Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Cobhams Asuquo, Wife And Kid - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cobhams Asuquo, Wife And Kid (31922 Views)

Nomoreloss' Wife And Kid And His Last Tweet(Pics) / Cobhams Asuquo & Wife Meet The Stars At Global Citizens Festival / Cohbams Asuquo, Wife Expecting Baby Number One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cobhams Asuquo, Wife And Kid by Jidefido(m): 1:22am On Feb 15, 2013
Floreat to the KC guys in the house.tnx guys for answering d guy dat said I was blind, I could I ve assisted him. He lacked info and am sure he knows the answer now.WHEN THE CALL IS SOUNDED,ALL MUST ANSWER .........
Re: Cobhams Asuquo, Wife And Kid by yogun(f): 3:06am On Feb 15, 2013
Well done Cobs.
Nice family photo.
Cute son u've got
The boy resemble him papa like say 2mrw no de come
Re: Cobhams Asuquo, Wife And Kid by Maleyo: 6:09am On Feb 15, 2013
D Son look after his father, wen I watch dis n guy n d wife on Teju Baby face I know God is doing wonder, stay bless
Re: Cobhams Asuquo, Wife And Kid by carltz101: 6:28am On Feb 15, 2013
eghosarita: Lovely family,I must say. Cobhams is so favoured that his aura endears ppl around him. I can't believe I'm on nairaland, see how so sweet members are showering praises on the family,this is the first picture I'm reading today with positive comments, pls let's try and maintain a positive attitude, its better we keep mute than to rain abuses or say negative words,that is not to say we can't criticize constructively, but let us desist from condemning.love u all.HAPPY VALENTINE, let's spread the LOVE!
they are somehow sympathising with him on how he achieved all despite the problem of sight that he had. If tonto has one of her breast missing from birth and she is shown breastfeeding some toddler, U'l stil see some sympathy grilled congratulatory messages to her. So ie life
Re: Cobhams Asuquo, Wife And Kid by carltz101: 6:31am On Feb 15, 2013
doncheks:

Cobhams attended Kings College Lagos.Quite a guy;unlike most blind fellows back then in school,he rarely associated with his disability.Never a dull moment with him.

Did everything like a normal fellow.Even had a cool gf while in school(when cool dudes were still learning the ropes).

Not seen anyone who could play the keyboard better than him yet.

Reminiscing the good ole KC Days.Floreat!!!.
was he using the normal books others wer using or d brailie or watz d name of that book etched wid figures and letters used by d blind?
Re: Cobhams Asuquo, Wife And Kid by carltz101: 6:33am On Feb 15, 2013
segunsd:

He attended Pacelli School for the Blind and he attended King's College after that. King's College Lagos accommodates everyone because we see ability in disability. There was no segregation or the sort. They blind students were in regular classes with their peers except that they took some special subjects together and they had Braille Machines.
ok i now understand
Re: Cobhams Asuquo, Wife And Kid by carltz101: 6:35am On Feb 15, 2013
Jide fido: Floreat to the KC guys in the house.tnx guys for answering d guy dat said I was blind, I could I ve assisted him. He lacked info and am sure he knows the answer now.WHEN THE CALL IS SOUNDED,ALL MUST ANSWER .........
i didn't mean 2 say u wer blind, was just confused how dat was possible, cos i taut he went to school for blind wer every1 is blind and som1 coming here to say he helped him den in school but am cleared now
Re: Cobhams Asuquo, Wife And Kid by shilling(f): 7:17am On Feb 15, 2013
Aww...the kid is toooo cute!
Re: Cobhams Asuquo, Wife And Kid by Martiano(m): 8:07am On Feb 15, 2013
so Happy to see Akabor (thats the name we call him at home) with his cute family.This boy has come out of a situation which those of us who are even 100% able wont be able to cope.We were neighbours for 10yrs survived the ikeja cantonment bomb blast all together ..lost his father when he needed him most (story for another day).He is so determined and hardworking.I dont see him as being blind because when we communicate everything seem normal to me.God bless this Dude

1 Like

Re: Cobhams Asuquo, Wife And Kid by TheMatrix3: 9:08am On Feb 15, 2013
Hemanwel: Berem,you are now MALE??As in a male with a Di.ck?
Tot i was the only one that noticed this? this pree.ek growing thinghy has finally reached 9ja? na wa o
As for Cobhams, he makes me wonder who actually is blind in reality?
Re: Cobhams Asuquo, Wife And Kid by begwong: 11:05am On Feb 15, 2013
[quote author=segunsd]
Multi award-winning producer Asuquo Cobhams poses with his wife and kids on Valentines day.
Re: Cobhams Asuquo, Wife And Kid by Posman(m): 11:06am On Feb 15, 2013
the kid looks so much like him
Re: Cobhams Asuquo, Wife And Kid by tefund(m): 11:27am On Feb 15, 2013
segunsd:
Multi award-winning producer Asuquo Cobhams poses with his wife and kids on Valentines day. Cobhams is the producer behind Asa’s best-selling albums. He’s also produced Dare Art Alade, Rooftop MC’s, Tuface, 9ice just to mention a few. I’ve known Cobhams way back from King’s College and he’s always been an inspiration to us all.

On Vals day, he poses with this picture and writes:

I cannot but smile and wish him the very best in everything. I remember something someone said.

The most pathetic person in the world is one who has eyes but no vision.

may God bless his soul

Hellen Keller, i think said that. Cobhams impresses me. Well done man.

http://naijapose.com/family-pose-cobhams-asuquo-and-wife-and-kid/
Re: Cobhams Asuquo, Wife And Kid by eherbal(m): 11:52am On Feb 15, 2013
daddys original copy
Re: Cobhams Asuquo, Wife And Kid by chic2007: 3:45pm On Feb 15, 2013
Such a cute baby. May love abound in their family life.
Re: Cobhams Asuquo, Wife And Kid by nicago: 4:50pm On Feb 15, 2013
Beautiful!!! The boy looks just like daddy...
Re: Cobhams Asuquo, Wife And Kid by Wumil: 12:15pm On Feb 16, 2013
Nice 1 cohb's
Re: Cobhams Asuquo, Wife And Kid by MaxGraviton: 8:53am On Jun 03, 2015
Hemanwel:
Berem,you are now MALE??As in a male with a Di.ck?
Btw,Cobhams is one of the best Producers in the music industry.
There's truly ability in every disability.

I Disagree, gringrin"There are TORRENTS of Abilities in every Disability".

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out Who Gave Rita Dominic A ‘romantic’ Hug / Abuja Socialite, Xandie, Marks 30th Birthday With All White Party (Photos) / Photo Of Charles Awurum With The British Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.