Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,446 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

PDP Chairmen To Boycott Meeting With GEJ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Chairmen To Boycott Meeting With GEJ (8011 Views)

APC Lawmakers-Elect Boycott Meeting With With Party Leadership - TheTrent / APC Orders Council Chairmen To Hire Crowd To Attend Ambode’s Declaration / 5 South-west PDP Chairmen Seek Court Order To Unregister PDM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Chairmen To Boycott Meeting With GEJ by fkaz(m): 1:42pm On Feb 15, 2013
I think Bamanga tukur is working very hard to see an aboki as the next presidential candidate of PDP, Aboki na Aboki.

Keep it up.
Re: PDP Chairmen To Boycott Meeting With GEJ by nnekaregy(f): 2:41pm On Feb 15, 2013
Goddex: Childish propanda by the opposition to portray the PDP as a party in disarray.
Stories such as this can only be found in Premiumtimes, Punch and Nation.

What baffles me anyway, is how any poo about GEJ immediately make the front page.
GEJ is the president of the country whom the destiny of the nation has been entrusted to. It is unfortunate that people like me voted for him.
Re: PDP Chairmen To Boycott Meeting With GEJ by vanstanzy(m): 2:45pm On Feb 15, 2013
Akpan107: Sometimes, we disagree to agree!

Very true!
Re: PDP Chairmen To Boycott Meeting With GEJ by vanstanzy(m): 2:48pm On Feb 15, 2013
na_joke:

^
very.....very......proud of u grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yeees, they are very proud of me. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Meanwhile, "Don't patronize me boi, i know u re joking again." If u no wan see my red eye! angry
Re: PDP Chairmen To Boycott Meeting With GEJ by aurenflani: 2:56pm On Feb 15, 2013
vanstanzy:

I tot Yorubas had phonological interference in pronouncing "H" alone, i never knew the interference also extends to writing the letter "H". undecided

You wicked no be small grin

But I think that was due to inserting error. sad
Re: PDP Chairmen To Boycott Meeting With GEJ by aurenflani: 2:59pm On Feb 15, 2013
fkaz: I think Bamanga tukur is working very hard to see an aboki as the next presidential candidate of PDP, Aboki na Aboki.

Keep it up.

I think Bamanga Tukur is working to checkmate Atiku because JEG has never underestimated the guy. He is a hardcore politician you know.
Re: PDP Chairmen To Boycott Meeting With GEJ by adebiyikayode5: 3:07pm On Feb 15, 2013
Akpan107: Sometimes, we disagree to agree!
meaning their blessing in disagreement if only it lead agreement & resolution
Re: PDP Chairmen To Boycott Meeting With GEJ by vanstanzy(m): 3:11pm On Feb 15, 2013
aurenflani:

You wicked no be small grin

But I think that was due to inserting error. sad

Pls don't get me wrong, i no mean to yab the guy o. I just wanted to point out his/ her error that's all. undecided undecided
Re: PDP Chairmen To Boycott Meeting With GEJ by Mukaz: 3:42pm On Feb 15, 2013
Tukur want to tell the chairmen of opposition control state to secretly join APC to spy and later come back to pdp to review their secret to him
Re: PDP Chairmen To Boycott Meeting With GEJ by fkaz(m): 4:52pm On Feb 15, 2013
aurenflani:

I think Bamanga Tukur is working to checkmate Atiku because JEG has never underestimated the guy. He is a hardcore politician you know.

Remember Bamanga tukur was one time spoke man for BH grin grin, the man will not fail to see an aboki as the next presidential candidate of PDP

cool
Re: PDP Chairmen To Boycott Meeting With GEJ by kalunomics(m): 4:58pm On Feb 15, 2013
na_joke:

^
very.....very......proud of u grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
ur supposed to be able to sniff out deception, manipulation etc. They has succeeded in making fun of you!
Re: PDP Chairmen To Boycott Meeting With GEJ by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 15, 2013
vanstanzy:

I tot Yorubas had phonological interference in pronouncing "H" alone, i never knew the interference also extends to writing the letter "H". undecided

Interference or Inference?
Re: PDP Chairmen To Boycott Meeting With GEJ by Dee60: 8:14pm On Feb 15, 2013
OBJ is out of PDP. The rest is history. Watch out!!!
Re: PDP Chairmen To Boycott Meeting With GEJ by muktarmtt(m): 8:34pm On Feb 15, 2013
Akpan107: If you think God will answer ur prayers, pray to God to help Jonathan rule well and let the will of God be done in Nigeria... Power belong to God, and the same God gave it to him (goodluck). If God want Goodluck to be there by 2015, am very sure that nobody can oppose it. Remember the popular saying... If God says ''Yes'' nobody can say ''No'' i rest my case!
Shut d Bleep funk ass ppl lyk u make me sick wat d u even knw abt God mumu shut ur pie hole
Re: PDP Chairmen To Boycott Meeting With GEJ by earthgreeners(m): 8:43pm On Feb 15, 2013
Akpan107: If you think God will answer ur prayers, [s]pray to God to help Jonathan rule well and let the will of God be done in Nigeria... Power belong to God, and the same God gave it to him (goodluck). If God want Goodluck to be there by 2015, am very sure that nobody can oppose it[/s]. Remember the popular saying... If God says ''Yes'' nobody can say ''No'' i rest my case!

Mugun, didirin...Heaven help only those who help themselves
Re: PDP Chairmen To Boycott Meeting With GEJ by earthgreeners(m): 8:44pm On Feb 15, 2013
muktar mtt: Shut d Bleep funk ass ppl lyk u make me sick wat d u even knw abt God mumu shut ur pie hole

no mind the mumu......na him kind dey make God look like a fool...
Re: PDP Chairmen To Boycott Meeting With GEJ by victorD3: 10:49pm On Feb 15, 2013
Jaidey-one:
The earlier pdp crumbles the better for nigerians

PDP might fight amongst themselves but will unite to defeat any noisy opposition

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You See Nigeria Changing Anytime Soon- Your View Is Welcomed / Politician Dumps Stunning Wife For Posting These Sexy Selfies Online (PHOTOS) / Trump Reacts To Biafra Visit On Twitter PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.