Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

I will pay you to distribute my complimentary card - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I will pay you to distribute my complimentary card (1376 Views)

I Need A Product To Distribute / I Will Pay 500-dollar For Strong Business Ideas In West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I will pay you to distribute my complimentary card by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 16, 2013
I will pay you to share my complimentary card out to people that
sell keke napep spare parts in your
state or city. This opportunity is open
to people who stay in North, South-
south (mainly port harcourt, uyo, calabar, warri, yenogoa, asaba etc),
south-east (mainly enugu, abakiliki,
owerri, umuahia) and south-west.
Lagos is restricted. What i simply want
you to do is to share my complimentary card and introduce my keke napep spare parts business to people who sell it in your city. I am based in mechanical spare parts capital of nigeria ( nnewi ) if you are willing to help me grow my biz whilst putting some money into your pocket, mail me at bigmodo@gmail.com
Re: I will pay you to distribute my complimentary card by Nobody: 6:12am On Feb 17, 2013
i have not gotten much responses. Is just that people are not interested or what?
Re: I will pay you to distribute my complimentary card by timoney45(m): 11:16am On Feb 17, 2013
bigmodo: i have not gotten much responses. Is just that people are not interested or what?
looks interesting. I stay in both yenagoa and PH, i presently don't know any dealer 4 nw but i will inquire 4rm d keke drivers. So how does d biznes goes? My email add. is timkelly45@gmail.com
Re: I will pay you to distribute my complimentary card by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 17, 2013
timoney45: looks interesting. I stay in both yenagoa and PH, i presently don't know any dealer 4 nw but i will inquire 4rm d keke drivers. So how does d biznes goes? My email add. is timkelly45@gmail.com
i have sent u a reply
Re: I will pay you to distribute my complimentary card by Otunbaworldwide(m): 7:49pm On Feb 21, 2013
I can help u in my area. Contact me on 08063228187.
Re: I will pay you to distribute my complimentary card by Otunbaworldwide(m): 9:11am On Feb 25, 2013
I can help u i n my area at ijebu ode. Otunbaworldwide@gmail.com.
Re: I will pay you to distribute my complimentary card by majinice07: 9:30am On Feb 25, 2013
Hey man I based @yola Adamawa state, and due to the ban of okada, we now use keke napep. So am interested. My email is nurumajidadi@gmail.com
Re: I will pay you to distribute my complimentary card by thaoriginator: 10:32am On Feb 25, 2013
Sir what about lagos state?
Re: I will pay you to distribute my complimentary card by mactoni91(m): 5:46pm On Mar 02, 2013
A̶̲̥̅♏. A student
Re: I will pay you to distribute my complimentary card by ntutu(m): 9:48pm On Mar 02, 2013
H
Re: I will pay you to distribute my complimentary card by Vivly(f): 8:55am On Oct 05, 2013
I'm also interested. I'm based at portharcourt and calabar. Email me Vivlyvivian@gmail.com
Re: I will pay you to distribute my complimentary card by hajbash: 11:03am On Oct 05, 2013
Iam also interested if u will give me my transport within town and my pay.I based in kano,my email address is hajbash2007@yahoo.com
Re: I will pay you to distribute my complimentary card by Chuksyd1: 7:02pm On Oct 06, 2013
I stay in Port harcourt and i can be of immense help if your offer is attracting,all the same i am interested. Chuksaino_snitram@yahoo.com
Re: I will pay you to distribute my complimentary card by Pharmb(m): 10:08pm On Oct 06, 2013
Am intrested i stay in Nsukka enugu state,email me @ ifyben4jesus@gmai.com
Re: I will pay you to distribute my complimentary card by haulagehandlers(m): 8:16am On Oct 07, 2013
I am into haulage and i have drivers tha go to virtually all the states in nigeria,infact one of my truck is at present in chisco park beside zenith bank at nnewi.
How do you intend paying me,and how do you know who to pay if and when the job is done.How do you propose to eliminate multiple payment i.e i give a client your card and someone else gives same client......so gimme answers and send mail to haulagehandlers@gmail.com
Re: I will pay you to distribute my complimentary card by wealthbuilder: 8:45am On Oct 07, 2013
I based in ilorin,i can distribute ur cards in kwara state and its environs.4 payment and mode of payment contact :skhusayn@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Best Selling Brands 2014 – 2015 / With 800000,which Business Can I Start In Abuja / Where Can I Get Wall Paper With Nice Designs In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.