Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Where Can I Advertise Poultry Feed At Low Cost - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Can I Advertise Poultry Feed At Low Cost (642 Views)

I Need Poultry Feed Sacks In Large Quantity / How Do I Advertise on Google Trader? / Where Do I Advertise & Market My Business Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Advertise Poultry Feed At Low Cost by Loviho: 9:36am On Feb 16, 2013
Please nl, I produce poultry feed. Where can I advertise it since it only poultry farmers dat needs my product and at low cost . Thank u as u add meaning to my life. If u need feed c me here 07063430427
Re: Where Can I Advertise Poultry Feed At Low Cost by seyigiggle: 10:25am On Feb 16, 2013
you really have a lot of work to do.

you can go to market and ask those selling chickens for the source of their chickens, in that way, you may have the privilege to meet the farmers and convince them on your products.

you have to ask around for farm settlements around your locality where poultry farms are located.

if you can\t do it yourself, try and get people to do it for you. (nor disrespect for corpers) try and get one of them to do the marketing for you and pay them salary or commission, whichever is ok by you plus accommodation.
Re: Where Can I Advertise Poultry Feed At Low Cost by sp2002(m): 4:34am On Feb 17, 2013
Loviho: Please nl, I produce poultry feed. Where can I advertise it since it only poultry farmers dat needs my product and at low cost . Thank u as u add meaning to my life. If u need feed c me here 07063430427
Loviho: Please nl, I produce poultry feed. Where can I advertise it since it only poultry farmers dat needs my product and at low cost . Thank u as u add meaning to my life. If u need feed c me here 07063430427
what is the name of your feed? how nutritious are they? are they tested? and how much are you selling? location?

SP2002 POULTRY AND LAND CONSULTANCY
TJ.SP2002@GMAIL.COM
Re: Where Can I Advertise Poultry Feed At Low Cost by Loviho: 10:24am On Feb 17, 2013
sp2002: what is the name of your feed? how nutritious are they? are they tested? and how much are you selling? location?

SP2002 POULTRY AND LAND CONSULTANCY
TJ.SP2002@GMAIL.COM
Name of my feed is Nony feed and price for finisher and starter is #2400 ,location is shop A8/8A afor awk garriki market enugu state
Re: Where Can I Advertise Poultry Feed At Low Cost by kedukc(m): 12:46pm On Feb 17, 2013
@op, your feed too cost.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Energy Cost Survey - World Record Attempt / Why Is The UK Currency Still High? / I Need A Loan Of 100k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.