Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Swollen Of Some Part Of The Head - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Swollen Of Some Part Of The Head (662 Views)

Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) / Bumps On The Neck @ The Back Of The Head (picture) / Is Their Cure For Kiloid At The Back Of The Head Or Neck? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Swollen Of Some Part Of The Head by damatolnew: 4:09am On Feb 16, 2013
pls house,i dont knw wat is happing,some part of my head kept swollen every week,just as if i nack it on the wall or something but nothing of such ever happened to me,the very first time dis occur i tot i nack it on the wall the previous day,but after the pain subsided and disappear more kept on coming{each spot at a time}i woke up now to discover that the back region is swollen and paining me as if i nack it on the wall before i sleep last nite..pls is their any health problem that can result in dis?pls how can i correct it??its kinda disturbing, pls help
Re: Swollen Of Some Part Of The Head by Yames70(m): 8:20am On Feb 16, 2013
Guy dis is about ur health,don't come 2 NL looking for a cure,rather go look for a doctor who will examine u nd diagnose ur problem.we need 2 see d size of d sweeling,any discharge(scalp abscess),is d swelling multiple?are dere swellings in other parts of ur body?mostly from ur neck or bosom(if u re a female)pointing 2 metastasis to d scalp.dese nd others ur doctor need 2 see nd determine d best course of investigation nd treatment 2 give.so go to d nearest hospital nd see a doctir.wish u d best of health.
Re: Swollen Of Some Part Of The Head by Hoyehorla: 5:49am On Feb 01, 2023
Good Morning Sir, how did you treat this problem because a friend currently have same problem

(1) (Reply)

Professional Equity In Health Sector / Having A Smelling Vaginal, The Solution / Understanding The Nature Of A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.