Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Finally Got NSCDC Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Finally Got NSCDC Job (5720 Views)

My God Win, I Finally Got A Good Job / Nscdc Job / Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Got NSCDC Job by olunavi(m): 12:49am On Feb 15, 2013
I got a text aronud 5.15pm from NSCDC that I should report to their head office by 9am on monday for my A.P letter.
Re: Finally Got NSCDC Job by DisGuy: 12:51am On Feb 15, 2013
olunavi: I got a text aronud 5.15pm from NSCDC that I should report to their head office by 9pm for my A.P letter.

better run for your life, 9pm?>? dem wan take you do ritual ooo

congrats mr olunavi

so tell us, what exactly is the NSCDC? how will you ocntribute to the NSCDC? will you be bold enough to expose corruption?
Re: Finally Got NSCDC Job by olunavi(m): 12:53am On Feb 15, 2013
Sorry peeps,I meant to say 9am on monday.the error is regreted.
Re: Finally Got NSCDC Job by olunavi(m): 12:57am On Feb 15, 2013
Dis Guy:

better run for your life, 9pm?>? dem wan take you do ritual ooo

congrats mr olunavi

so tell us, what exactly is the NSCDC? how will you ocntribute to the NSCDC? will you be bold enough to expose corruption? Thanks man.NSCDC means Nigeria security and civil defence corp

Re: Finally Got NSCDC Job by AdoOloro(m): 6:42am On Feb 15, 2013
Op, please did you use connections or you are part of the people that uploaded their cv's on the min of interior website? I think simply saying you were called without details, won't help guys, it will only increase anxiety. Pls let us know which one it is.
Re: Finally Got NSCDC Job by christianah1: 11:34am On Feb 15, 2013
pls are u sure that NSCDC is given out A.P letters.
Re: Finally Got NSCDC Job by olunavi(m): 11:39am On Feb 15, 2013
I was asked foward my c.v to abuja abt 3weeks ago by my link,I didn't apply on site.is there anyone who got the same message?let's meet pls.[color=#006600][/color]
ote author=AdoOloro]Op, please did you use connections or you are part of the people that uploaded their cv's on the min of interior website? I think simply saying you were called without details, won't help guys, it will only increase anxiety. Pls let us know which one it is.[/quote]
Re: Finally Got NSCDC Job by okotos: 3:02pm On Feb 15, 2013
@Olunavi pls av u colected ur apointmt letter now.pls let knw abt it.
Re: Finally Got NSCDC Job by christianah1: 3:27pm On Feb 15, 2013
i just call my aunt nw she said AP is not yet given 2 anybody that its a scam. So if u collect ur letter on monday kindly let me knw
Re: Finally Got NSCDC Job by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 15, 2013
op, let us know wen u collect d app letter
Re: Finally Got NSCDC Job by olunavi(m): 5:48pm On Feb 15, 2013
@ christiana,its kinnda funny how some peeps are quick to label anything scam.I knw of two friends that collected thiers last week and are NW almost through with their documentations.looking foward to getting mine on monday sha.the essence of this post is to inform the house to start pulling your strings and not wait for general adverts of positions that would be made public after it has been shared.thanks
Re: Finally Got NSCDC Job by swaggaprince(m): 7:50pm On Feb 15, 2013
olunavi: @ christiana,its kinnda funny how some peeps are quick to label anything scam.I knw of two friends that collected thiers last week and are NW almost through with their documentations.looking foward to getting mine on monday sha.the essence of this post is to inform the house to start pulling your strings and not wait for general adverts of positions that would be made public after it has been shared.thanks
LMAO...ok oh we are waiting for your goodnews
Re: Finally Got NSCDC Job by Senator2015(m): 10:17pm On Feb 16, 2013
help me am interested in the job

1 Like

Re: Finally Got NSCDC Job by olunavi(m): 3:06am On Feb 17, 2013
Senator2015: help me am int
erested in the job

How?
Re: Finally Got NSCDC Job by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 17, 2013
olunavi:

How?
cheesy
no mind d guy jare
Re: Finally Got NSCDC Job by olunavi(m): 6:12pm On Feb 18, 2013
O yes!I did get my appointment letter today.Baba God noni OSHEY.the doubting thomases shld go hug transformer.THANK YOU GOD
Re: Finally Got NSCDC Job by charsobodo(m): 6:17pm On Feb 18, 2013
olunavi: O yes!I did get my appointment letter today.Baba God noni OSHEY.the doubting thomases shld go hug transformer.THANK YOU GOD

happy 4 you, wish you well in your new job.
Re: Finally Got NSCDC Job by olunavi(m): 6:26pm On Feb 18, 2013
charsobodo:

happy 4 you, wish you well in your new job.

Thanks bruv.
Re: Finally Got NSCDC Job by kehnton(m): 6:35pm On Feb 18, 2013
Congrats.
But which of the cadre were you recruited into?.
Re: Finally Got NSCDC Job by swaggaprince(m): 6:40pm On Feb 18, 2013
smiley
Re: Finally Got NSCDC Job by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 18, 2013
Congrats and welcome to NSCDC. "Chop bribe and die"
Prepare for a very rigorous training. If you're in FCT Command, u may pass me on the corridors. L☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺L
All the best
Re: Finally Got NSCDC Job by olunavi(m): 6:59pm On Feb 18, 2013
kehnton: Congrats.
But which of the cadre were you recruited into?.

@kehnton, Assistant supritendent

1 Like

Re: Finally Got NSCDC Job by olunavi(m): 7:02pm On Feb 18, 2013
Cherechy: Congrats and welcome to NSCDC. "Chop bribe and die"
Prepare for a very rigorous training. If you're in FCT Command, u may pass me on the corridors. L☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺L
All the best

Ilorin command.don't think there will be training for us.will report on wednesday.thanks
Re: Finally Got NSCDC Job by easiaq(m): 7:05pm On Feb 18, 2013
olunavi: O yes!I did get my appointment letter today.Baba God noni OSHEY.the doubting thomases shld go hug transformer.THANK YOU GOD
Congrat man,pls when re u ppl resumin for camp?
Re: Finally Got NSCDC Job by olunavi(m): 7:05pm On Feb 18, 2013
swaggaprince: all na wash,evidence pls

I don't blame you.go get a life bro.tell me one good reason y I need to show evidence to you.
Re: Finally Got NSCDC Job by unikazzy(m): 7:08pm On Feb 18, 2013
olunavi:

I don't blame you.go get a life bro.tell me one good reason y I need to show evidence to you.
snap d letter and show it to prove ur haters wrong pls
Re: Finally Got NSCDC Job by clily: 9:30pm On Feb 18, 2013
Op, pls can u link me up with ur contact cos am realy intreasted in dis NSCDC or immigration job..can u tell me ur email let's talk..congratulations dear.
Re: Finally Got NSCDC Job by eledalo: 11:24pm On Feb 18, 2013
What is the role of nscdc? Are they the people that were blue and red, with those funny hats? I always wondered what the hell their role is. I guess 'job na job'!

1 Like

Re: Finally Got NSCDC Job by swaggaprince(m): 12:02am On Feb 19, 2013
olunavi:

no hard feelings man was just curious too many speculations already,congrats
Re: Finally Got NSCDC Job by besstt: 7:16am On Feb 19, 2013
pls can u send a pic of d app letter so we cn also follow up on our contacts.not doubting u bt jst a proof.
Re: Finally Got NSCDC Job by nnecar(f): 8:59am On Feb 19, 2013
@olunavi, wen are u 2 report @ d camp
Re: Finally Got NSCDC Job by besstt: 12:12pm On Feb 19, 2013
@ olunavi a pic of ur app. Letter so others cn follow up on their links

(1) (2) (Reply)

FRSC Shortlists Everybody Mail Or No Mail / Diageo Brand Nigeria Recruitment / P&c.consortium In Ibadan....is It Real Or Fake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.