Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Actor Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Finally Confirm Their Love Affair - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Finally Confirm Their Love Affair (1128 Views)

Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ / Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? / Pictures Of Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari @ The Nile Awards Last Night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Actor Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Finally Confirm Their Love Affair by Big4wig(m): 2:34pm On May 24, 2013
My sources have told me about this some weeks back but I choose to wait for the lovers to drop the clue by themselves before I fill you guys in, that way it would be sweeter. Nollywood A-list actor and Reality Show star, Jim Iyke is madly in love with beautiful Ghanaian top actress, Nadia Buari and he doesn't fail to show it whenever the opportunity presented itself.

The two love birds have finally let the cat out of the bag and they want you all to know about them and wish them well in their serious relationship. See what they say below:

So Nadia calls Jim "Skittles", and he calls her "Space". Waoh! Love is sweet!!

Re: Actor Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Finally Confirm Their Love Affair by onatisi(m): 2:47pm On May 24, 2013
good for them, her eyes will open after he cleans her account grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Actor Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Finally Confirm Their Love Affair by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 24, 2013
onatisi: good for them, her eyes will open after he cleans her account grin grin grin

LMAO. Nigerians una too get bad mouth. Haba grin grin grin grin
Re: Actor Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Finally Confirm Their Love Affair by Tolexander: 3:19pm On May 24, 2013
onatisi: good for them, her his eyes will open after he she cleans her his account grin grin grin
how much has nadia buhari to attract Jim Iyke!
Re: Actor Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Finally Confirm Their Love Affair by onatisi(m): 3:20pm On May 24, 2013
jennykadry:

LMAO. Nigerians una too get bad mouth. Haba grin grin grin grin
my broda . na true talk ,dat guy na 419 ogbologbo grin grin grin
Re: Actor Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Finally Confirm Their Love Affair by mukina2: 3:44pm On May 24, 2013

(1)

Vast Bracket Shows Off His Hot Abs & 6-packsduring Dominica Concert Performance / Sexual Secrets Of Night Travelling / VIDEO: Genevieve Nnaji Spills It All On 'THE TRUTH' With Olisa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.