Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Some Questions About Blogging... - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Some Questions About Blogging... (493 Views)

10 Bitter Truths About Blogging That You Don't Know / Adsense Approved. I Still Have Some Questions. Please Help / Some Questions For Sunnewonline.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Questions About Blogging... by gabriel74: 6:23am On Feb 15, 2013
Pls I have some important questions about blogging that disturb my mind

one... where do they get all the information they post regulary on the blog.
two.. Do they write those articles the by themself or they paid for already written article?
three..how do they create these blog, so many book i read about blog,talks about .com, so site like justnaira.com and eficoblog.com is made from .com?
Four the article on the blog, do they copy those articles from another site and past it on their blog or its a rewritten articles?
Five...Does it involve big amount to get those articles?

Thank you
Re: Some Questions About Blogging... by naijainfogalery: 10:50am On Feb 15, 2013
Im a blogger my blog is naijainformationgallery..com

1. In Nigeria all bloggers steal news from either Nigerian blog or foreign ones.
2. only a few writes, and even some that writes actually edit it from another blog and put in their own words
3.To create a blog is free but it will have . or ..com depending on the one you choose or you could get a domain for a paid blog that comes with .com eg www.gabriel74.com Its very cheap and affordable
4. Though its illegal to copy and paste content from another blog and if you must do it, you are supposed to reference where it is coming from, but because we are in Nigeria and anything goes, most bloggers dont reference. And you can actually pay people to develop content for you.

And lastly, getting content isnt not expensive if you wanna do it the legitimate way, you can follow me on twitter @naijainfogalery if you need any help. i will be willing to help and teach you tactics of getting good pageviews for your content
Re: Some Questions About Blogging... by gabriel74: 12:57pm On Feb 15, 2013
naijainfogalery: Im a blogger my blog is naijainformationgallery..com

1. In Nigeria all bloggers steal news from either Nigerian blog or foreign ones.
2. only a few writes, and even some that writes actually edit it from another blog and put in their own words
3.To create a blog is free but it will have . or ..com depending on the one you choose or you could get a domain for a paid blog that comes with .com eg www.gabriel74.com Its very cheap and affordable
4. Though its illegal to copy and paste content from another blog and if you must do it, you are supposed to reference where it is coming from, but because we are in Nigeria and anything goes, most bloggers dont reference. And you can actually pay people to develop content for you.

And lastly, getting content isnt not expensive if you wanna do it the legitimate way, you can follow me on twitter @naijainfogalery if you need any help. i will be willing to help and teach you tactics of getting good pageviews for your content

Thanks for the great idea,I am beginning to have the picture. I will contact if i want, i actually thinking of having a blog website.

(1) (Reply)

10 Tips To Drive Traffic To Your New Blog / Social Media Week And It Impact To U / Please Help: Need To Transfer My Domain Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.