Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

My Female Cousin Wants To Know About Sex Im Inexperienced What Should I Say? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Female Cousin Wants To Know About Sex Im Inexperienced What Should I Say? (2917 Views)

My Cousin Wants To Call Off His Wedding / See What A Girl Posted About Sex, Spirituality & Marriage On Facebook / 5 Myths About Sex You Should Stop Believing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Female Cousin Wants To Know About Sex Im Inexperienced What Should I Say? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 16, 2013
she is 14 and wants a lecture on sex but i dont know what to tell her because im not experience she doesnt want to talk to her parents either because she is shy and scared so i am the only one she feels comfortable with
Re: My Female Cousin Wants To Know About Sex Im Inexperienced What Should I Say? by esperiense(m): 2:51pm On Feb 16, 2013
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Female Cousin Wants To Know About Sex Im Inexperienced What Should I Say? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 16, 2013
esperiense: Send her e-mail and phone no to me 08063737929. I will help u to educate her free of charge
did she whatsapp you?
Re: My Female Cousin Wants To Know About Sex Im Inexperienced What Should I Say? by greedie1(f): 3:28pm On Feb 16, 2013
neena adjei:
did she whatsapp you?

u actually sent it hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: My Female Cousin Wants To Know About Sex Im Inexperienced What Should I Say? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 16, 2013
gree-die:

u actually sent it hmmmm
nahhh it ddnt go thru anyway
Re: My Female Cousin Wants To Know About Sex Im Inexperienced What Should I Say? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 16, 2013
Find a female friend of yours who is, and ask her to help her out.

Or perhaps even a mother who is willing.

Remember to join in too.

Although, I strongly believe you should tell her parents.
Re: My Female Cousin Wants To Know About Sex Im Inexperienced What Should I Say? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 16, 2013
Legit1: Find a female friend of yours who is, and ask her to help her out.

Or perhaps even a mother who is willing.

Remember to join in too.

Although, I strongly believe you should tell her parents.
her parents will take it the wrong way and harm her
Re: My Female Cousin Wants To Know About Sex Im Inexperienced What Should I Say? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 16, 2013
You can always use diagrams from medical websites to teach her about d process of s.ex. The diagrams may be graphic, but they are the most realistic way for her to learn.
Re: My Female Cousin Wants To Know About Sex Im Inexperienced What Should I Say? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 16, 2013
@OP how old are you? grin
And you don't have to experience it personally to know about sex, at least you've seen movie scenes with sexual acts in it if you haven't seen a full 8 rated movie before.

All there is to tell her is what sex is about and precautions that need to be taken. If she's so curios about what it feels like, then she's most likely to experiment it. My guess is, she's probably getting sexual advances from her male peers or maybe she's facing peer pressure. Her hormones is probably raging too.
Whichever the case may be, please don't fail to educate her about the risk of contacting std's and how dangerous it can be to one's reproductive health.

You can save her number from pedophiles on the prowl too grin

2 Likes

Re: My Female Cousin Wants To Know About Sex Im Inexperienced What Should I Say? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 16, 2013
neena adjei:
her parents will take it the wrong way and harm her

Hmm....are you the gal in question? undecided
Re: My Female Cousin Wants To Know About Sex Im Inexperienced What Should I Say? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 16, 2013
CFCfan: You can always use diagrams from medical websit smileyes to teach her about d process of s.ex. The diagrams may be graphic, but they are the mist realistic way for her to learn.
thx smiley
Re: My Female Cousin Wants To Know About Sex Im Inexperienced What Should I Say? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 16, 2013
Legit1:

Hmm....are you the gal in question? undecided
how can i be the girl in question i just know her parents well because they are my auntie and uncle
Re: My Female Cousin Wants To Know About Sex Im Inexperienced What Should I Say? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 16, 2013
Brand_new: @OP how old are you? grin
And you don't have to experience it personally to know about sex, at least you've seen movie scenes with sexual acts in it if you haven't seen a full 8 rated movie before.

All there is to tell her is what sex is about and precautions that need to be taken. If she's so curios about what it feels like, then she's most likely to experiment it. My guess is, she's probably getting sexual advances from her male peers or maybe she's facing peer pressure. Her hormones is probably raging too.
Whichever the case may be, please don't fail to educate her about the risk of contacting std's and how dangerous it can be to one's reproductive health.

You can save her number from pedophiles on the prowl too grin
true thank you
Re: My Female Cousin Wants To Know About Sex Im Inexperienced What Should I Say? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 16, 2013
neena adjei: she is 14 and wants a lecture on sex but i dont know what to tell her because im not experience she doesnt want to talk to her parents either because she is shy and scared so i am the only one she feels comfortable with

I'm confused, what exactly does she want to know about that you need experience for? Best se*xual positions? How to get mind blowing O's? Doesn't she just need simple sex education, encouragement of abstinence, how to make good choices, how to say no and how to practice safe sex when she is ready? How does experience come into play in giving appropriate sex education? If you had even started by teaching her in a non judgemental way how and why you have remained abstinent till date, you would have done a good part of educating her already.

For the rest, why don't you google how to talk to a teenager about sex? You should find good resources there.

5 Likes

Re: My Female Cousin Wants To Know About Sex Im Inexperienced What Should I Say? by jmoore(m): 6:08pm On Feb 16, 2013
the only sex education she needs is to zip up until marriage

1 Like

Re: My Female Cousin Wants To Know About Sex Im Inexperienced What Should I Say? by Hysteria: 6:50am On Mar 26, 2013
^^ I agree
Re: My Female Cousin Wants To Know About Sex Im Inexperienced What Should I Say? by HARDDON: 8:30pm On Apr 28, 2013
jmoore: the only sex education she needs is to zip up until marriage

Da heck?!

that all?

Dis how you plan to bring up your kids?

Well here is d next question they wud ask Ʊ : what is zip up dad? Mind to tell us?

@op, a lot of Nigerians don't ενεη know what S education is because itz a taboo discussion and so many young ones and families have been suffering from dis ignorantly .

Here let me help d lil way i can. You can also google S education after now :

S education is all About teaching young ones ( young teens) about the inevitable changes that r bound to happen to her body as she develöpes into a lady.

The bo0BS poppin out. Pubic heir growth, booty and hips developing and finally, about the must monthly flow.

All these changes (b0obs , hips, booty and sleeker face) can't but attract guys who wud want to have her as a gf( all mostly ƒoя to explore her body or truely loving her and wanting to share things impersonally with her) .

And because of this reason, and ƒoя d fact that she would like some of them too , naturally, it is important therefore, to τaικ about feelings and reproductive system(both female and male) teach her about virginity virtue but if she must let any boy into her, she must insist he used a good condom. And ß vigilant too because some guys pull dεм oFf.

This is done to avoid ha getting unwanted pregnancy, HIV and STDs

Please help teach this gurl b4 she gets into some crz ish.
Be gentle and patient to answer her listless questions . And as simple to lay across your help lines.

IT IS HIGH TIME NIGERIANS ΤAΙΚED ABOUT THIS IN HOMES!

Regards
Don

3 Likes

Re: My Female Cousin Wants To Know About Sex Im Inexperienced What Should I Say? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 28, 2013
HARDDON:

Da heck?!

that all?

Dis how you plan to bring up your kids?

Well here is d next question they wud ask Ʊ : what is zip up dad? Mind to tell us?

@op, a lot of Nigerians don't ενεη know what S education is because itz a taboo discussion and so many young ones and families have been suffering from dis ignorantly .

Here let me help d lil way i can. You can also google S education after now :

S education is all About teaching young ones ( young teens) about the inevitable changes that r bound to happen to her body as she develöpes into a lady.

The bo0BS poppin out. Pubic heir growth, booty and hips developing and finally, about the must monthly flow.

All these changes (b0obs , hips, booty and sleeker face) can't but attract guys who wud want to have her as a gf( all mostly ƒoя to explore her body or truely loving her and wanting to share things impersonally with her) .

And because of this reason, and ƒoя d fact that she would like some of them too , naturally, it is important therefore, to τaικ about feelings and reproductive system(both female and male) teach her about virginity virtue but if she must let any boy into her, she must insist he used a good condom. And ß vigilant too because some guys pull dεм oFf.

This is done to avoid ha getting unwanted pregnancy, HIV and STDs

Please help teach this gurl b4 she gets into some crz ish.
Be gentle and patient to answer her listless questions . And as simple to lay across your help lines.

IT IS HIGH TIME NIGERIANS ΤAΙΚED ABOUT THIS IN HOMES!

Regards

Don

Wow thanks

2 Likes

Re: My Female Cousin Wants To Know About Sex Im Inexperienced What Should I Say? by idriis: 9:26pm On Apr 28, 2013
@Hardon... Good one, best answer 100% votes

1 Like

Re: My Female Cousin Wants To Know About Sex Im Inexperienced What Should I Say? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 29, 2013
neena adjei: she is 14 and wants a lecture on sex but i dont know what to tell her because im not experience she doesnt want to talk to her parents either because she is shy and scared so i am the only one she feels comfortable with
At 14 yrs,she should be in ss1. All school teaches sex education ie d one appropriate for her age.also somebody who is shy will not tell u to educate her on sex at age 14!she has classmates,they all learn together.abi,is there something u r not telling us? Will never believe this.
Re: My Female Cousin Wants To Know About Sex Im Inexperienced What Should I Say? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 29, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
At 14 yrs,she should be in ss1. All school teaches sex education ie d one appropriate for her age.also somebody who is shy will not tell u to educate her on sex at age 14!she has classmates,they all learn together.abi,is there something u r not telling us? Will never believe this.
you have no idea of the girl im talking about
Re: My Female Cousin Wants To Know About Sex Im Inexperienced What Should I Say? by Kajiang02(m): 11:40am On Apr 30, 2013
She sure needs enough education.
Wish you understood her well enough. Very obvious she's been getting advances from peers and possibly young dudes who may eventually take her been naïve for a ride.

She needs to learn about abstinence, body growth, etc. Pls google up more on sex education for teens and not watching X rated movies abi na positioning she dey learn ni?
Re: My Female Cousin Wants To Know About Sex Im Inexperienced What Should I Say? by HARDDON: 11:50am On Apr 30, 2013
yellowpawpaw:

all schools really do?

and gurls where really very free with their male biology lecturers as to ask them personal specific questions huh?

Appropriate for her age? gee, did you just wake up? gurls at 14 now, are ladies.. i mean bodily set ladies in young minds. and any gurl that is ripe in body, whether young or not, is wanted by men. this is not about biology but about how to eschew evil men( if she can) and if she cant( she has feelings too) protect her self.

let me ask you just one question: if schools were so good in tutoring this vital aspect of life to kids, why are there so many unwanted pregnancies, diseases and wardward adults today?

if schools were so good at the topic, why are there so many children torn apart families today? SEX TALK is a TABOO in Nigeria jor!

the only way, youngs bloods could ever learn, with some degree of authority, is at home. not at some 45 mins lectures.
with their listless questions.

the bolded above is just wrong. so you cast your sweet wheat out to learn among thorns huh? just gross. just so sad.

have you ever heard of peer pressure? think that is a good thing? the human heart is inherently wicked. we dont learn bad things ... we came fashioned thus. if she is gonno know any thing about good, you have to dilligently and prayerfully guide her. so she can take her stand when evil friends come calling.

It is written : BRING up a child the way he/she should go....... it is your duty not some school's. afterall, if she shows up tommorow with pregnance, or he is caught in some robbery tomorrow, it is not the school that would bear the brunt.

Puleez, let us all wake UP!

1 Like

Re: My Female Cousin Wants To Know About Sex Im Inexperienced What Should I Say? by Nobody: 11:19am On May 01, 2013
Inexperienced as in?
Re: My Female Cousin Wants To Know About Sex Im Inexperienced What Should I Say? by Nobody: 11:19am On May 01, 2013
Inexperienced as in?
Re: My Female Cousin Wants To Know About Sex Im Inexperienced What Should I Say? by tpia5: 12:48pm On May 01, 2013
Ok, thanks for the info.

Another variation on the i'm a virgin threads.
Re: My Female Cousin Wants To Know About Sex Im Inexperienced What Should I Say? by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 01, 2013
tpia@:
Ok, thanks for the info.

Another variation on the i'm a virgin threads.
grin grin grin

BA wo ni/Bawoni/bawo/BA wo?
Re: My Female Cousin Wants To Know About Sex Im Inexperienced What Should I Say? by tpia5: 2:38am On May 02, 2013
^se nkan lo

1 Like

Re: My Female Cousin Wants To Know About Sex Im Inexperienced What Should I Say? by Nobody: 5:11am On May 02, 2013
tpia@:
^se nkan lo

My Yoruba ends there.oo I can say ekaro cheesy that's for you when u wake up
Re: My Female Cousin Wants To Know About Sex Im Inexperienced What Should I Say? by reviewnaija: 1:49am On May 14, 2013
[quote author=HARDDON]

"Da heck?!

that all?

Dis how you plan to bring up your kids? "

ditto! especially with all the child molestation that goes on in houses (cousins, house helps etc). Biko educate your kids so they know and will feel comfy telling you if they are being molested.

Checkout www.reviewnaija.com to read/contribute to reviews of organizations in Nigeria!

(1) (Reply)

Ten Worst Divorce Cases Ever / Must Husbands Always Be The First To Initiate Love Making With Wives? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.