Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt (34499 Views)

Unannounced Vacancies In Abuja / Unannounced Vacancies In Delta State / Unannounced Vacancies In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by pcnwamadi(m): 2:05pm On Mar 03, 2013
Please post all unanounced job vacancies in Port Harcourt here. Please do not pass bye if you have any info as regards job vacancies in Port Harcourt.

God bless you all

1 Like

Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by pcnwamadi(m): 2:10pm On Mar 03, 2013
An International Company requires applicants for the following positions in their Port Harcourt and Lagos offices.

1.) Sales Representatives
2.) Telemarketers
3.) Field Marketers
4.) Debt Collecting

Qualification
    OND, HND B.Sc in any discipline is required
    Experience in above positions an advantage
    In- House training will be provided
    Growth opportunities within company
    Must be well spoken, outgoing, friendly, enthusiastic, vibrant and financially motivated. Good Communication skills to work with public.
    Fluent in writing and speaking English

Method of Application
Interested candidates should submit CVs at the offices between 10am and 3pm from Monday to Friday at:

Lagos Office
158 Olatunbosun Street, Shonibare Estate, Maryland, Lagos

Port Harcourt Office
7, Nsirim Crescent, Off Sani Abacha Road, GRA,
Phase 3, Port Harcourt, Rivers -State

Only short listed candidates will be contacted.

Application Closing Date 5th March, 2013
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by jamesbridget13(f): 5:33pm On Mar 03, 2013
pcnwamadi: An International Company requires applicants for the following positions in their Port Harcourt and Lagos offices.

2.) Telemarketers
3.) Field Marketers
4.) Debt Collecting

Qualification
    Must be well spoken, outgoing, friendly, enthusiastic, vibrant and financially motivated. Good Communication skills to work with public.

Method of Application
Interested candidates should submit CVs at the offices between 10am and 3pm from Monday to Friday at:

Lagos Office

Port Harcourt Office

Exactly d alert i got via hot nigeria jobs on friday at about 1pm when i checked my mail. Plan of visiting there tomoro since it ll be ending on tuesday.
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by jamesbridget13(f): 5:34pm On Mar 03, 2013
pcnwamadi: An International Company requires applicants for the following positions in their Port Harcourt and Lagos offices.

2.) Telemarketers
3.) Field Marketers
4.) Debt Collecting

Qualification

Method of Application

Lagos Office

Port Harcourt Office

Exactly d alert i got via hot nigeria jobs on friday at about 1pm when i checked my mail. Plan of visiting there tomoro since it ll be ending on tuesday.
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by pcnwamadi(m): 5:36pm On Mar 03, 2013
jamesbridget13: Exactly d alert i got via hot nigeria jobs on friday at about 1pm when i checked my mail. Plan of visiting there tomoro since it ll be ending on tuesday.
Were do ♈o̶̲̥̅̊ν reside? If you reside in PH, T̶̲̥̅̊ђέ address is actualy no.5 not no.7, it was a mistake from T̶̲̥̅̊ђέ advertiser. No.7 is a private building, number 5 is the company address. The company is a travel agency company..
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by pcnwamadi(m): 5:44pm On Mar 03, 2013
Business Bankers Job Vacancy At Workforce Management Centre
Workforce Management Centre is a leader in Human Resource and Business Process Outsourcing, providing customised services to our clients in the areas of Talent Sourcing, Talent Assessment, Learning & Performance and Organisational Strategy design and execution. Our expertise is in assisting organisations enhance efficiency, optimise service levels and strengthen their competitive position.

We are seeking talented individuals to fill the following vacancies that exist in Lagos, Port Harcourt, Abuja, Kano, Kaduna, Ibadan, Ilorin, Akure, Ondo, Ado-Ekiti, Owo, Abeokuta, Ijebu Ode, Enugu, Aba, Owerri, Benin, Calabar, Yenogoa and other major cities across the country:

Job Title: Business Bankers

Ref: OSS/BB/13

Primary Responsibility:

Responsible for acquiring and retaining corporate/organisation customers relationships by providing relevant banking solutions to meet customer needs following a focused cross-selling strategy
    Meets all sales goals and actively participates in all sales activities in the branch by engaging in a personal weekly sales activity plan

Qualification and competence

HND/BSC
    Prior experience in selling products and services to corporate clients
    Minimum of 2 years work experience in business relationship management in a financial institution

Application DEADLINE: 11th March, 2013

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online http://www.employmentng.com/mobile/jobs/jobdetails.php?recordID=4719
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by pcnwamadi(m): 7:23pm On Mar 03, 2013
The National Recruitment Fair 2013
The "National Recruitment Fair" is a high profile employment exhibition taking place in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt aimed at providing a platform for multinational corporations and conglomerates all over Nigeria to meet with proactive jobseekers, job changers, students and graduates.
Over 10,000 candidates from within and outside Nigeria will be in attendance with exhibitions by over 100 organisations. This will include participants from not only Nigeria but also students looking to return to Nigeria after their study abroad. The "National Recruitment Fair" is the largest of its kind in West Africa, tailored after international recruitment fairs such as "The Scottish Recruitment Fair" and strategically positioned to suit Nigeria's business environment. It provides a cost-saving bridge to expand employers' current workforce and attract new recruits to industries and businesses.
With confirmed interests from major top multinationals in the country, here are brief Highlights of the Fair:
The fair will be widely promoted to universities, colleges & schools.
Professional PR & Marketing campaign
Extensive advertising on television, radio, press & social media
Massive direct mail & email marketing campaign
Top quality exhibitor packages, including shell stand, electrics & furniture
Free website link and listing in the Fair Guide
Featuring a programme of interactive career related seminars.
12th March 2013 at Oriental Hotel, Lagos
22nd March 2013 at Sheraton Hotel, Abuja
26th March 2013 at Presidential Hotel, Port Harcourt.
For registration, visit http://www.nationalrecruitmentfairs.com/
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 03, 2013
jamesbridget13: Exactly d alert i got via hot nigeria jobs on friday at about 1pm when i checked my mail. Plan of visiting there tomoro since it ll be ending on tuesday.

Pls can u help me submit mine?I'm not in Port-Harcourt now.Pls i beg u in the name of God.
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by pcnwamadi(m): 9:00pm On Mar 03, 2013
KweenCee:

Pls can u help me submit mine?I'm not in Port-Harcourt now.Pls i beg u in the name of God.
Forward U̶̲̥̅̊я CV to soneztrading07@gmail.com. I will print it out 2mrow and submit it for, T̶̲̥̅̊ђέ place is close to my office..
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 04, 2013
pcnwamadi:
Forward U̶̲̥̅̊я CV to soneztrading07@gmail.com. I will print it out 2mrow and submit it for, T̶̲̥̅̊ђέ place is close to my office..

I just forwarded my CV to ur box now.Thanks and God bless u.Please can u mail me ur number so i can call to confirm the submission.Thanks again. Please submit the first one in ur box,that is,the one with Port-Harcourt address.Thanks.I sent it with emechetachisom@yahoo.com
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by pcnwamadi(m): 9:26am On Mar 04, 2013
Please guys, stop sending me mails to help you forward U̶̲̥̅̊я CV's, I only offered to do it for one person and dats it.. If you send me mails I will ignore it. So submit it U̶̲̥̅̊я self or send sum1 ♈o̶̲̥̅̊ν know in PH to help ♈o̶̲̥̅̊ν submit it.

Tanks for U̶̲̥̅̊я understanding..
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by ugochi86: 9:35am On Mar 04, 2013
@pcnwamadi you are doing a great job.
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by pcnwamadi(m): 9:59am On Mar 04, 2013
ugochi86: @pcnwamadi you are doing a great job.
Tanks dear..
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 04, 2013
KweenCee:

I just forwarded my CV to ur box now.Thanks and God bless u.Please can u mail me ur number so i can call to confirm the submission.Thanks again. Please submit the first one in ur box,that is,the one with Port-Harcourt address.Thanks.I sent it with emechetachisom@yahoo.com

Pls have u submitted it?I'm still waiting for ur contact.Thanks again.
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 04, 2013
pcnwamadi: Please guys, stop sending me mails to help you forward U̶̲̥̅̊я CV's, I only offered to do it for one person and dats it.. If you send me mails I will ignore it. So submit it U̶̲̥̅̊я self or send sum1 ♈o̶̲̥̅̊ν know in PH to help ♈o̶̲̥̅̊ν submit it.

Tanks for U̶̲̥̅̊я understanding..

Please have u submitted it?I'm still waiting for ur contact.Thanks again.
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by pcnwamadi(m): 3:47pm On Mar 04, 2013
KweenCee:

Please have u submitted it?I'm still waiting for ur contact.Thanks again.
Yes I have submited it, wish ♈o̶̲̥̅̊ν best of luck.
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 04, 2013
pcnwamadi:
Yes I have submited it, wish ♈o̶̲̥̅̊ν best of luck.
Thanks very much.God bless u.
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by jamesbridget13(f): 6:30pm On Mar 04, 2013
pcnwamadi:
Were do ♈o̶̲̥̅̊ν reside? If you reside in PH, T̶̲̥̅̊ђέ address is actualy no.5 not no.7, it was a mistake from T̶̲̥̅̊ђέ advertiser. No.7 is a private building, number 5 is the company address. The company is a travel agency company..
Thanks i already submitted it today at No7
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by jamesbridget13(f): 6:33pm On Mar 04, 2013
pcnwamadi:
Thanks for helping him out. I am just visiting here after yesterday's post.
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by jamesbridget13(f): 6:36pm On Mar 04, 2013
KweenCee:

Pls dont feel bad abt me, am just visiting this site again after yesterday's post. Hope u understand n accept my apologies for not been there
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by promiseJane: 7:54pm On Mar 04, 2013
Pls share any info on bank job in ph thanks
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by pcnwamadi(m): 8:23pm On Mar 04, 2013
promise Jane: Pls share any info on bank job in ph thanks
Will post it as soon as any comes up..
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 04, 2013
Why are they asking job seekers to pay 3k, where did they expect someone looking for a job to get that?

I hope these guys are not trying to scam people. I have attended job fair elsewhere outside Nigeria and the kits in the job fair are provided by the companies at no cost, just don't understand why these guys are asking for 3k from applicants.

pcnwamadi: The National Recruitment Fair 2013
The "National Recruitment Fair" is a high profile employment exhibition taking place in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt aimed at providing a platform for multinational corporations and conglomerates all over Nigeria to meet with proactive jobseekers, job changers, students and graduates.
Over 10,000 candidates from within and outside Nigeria will be in attendance with exhibitions by over 100 organisations. This will include participants from not only Nigeria but also students looking to return to Nigeria after their study abroad. The "National Recruitment Fair" is the largest of its kind in West Africa, tailored after international recruitment fairs such as "The Scottish Recruitment Fair" and strategically positioned to suit Nigeria's business environment. It provides a cost-saving bridge to expand employers' current workforce and attract new recruits to industries and businesses.
With confirmed interests from major top multinationals in the country, here are brief Highlights of the Fair:
The fair will be widely promoted to universities, colleges & schools.
Professional PR & Marketing campaign
Extensive advertising on television, radio, press & social media
Massive direct mail & email marketing campaign
Top quality exhibitor packages, including shell stand, electrics & furniture
Free website link and listing in the Fair Guide
Featuring a programme of interactive career related seminars.
12th March 2013 at Oriental Hotel, Lagos
22nd March 2013 at Sheraton Hotel, Abuja
26th March 2013 at Presidential Hotel, Port Harcourt.
For registration, visit http://www.nationalrecruitmentfairs.com/
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by Demdem(m): 10:35pm On Mar 04, 2013
pcnwamadi:
Tanks dear..

Do u still have NDDC contracts for sale? Am very much aware that this is/ was ur trade. Now u are into this, wonderful. cool

1 Like

Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 04, 2013
Demdem:

Do u still have NDDC contracts for sale? Am very much aware that this is/ was ur trade. Now u are into this, wonderful. cool
cool cool cool cool cool
Pls continue to expose them!
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by Demdem(m): 10:45pm On Mar 04, 2013
careytommy:
cool cool cool cool cool
Pls continue to expose them!

He once did that or still doing it for a living. Both of us have once had a heated argument about it here in this forum. He sees it has legitimate business grin
That is his own sole reason for supporting the retardeen. This rot needs to continue for him to survive.
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by pcnwamadi(m): 10:57pm On Mar 04, 2013
Demdem:

Am still into NDDC contracts, am only doing dis to help people, if ♈o̶̲̥̅̊ν don't have any better tin to contribute, please its not a must ♈o̶̲̥̅̊ν comment..
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by pcnwamadi(m): 11:00pm On Mar 04, 2013
Demdem:

He once did that or still doing it for a living. Both of us have once had a heated argument about it here in this forum. He sees it has legitimate business grin
That is his own sole reason for supporting the retardeen. This rot needs to continue for him to survive.
U̶̲̥̅̊я just so ignorant ♈o̶̲̥̅̊ν sound like an iliterate. If some gets and NDDC contracts and seeks partnership wit financiers, wats T̶̲̥̅̊ђέ rot dere? U̶̲̥̅̊я just so jobless its affecting U̶̲̥̅̊я brains.. Have ♈o̶̲̥̅̊ν seen any body arrested cos dey are seeking partnership to execute a contract.. ♈o̶̲̥̅̊ν are T̶̲̥̅̊ђέ retardeen. Murafucka
Re: Unannounced Vacancies In Port Harcourt by Demdem(m): 11:10pm On Mar 04, 2013
pcnwamadi:
Am still into NDDC contracts, am only doing dis to help people, if ♈o̶̲̥̅̊ν don't have any better tin to contribute, please its not a must ♈o̶̲̥̅̊ν comment..

I know ur kind will never leave such juicy deals. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fbnquest Merchant Bank 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme / 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. / FHI 360 New Job Opportunities In Calabar, Uyo, Abuja, PH, Kaduna, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.