Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,979 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Chelsea Vs Arsenal: What Are Your Expectations? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Vs Arsenal: What Are Your Expectations? (1762 Views)

Poll: Who will win the Match?

Chelsea: 50% (16 votes)
Arsenal: 34% (11 votes)
Draw: 15% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

What Are Your Expectations From Stephen Keshi Within The Next Two-years? / Arsenal!arsenal!!arsenal!!!,what's Happening? / Chelsea Vs Arsenal (what Will Be The Outcome) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Vs Arsenal: What Are Your Expectations? by software(m): 3:57pm On Mar 13, 2008
Chelsea vs Arsenal, what are your expectations? i have a strong feelings that the match will be one sided, what are your expectations? lets share,
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal: What Are Your Expectations? by dmenax: 6:14pm On Mar 13, 2008
This is a very difficult one to unravalle.

Its going to be tight.

I see a winner that will not give up till
the referee's final blow.
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal: What Are Your Expectations? by Ibime(m): 6:27pm On Mar 13, 2008
I expect a 2-0 win for Chelsea. Their defence is porous.
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal: What Are Your Expectations? by danity: 7:10pm On Mar 13, 2008
I want a draw because I couldn't care less about either team.
Arsenal losing would be wonderful but Chelsea winning will not really be good.

A draw would benefit Manchester United in the end if Chelsea is not too close.
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal: What Are Your Expectations? by mukina2: 8:19pm On Mar 13, 2008
what else?

cheksli to lose with lots of yellows and at least two red cards tongue
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal: What Are Your Expectations? by software(m): 9:08pm On Mar 13, 2008
mukina2:

what else?

cheksli to lose with lots of yellows and at least two red cards tongue

could you pls give us a wider scope on that,
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal: What Are Your Expectations? by Novacaine(m): 3:10pm On Mar 17, 2008
Their unbeaten home run would come to an end thats whats going to happen
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal: What Are Your Expectations? by vikiviko(m): 3:16pm On Mar 17, 2008
A Chelsea win will be a sweet one.

Arsenal always thrive when the odds are against them but for chelsea that has not lost a premiership game at stamford bridge for close to four years then one would give it to the blues to carry the day.
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal: What Are Your Expectations? by software(m): 10:49pm On Mar 17, 2008
Novacaine:

Their unbeaten home run would come to an end thats whats going to happen

Imposible, mr man, pls stop day dreaming, it can not happen

just 4get it
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal: What Are Your Expectations? by mukina2: 11:06pm On Mar 17, 2008
cheksli to lose angry

we shall end the drawing bad luck on them angry

cheksli to lose angry angry angry
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal: What Are Your Expectations? by ituen(m): 7:22am On Mar 18, 2008
Chelsea 4
Arsenal 0

Chelsea leads first half by 2goals. They score the 3rd in the 65th minute

Fabregas fights with Essien in the 69th minute

Gallas gets yellow for a tackle on drogba 72th minute

Fabregas gets a straight red on the 82nd minute

Chelsea puts in the 4th by 88th minute

Arsenal looks for opportunity to get chelsea players injured

AT THE END

Everyone, and i mean EVERYONE goes home happy cos Chelsea deserved the victory and AssNAL will not (cos they knew right from start they were keeping the premiership topspot clean and tidy for Chelsea to come and sit down on it)
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal: What Are Your Expectations? by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 18, 2008
ituen:

Chelsea 4
Arsenal 0

Chelsea leads first half by 2goals. They score the 3rd in the 65th minute

Fabregas fights with Essien in the 69th minute

Gallas gets yellow for a tackle on drogba 72th minute

Fabregas gets a straight red on the 82nd minute

Chelsea puts in the 4th by 88th minute

Arsenal looks for opportunity to get chelsea players injured

AT THE END

Everyone, and i mean EVERYONE goes home happy because Chelsea deserved the victory and AssNAL will not (because they knew right from start they were keeping the premiership topspot clean and tidy for Chelsea to come and sit down on it)

Nice one Iteun
but remember this is not joke trend
grin grin grin grin grin
ASSnal will be buried in Stamford B.

tongue tongue
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal: What Are Your Expectations? by nyabinghi(m): 12:06pm On Mar 18, 2008
As a red devil, i will prefer a draw but i feel chelsea will nick it by the odd goal. Arsenal's sad story continues. They will be too weak to fight in old trafford. United to win the league above chelsea by 3 points. Liverppol to slug it out with arsenal for 3rd position and arsenal to nick it narrowly.

United 3 Liverppol1
Chelsea 2 Arsenal 1
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal: What Are Your Expectations? by akpos4uall(m): 4:04pm On Mar 18, 2008
Arsenal will win CFC because those Arsenal players are[b] big game[/b] players.
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal: What Are Your Expectations? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 18, 2008
akpos4uall:

Arsenal will win CFC because those Arsenal players are[b] big game[/b] players.

One step at a time! angry
You guys are playing 3 consecutive matches
with Liverpool, doesn't that sound like
danger to you? tongue
It's a pity, While Chelsea will continue their home unbeaten
record, ASSnal will as well continue their T[b]ROPHYLESS[/b] record
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal: What Are Your Expectations? by deola1(m): 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2008
i go Gunners
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal: What Are Your Expectations? by yemmight(m): 4:24pm On Mar 18, 2008
I will prefer goaless draw, but if a winner must emerge then Chelsea are more suitable.
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal: What Are Your Expectations? by hedmond(m): 4:47pm On Mar 18, 2008
is like everybody is writing off the gunners but i tell u that the gunners will surprise u all on sunday.

Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal: What Are Your Expectations? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 18, 2008
hedmond:

is like everybody is writing off the gunners but i tell u that the gunners will surprise u all on sunday.

ASSnal will be sent to their usual Position
on sunday, you guys aren't good enough
for the first and second position tongue
grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal: What Are Your Expectations? by Cassiel(f): 4:57pm On Mar 18, 2008
I think there's a good chance the game will end in a draw.
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal: What Are Your Expectations? by nateevs(m): 9:14pm On Mar 18, 2008
I think we should worry about beating Tottenham first. . . the outcome of that match is what will tell whether we will have confidence or be on the low into the match against Sunday . . . if we win tomorrow we will go tie on pts . . . we go into the match on a high and with the confidence to bring home the max pts we all expect. . . .

We must win tomorrow foremostly. . . .let's leave the match for sunday till after tomorrow for discussion. .that way we can have all the mouth we want to have. .
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal: What Are Your Expectations? by Mustay(m): 12:57am On Mar 19, 2008
POSTER:

I think there's a good chance the game will end in a BLUE WIN.
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal: What Are Your Expectations? by amodu(m): 6:37am On Mar 19, 2008
BLUES is the colour.

2-0 in favour of Avram grant side
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal: What Are Your Expectations? by software(m): 8:30am On Mar 19, 2008
yesssssssssss, its gonna be a blue win
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal: What Are Your Expectations? by seuen: 9:21am On Mar 19, 2008
Iis Chelsea 0 - 2 Arsenal. Willing to bet? Anyone?
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal: What Are Your Expectations? by macty: 6:03pm On Mar 20, 2008
wel as far as am cocerned there's no arguement here, chelsea hav always been a threat to arsenal in one way or the order ,not a chelsea fan but am sure d outcome wil be a 2- 1 in favour of d blues grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal: What Are Your Expectations? by 4llerbe(m): 6:28pm On Mar 20, 2008
Yeah right. Ars will roll over n die abi? Expect a shock. Win might be dicey BUt MARK My WORDS chelsea will be OUTPLAYED
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal: What Are Your Expectations? by 4llerbe(m): 6:33pm On Mar 20, 2008
Besides hw many of d so called big tests has chelsea passed dis season? Dey play all big 4 still. All d talk abt title is a big blue delusion
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal: What Are Your Expectations? by 4llerbe(m): 6:33pm On Mar 20, 2008
Besides hw many of d so called big tests has chelsea passed dis season? Dey play all big 4 still. All d talk abt title is a big blue delusion
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal: What Are Your Expectations? by 4llerbe(m): 6:36pm On Mar 20, 2008
Yeah right. Ars will roll over n die abi? Expect a shock. Win might be dicey BUt MARK My WORDS chelsea will be OUTPLAYED
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal: What Are Your Expectations? by Cassiel(f): 6:38pm On Mar 20, 2008
Chelsea to win because they've got every reason to badly want a win.They're very close to topping the table now,they've got more experienced,more dangerous and more expensive wink players,they're coming all out with a full,all-in-top-form squad,and they're playing at home.
If Arsenal play to win and not to entertain,they could leave with a draw.
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal: What Are Your Expectations? by maleeque: 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2008
wetin de do una sef? well evri bodi is entitld to his /her opinion,bt men let's say d truth 4 once now,if u enjoy gd futball den bn an ARSENAL FAN is d bst tin men.GUNAZ go win Chelsea any how.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chelsea Move For Eto'o, William As They Reject Barca's £35m Luiz Bid / Who Will Win 2016 Ballon D’or Award (predictions) / Exclusive! Scandal Hits Bet9ja As Betting Company Refuses To Pay N42.15m Winning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.