Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Finally Got NSCDC Job - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Finally Got NSCDC Job (5729 Views)

My God Win, I Finally Got A Good Job / Nscdc Job / Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally Got NSCDC Job by DisGuy: 3:18pm On Feb 19, 2013
STAY THEIR THEY WAIT FOR PIC, INSTEAD OF FOLLOWING UP ON YOUR APPLICATIONS, HE'S PROBABLY on his way now

he wont remember his nairaland hustlers after, no loooong thing!
Re: Finally Got NSCDC Job by olunavi(m): 5:25pm On Feb 19, 2013
clily: Op, pls can u link me up with ur contact cos am realy intreasted in dis NSCDC or immigration job..can u tell me ur email let's talk..congratulations dear.

Really wished I could help you bruv but the problem is ma contact,he's a house of rep member,a friend to ma uncle.didn't even know the whole thing was for real when ma uncle asked me to send ma c.v to Abuja only for me to get a msg frm their head office.I thought it was going to be on immigrations,never had nscdc on mind before now.cheers
Re: Finally Got NSCDC Job by olunavi(m): 5:26pm On Feb 19, 2013
clily: Op, pls can u link me up with ur contact cos am realy intreasted in dis NSCDC or immigration job..can u tell me ur email let's talk..congratulations dear.

Really wished I could help you bruv but the problem is ma contact,he's a house of rep member,a friend to ma uncle.I do not know his name neither his phone number.didn't even know the whole thing was for real when ma uncle asked me to send ma c.v to Abuja only for me to get a msg frm their head office.I thought it was going to be on immigrations,never had nscdc on mind before now.cheers
Re: Finally Got NSCDC Job by olunavi(m): 5:35pm On Feb 19, 2013
grin starting documentation already on nairaland.don't know why some peepz here expect me to display my a.p letter on nairaland.am not that dumb fa.

Dis Guy: STAY THEIR THEY WAIT FOR PIC, INSTEAD OF FOLLOWING UP ON YOUR APPLICATIONS, HE'S PROBABLY on his way now

he wont remember his nairaland hustlers after, no loooong thing!
Re: Finally Got NSCDC Job by owenlyn1: 5:45pm On Feb 19, 2013
cry cryimagine, if i dont have someone in the legislator i cant get a federal job. na wa for this country, cryimagine, if i dont have someone in the legislator i cant get a federal job. na wa for this country,
Re: Finally Got NSCDC Job by mkoabiola: 5:51pm On Feb 19, 2013
If u ar waiting for d advert ,u ar on a long tin.
Dat is d link. Corruption is d link.
Re: Finally Got NSCDC Job by owenlyn1: 5:54pm On Feb 19, 2013
corruption the order of the day and u expect the op to be free and fair in dispensing his security duties,dat wont be possible since he got the job tru someone, he will always be loyal to that person and if he was in position to persecute his contact, will he hv the integrity to do so, i doubt because that objectivity and integrity has been impaired. i have nothing against the op, just dat we deserve better from our govt, jobs should be available for all not a selected few. Most importantly jobs into any of our security apparatus should not be political, it should be earned by merit in order to ensure integrity and objectivity of the individual thus employed.I rest my case.
Re: Finally Got NSCDC Job by olunavi(m): 6:38pm On Feb 19, 2013
owenlyn1: corruption the order of the day and u expect the op to be free and fair in dispensing his security duties,dat wont be possible since he got the job tru someone, he will always be loyal to that person and if he was in position to persecute his contact, will he hv the integrity to do so, i doubt because that objectivity and integrity has been impaired. i have nothing against the op, just dat we deserve better from our govt, jobs should be available for all not a selected few. Most importantly jobs into any of our security apparatus should not be political, it should be earned by merit in order to ensure integrity and objectivity of the individual thus employed.I rest my case.

That explains the saying*if you can't beat them,join them.*
Re: Finally Got NSCDC Job by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 19, 2013
owenlyn1: cry cryimagine, if i dont have someone in the legislator i cant get a federal job. na wa for this country, cryimagine, if i dont have someone in the legislator i cant get a federal job. na wa for this country,

It applies in every level of goverment...local, state, federal. Just apply for the general nationwide recruitment when it is advertised n prepare well for the exams n interview if there will be any. Concerning this civil defence, it's a back door route cos its is not made public same for efcc, Nigerian prisons n odas. I have a job in federal civil service without knowing anybody so can U.
Re: Finally Got NSCDC Job by clily: 9:49am On Feb 20, 2013
olunavi:

Really wished I could help you bruv but the problem is ma contact,he's a house of rep member,a friend to ma uncle.didn't even know the whole thing was for real when ma uncle asked me to send ma c.v to Abuja only for me to get a msg frm their head office.I thought it was going to be on immigrations,never had nscdc on mind before now.cheers

K dear,congratulations once again..pls wat Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ the salary scale for NSCDC n dat of immigration..tnx
Re: Finally Got NSCDC Job by bodija(m): 11:53am On Feb 20, 2013
olunavi: O yes!I did get my appointment letter today.Baba God noni OSHEY.the doubting thomases shld go hug transformer.THANK YOU GOD
Bro I really thank God on ur behalf oo.I pray dt God too will answer our own prayers ooooo. How I wished u cld link me too tru ur channel. I did be glad if u can. I am a very serious person dt is in need of a job. Here is my mail tomashng@yahoo.com. Thanks wt one love
Re: Finally Got NSCDC Job by owenlyn1: 2:39pm On Feb 20, 2013
olunavi:

That explains the saying*if you can't beat them,join them.*
Dont need to join them, they cant even pay me, currently hv a job base on merit. Just dat there are alot of unemployed youth who deserve more dan this govt is giving to dem. this is wrong.
Re: Finally Got NSCDC Job by gb4sure: 6:02pm On Feb 20, 2013
Pls, i will like to know more about how to go about secure this job pls......

i will appreciate anyone assistance pls
Re: Finally Got NSCDC Job by koolvin12(m): 8:19pm On Feb 20, 2013
@olunavi,congrats bro...am happy for u.. No mind those doubting thomases who wants u to upload ur app letter....do not do such thing....its too risky

(1) (2) (Reply)

2018 August Npower Tab Device Collection Check Here For Venue And Date / See How This Man Dressed To Sell Torchlight In Kano Traffic Jam. / Ky Avalir Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.