post.
Re: Nigeria Is A Complete Disgrace by OmoAlata(f): 5:19pm On Feb 14, 2013
tpia@:
are you onila?

What does onila mean
Re: Nigeria Is A Complete Disgrace by MacDaddy01: 5:23pm On Feb 14, 2013
tpia@:
are you onila?

why do you keep repeating born in london with every post.

Thank you jo....

(1) (Reply)

Celebrating These Men Of God In March! / Nigerian Churches Stink With Corruption - Prof Tam David West. / Ex-muslim Uses The Quo'ran To Show That Mohammed Is NOT A Prophet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.