Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Was Goldie Sacrificed to the illuminati?? Her death looks too suspicious... !!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Was Goldie Sacrificed to the illuminati?? Her death looks too suspicious... !!! (3952 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Last Photo Of Bisi Komolafe In Hospital Before Her Death / Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Goldie Sacrificed to the illuminati?? Her death looks too suspicious... !!! by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 15, 2013
Just out of curiosity and reading through the statement Kennis Music just put out about the Death Of Goldie Harvey, wouldn't one suggest maybe she might have been used as Blood sacrifice to those guys ( if you know what I mean) for music industry success, since Kennis Music was rumoured to be down and out of business recently, combined with the desperation of trying to get back into the game... if y'all pay close attention, the Nigerian Music scene is getting more weird..

.Wise opinions pls... thnx
Re: Was Goldie Sacrificed to the illuminati?? Her death looks too suspicious... !!! by Valto(m): 10:29am On Feb 15, 2013
let the dead be!! stop insinuating nonsense shocked shocked
Re: Was Goldie Sacrificed to the illuminati?? Her death looks too suspicious... !!! by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 15, 2013
Valto: let the dead be!! stop insinuating nonsense shocked shocked
Why cant you just read before you comment
Re: Was Goldie Sacrificed to the illuminati?? Her death looks too suspicious... !!! by Valto(m): 10:36am On Feb 15, 2013
great1: Why cant you just read before you comment
ofcourse i read it and i dont know what u intend to acheive with ur percieved ill thoughts angry
Re: Was Goldie Sacrificed to the illuminati?? Her death looks too suspicious... !!! by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 15, 2013
Valto: ofcourse i read it and i dont know u intend to acheive with ur percieved thoughts. angry
ok, tell me what you know about the industry shes in
Re: Was Goldie Sacrificed to the illuminati?? Her death looks too suspicious... !!! by kekakuz(m): 12:00pm On Feb 15, 2013
Another. Assy thinking

(1) (Reply)

Popular Nigerian Artists Tha Did Not Drop Out Of School / Ogun Lawmaker Sexual Escapades Exposed [see Leaked Photo] / Maheeda Unveils Her Husband For The 1st Time. (photo).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.