Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,401 members, 7,830,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Unannounced Vacancies In Delta State - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unannounced Vacancies In Delta State (6394 Views)

Unannounced Vacancies In Abuja / Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt / Unannounced Vacancies In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unannounced Vacancies In Delta State by databoy247(m): 9:56am On Feb 16, 2013
Hi there, i think its not only Lagos that has unemployed youths and some vacancies. They exist here in Delta State too. Please lets use this medium to post unannounced/not-advertised vacancies with complete information and possibly address for intending applicants. Thanks.

LEMMIE START:

- Vacancy for an Office assistant at CrestView Primary School. Its located along refinery road before chicken republic, warri. SSCE holders are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Delta State by databoy247(m): 8:13am On Jun 26, 2013
Job opportunity for security personnel at Protea Hotel along NPA express road. Work starts immediately! If you are not interested, you can refer someone who is interested.
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Delta State by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 26, 2013
@databoy247 good job.Please continue
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Delta State by databoy247(m): 6:06am On Jul 01, 2013
Staff needed at GreenArces Micro Finance Bank Ltd, opposite GLO office along Warri Sapele road. Just walk in and submit your CV.
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Delta State by omoguess: 10:09am On Jul 01, 2013
Nice one databoy...
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Delta State by 175(m): 10:21am On Jul 01, 2013
Nice concept my broda. Pls anybody with info for Asaba axis, Make dem post am too. God bless us. We all must get good jobs dis month of July in Jesus Name Amen. .
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Delta State by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 01, 2013
Eyesight Construction Blueprint For Field Marketing Representatives & Partners

This information goes out to anyone or company who wants to become a Field Marketing Representatives Or Partner of Eyesight Construction Limited.

Our Company, whose area of operation is in the supply, fabrication and installation of Stainless Steel Handrails, Gates, Burglary Proof, Car-Ports and general Stainless Steel works in Nigeria.
Our company recently partnered with a Hardware company in Australia and Thailand to provide customized Stainless Steel Handrails construction & fabrication solutions in Nigeria we can now supply, fabricate & install.

We help realize our clients stainless steel design ambitions whether they are planning to create an ambitious exterior deck, staircase balustrade, balcony, gallery, pulpit, carport, gates, protector within the interior / exterior part of your building we can offer a total solution package.

We have in stock different samples designs ranging from stainless steel Handrails with rods or stainless steel Handrails with reinforce glass of various designs. And if you think it just Handrails check our Online Showroom for Stainless Steel Works. View more of our samples and previous jobs done now at our online SHOWROOM.

www.eyesightstainlesssteel.com / www.facebook.com/stainlesssteelhandrails

Due to demands and our nature of business we are always bring to our team dynamic people to act as Field Marketing Representatives in different states & regions in the country. Our requirement are flexible either you want to work part- time or full time.

Basically you will be required to acquire customers, market and introduces our sample products to prospected clients where your target will be Building site engineers or contacting building owners directly.

Expected Duties:
• Act as contact person in your region.
• Advertise and sell products to existing / prospected structures and clients respectively.
• Follow up on new leads and referrals stemming from field activity.
• Discover sales prospects and contact them.
• Establish and maintain a blue print of action.
• Develop and maintain the relationships with current customers and potential customers as well in your region.
• Take part in events to market the products such as seminars, trade shows, and workshop events.
• Constant update of vital activities with company.
Job Requirements:
• Must have excellent communication skills.
• Must be 20 years or older.
• Self-motivated with high energy.
• Work without supervision.
• Outside Door to Door Sales Experience a plus.
• A camera phone and ability to send pictures through email is an added advantage.
• How to take measurement in metres with a tape.
• Measurement for costing details base on our different sample is done by measuring the total linear metre of the proposed area.
Why are we better than our rivals.
• Argon Welding (we don’t use socket & fittings we weld & polish to produce a clean mirror finish surface).
• 304ss Grade (Anti-Rust, we can help you test and identify inferior grade information which other companies don’t want you to know).
• We are more affordable without compromising materials and finishing with samples starting from N25,000 per meter and discount for jobs above 20m.(Who said stainless is to expensive for you).
• We design out of this world samples with special effects that will blow your mind.
• Quick Job Delivery.

What we will provide for a start.
• Some Prototype Physical Samples.
• Picture Catalogue.
• Complimentary Card.
• One on-one-phone calls with our Technical Directors for any clarifications.
What you stand to get working with us.
We will like to state clearly that we don’t pay our Field Marketing representatives salary as they work as freelance driving force thereby making their earnings through commission per job.
Hence, in a bid to make our price more affordable we give out 5% of the total sum of the job to our Field Marketing representatives on any job brought in.
Our assumptions is that since most of our jobs runs into hundreds of thousands so basically for a job of N800,000 a marketer makes a 0.05% of the total job amounting to N40,000 so with just three jobs a marketer in going back with a whopping sum of N120,000.
Current Physical Address.
• 11a Abbi Avenue Orile Iron Market. Lagos.
• Shop D3-316, International Building Market Dei-Dei, FCT, Abuja.
• Oron Road by Timber Market Junction, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State.
Interested? Then send your phone number, state and local government area where you currently reside to our contacts below.
Teddy Robby
Technical Director
Eyesight Construction
08068966121/08091701522
info@eyesightconstruction.com
www.eyesightconstruction.com
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Delta State by databoy247(m): 5:36am On Aug 25, 2013
New Opportunities
Teachers are needed in a primary school along Edo guest house road, Ekpan.

Staff and cooks needed at Donald Quest fast foods along Jakpa road, Warri.

Teachers needed (french and English) at Ochuks Academy by Delta Palace road, warri.

Marketers wanted at Wedding world along Airport road.

Drivers and security personnel wanted at NIIT building along airport road warri.

Teachers needed at Classical Academy, Ekpan

You can go to the above addresses to apply in person
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Delta State by kelvinSamuel(m): 11:55am On Aug 25, 2013
i need a job screding ad painting dat is wat i do if any cal me wit 08104815691 thank u
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Delta State by Paulbrown50: 6:53am On Nov 27, 2013
If you have any painting job, or you need a painter plz call 07067479662.
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Delta State by cmonek(m): 10:11am On Nov 27, 2013
If you are in need of a photo editor based in Portharcourt, kindly email me on this add. Moneke.chidiebere@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Delta State by Socrates05(m): 1:38pm On Nov 27, 2013
databoy247: Staff needed at GreenArces Micro Finance Bank Ltd, opposite GLO office along Warri Sapele road. Just walk in and submit your CV.
. U guys are a big lier, i just left d place now with my Cv. I was told not like dat. I av a B.Sc. Dis is my fone nos, 08030588641; 08174416515
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Delta State by michelleclare: 2:30pm On Nov 27, 2013
Socrates05, did you care to check the date of that post?
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Delta State by afrokid(m): 7:00pm On Nov 27, 2013
Socrates05: . U guys are a big lier, i just left d place now with my Cv. I was told not like dat. I av a B.Sc. Dis is my fone nos, 08030588641; 08174416515

Guy, u dey f-up o, july vacancy, na him u carry CV go dia 4 november. Ur dulling no be here o
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Delta State by Clachi(f): 7:20pm On Jul 15, 2022
please, Is there any job along refinery road again?

(1) (Reply)

Comprehensive List Of Recruiting Agencies In Nigeria / Lagos Teachers Recruitment Exercise Is A Ruse / Nscdc Senior Cadre Latest!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.