Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

What I Think About Goldie's Death? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What I Think About Goldie's Death? (1128 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Goldieā€™s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos / Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Think About Goldie's Death? by Dfrenzy(m): 1:47pm On Feb 15, 2013
Yes..., yes..., i know they said that, her death was as a result of P.E but, call me an attention seeker or a jobless guy or a detrimental african, i don't care. The signs that i saw n d feeling that i have, are just too strong to ignore. I mean, when some days back on the front page of Nairaland, i saw something lyk 'pics of goldie at the Grammy', something just didn't seem right. I mean i saw the pics. n was even d first to comment. What i said was, 'wow, na Grammy she dey like that'. And now she is dead. The thing about we Nigerians is that, we FEAR TO TALK ABOUT THAT, THAT WE FEAR. And for this reason, we are quick to attack whosoever try to bring to surface that wish we fear. Nuff said though because, at the end of the day na God know pass. But, i know what i believe n know, as much as, your fears try to shut out the possibilities, u some how believe it could be true. For those who have been bold enough to speak out these possilities and, have even been chastise for daring to voice it, i say, i feel u. R.I.P Goldie, never really liked ur songs much but, i know that, for u to have stand out in this industry dominated by male folks, you were truelly great. I see the tears coming.
Re: What I Think About Goldie's Death? by acadasol: 2:13pm On Feb 15, 2013
Dfrenzy: Yes..., yes..., i know they said that, her death was as a result of P.E but, call me an attention seeker or a jobless guy or a detrimental african, i don't care. The signs that i saw n d feeling that i have, are just too strong to ignore. I mean, when some days back on the front page of Nairaland, i saw something lyk 'pics of goldie at the Grammy', something just didn't seem right. I mean i saw the pics. n was even d first to comment. What i said was, 'wow, na Grammy she dey like that'. And now she is dead. The thing about we Nigerians is that, we FEAR TO TALK ABOUT THAT, THAT WE FEAR. And for this reason, we are quick to attack whosoever try to bring to surface that wish we fear. Nuff said though because, at the end of the day na God know pass. But, i know what i believe n know, as much as, your fears try to shut out the possibilities, u some how believe it could be true. For those who have been bold enough to speak out these possilities and, have even been chastise for daring to voice it, i say, i feel u. R.I.P Goldie, never really liked ur songs much but, i know that, for u to have stand out in this industry dominated by male folks, you were truelly great. I see the tears coming.

You are spot on. But you know that the TRUTH IS BITTER. Some folks will not see it your way.
Re: What I Think About Goldie's Death? by Dfrenzy(m): 4:33am On Feb 19, 2013
Yes man, and that's the problem, using illusions over reality.
Re: What I Think About Goldie's Death? by idupaul: 6:27am On Feb 19, 2013
@ OP .. You did not hit the nail onthe head na .. What do U think killed .. You say Nigerians shy away and now U have shied away from say ur mind tooo
Re: What I Think About Goldie's Death? by Dfrenzy(m): 3:02pm On Feb 23, 2013
idupaul: @ OP .. You did not hit the nail onthe head na .. What do U think killed .. You say Nigerians shy away and now U have shied away from say ur mind tooo
I feel you men but, you and i know what's up. I mean, i can't lie and say, i know it was exactly like this but, we do have a clue base on the circumstances surrounding her death.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Toolz' Extreme Work Out Session / Actor Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Finally Confirm Their Love Affair / The Most Controversal Nollywood Actors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.