Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged (22641 Views)

#Dasukigate: Church Members Boo Falae - PerSecondNews / MASSOB To Jonathan: Free Rev. King, 35 Others Before May 29 / The Conviction And Death Sentence Of Rev. King Affirmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by Oahray: 9:47am On Feb 16, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
christianity: the religion of man-worship and extortion.
you are in no position to say that. Not all Christians are that way. Like pagans do not worship their lifeless idols and high priests.
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by jideflash(m): 9:52am On Feb 16, 2013
The memebers like the baptism of fire grin
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by searay(m): 9:53am On Feb 16, 2013
*It is always very painful for one to search the scripture, come out with a message and after preaching, members of the church will still go back to their evil ways.
*I'm glad that Rev King did what he did to send a message to the whole world, including the survivor(if any). Must people fornicate in the church?
*God bless Rev King and I've learnt how I will manage my church whenever I get it started.
You can now hit the dislike button if any.
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by vizboy(m): 9:53am On Feb 16, 2013
hang rev king and rev elijah king join they are stupid.
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by 40Lightyears: 9:54am On Feb 16, 2013
Hang the SUCK*ER jor and let Rev. Kings' church members do their worst. angry angry What could be more terrible than the

terror unleached by Boko Haram. I just hope FG will call them BLUFF.

1 Like

Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by sandra50(f): 9:54am On Feb 16, 2013
So even rats can now threaten nigeria?boko haram has given a lot of brainwashed fools mind to threaten a whole nigeria.hope the church members are ready to die too cos that's what gave boko haram success.blind fools.

1 Like

Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by Reference(m): 9:55am On Feb 16, 2013
Jaidey-one:
Lmao these people have been brainwashed

I often see the word 'brain washed' being used particularly in reference to certain church groups and I wish to clarify one thing.

The entire basis of christianity is a 'brain wash'. You cannot be a christian without having your thinking re-engineered. That is what every teaching is meant to do. Whether out of the bible, by books, tapes or by voice (in service). Essentially if you go into contact and come out thinking the same, you have not changed.

That's why church groups which make the most impact are skilled at attraction and retention. And it is entirely scriptural. I mean the devil in the beginning altered man's thought pattern and here we are today.

1 Like

Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:56am On Feb 16, 2013
Oahray: you are in no position to say that. Not all Christians are that way. Like pagans do not worship their lifeless idols and high priests.

NO NEVER! ask any Pagan and he/she will tell you that we worship the Gods/Spirits and not the idols. the idols are just made of rock,wood,or stone. The idol is are religious device (just like an ritual object) that helps us to concentrate our prayers on it.

and dont talk bulsh!T. we dont worship high priests. lol.

however you xtians outrightly worhsip jesus as your God and you say jesus is the son of God. how can a man be a son of God? if so then we are all sons of Gods and you should worship us too.

we dedicate our idols to the SPiritual Forces, i.e., the GODS , while you dedicate your idols to MAN .
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by meziboi(m): 9:57am On Feb 16, 2013
Mak them park 1 side,ow many members he get sef?
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by 40Lightyears: 10:01am On Feb 16, 2013
bankyblue: Members of Chukwuemeka Ezeugo’s church, have warned Nigerians to be prepared for dire consequences, if their General Overseer, popularly known as Reverend King, is indeed killed by hanging.

This warning emanated from the last Sunday service held at the church, Christian Praying Assembly (CPA), located at Ajao Estate, Lagos. “It will be absolute tragedy in this country if they touch our Holiness, they are just ignorant of this,” the goatee-spotting acting general overseer, Reverend Elijah King, threatened on the pulpit.

DailyPost observed during the course of the Sunday service, held on February 3 at the church premises, the acting general overseer also read a weekly message purportedly sent from prison by the incarcerated Reverend King, in which the beleaguered clergy urged his followers not to be deterred by their recent setback. “You must continue in the faith which I have taught you,” a line from the prison notes read.

Despite his incarceration, the affairs and activities of the church still run smoothly. Investigations during recent visits revealed that preparation is in top gear for King’s birthday celebration this year and members are being urged to pay certain amount of money for the undertaking. An insider disclosed that apart from money donated by the church members, generous donations come in every week from some rich and influential people in the society, who are secret followers of the embattled man of God.

Last year, his birthday was marked with roaring publicity, as members of his church bought several advert spaces in one of the prominent daily newspapers in Nigeria, where they showered praises on him, even to the point of comparing him to Jesus Christ.

Subscribe to DailyPost by Email
To contact DailyPost: newsdesk@dailypost.com.ng

What? Do the church members want Nigerians to be scared? Am peeing on my boxers already and my knees are

knocking, am so scared these goons will carry out their threat. shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedgrin grin $H!7!... FV*CK 'EM ALL! angry grin grin grin grin

Na because say FG, never even close the church, na why dem get mouth.

1 Like

Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by Clerverly: 10:02am On Feb 16, 2013
I visited this awkward Church sometime in 2005. What my eyes saw, Oh my goodness! That place was more or less a regimented military camp grin
Some of the observations were;
-_Do not sleep while the service is going on or you will be rewarded with 2 dirty slaps by weird-looking-ushers.
-You must lie down whenever t "His Holiness" faces your side in course of his preaching.
-The choirs look more or less like the Muslim Ulmas with their unusual dressings.
-Whenever "Oti mbodo mbo" (as he was intermittently called by the followers) goes to recharge his miracle working sword he was holding, all heads must bowed and eyes closed.
The altar resembled a complete shrine with its accessories.
- Everybody came with a bottle of "Eva" branded bottled water including yours sincerely, we were forced to "down" it at one or two gulps grin grin
- He claimed he was Jesus incarnate sent by God to fulfill the scripture. At one time he claimed they were twins.
-Each church member is assigned minimum of two able- bodied-scary-looking-ushers to maintain discipline cheesy cheesy
- The church fence was so high that even you use microphone to call for help. no one would hear you.
-Intermittently the members address with funny names like- Papa Uwa n'ile, Oti mbodo mbo, naked wire, Ejima Jesus, His holiness, apu na anwu etc.

-The church service started by 10;pm, and those that did not make by then were locked outside till morning.
-The offering time lasted for 5 mins and those that delayed were turned back to their seats, cos according to them, His holiness was not a beggar.

1 Like

Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by Jennykalu(f): 10:02am On Feb 16, 2013
No b only mayhem. . . C their mouth!
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by bankyblue(m): 10:02am On Feb 16, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

NO NEVER! ask any Pagan and he/she will tell you that we worship the Gods/Spirits and not the idols. the idols are just made of rock,wood,or stone. The idol is are religious device (just like an ritual object) that helps us to concentrate our prayers on it.

however you xtians outrightly worhsip jesus as your God and you say jesus is the son of God. how can a man be a son of God? if so then we are all sons of Gods and you should worship us too.

we dedicate our idols to the SPiritual Forces, i.e., the GODS , while you dedicate your idols to MAN .

A mad man on the lose.......yaba left hand. God help us
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by Soso990240(m): 10:03am On Feb 16, 2013
NIGERIA:wher small group of people can threaten a whole country..make JTF catch d assistant pastor hang am wit him boss(Animal king).
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 16, 2013
Biafrans and their miseries for Nigeria.

Nawao
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by kacheezy: 10:07am On Feb 16, 2013
Adeboye, Oyedepo etc command the same blind loyalty...Rev King is facing charges of murder...Oyedepo should be facing charges of assault.
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by chocopearl(f): 10:07am On Feb 16, 2013
That church should ve bn closed long ago afterall dats Rev king's property. Any property of a man found guilty by law should be confiscated.
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 16, 2013
Now this is where Boko Haram comes in.... We would gladly send them their address for them to fight and leave every other sane Nigerian alone.... grin
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by Soso990240(m): 10:10am On Feb 16, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

u dnt knw dat Jesus christ is God? Hav u heard of d Trinity? Jst shut d f*ck if u dnt hv d full detail.
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by Soso990240(m): 10:11am On Feb 16, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Nawao
na Tribalism go kill u.
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:13am On Feb 16, 2013
Soso990240: u dnt knw dat Jesus christ is God? Hav u heard of d Trinity? Jst shut d f*ck if u dnt hv d full detail.

SHUT THE F*CK UP MAN WORSHIPPING SLAVE!

GO WORSHIP YOUR ISRAELI MAN-GOD! THERE IS NO PROOF EVEN OF HIS EXISTENCE! DUMBARSE TRINITY! I SPIT AT YOUR ISRAELI GOD!

IF JESUS IS A GOD, THEN WHY DID PEOPLE EXIST BEFORE HIM?! angry
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by Oahray: 10:14am On Feb 16, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

lol. Ignorance speaks, and it has your voice. You leave sacrifices for lifeless idols and claim it's spirits you left it for? Lol. Outright stupidity.
How many pagans would challenge what their priests tell them? How much different is that from worship?

Not every christian worships Jesus as part of a trinitarian God. I for one do not, and for good reasons too. He is simply the way to God. Anyone who disagrees can choke on it.

BTW can you count how many peeps have condemned Rev King and many other pastors here? How many are pagans?
Stick to what you know man, and don't derail.
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by oboy3(m): 10:15am On Feb 16, 2013
pDude:

At your useless old age, you are acting like an infant embarassed. Shame.
shut up and contribute to the topic at hand
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:15am On Feb 16, 2013
bankyblue:

A mad man on the lose.......yaba left hand. God help us

ya rryttt and this na be madness:

Clerverly: I visited this awkward Church sometime in 2005. What my eyes saw, Oh my goodness! That place was more or less a regimented military camp grin
Some of the observations were;
-_Do not sleep while the service is going on or you will be rewarded with 2 dirty slaps by weird-looking-ushers.
-You must lie down whenever t "His Holiness" faces your side in course of his preaching.
-The choirs look more or less like the Muslim Ulmas with their unusual dressings.
-Whenever "Oti mbodo mbo" (as he was intermittently called by the followers) goes to recharge his miracle working sword he was holding, all heads must bowed and eyes closed.
The altar resembled a complete shrine with its accessories.
- Everybody came with a bottle of "Eva" branded bottled water including yours sincerely, we were forced to "down" it at one or two gulps grin grin
- He claimed he was Jesus incarnate sent by God to fulfill the scripture. At one time he claimed they were twins.
-Each church member is assigned minimum of two able- bodied-scary-looking-ushers to maintain discipline cheesy cheesy
- The church fence was so high that even you use microphone to call for help. no one would hear you.
-Intermittently the members address with funny names like- Papa Uwa n'ile, Oti mbodo mbo, naked wire, Ejima Jesus, His holiness, apu na anwu etc.

-The church service started by 10;pm, and those that did not make by then were locked outside till morning.
-The offering time lasted for 5 mins and those that delayed were turned back to their seats, cos according to them, His holiness was not a beggar.
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by kacheezy: 10:16am On Feb 16, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Nawao
Die bigot! Die!
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by Libkid(m): 10:20am On Feb 16, 2013
Hang d pastor let d war begin.may be wen he is hanged d juju go commot 4 thier eyez.yeye ppl
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by 40Lightyears: 10:20am On Feb 16, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Nawao

Bluetooth, Blackteeth, GARRI x7 and other tribal bigots, this is what u all are...

1 Like

Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:22am On Feb 16, 2013
Oahray: lol. Ignorance speaks, and it has your voice. You leave sacrifices for lifeless idols and claim it's spirits you left it for? Lol. Outright stupidity.
How many pagans would challenge what their priests tell them? How much different is that from worship?

BTW can you count how many peeps have condemned Rev King and many other pastors here? How many are pagans?
Stick to what you know man, and don't derail.

We leave sacrifice for the Spirits and SPiritual Forces that guide the material Universe. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT! WE SACRIFICE IN NATURE, FOREST GROVES, BUSH, Temples, etc.

The idols are representations. when we concentrate our Spiritual Energies on the idols, it is understood then that ritual sacrifice be offered in front of it as a symbolic gesture to the Spiritual Force in question.

why should we challenge what our priests tell us? are they telling us to pay tithes or asking us pvt. jets. They are elders who guide our community based on Ancient Tribal Laws and Code of conduct.

ofc some xtians will condemn him in order to distance themselves and out of embarassment. this how you guyz do it.
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by olawalebabs(m): 10:24am On Feb 16, 2013
I hope the security agent are keeping tab on this member, I will not want to witness any 'Boko haram' in disguise.
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 16, 2013
bankyblue: the goatee-spotting acting general overseer, Reverend Elijah King, threatened on the pulpit.

the reverend if found guilty should be hanged and if this goatee morafucker messed up and start any fracas, he should be hanged first..oponu!!
Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by 40Lightyears: 10:25am On Feb 16, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

SHUT THE F*CK UP MAN WORSHIPPING SLAVE!

GO WORSHIP YOUR ISRAELI MAN-GOD! THERE IS NO PROOF EVEN OF HIS EXISTENCE! DUMBARSE TRINITY! I SPIT AT YOUR ISRAELI GOD!

IF JESUS IS A GOD, THEN WHY DID PEOPLE EXIST BEFORE HIM?! angry

If u are so powerful and hate God that much, then insult GOD ALMIGHTY to His face one more time. smiley smiley smileyI pity u and

ur entire generation. undecided undecided undecided Infact ur forth-coming generation will need alot of spiritual cleansing and binding

because of u, their grandfather.

3 Likes

Re: Rev. King’s Church Members Threatens Mayhem If He Is Hanged by Reference(m): 10:26am On Feb 16, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Jesus is God. When the word 'son' is used it meant to portray 'off-spring', 'seed', 'product', 'likeness', 'representation', 'authority', 'will', 'way', 'works'. There is no better way to encapsulate these virtues than to use the word son.

For instance Rev. Kings church is a reflection of himself, his authority, his way, his will, etc. It has taken a life of its own but it is his seed, his son, it looks exactly like him.

So when people say Christians worship 3 gods, that is wrong. There is only 1 God. He is a Spirit (like we all are), His Name is Jehovah (if you wish to give him a name you call Him Father). He created existence by His Word, named the Word Jesus (because we like names) and Christ (which simply means savior) to rescue us from the mess we are in today.

His Word, His Way and His Will are Him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Andrew Fleming & His Wife Wear Nigerian Attires As They Travel To Vietnam / Jonathan To PDP: Go And Reconcile With Sheriff / Monguno’s Comment: Dasuki’s Case ‘will Be A Child’s Play When Buhari Leaves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.