Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,990 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? (15591 Views)

Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / 2013 Chevron Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? by roqrules04(m): 1:19pm On Feb 17, 2013
Flawless~diva:

There's still nothing wrong in letting others know even if it's for intern. My friend wanted to submit her cv only for her to find out that the test had already been scheduled for yesterday. If she knew earlier that the applications were submitted last year she might have had a chance of writing the test.

P.s I hear that another test will stil be written by may, so stil send your IT letters. The test was written early due to the leakage of test questions associated with last year's test.
It's good to help others, the Op should come back and clear himself. Gracias!

Pls how do i apply for the Test that is to be written in May. I am also seeking for an I.T placement..
Kindly help me out.
Re: Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? by log1(m): 1:47pm On Feb 17, 2013
roqrules04:

Pls how do i apply for the Test that is to be written in May. I am also seeking for an I.T placement..
Kindly help me out.
Send ur CV with ur I.T letter by hand or through mail to the coy, it wld be acknowledged.
Re: Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? by darlingbobo(m): 3:27pm On Feb 17, 2013
I wonder how most of you managed to graduate from school. The guy said for IT students and you people are here going off point. Do organisations advertise for IT position? That's why una dee fail exam. Hahahaha
Re: Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? by rhymaholic: 5:29pm On Feb 17, 2013
....H
Re: Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? by Theodosius(m): 5:45pm On Feb 17, 2013
Boss13: Chevron recruitment process is very unfair. How would a multinational company that claims to have best practice keep its recruitment process secret from the public. How do they expect to recruit the best candidate when their selection process is as secretive as the devil. What a shame. To those who wrote the test, I think it is wrong discussing about the aftermath when you did not open up initially.
They wuld ve knockd at ur door to inform u abt d aptitude test.ppl wu wer cald up went for it
Re: Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? by specialmati(m): 6:00pm On Feb 17, 2013
Boss13: Chevron recruitment process is very unfair. How would a multinational company that claims to have best practice keep its recruitment process secret from the public. How do they expect to recruit the best candidate when their selection process is as secretive as the devil. What a shame. To those who wrote the test, I think it is wrong discussing about the aftermath when you did not open up initially.
.d position hv been taking b4 d test.trust niger
Re: Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? by specialmati(m): 6:00pm On Feb 17, 2013
.d positions hv been taking b4 d test.trust niger
Re: Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? by Henryenya(m): 6:32pm On Feb 17, 2013
D exam was kul thou dia wasn't sufficient time,bt i finished al, d english had 4 comprehsion passage 2 answer 4 qstn each nd each qstn requires 2 answer in 17mins,i wrote at stadium rd port-harcourt
Re: Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? by surveycash2: 6:38pm On Feb 17, 2013
@OP, forget it. It's a ruse.
Re: Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? by Liverpoolfc(m): 8:46pm On Feb 17, 2013
if u remember any of the questions, paste it for us to solve. Is there any one that can help upload dragnet GSE aptitude test?
Re: Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? by AdexOmoby(f): 9:49pm On Feb 17, 2013
fakia: Dont mind them,pple seems to conceal what should benefit everyone and its only when things go out of hands that you see them running up and down for help.
GBAM! I cant seem to wonder the meaning of the post? To ridicule those who haven't been called for interviews? undecided undecided To mock those who didn't hear of such opportunity or what? Please hold however you feel about this interview, afterall it no use giving medicine to the dead? undecided undecided If you cant help others get recruited for such interview, please don't tell us how your test or whatever you did went through!!!!!!! undecided undecided undecided!!!
Re: Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? by OvoClose: 10:21pm On Feb 17, 2013
Liverpoolfc: if u remember any of the questions, paste it for us to solve. Is there any one that can help upload dragnet GSE aptitude test?

There you go. Looking for another opportunity to cheat your way through. And you want to work in Chevron? See where we are in this country? Honest folks will be competing against cheats who are not even ashamed to air their intentions in public.
Re: Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? by maumau1: 10:37pm On Feb 17, 2013
pple dey vex for here no b small.
Re: Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? by Mannylex(m): 10:53pm On Feb 17, 2013
See wat joblessness has caused ma naija brothers and sisters... chai see vexing, even after the OP specified IT... "E go better"
Re: Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? by Ezegozie(m): 1:04am On Feb 18, 2013
why are many Nigerians always fast to crucify somebody?

Let me start by pointing out that the exam was for IT (industrial Training).
Why should i open up a topic if i submit my IT form. Every company in Nigeria has some vacancy for I.T students every year. So every year we will keep on posting topics on each I.T form we submit?

You people should learn how to think deep and read OP's topic very well before crucifying him. Thanks for all the insults
Re: Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? by Ezegozie(m): 1:09am On Feb 18, 2013
Henryenya: D exam was kul thou dia wasn't sufficient time,bt i finished al, d english had 4 comprehsion passage 2 answer 4 qstn each nd each qstn requires 2 answer in 17mins,i wrote at stadium rd port-harcourt

@ Henry, we wrote in the same place. You are lucky to have finished all the comprehension. Do you remember the comprehensions? One was MALARIA, another was ABOUT DIVORCE AND CATHOLIC, can you remind me of the remaining two? And do you know when they will pick the successful students?
Re: Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? by Ezegozie(m): 1:26am On Feb 18, 2013
if you care to join me on facebook, my name is Ezenwere Chigozie. Join me on facebook lets talk.

Please for people that are still angry, i am sorry, but the fact still remains that i can not just be posting on Nairaland every place i submit my IT form, because they are many.
Let us just think twice
Re: Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? by Nobody: 2:03am On Feb 18, 2013
Flawless~diva:

There's still nothing wrong in letting others know even if it's for intern. My friend wanted to submit her cv only for her to find out that the test had already been scheduled for yesterday. If she knew earlier that the applications were submitted last year she might have had a chance of writing the test.

P.s I hear that another test will stil be written by may, so stil send your IT letters. The test was written early due to the leakage of test questions associated with last year's test.
It's good to help others, the Op should come back and clear himself. Gracias!
NA LIE.U STILL WAN WRITE WIT UR B.sc. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? by Flawlessdiva1(f): 6:24am On Feb 18, 2013
obakovich:
NA LIE.U STILL WAN WRITE WIT UR B.sc. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol dude, you.re funny. I'm a certified undergraduate.

roqrules04:
Kindly help me out.
Log1 has given you the best answer to that.
Re: Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? by pyyxxaro: 9:48am On Feb 18, 2013
Ezegozie:

@ Henry, we wrote in the same place. You are lucky to have finished all the comprehension. Do you remember the comprehensions? One was MALARIA, another was ABOUT DIVORCE AND CATHOLIC, can you remind me of the remaining two? And do you know when they will pick the successful students?

SHAARRAP ? WINCH KID grin undecided grin
Re: Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? by nifemi01(m): 2:25pm On Feb 18, 2013
O boy, people dey find job for this country no be small o. Them see chevron and test, their eyes no gree see the word 'intern' wey dey there.
Anyways sha, @op i wrote d test also, if there is any development pls kindly post it.
Re: Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? by obyrich(m): 4:04pm On Feb 18, 2013
dulphines: Any test organised by these oil firms is SCAM. They'l select the already selected before the test.
Very true! Especially Chevron.
Re: Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? by Henryenya(m): 5:55pm On Feb 18, 2013
Ezegozie d oda two was on tuna fish. While d odda was abt how legal goods wia being procured tru illegal channels , dats my number 08033874272
Re: Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? by ojialo(m): 8:24pm On Feb 18, 2013
why re u guys crying? Is it a most u must work in an oil company or be a millitary officer? Pls Vacancy dey for my house i need a gate man or driver apply now
Re: Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 18, 2013
dulphines: Any test organised by these oil firms is SCAM. They'l select the already selected before the test.

That is absolutely not true. I know someone working in that same chevron without knowing any connection or anybody. Only God. Went thru the same interview process like everybody and was selected so stop discouraging people. And to people who think it is other pples responsibilty to post job opening for them they need to think again. You need to keep your eyes open ooooo. If you think people will help u look for jobs then u are being naïve. You have to keep ur eyes open. Afterall we all have access to google. While u're tweeting or fbing, some other person is busy searching for opportunities so what do you expect?
Re: Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 18, 2013
Liverpoolfc: if u remember any of the questions, paste it for us to solve. Is there any one that can help upload dragnet GSE aptitude test?
I have some dragnet gse questions I downloaded online one time. You can also search on google.
Re: Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? by Liverpoolfc(m): 10:03pm On Feb 19, 2013
12 inches!:

I have some dragnet gse questions I downloaded online one time. You can also search on google.
pls, can you send it to my mail? xtianehis@yahoo.com
Re: Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? by Liverpoolfc(m): 10:06pm On Feb 19, 2013
Ovo Close:

There you go. Looking for another opportunity to cheat your way through. And you want to work in Chevron? See where we are in this country? Honest folks will be competing against cheats who are not even ashamed to air their intentions in public.
The best way to practice aptitude test is with past questions. Even dragnet advise candidates to get Gse before attempting Gse aptitude test
Re: Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 19, 2013
Donalð Genes: @op you prolly think being clever was the best thing to do,you heard they were collecting cv's,and you kept it to yourself,you went for the test,now you come here to ask for who did what,am I suppose to dignify that with a response?
Why not ask those that sat your ass down for the test and leave my fellow NL alone..capish

Oga calm down jor. grin

1 Like

Re: Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? by Ezegozie(m): 8:13am On Feb 20, 2013
ojialo: why re u guys crying? Is it a most u must work in an oil company or be a millitary officer? Pls Vacancy dey for my house i need a gate man or driver apply now

bia dis man, mind yourself oooo.... If you say this thing again, i will vex, and if i vex i may do you strong thing. Haba, which one be your own self. You think say na play we dey play here?
Re: Chevron 16th February Aptitude Test: How Was It? by Ezegozie(m): 8:26am On Feb 20, 2013
to the moderator that suspended me for two days in the topic i created. What do you gain from that?

You will be blaiming Nigerian polititians for stealing our money, but this little power that is given to you, you use it to punish innocent people for no just cause, I ask again WHAT DID YOU BENEFIT FROM THAT?

Please don't try this again or i do what i did in NAIJAFORMN

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Proper To Dress In Native Attire To An Interview On A Friday / YOUWIN Awardees Cry To Buhari: Urge Government To Save Job Loss / Emfrica Air Cargo Logistics Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.