Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Microfinance Banking Application, Bank Software - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Microfinance Banking Application, Bank Software (738 Views)

How I Hacked Ecobank Online Banking Scam Database / The New Layout Of GtBank's Internet Banking Portal / Designinq A Microfinance Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Microfinance Banking Application, Bank Software by Febcom(m): 5:06pm On Feb 15, 2013
Central Bank of Nigeria, had called on every Microfinance Bank to upgrade their Information Technology Systems, Now is your MFI ready to follow the new trend MFI technology & Affordable upgrading. We will supply your MFI a newly improve Banking apps, I-FUSE Microfinance Banking Software with easy migration of your existing Database.I-Fuse has been built from the ground up for the future of financial services. Offered completely online, I-Fuse take care of the software, servers, security, updates and adding features so that financial institutions can focus on what really matters: their services and their clients. To get More Information Call:08029119268 or send email to:brochure@febcombmc.com
Re: Microfinance Banking Application, Bank Software by azenas: 12:05am On Feb 16, 2013
Sorry sir, I like to work with u, u don't need to pay me. I just want to learns the things u so.

(1) (Reply)

Mode Of Payout 4 Online Referral Biz. / It’s Not Enough To Be A Good Web Designer Anymore! / I Got Banned By A Top Mob Adnetwork That Pays Me More Than Adsense What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.