Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged (22643 Views)

#Dasukigate: Church Members Boo Falae - PerSecondNews / MASSOB To Jonathan: Free Rev. King, 35 Others Before May 29 / The Conviction And Death Sentence Of Rev. King Affirmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by freecocoa(f): 11:02am On Feb 16, 2013
Its still surprising to me how people can lose their senses completely like this, na wa o shocked
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 16, 2013
Fake Pastor Elijah King is just making his money with the confused members of the church.For Fake Rev King in Kirikiri prison,his days are numbered.Those people who still attend that church are just blatant fools goofing in the dark

1 Like

Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:04am On Feb 16, 2013
Soso990240: in essence u ar sayin dat ther is no Almighty God? U ar callin Pastors Adeboye,Oyedepo,Oyakhilome,TB Joshua,etc idle worshipers?

There is a Creator Force and other Gods, but they did not come through jesus and have nothing to do with him.

I am calling pastors Adeboye, Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, TB Joshua,etc MAN WORSHIPPERS.
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by 40Lightyears: 11:04am On Feb 16, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

JESUS IS MAN! IDKNOW WHAT THE F*CK IS HOLY SPIRIT! MUST BE LIKE HOLY ALCOHOL!

WHAT IS 3 IN 1 GOD?! IS THIS SPECIAL OFFER SALE?!

YOU DONT EVEN KNOW SAARKIN ALJINNU! SAARKIN ALJINNU IS CREATION, THE CREATOR FORCE, JUST LIKE OLODUMARE AND CHUKWU AD BRAHMA AND ZEUS AND NGAI AND PAN GU AND AMATERASU!

DEVIL DON EXIST! PURE EVIL DOESNT EXIST! IT IS A LIE!

"The biggest trick by the Devil, so far is to confuse and convince humanity, he (Devil) doesn't

exist."
and "A fool sayeth in his heart their is no God, (but gods)". I leave u to ur

faulty understanding. and that'll be all from me to u.

2 Likes

Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by FXKing2012(m): 11:05am On Feb 16, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

they dont need to. it already has a bad name. history is proof.
since christianity came to this Earth, we have had no one day of peace in matters of religion. not a SINGLE DAY!
Do you mind shoving that opinion in your anus, pls? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:06am On Feb 16, 2013
40Lightyears:

"The biggest trick by the Devil, so far is to confuse and convince humanity, he (Devil) doesn't

exist."

SHUT UP JOOR! STOP QUOTING THAT USELESS BOOK!

YOU ARE ALL DEVIL WORSHIPPERS!

WE PAGANS DONT BELIEVE IN LUCIFER, SATAN , DEVIL , AND ALL THAT OYINBO MYTHS.

OUR ANCESTORS NEVER BELIEVED IN THESE THINS AND THEY LED SIMPLE GOOD LIVES.

1 Like

Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:09am On Feb 16, 2013
bankyblue: . .....“We see N100 notes in the envelopes of the Holiness Welfare, if I catch that person…” he threatened.

Imagine!...mtchew**
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by waja(m): 11:10am On Feb 16, 2013
Ezy~p:
'If i catch that person'
that line got me laughing.......
. The same with me oooo!
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 16, 2013
40Lightyears:

exist."

These christian are ROBOTS. Just like the TMOBILE answering machine "" the line you are dailing is unreachable". When you say something beyond their comprehension, they will quote "A FOOL SAYS IN HIS HEART THERE IS NO GOD". Bunch of robots!

1 Like

Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 16, 2013
Rev king's followers shouldn't bother he will rise from his death or better still use his powers to resist death grin

1 Like

Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by Nonybb: 11:23am On Feb 16, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
christianity: the religion of man-worship and extortion.
watch that dir.ty mouth IDI.OT, BASTAR.D OF THE HIGHEST ORDER
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:24am On Feb 16, 2013
Nonybb: watch that dir.ty mouth IDI.OT, BASTAR.D OF THE HIGHEST ORDER

why? you are scared of the truth? cant stand it?
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by andyanders: 11:30am On Feb 16, 2013
Let Fashola approve his death as soon as possible. I pray he ask for forgiveness from God.
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by Nonybb: 11:31am On Feb 16, 2013
Theres no much difference btw this man, his church and his attitude in comparison to islam. They grow bears, they are mean, they hate human being but love intimacy, they live under subjugation, they threatened u, they dont tolerate anybody and frown at apostacy of any sort, they have a god we dont knw about, they are contented with their little unexperience spirituality, and taking ur live is as easy as anythg to them! Wow welcome to chrislam!
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by Nonybb: 11:33am On Feb 16, 2013
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:34am On Feb 16, 2013
Nonybb: Theres no much difference btw this man, his church and his attitude in comparison to islam. They grow bears, they are mean, they hate human being but love intimacy, they live under subjugation, they threatened u, they dont tolerate anybody and frown at apostacy of any sort, they have a god we dont knw about, they are contented with their little unexperience spirituality, and taking ur live is as easy as anythg to them! Wow welcome to chrislam! .

https://www.nairaland.com/1196811/how-chrislam-demoralizes-people
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by timmymc06: 11:35am On Feb 16, 2013
Ezy~p:
'If i catch that person'
that line got me laughing.......
I tot I waz d only 1 dat noticed dat oh
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by Nonybb: 11:35am On Feb 16, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

why? you are scared of the truth? cant stand it?
wat truth can i drag with a ma.d man
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:39am On Feb 16, 2013
Nonybb: wat truth can i drag with a ma.d man

*smh empty insults will do you no good. people want truths and facts.
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by Nonybb: 11:43am On Feb 16, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

https://www.nairaland.com/1196811/how-chrislam-demoralizes-people
wat makes u think God do not exist.. Or that He exist somehow to u. Atheism and agnostics are doctrines of the mind. Human being have not proven that God do not exist. U didnt make any afford to exist in this world and u dont think someone elses did? That is fallacy of equivocation and denial of wat u, as an evidence, have proven that it actually exist. If God dont exist then u dont exist. Period.
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:44am On Feb 16, 2013
Nonybb: wat makes u think God do not exist.. Or that He exist somehow to u. Atheism and agnostics are doctrines of the mind. Human being have not proven that God do not exist. U didnt make any afford to exist in this world and u dont think someone elses did? That is fallacy of equivocation and denial of wat u, as an evidence, have proven that it actually exist. If God dont exist then u dont exist. Period.

ARE YOU DUMB & BLIND?! CANT YOUR READ?!

PAGAN 9JA:

There is a Creator Force and other Gods, but they did not come through jesus and have nothing to do with him.

I am calling pastors Adeboye, Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, TB Joshua,etc MAN WORSHIPPERS.

WE PAGANS WORSHIP GODS!
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 16, 2013
Nonybb: watch that dir.ty mouth IDI.OT, BASTAR.D OF THE HIGHEST ORDER

Very christian of you indeed sad
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by amclimax(m): 11:54am On Feb 16, 2013
is now pastor king against the nation grin cheesy grin[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by yemmy19(m): 11:58am On Feb 16, 2013
May be they will want to form their own sect too after he is hanged but they shuld let dIs get in2 their heads that нєяє in d west we Ђα̲̅v̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣ touts all-over.....they will only waste their miserable life.Bleep UR REVEREND KING
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:02pm On Feb 16, 2013
Omexonomy: Lie lie jouerlism. Wish him well
Are u a member of his church how u take know say dem de lie
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by 40Lightyears: 12:02pm On Feb 16, 2013
ifeness:

These christian are ROBOTS. Just like the TMOBILE answering machine "" the line you are dailing is unreachable". When you say something beyond their comprehension, they will quote "A FOOL SAYS IN HIS HEART THERE IS NO GOD". Bunch of robots!

Pagans, *BUNCH OF ZOMBIES!* grin grin grin and have a REproductive day. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by kelvinnn(m): 12:05pm On Feb 16, 2013
Them no well, na their fault, person wey them for don clear tey tey! angry
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by 40Lightyears: 12:11pm On Feb 16, 2013
dvdon: Rev king's followers shouldn't bother he will rise from his death or better still use his powers to resist death grin

None of these pagan bullsh!7, jor, and lets talk the serious matter at hand.

Since Rev. King claims he can equal Jesus Christs' record by rising from the dead, why then are his followers ranting

like rabid dogs? The maniac will rise again na, no be so?

1 Like

Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by Karismatik(f): 12:11pm On Feb 16, 2013
opash82: Comparing him to CHRIST!!!!.... Sign of end - time.
he used 2 be refered 2 as man-god. it was later changed 2 god.
u see, we live in a country where anybody does anytin he wants.
if u ask me, i dont kno why dey r still keeping him.
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by hollypagan: 12:18pm On Feb 16, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Biafrans and their miseries for Nigeria.

Nawao
foo lish animal
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by 40Lightyears: 12:18pm On Feb 16, 2013
Karismatik:
he used 2 be refered 2 as man-god. it was later changed 2 god.
u see, we live in a country where anybody does anytin he wants.
if u ask me, i dont kno why dey r still keeping him.

U mean FG locked-up (Christian Praying Assemblys') god in jail and held him there for over 84 months? FG needs to be

flogged severally for disrespecting god. grin grin grin
What a WEAK @SS god! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Crude Oil Swaps, OPAS Stalled NNPC Refinery Operations / Obasanjo Pays Condolence Visit To The Awolowos (Photo) / 20,000 APC Members From Akpabio's Home Defect To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.