Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,102 members, 7,842,172 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Chelsea Vs Arsenal (what Will Be The Outcome) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Vs Arsenal (what Will Be The Outcome) (1043 Views)

Arsenal!arsenal!!arsenal!!!,what's Happening? / Arsenal Vs. Liverpool: Predict Correctly The Outcome And Win Free Airtime / Chelsea Vs Arsenal: What Are Your Expectations? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Vs Arsenal (what Will Be The Outcome) by amodu(m): 4:09pm On Oct 28, 2006
As we all know that the two clubs are in their best form.

Recently Arsenal Trash mighty Readings that Chelsea find so didficult to defeat 4 goals to nothing and also Chelsea defeated European Champions (Barcelona) 1 nil in the Champions League courtesy of Lord Drogba.

The match is taking place at the Stamford Bridge on the 10th December 2006

WHO WINS?

I want your contributions but mind you be Objective

Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (what Will Be The Outcome) by naija4life(f): 4:15pm On Oct 28, 2006
Chelsea of course, what more can you expect from the champions
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (what Will Be The Outcome) by amodu(m): 4:19pm On Oct 28, 2006
Really!!!

Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (what Will Be The Outcome) by Jackal(m): 4:24pm On Oct 28, 2006
Chelsea to win of course.
I don't see how any team assembled by Arsene Wenger can beat Jose Mourinho's team.
I back Chelsea to take all the available 6 points against the gooners this season.
Who wants to bet?
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (what Will Be The Outcome) by amodu(m): 4:36pm On Oct 28, 2006
Jackal are you joking or what

You said Chelsea will them both home and away?
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (what Will Be The Outcome) by CrazyMan(m): 4:40pm On Oct 28, 2006
The match's gonna end in a draw
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (what Will Be The Outcome) by kitaun(m): 8:59pm On Oct 28, 2006
@Amodu

This thread seems a little bit premature as Chelski is yet to play Manscum, then you can start thinking of Arsenal! undecided

@Jackal

You and i know that your predictions especially these days have been so woeful, maybe you should change your crystal ball, it sure has become defective or what happened to you guys when we thrashed you at Old trafford? grin

REMEMBER YOU PREDICTED MAN DISUNITED WILL COME OFF WITH 6 POINTS OFF ARSENAL THIS SEASON? tongue
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (what Will Be The Outcome) by LanreDaMan(m): 9:01pm On Oct 28, 2006
Chellsea 2 Arsenal 1
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (what Will Be The Outcome) by Mustay(m): 9:17pm On Oct 28, 2006
Drogba 3-0 Arsenal, wanna bet?
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (what Will Be The Outcome) by tosinadeda: 11:48pm On Oct 28, 2006
I cant shout(typical gunner)
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (what Will Be The Outcome) by Mustay(m): 9:09am On Oct 29, 2006
Tosinadeda u can't shout now but on dt day u shall CRY! We shall reduce d length of dt ur gun & tell u d shop at BARIGA 2 buy more bullets from. Ur red jersey shall turn back2 WINE & wenger's face shall turn PINK, I assure u dt Drogba'll put in ONE; u saw aw e rubbished ur defence @ d '05 charity shield,he has mastered u guys and I'll be d happieR should Ashley Cole score!
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (what Will Be The Outcome) by Mustay(m): 9:31am On Oct 29, 2006
Amodu u 4k up small o! even a small kid'll find it SWEET dt chelsea'll carry d day, a blind man'll tell u we'll win and even experts'll favour us, e don do! Mourinho's taught we blues to always do the TALKING ON D PITCH
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (what Will Be The Outcome) by tosinadeda: 10:45pm On Oct 29, 2006
I no fit shout.shebi d day go come.i just hope u will b humble enough2 eat ur words
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (what Will Be The Outcome) by Mustay(m): 12:00am On Oct 30, 2006
'm a man of my words tosinadeda. mourinho does d KOKO ON D PITCH! remember it's only an entertaining game so i can always accept defeat o! (un)quote moi.bye
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (what Will Be The Outcome) by amodu(m): 10:07am On Oct 30, 2006
@Mustay

I did not Bleep up, you know that Arsenal is not a small team that you can just put aside or ignore.
Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (what Will Be The Outcome) by amodu(m): 11:09am On Nov 02, 2006
Mourinho

(1) (Reply)

Video: Sao Paulo Keeper Rogerio Ceni Scores 100th Goal Against Corinthians / Ronaldo Vs Messi / Afcon 2013 Final Group Draws. Nigeria alongside Zambia and.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.