Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

I Will Pay 500-dollar For Strong Business Ideas In West Africa - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Will Pay 500-dollar For Strong Business Ideas In West Africa (11421 Views)

China Lends Dangote $2bn: Is Yuan The New "Dollar" for Nigeria? / 25 Small Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Pay 500-dollar For Strong Business Ideas In West Africa by aduga: 11:45pm On Oct 30, 2008
After staying abroad (Germany) for over a dacade, I'm ready to invest in any West African country so if You can list Inovative Business Areas where one can invest 50,000 to 250,000-dollar with a very clear prospect of getting that money back within 2 to 3 years, then You should list some of the Ideas here online ( at nairaland)  as a proof of your commitment.

After I compare Ideas from different persons, I will then contact You for an in depth anylysis of your submitted
ideas. Don't even ask me to call You or this Blablablabal Scam nonsense.

Please I don't want : Internet based Businesses, Stock Market, Banks, Insurance Real estate e.t.c,

Ideas might especially be in Agroprocessing, Water Drilling, Garbage waste management and landfills disposal, Restaurant,
Local Ideas, Small Scale Manufacturing Industries e.t.c  . . . . . . . . . . . . .

You must submit at least 5 Ideas so that I can see how serious You are.

After that, I will write you back for analysis and possible meeting when I come to Nigeria.

Don't Mess up with me !

If You lack innovation and Ideas, don't even put a nagative comment.
Re: I Will Pay 500-dollar For Strong Business Ideas In West Africa by idupaul: 11:49pm On Oct 30, 2008
u are funny oooo, ten ideas because of u, u sound like a scammer sef

1 Like

Re: I Will Pay 500-dollar For Strong Business Ideas In West Africa by zukkymike(m): 12:19pm On Oct 31, 2008
Scammer!!1 keep on changing ur id, we know u.
Re: I Will Pay 500-dollar For Strong Business Ideas In West Africa by pito: 4:22pm On Oct 31, 2008
You don't sound genuine
Re: I Will Pay 500-dollar For Strong Business Ideas In West Africa by chyemma: 12:36pm On Nov 14, 2008
Well you can invest in the following areas as they are mostly in high demand in Nigeria especially Lagos
1. A unique fast food joint
2. A fashion outlet(this one is a very lucrtaive one, you have hair dressing/barbing salon,clothing section,jewelries and accessories section and offcourse a small joint/restaurant in one corner where your customers will relax and a lot of other things you may think of).
3. A bear/african joint with night club(this one pays like theres money some where)
4. A cyber cafe / Business centre(not like the local cafes we have around but something unique)
5. Importation business expecially designer clothes or fairly superior clothes both male and female( this one, you get a producer from china who produces in mass and i will give you few reliable serious minded busiess men in yaba and Lagos island who can pay you back under few days, this one no risk attached.
contact me for more details. Chiney8@gmail.com
Re: I Will Pay 500-dollar For Strong Business Ideas In West Africa by kokorunna(m): 4:19pm On Nov 19, 2008
You don't sound serious at all, JOKER grin
Re: I Will Pay 500-dollar For Strong Business Ideas In West Africa by BEE1: 9:11pm On Nov 24, 2008
OK Dear thats good. I am the manager of BEES COMPANY LIMITED and we deal on electrical power transformers, cable wires and armod cables , fider pillars, generators and electrical fittings for your home. We deal on major suppliers with our state governments and earn most federal contracts. We would be glad if you will be our agent abroad, who is willing to be suppling us with some of these materials to enable us meet up with the demand in suppling these items to our manufaturing companies and government. The demand of these electrical fittings are very high because power is everything and that which keeps any business moving. Therefore being our sincere agent abroad who can be negotiating with our manufacturers abroad and see to the shipment of these items will earn you a lot of money. Therefeore you can decided to buy any of these materials with your own money and ship down to nigeria for us to distribute to these companies here in nigeria. Any kind of electrical fitting can earn you alot of money,no matter how small the item is even bulbs,tubes and switches.

Bees company has been in existence for 45 years and has trained alot of engineers who are in major manufacturing companies today,

If you would like to do business with us,it will be our pleasure. You can send us an email to our email address on
beescompanyl@yahoo.com
+234 7030222336
My regards,
Mr. Ejike Ezekwere
Re: I Will Pay 500-dollar For Strong Business Ideas In West Africa by BEE1: 9:15pm On Nov 24, 2008
Sorry i did'nt even see that you are in germany. You are at a better advantage because these power transformers well are manufactured in germany and we nigerians come over there to buy and import to nigeria for whole sales and with lots of gain.
Re: I Will Pay 500-dollar For Strong Business Ideas In West Africa by ekanadex: 4:26pm On Jul 10, 2009
Well i have only one Business idea i can show you and it it Agriculture.
There are various aspects of Agriculture.
You can go in Crop farming,Animal production,planting of perennial crops and lots more.
I do have vast experience in the Field so if you are interested i' ll advice you to try Agriculture out.
Its worth it
Re: I Will Pay 500-dollar For Strong Business Ideas In West Africa by rtforex: 9:54pm On Jul 10, 2009
Me I have 50million dollar, please give me 50 business ideas and i will give you 49.9 million dollar, There is love in sharing! LOL
Re: I Will Pay 500-dollar For Strong Business Ideas In West Africa by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 11, 2009

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Pay 500-dollar For Strong Business Ideas In West Africa by patorini(m): 2:49am On May 17, 2010
waste recycling
auto repair/body shop
eatery and a bar
alternative power sources.
Re: I Will Pay 500-dollar For Strong Business Ideas In West Africa by cosmaria(m): 3:25pm On Jun 07, 2010
i dont hav time to crack my brain on a business idea since i already have one, i'm a computer accessories marketer, in need of investors to recapitalize my business networth of #329,000. interested contact coskosh@ yahoo.ca or 07069328824.
Re: I Will Pay 500-dollar For Strong Business Ideas In West Africa by meetagape(m): 10:23am On Jul 12, 2010
Hello friends,
I have been working and praying alongside to produce a machine, device or stuff that can generate electricity for 24/7 without input, and finally its here. Am not referring to the much advertised fuel-less generator with dc motor + alternator. My Invention is electronic and not mechanical. It could generate constant electricity (AC) for 24/7 and can work a whole month before its being switched off the first time.
I do not want to go into mass production of this device for some reasons including that am still a student, i want to sell the idea off to few companies who are in the system already that would commercialize it or for any purpose of their choice. Materials used for my device were locally sourced, the working prototype that has been on for some time now is very portable, no noise, smoke or fuel. I do not want to give much details or the working principle here.
I believe in this invention and as i have searched through the internet, i have not seen any like it.
If u are interested in buying this business or invention, please feel free to call me now or send me e-mail:
07032117108, meetagape@yahoo.com.
Re: I Will Pay 500-dollar For Strong Business Ideas In West Africa by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 12, 2010
somebody help me, my legs are shaking because of the 500dollars mentioned grin
Re: I Will Pay 500-dollar For Strong Business Ideas In West Africa by bowei(m): 12:08am On Jul 22, 2010
Oga no copyright here, better come home and research with your miserly 500dallar yaself

1 Like

Re: I Will Pay 500-dollar For Strong Business Ideas In West Africa by ytm4412: 5:03pm On Jul 22, 2010
I have an online business that can fetch you reasonable amount of money depending on your seriousness, and its risk free. if you're interested, mail me at helena4412@yahoo.com
Re: I Will Pay 500-dollar For Strong Business Ideas In West Africa by okgerald(m): 7:55pm On Jul 22, 2010
open a filling station, cyber cafe and car wash
Re: I Will Pay 500-dollar For Strong Business Ideas In West Africa by abipaul: 1:49am On Jul 23, 2010
if you want to publish a book just tell us to help you out. http:///6g3d3
Re: I Will Pay 500-dollar For Strong Business Ideas In West Africa by Thethy(m): 11:28pm On Aug 03, 2010
Try grasscutter farming: THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS. Tel: 08023050835 , 07033632285.

Re: I Will Pay 500-dollar For Strong Business Ideas In West Africa by Payday2day: 5:53pm On Aug 17, 2010
;d :-x
Re: I Will Pay 500-dollar For Strong Business Ideas In West Africa by IBGNg: 2:46pm On Aug 18, 2010
There're a load of ideas waiting to be exploited, of which are: 1. Convinience Intra-city transport services ( Port Harcourt, Abuja), local hand-made skin and leather products, agro-exports, secondary schools (BENUE), project financing. You may contact me on salvorsinc@yahoo.com if you find any of these appealing.
Re: I Will Pay 500-dollar For Strong Business Ideas In West Africa by Sachibrine: 8:33am On Jul 19, 2011
How about setting your views to invest here in the Philippines? There is a lot of opportunities to earn more here. Tourism is just one of it. It earns a lot of dollars and Im the MAN for it! Once youve got tourism in here, a lot of business opportunities follows. .
Re: I Will Pay 500-dollar For Strong Business Ideas In West Africa by omobolajoe(m): 10:35pm On Aug 05, 2011
I have alot of business idea that I can not share here. . . Email me and lets talk in details omobolaji.joel@gmail.com
Re: I Will Pay 500-dollar For Strong Business Ideas In West Africa by sherif1: 8:33am On Aug 07, 2011
no internet business!!! With the rate d nigerian internet market is growing don't miss out.
Re: I Will Pay 500-dollar For Strong Business Ideas In West Africa by Tolite22(m): 9:42am On Aug 21, 2013
Why do people always think they need to pay anything to get a great business idea? And there seems to be a huge industry of 'smart people' selling guide books, success secrets and magic formulas to people who are looking for lucrative business ideas.

I still insist that the best things in life are free - like fresh air, a smile, Google and Facebook! cool

Good business ideas are free too. You don't need to pay a dime for it. So, I'll give you just one tip... visit http://www.smallstarter.com

You'll see why the best business ideas in life should be free!

#Knowledge should be shared and not sold wink
Re: I Will Pay 500-dollar For Strong Business Ideas In West Africa by newacca: 10:20am On Aug 21, 2013
Tolite22: Why do people always think they need to pay anything to get a great business idea? And there seems to be a huge industry of 'smart people' selling guide books, success secrets and magic formulas to people who are looking for lucrative business ideas.

I still insist that the best things in life are free - like fresh air, a smile, Google and Facebook! cool

Good business ideas are free too. You don't need to pay a dime for it. So, I'll give you just one tip... visit http://www.smallstarter.com

You'll see why the best business ideas in life should be free!

#Knowledge should be shared and not sold wink

Thanks so much for sharing the link. You may also visit: http://www.mybroadstreet.com/category/business-investment
Sharing ideas rule the world!
Re: I Will Pay 500-dollar For Strong Business Ideas In West Africa by millhouse: 1:14pm On Aug 23, 2013
no be lie
Re: I Will Pay 500-dollar For Strong Business Ideas In West Africa by Jamji: 1:54pm On Aug 23, 2013
omobolajoe: I have alot of business idea that I can not share here. . . Email me and lets talk in details omobolaji.joel@gmail.com

how would you expect someone who wants to dash you $500 beg you to take it?
Re: I Will Pay 500-dollar For Strong Business Ideas In West Africa by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 23, 2013
@op I ve detailed experience on how you can establish a vegetable oil company and also poultry business..but with all you need to work with professionals in those field if you are not both of this business can make you 10million naira at least in a month if you have the capital. to start mail me sunmonuolawale@gmail.com or call 07032056416 if you really mean business
Re: I Will Pay 500-dollar For Strong Business Ideas In West Africa by Gold2NairaCom(m): 6:36pm On Aug 23, 2013
I can guide you on how to set up an e-currency like defunct Liberty Reserve. The business is HIGHLY lucrative, you will get massive profit within 2 years.

(1) (2) (Reply)

GROUP IMPORTATION FOR POWER BANKS FOR RETAILERS AND USERS / Fish Pond Business In Nigeria: Pros And Cons / CBN Drops Interest Rates By 50bps To 13.50%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.