Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Baptizing A Drunkard - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Baptizing A Drunkard (1084 Views)

See What This Dumb Drunkard Did In A Bar...."lol" / A Drunkard And The Priest / A Drunkard @ The Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baptizing A Drunkard by mkab(m): 3:39pm On May 03, 2006
A man is stumbling through the woods, totally drunk, when he comes upon a preacher baptizing people in the river. He proceeds to walk into the water and subsequently bumps into the preacher. The preacher turns around and is almost overcome by the smell of booze. Where upon he asks the drunk, "Are you ready to find Jesus?"   

The drunk answers, "Yes, I am."  So the preacher grabs him and dunks him in the water.  He pulls him up and asks the drunk, "Brother have you found Jesus?"   

The drunk replies, "No, I haven't found Jesus."   

The preacher, shocked at the answer, dunks him into the water again but for a little longer this time.  He again pulls him out of the water and asks again, "Have you found Jesus, my brother?"   

The drunk again answers, "No, I haven't found Jesus."   

By this time, the preacher is at his wits end so he dunks the drunk in the water again --- but this time he holds him down for about 30 seconds. When the drunk begins kicking his arms and legs, the preacher pulls him up. The preacher asked the drunk again, "For the love of God, have you found Jesus?"   

The drunk wipes his eyes and catches his breath and says to the preacher, "Are you sure this is where he fell in?"
Re: Baptizing A Drunkard by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 03, 2006
grin grin grin lo
the man was actually looking for Jesus inside the water
Re: Baptizing A Drunkard by diddy4(m): 7:58pm On May 03, 2006
damn that is funny. yes it is, look for him. he will soon appear.
Re: Baptizing A Drunkard by spikelord(m): 11:48pm On May 05, 2006
grin grin grin these people no go kill person
Re: Baptizing A Drunkard by Fimmy(m): 12:07am On May 06, 2006
lol
Re: Baptizing A Drunkard by dm(m): 8:13pm On May 06, 2006
Oh Lawdy.
Yea, dunk him again, he just might find him. shocked
Re: Baptizing A Drunkard by spikelord(m): 8:16pm On May 06, 2006
abi, that would be the best solution
Re: Baptizing A Drunkard by spikelord(m): 8:19pm On May 06, 2006
abi, that would be the best solution

(1) (Reply)

Games In Marriages / The 11th Commandment / september 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.