Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Was Mary,mother Of Jesus Crucified? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Mary,mother Of Jesus Crucified? (7895 Views)

(VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna / How Old Was Mary When She Had Jesus? / Who Was Mary Magdalene & What Is The Mystery In "the Last Supper" By Da Vinci? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Mary,mother Of Jesus Crucified? by Nobody: 1:07am On Mar 14, 2008
With all due respect to the Catholics, i need to know what this picture stands for. what are the marks? what is the sign of the heart? does the mark signify that the Mother of Jesus was crucified also? Guys what do you say?

Re: Was Mary,mother Of Jesus Crucified? by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 14, 2008
outright Idolatory , worship of Semeramis,

Mary was a sinner who Jesus Christ died for just like any other human being , she goes to heaven provided she wholeheartedly accepts Jesus Christ as her Lord and Saviour by FAITH ,

Its funny how something so blantantly sinful and blasphemous like the worship of mary is now so rampant, in the church of satan "called catholism",

, its not concidence that the devil as increased the amount of works to be done by catholic by increasing the amount of sins that they have to confess to, that way the devil thus ensures that he keeps catholics ensnared in his grip ,

Like i have been saying before , Anyone (Catholics inclusive) who does not accept salvation only through Jesus Christ ALONE by Faith is doomed to eternal destruction.

1 Like

Re: Was Mary,mother Of Jesus Crucified? by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 14, 2008
Blasphemy and Idolatory, Worship of Semeramis in disguise, (The return of the Historical Baal Worship)

It angers me that, blatant idolatory is being practised, by people and it also saddens me the at least 1Billion people are being condemned to Hell by this Church of Satan called "Catholism"

Amen , The Great LovePeddler , shall surely be destroyed
Re: Was Mary,mother Of Jesus Crucified? by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 14, 2008
babaearly:

With all due respect to the Catholics, i need to know what this picture stands for. what are the marks? what is the sign of the heart? does the mark signify that the Mother of Jesus was crucified also? Guys what do you say?
@babaearly
How do you interpret this. I am assuming you are really interested in interpreting=>

Luke 2:34-35
34 and Simeon blessed them and said to Mary his mother, "Behold, this child is destined for the fall and rise of many in Israel, and to be a sign that will be contradicted

35 and you yourself a sword will pierce so that the thoughts of many hearts may be revealed."
Re: Was Mary,mother Of Jesus Crucified? by kolaoloye(m): 10:04am On Mar 14, 2008
God,PLease give my people understanding.Reveal your Glory,
Let the TRUTH set them free indeed. AMEN
@ topic,
Mary was not crucified
Re: Was Mary,mother Of Jesus Crucified? by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 14, 2008
@Sysuser
Let me now show you a classic example of mis-interpretation and mis-application of scripture by Martin Luther, the founder of protestantism.

In 1543, he wrote a book titled "On the Jews and their lies" (See -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies) .

He recommended the following, after his rigorous study of the bible :

Martin_Luther:
1 "First to set fire to their synagogues or schools and to bury and cover with dirt whatever will not burn, so that no man will ever again see a stone or cinder of them. , "

2  "Second, I advise that their houses also be razed and destroyed. , "

3  "Third, I advise that all their prayer books and Talmudic writings, in which such idolatry, lies, cursing and blasphemy are taught, be taken from them. , "

4  "Fourth, I advise that their rabbis be forbidden to teach henceforth on pain of loss of life and limb. , "

5  "Fifth, I advise that safe-conduct on the highways be abolished completely for the Jews. , "

6  "Sixth, I advise that usury be prohibited to them, and that all cash and treasure of silver and gold be taken from them. ,  Such money should now be used in ,  the following [way],  Whenever a Jew is sincerely converted, he should be handed [a certain amount], "

7  "Seventh, I commend putting a flail, an ax, a hoe, a spade, a distaff, or a spindle into the hands of young, strong Jews and Jewesses and letting them earn their bread in the sweat of their brow,  For it is not fitting that they should let us accursed Goyim toil in the sweat of our faces while they, the holy people, idle away their time behind the stove, feasting and farting, and on top of all, boasting blasphemously of their lordship over the Christians by means of our sweat. No, one should toss out these lazy rogues by the seat of their pants."
"If we wish to wash our hands of the Jews' blasphemy and not share in their guilt, we have to part company with them. They must be driven from our country" and "we must drive them out like mad dogs."

This book of his heavily influenced the Nazis in their murder of 6 million european Jews.

Go and learn HOW to interpret the scriptures before you become another Hitler.
Re: Was Mary,mother Of Jesus Crucified? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 14, 2008
@imhotep its obvious that you are trying hard to deflect, the discussion away from the image and topic while at the same time not give answers,

okay imhotep, I PRAY GOD SAVES YOUR SOULD EVEN THOUGH I DETEST THE LIES THAT YOU ARE SPEAKING.

My question to you imhotep is this, since you can see that babyearly posted an image (catholic image if i am to be precise) that implies that Mary was crucified.

1. Was Mary actually crucified.

2. Is Salvation by Faith Alone in Jesus Christ

3. Was Mary born a Sinner

4. Did Mary die, at all

5. How come Semeramis (the origin of Baal worship) has more in commmon with Catholism

6. How come the practises and actions of catholism are vehemently spoken against by the bible,

7. How come a catholic bible says Mary is going to crush the serpent's head even though the Biblical verses and Biblical prophecy that was fufilled with the Birth, Death and Ressurection of Jesus Christ clearly shows that the seed of the woman was going to crush the serpent's head:

The catholic bible "Douay-Rheims Version" shows where its says Mary (woman) was going to crush the serpent's head:

Douay-Rheims Version Gen 3:15 I will put enmities between thee and the woman, and thy seed and her seed; she shall crush thy head, and thou shalt lie in wait for her heel.

Yet "The KJV Bible" bluntly shows that the "seed of the woman (Jesus Christ) who is going to crush the head of the serpent as quoted below:

Gen 3:14 And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

it is really sad, very sad , that despite evidences and spirited effforts of people to get you people (catholics) away from the swine and dirt, "you keep rolling around in it",
Re: Was Mary,mother Of Jesus Crucified? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 14, 2008
@IMHOTEP, one thing you don't realise is that a True Christian knows that Men are "Fallible" hence men are prone to making mistakes (even David a man after God's Heart committed Murder for goodness sake) . Nathan the Prophet did not "dogmatically" refuse to "touch not my annointed" , Nathan bluntly told David what God told him to tell David.

Hence you see we Chrisitians (contrary to you Catholics) believe in only the "infallability of the bible" and "not in the infallability of men", simply because men are fallible.

We are not told by the bible to follow what other men do, rather we are told by the Bible to do What the bible tells us to do,

Hence why it is very easy to discover the lies and mistakes of people that one would have initially dogmatically believed to be men of God (even though they were actually Wolves in Sheeps clothing).

Martin Lurther, was not infallible hence he did certain things right and did certain things wrong,

The way a Christian knows whether or not something is right or wrong concerning a person is by checking that persons (or people's) actions with what the bible says,

That is why it is easy for a Christian to know that Catholics are Idolators, ,
Re: Was Mary,mother Of Jesus Crucified? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 14, 2008
SysUser:

@IMHOTEP, one thing you don't realise is that a True Christian knows that Men are "Fallible" hence men are prone to making mistakes (even David a man after God's Heart committed Murder for goodness sake) . Nathan the Prophet did not "dogmatically" refuse to "touch not my annointed" , Nathan bluntly told David what God told him to tell David.

Hence you see we Chrisitians (contrary to you Catholics) believe in only the "infallability of the bible" and "not in the infallability of men", simply because men are fallible.

We are not told by the bible to follow what other men do, rather we are told by the Bible to do What the bible tells us to do,

Hence why it is very easy to discover the lies and mistakes of people that one would have initially dogmatically believed to be men of God (even though they were actually Wolves in Sheeps clothing).

Martin Lurther, was not infallible hence he did certain things right and did certain things wrong,

The way a Christian knows whether or not something is right or wrong concerning a person is by checking that persons (or people's) actions with what the bible says,

That is why it is easy for a Christian to know that Catholics are Idolators, ,
@Sysuser
Do you now see why we are not impressed with copious, loud mouthed biblical quotes?

Martin Luther, the founder of 'sola scriptura' and 'sola fide' studied the bible so much that he advocated the suppression and murder of the Jews. Good example of reading the bible upside down.
Re: Was Mary,mother Of Jesus Crucified? by lafile(m): 3:43pm On Mar 14, 2008
@Imhotep
Please can you explain the caption under the picture posted above?
Re: Was Mary,mother Of Jesus Crucified? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 14, 2008
lafile:

@Imhotep
Please can you explain the caption under the picture posted above?
@lafile
Are you asking out of a genuine desire to know?
Or is it the typical protestant insecurity?
Or a combination of both?
Re: Was Mary,mother Of Jesus Crucified? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 14, 2008
imhotep:

@lafile
Are you asking out of a genuine desire to know?
Or is it the typical protestant insecurity?
Or a combination of both?

it will do us good if you explain it. Just take into fact that we aint the only ones who wants to know, guests would like to know too.
Re: Was Mary,mother Of Jesus Crucified? by samba123(m): 10:40am On Mar 15, 2008
babaearly:

That only an illustration to sale to the people and earn a living. grin
Re: Was Mary,mother Of Jesus Crucified? by tpaine: 10:42am On Mar 15, 2008
don't waste your breath. the whole thing (jesus and mary business) is made up.
Re: Was Mary,mother Of Jesus Crucified? by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 15, 2008
That only an illustration to sale to the people and earn a living

1. Another graven image made by man for man's purposes under the influence of evil spirits

2. An illustration that has deceived many and doomed them to destruction,
Re: Was Mary,mother Of Jesus Crucified? by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 15, 2008
By the way imhotep, you still have not answered the following questions:

1. Was Mary actually crucified.

2. Is Salvation by Faith Alone in Jesus Christ

3. Was Mary born a Sinner

4. Did Mary die, at all

5. How come Semeramis (the origin of Baal worship) has more in commmon with Catholism

6. How come the practises and actions of catholism are vehemently spoken against by the bible,

7. How come a catholic bible says Mary is going to crush the serpent's head even though the Biblical verses and Biblical prophecy that was fufilled with the Birth, Death and Ressurection of Jesus Christ clearly shows that the seed of the woman was going to crush the serpent's head:

The catholic bible "Douay-Rheims Version" shows where its says Mary (woman) was going to crush the serpent's head:

Douay-Rheims Version Gen 3:15 I will put enmities between thee and the woman, and thy seed and her seed; she shall crush thy head, and thou shalt lie in wait for her heel.

Yet "The KJV Bible" bluntly shows that the "seed of the woman (Jesus Christ) who is going to crush the head of the serpent as quoted below:

Gen 3:14 And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

I would therefore appreciate if you leave aside the verbal semantics and concentrate on answering obvious questions (some of which are stated above) that show and imply why catholics and catholism are of their father the devil.
Re: Was Mary,mother Of Jesus Crucified? by Maykelly(f): 12:34pm On Mar 15, 2008
Such picture is never made by catholics. their picture for mary is very different from that post. In anyway, Mary was not crucified. Mary simply by divine birth came Jesus. and that's all about her record.
Re: Was Mary,mother Of Jesus Crucified? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 15, 2008

Such picture is never made by catholics. their picture for mary is very different from that post. In anyway, Mary was not crucified. Mary simply by divine birth came Jesus. and that's all about her record.

Are you answering the questions as a catholic or are you answering the question as an atheist,
Re: Was Mary,mother Of Jesus Crucified? by Maykelly(f): 12:58pm On Mar 15, 2008
SysUser:

Are you answering the questions as a catholic or are you answering the question as an atheist,

You're something else ooo. Well I am answering the question as A True Born Again Christian, and also because You (SysUser) were once a Catholic thats why you don't agree with them.
Re: Was Mary,mother Of Jesus Crucified? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 15, 2008
May kelly:

You're something else ooo. Well I am answering the question as A True Born Again Christian, and also because You (SysUser) were once a Catholic thats why you don't agree with them.

hmm, , May Kelly , calling herself a born again christian despite the implications of what you have been posting, HEY WONDERS HAVE CERTAINLY NOT ENDED.

At least God knows who are His sheep., even if man is deceived.

Anyway sha,

1. I (Sysuser) was never once a catholic

2. I only went to a private catholic primary school and public catholic secondary school, (hence why I might have come to have a little bit of inside knowledge)

, KAPISH!
Re: Was Mary,mother Of Jesus Crucified? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 15, 2008
though it must be said that:

I went to a total of 2 different primary schools (by transfer) and 2 different secondary schools (also by transfer)
Re: Was Mary,mother Of Jesus Crucified? by Maykelly(f): 2:23pm On Mar 15, 2008
SysUser:

hmm, , May Kelly , calling herself a born again christian despite the implications of what you have been posting, HEY WONDERS HAVE CERTAINLY NOT ENDED.
At least God knows who are His sheep., even if man is deceived.

All my post does not mean i am not a born agian, but check my responses.
Re: Was Mary,mother Of Jesus Crucified? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 15, 2008
@Sysuser
Please carry you misguided bible knowledge and resolve :

1) The tithing controversy here -> https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-113108.0.html

2) The mixing of bible and juju by the Cele sect here -> https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-10001.0.html

Stop trying to parade yourself as a bible scholar - you are NOT. You are as confused as Martin Luther and equally as dangerous.
Re: Was Mary,mother Of Jesus Crucified? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 15, 2008
grin, whats new,
Re: Was Mary,mother Of Jesus Crucified? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 15, 2008
SysUser:

grin, whats new,
@Sysuser
No more bedtime stories?
Re: Was Mary,mother Of Jesus Crucified? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 15, 2008
May kelly:

All my post does not mean i am not a born agian, but check my responses.

I am not judging you whether or not you are truly born again, your fruits (that i have seen , read and understood) within nairaland tells me you are not!the

I am simply stating a statement of fact that context of your posts that i have seen does not in a way show that you are born again, it shows that you are not.

I am also less suprised because the bible makes it obvious that even the Devil sometimes parades himself as an angel of light, therefore since I can't stand here and start grading you on whether or not you are born again, i simply said the truth that God knows who are His sheep, even if i don't or can't know whether you are saying the truth or not.
Re: Was Mary,mother Of Jesus Crucified? by Gfrey(m): 4:12pm On Mar 15, 2008
mnnnn,
been reading yr posts(imhotep,mary kelly and sysuser.)

I would like 2 say without prejudice and missn words dat Mary was not crucified (either on the cross or otherwise) as no church history supprts such,

That salvation is in JESUS alone and not in any tradition or religion (no matter how NICE it may seem) and how long it may have existed.(Acts 4:12)

and that HEaven and earth shall pass away but HIS WORDS(THE BIBLE) shall not pass away(matt 5:18;Luke 16:17)

If u despise d word u hav despised its AUTHOR who is God (see-John 1:1-end;Prv 13:13)

If u cant believ d word, i put 2 u dat  u dnt knw its author or u r tryn 2 deny d reality of wat would happen to u if u do!

Let God(and His word b true) and every other man(or instituition or religion) be a liar!

I always say dat,if u read d bible with an open heart(praying 2 meet the author) u would stop all dis "bickering" and "arguing" dat in my own opinion is baseless,

I belive dat "A MAN WITH AN EXPERIENCE IS NOT AT D MERCY OF A MAN WITH AN ARGUMENT"

Mary is NOT a saviour, Jesus is!

Mary can not intercede efectively for us, JESUS can (and is presently at d right hand of God doing such)Heb 7;25.

i was born into religion but did a 360 degree turnaround after i found HIM(JESUS),

I am neither a protetant(becos i am nt protesting about anythin,nor religioust fanatic) but a christian, like d apostles of old

i GUARANTEE U DAT UR life WOULD NT B D SAME IF U DO TOO!

May God give u understanding, In Jesus name!

PS: 4 ur info, I am neither a protetant(becos i am nt protesting about anythin,nor religioust fanatic) but a christian, smone who has met with d saviour like d apostles of old

1 Like

Re: Was Mary,mother Of Jesus Crucified? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 15, 2008
@Sysuser
Use your bible to preach to the following groups of people. Go and resolve their deep confusion. Don't be jealous of the organisation of the Catholics.

Protestant_Denominations:
Anglican Church in Aotearoa, New Zealand and Polynesia
Anglican Church in Thailand
Anglican Church of Australia
Anglican Church of Burundi
Anglican Church of Canada
Anglican Church of Kenya
Anglican Church of Korea
Anglican Church of Papua New Guinea
Anglican Church of Southern Africa
Anglican Church of Tanzania
Church in the Province of the West Indies
Church in Wales
Church of England
Church of Ireland
Church of Nigeria
Church of Uganda
Church of the Province of Central Africa
Church of the Province of Melanesia
Church of the Province of Myanmar
Church of the Province of Rwanda
Church of the Province of South East Asia
Church of the Province of the Indian Ocean
Church of the Province of West Africa
Episcopal Church in Jerusalem and the Middle East
Episcopal Church in the United States of America
Episcopal Church of Cuba
Episcopal Church of the Sudan
Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui
Iglesia Anglicana de la Region Central America
Iglesia Anglicana de México
Iglesia Anglicana del Cono Sur de las Americas
Igreja Episcopal Anglicana do Brasil
Lusitanian Church of Portugal
Nippon Sei Ko Kai (Japan)
Philippine Episcopal Church
Scottish Episcopal Church
Spanish Reformed Episcopal Church

The Anglican Communion also includes the following united churches:

Church of Bangladesh
Church of North India
Church of South India
Church of Pakistan

(Continuing and Independent) Anglican
Main article: Continuing_Anglican_movement
African Orthodox Church
Anglican Catholic Church
Anglican Church in America
Anglican Mission in America
Anglican Orthodox Church
Anglican Province of America
Anglican Province of Christ the King
Charismatic Episcopal Church
Christian Episcopal Church
Church of England (Continuing)
Church of England in South Africa
Communion of Evangelical Episcopal Churches
Episcopal Missionary Church
Free Church of England
Free Protestant Episcopal Church
Reformed Episcopal Church
Southern Episcopal Church

Hussites
Moravian Church
Taborites
Unity of the Brethren
Utraquists
Waldensians
Waldensian-Methodist Union of Italy
Waldensian Church of the Rio de la Plata

Apostolic Lutheran Church of America
Association of Free Lutheran Congregations
Church of the Lutheran Brethren of America
Church of the Lutheran Confession
Concordia Lutheran Conference
Confessional Evangelical Lutheran Conference
Evangelical Lutheran Church "Concord" - Russia
Evangelical Lutheran Free Church (Germany) - Germany
Evangelical Lutheran Synod - United States
Lutheran Church of Central Africa Malawi Conference - Malawi
Lutheran Church of Central Africa Zambia Conference - Zambia
Ukrainian Lutheran Church - Ukraine
Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod - United States
Evangelical Catholic Church
Evangelical Community Church-Lutheran
Evangelical Lutheran Diocese of North America (ELDoNA)
International Lutheran Council
American Association of Lutheran Churches (AALC)
Evangelical Lutheran Church—Synod of France and Belgium
Evangelical Lutheran Church of Brazil
Evangelical Lutheran Church of England
Gutnius Lutheran Church
Independent Evangelical—Lutheran Church
Japan Lutheran Church
Lanka Lutheran Church
Lutheran Church - Canada

Lutheran Church—Hong Kong Synod
Lutheran Church - Missouri Synod
Lutheran Church of Australia (associate member)
Laestadian Lutheran Church
Lutheran Congregations in Mission for Christ - USA
Latvian Evangelical Lutheran Church in America
Lutheran Ministerium and Synod - USA
The Lutheran Evangelical Protestant Church (GCEPC) -USA
Lutheran World Federation
Church of Denmark (Evangelical Lutheran Church in Denmark)
National Church of Iceland (Evangelical Lutheran Church of Iceland)
Church of Norway (Evangelical Lutheran Church of Norway)
Church of Sweden
Estonian Evangelical Lutheran Church
Evangelical Church of the Augsburg Confession in Slovakia
Evangelical Lutheran Free Church of Norway (Associate member)
Evangelical Lutheran Church in America
Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada
Evangelical Lutheran Church of Papua New Guinea
Evangelical Lutheran Church in Southern Africa
Evangelical Lutheran Church of Finland
Evangelical Lutheran Church of Latvia
Evangelical Lutheran Church in Tanzania
Lutheran Church of Australia (associate member)

Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church
Bible Presbyterian Church
Christ Community Church
Church of Scotland
Confederation of Reformed Evangelical Churches
Cumberland Presbyterian Church
Evangelical Presbyterian Church
Evangelical Presbyterian Church in England and Wales
Evangelical Presbyterian Church (Australia)
Free Church of Scotland
Free Church of Scotland (Continuing)
Free Presbyterian Church of Scotland
Free Presbyterian Church of Ulster
Free Presbyterian Church (Australia)
Orthodox Presbyterian Church
Presbyterian Church in America
Presbyterian Church of Aotearoa New Zealand
Presbyterian Church of Australia
Presbyterian Church in Canada
Presbyterian Church of Eastern Australia
Presbyterian Church in Ireland
Presbyterian Church of Korea
Presbyterian Church in Taiwan
Presbyterian Church of Wales
Presbyterian Church (USA)
Presbyterian Reformed Church (Canada)
Presbyterian Reformed Church (Australia)
Reformed Church of France
Reformed Presbyterian Church of Australia
Reformed Presbyterian Church General Assembly
Reformed Presbyterian Church of North America
Southern Presbyterian Church (Australia)
Upper Cumberland Presbyterian Church
The United Church of Canada
United Free Church of Scotland
Westminster Presbyterian Church of Australia

Canadian and American Reformed Churches
Christian Reformed Church in North America
Christian Reformed Churches of Australia
Confederation of Reformed Evangelical Churches
Congregational Federation of Australia
Dutch Reformed Church
English Independents - Merged into various groups.
Federation of Swiss Protestant Churches
Fellowship of Congregational Churches (Australia)
Free Reformed Churches of North America
Heritage Reformed Congregations
Huguenots (virtually extinct as a modern and distinct group)
National Association of Congregational Christian Churches
Netherlands Reformed Congregations
Orthodox Christian Reformed Church
Protestant Reformed Churches in America
Reformed Church in America
Reformed Church in Hungary
Reformed Church in the United States
Remonstrant Brotherhood
United Church of Christ
United Congregational Church of Southern Africa
United Reformed Churches in North America

Anabaptists
Main article: Anabaptists
See also: Radical Reformation and Theology of Anabaptism
Abecedarians (extinct)
Amish
Beachy Amish
Nebraska Amish
Old Order Amish
Swartzendruber Amish
Apostolic Christian Church
Hutterites
Bruderhof Communities
Brethren in Christ
Mennonites
Alliance of Mennonite Evangelical Congregations
Chortitzer Mennonite Conference
Church of God in Christ, Mennonite (Holdeman Mennonites)
Conservative Mennonite Conference
Evangelical Mennonite Church
Evangelical Mennonite Conference

Evangelical Mennonite Mission Conference
Evangelical Missionary Church
Fellowship of Evangelical Bible Churches (formerly Evangelical Mennonite Brethren)
Mennonite Brethren Churches
Canadian Conference of Mennonite Brethren Churches
Japan Mennonite Brethren Conference
US Conference of Mennonite Brethren Churches
Mennonite Church Canada
General Conference Mennonite Church (merged)
Mennonite Church in the Netherlands
Mennonite Church USA
General Conference Mennonite Church (merged)
Missionary Church
Old Order Mennonites
Swiss Mennonite Conference

Methodists
Main article: Methodism
African Methodist Episcopal Church
African Methodist Episcopal Zion Church
Christian Methodist Episcopal Church (Dallas, TX)
Congregational Methodist Church
Church of North India
Church of Pakistan
Church of South India
Church of the Nazarene
Evangelical Church
Evangelical Church of the Dominican Republic
Evangelical Methodist Church
The Evangelical Church (Spain)
First Congregational Methodist Church
The Free Methodist Church (North America)
Free Wesleyan Church (Tonga)
Fundamental Methodist Conference, Inc.
Methodist Church in Ireland
Methodist Church in Singapore
Methodist Church of Fiji and Rotuma
Methodist Church of Great Britain
Methodist Church of Malaysia
Methodist Church of New Zealand
Methodist Church of Southern Africa
Primitive Methodist Church
United Methodist Church
Uniting Church in Australia
The Wesleyan Church (Indianapolis, IN)
Wesleyan Reform Union

Pietists and Holiness Churches
Main articles: Pietism and Holiness movement
See also: Higher Life movement, Holiness Tabernacles, and Third Great Awakening
Bible Fellowship Church
Christian Baptist Church of God
Church of Christ (Holiness) U.S.A.
Church of God (Anderson)
Church of God (Guthrie, Oklahoma)
Church of God (Holiness)
Church of God (Restoration)
Churches of God General Conference (Winebrenner)
Church of the Nazarene
Harmony Society
Missionary Church
United Christian Church
Wesleyan Church

Baptists
Main article: Baptists
See also: Baptist beliefs and List of Baptist Confessions
Note: All Baptist associations are congregationalist affiliations for the purpose of cooperation, in which each local church is governmentally independent.

Further information: List of Baptist sub-denominations
Alliance of Baptists
American Baptist Association
American Baptist Churches USA
Association of Baptist Churches in Ireland
Association of Grace Baptist Churches
Association of Reformed Baptist Churches of America
Association of Regular Baptist Churches
Baptist Bible Fellowship International
Baptist Conference of the Philippines
Baptist Convention of Ontario and Quebec
Baptist Convention of Western Cuba
Baptist General Conference (formally Swedish Baptist General Conference)
Baptist General Conference of Canada
Baptist General Convention of Texas
Baptist Missionary Association of America
Baptist Union of Australia
Baptist Union of Great Britain
Baptist Union of New Zealand
Baptist Union of Scotland
Baptist Union of Western Canada
Baptist World Alliance
Bible Baptist
Black Primitive Baptists
Canadian Baptist Ministries
Canadian Convention of Southern Baptists
Central Baptist Association
Central Canada Baptist Conference
Christian Unity Baptist Association
Conservative Baptist Association
Conservative Baptist Association of America
Continental Baptist Churches
Convención Nacional Bautista de Mexico
Convention of Atlantic Baptist Churches
Cooperative Baptist Fellowship
European Baptist Convention
European Baptist Federation
Evangelical Baptist Mission of South Haiti
Evangelical Free Baptist Church
Fellowship of Evangelical Baptist Churches in Canada
Free Will Baptist Church
Fundamental Baptist Fellowship of America
General Association of Baptists
General Association of General Baptists
General Association of Regular Baptist Churches
General Conference of the Evangelical Baptist Church, Inc.
General Six-Principle Baptists
Grace Baptist Assembly
Independent Baptists
Independent Baptist Church of America
Independent Baptist Fellowship International
Independent Baptist Fellowship of North America
Interstate & Foreign Landmark Missionary Baptist Association
Landmark Baptist Church
Liberty Baptist Fellowship
Myanmar Baptist Convention
National Association of Free Will Baptists
National Baptist Convention of America, Inc.
National Baptist Convention, USA, Inc.
National Baptist Evangelical Life and Soul Saving Assembly of the U.S.A.
National Missionary Baptist Convention of America
National Primitive Baptist Convention of the U.S.A.
New England Evangelical Baptist Fellowship
New Testament Association of Independent Baptist Churches
Nigerian Baptist Convention
North American Baptist Conference
Norwegian Baptist Union
Old Baptist Union
Old Regular Baptists
Old Time Missionary Baptists
Primitive Baptists
Progressive Baptists
Progressive National Baptist Convention
Reformed Baptists
Regular Baptist Churches, General Association of
Regular Baptists
Separate Baptists
Separate Baptists in Christ
Seventh Day Baptists
Southeast Conservative Baptists
Southern Baptist Convention
Southern Baptists of Texas
Sovereign Grace Baptists
Strict Baptists
Two-Seed-in-the-Spirit Predestinarian Baptists
Union d'Églises baptistes françaises au Canada
United American Free Will Baptist Church
United American Free Will Baptist Conference
United Baptist Convention of the Atlantic Provinces
United Baptists
United Free Will Baptist
Unregistered Baptist Fellowship
World Baptist Alliance
World Baptist Fellowship

Spiritual Baptists
Note: The Spiritual Baptist Archdiocese of New York, Inc has congregationalist affiliations for the purpose of cooperation, in which each local church is governmentally independent.

The Spiritual Baptist Archdiocese of New York, Inc.

Brethren
Main article: Brethren
Church of the United Brethren in Christ
Plymouth Brethren
Open Brethren
Exclusive Brethren
Indian Brethren
Kerala Brethren
River Brethren
Brethren in Christ Church
Old Order River Brethren
United Zion Church
Schwarzenau Brethren
Church of the Brethren
Conservative Grace Brethren Churches, International
Dunkard Brethren
Ephrata Cloister
Fellowship of Grace Brethren Churches
Old German Baptist Brethren
Old Order German Baptist Brethren
The Brethren Church (Ashland Brethren)
Social Brethren

Apostolic Churches - Irvingites
Catholic Apostolic Church
Restored Apostolic Mission Church
Old Apostolic Church
New Apostolic Church
United Apostolic Church

Pentecostalism
Main article: Pentecostalism
Apostolic Assemblies of Christ
Apostolic Faith Church
Apostolic Faith Mission of South Africa
Assemblies of God
Assembleias de Deus
Assemblies of God in New Zealand
Assemblies of God in the United Kingdom
Assemblies of God in Vietnam
Australian Christian Churches
General Council of the Assemblies of God of the United States
Pentecostal Assemblies of Canada
AFFCMI - Australian Fellowship of Faith Churches and Ministers Int.
Bible-Pattern Church Fellowship
Calvary Holiness Association
Charismatic Church of God
Communion of Evangelical Episcopal Churches
Christian City Churches
Christ Gospel Churches International
Christian Church of North America
Christian Congregation of Brazil
Christian Outreach Centre
Christian Revival Crusade
Church of God (Charleston, Tennessee)
Church of God (Chattanooga)
Church of God (Cleveland)
Church of God (Huntsville, Alabama)
The Church of God (Jerusalem Acres)
The Church of God for All Nations
Church of God by Faith
Church of God, House of Prayer
Church of God in Christ
Church of God Mountain Assembly
Church of God of Prophecy
Church of God of the Original Mountain Assembly
Church of God with Signs Following
Church of God of the Union Assembly
Church of the Little Children of Jesus Christ
Congregational Holiness Church
CRC Churches International
Destiny Church
Elim Fellowship
Elim Pentecostal Church
Fire Baptized Holiness Church of God of the Americas
Free Apostolic Church of Pentecost
God is Love Pentecostal Church
Holiness Baptist Association
House of Prayer Christian Church
India Pentecostal Church of God
Independent Assemblies of God, International
International Church of the Foursquare Gospel
International Pentecostal Church of Christ
International Pentecostal Holiness Church
New Life Churches
New Testament Christian Churches of America, Inc
Open Bible Standard Churches (association of autonomous churches)
Pentecostal Assemblies of Canada
Pentecostal Assemblies of the World
Pentecostal Church of God
Pentecostal Free Will Baptist Church
Pentecostal/Charismatic Churches of North America
Pentecostal World Conference
Potter's House Christian Fellowship
Redeemed Christian Church of God
Revival Centres International
The Church of God (Jerusalem Acres)
The Church of God for All Nations
The Fellowship (FGFCMI)
The Pentecostal Mission
The Revival Fellowship
United Gospel Tabernacles
United Holy Church of America
United Pentecostal Church International

Charismatics
Main article: Charismatic movement
See also: Catholic Charismatic Renewal
Calvary Chapel
Charismatic Church of God
Faith Christian Fellowship International
Full Gospel
Ministries Without Borders
Ministries of His Glory
Multiply Christian Network (Jesus Army)
New Frontiers
Sovereign Grace Ministries
The Vineyard
City Harvest Church

Neo-Charismatic Churches
Bible Christian Mission
Church Assembly Hall
New Birth Movement
New Life Fellowship
True Jesus Church
Destiny Church Groningen

African Initiated Churches
Main article: African Initiated Church
Apostles of Johane Marauke
Celestial Church of Christ
Church of the Lord (Aladura)
Kimbanguist Church
Zion Christian Church

United and uniting churches
Main article: United and uniting churches
China Christian Council
Church of Bangladesh
Church of Pakistan
Church of North India
Church of South India
Evangelical Church in Germany
International Council of Community Churches
Protestant Church in the Netherlands from 1 May 2004
Mar Thoma Church
St. Thomas Evangelical Church
United Church of Canada
United Church of Christ
United Church in Jamaica and the Cayman Islands
United Church in Papua New Guinea and the Solomon Islands
Uniting Church in Australia
United Reformed Church

Religious Society of Friends (Quakers)
Note: Although, historically speaking, the Religious Society of Friends can be listed as a Protestant denomination, this is sometimes contested and many Quakers today consider their faith to be a distinct, non-Protestant form of Christianity, with no compulsory beliefs or creeds. Some Quakers are "post-Christian" and some non-theists.

Religious Society of Friends (Quakers)
Evangelical Friends International
Friends General Conference
Friends United Meeting

Restorationism: Stone-Campbell Movement
Main article: Restorationism
See also: Restoration Movement and Second Great Awakening
Christian Church
Churches of Christ (Non-denominational)
Churches of Christ (non-institutional)
Churches of Christ in Australia
Disciples of Christ
International Churches of Christ (Boston Movement)

Southcottites
Christian Israelite Church
Church of the East and Abroad

Millerites and Comparable groups

Sabbath Keeping Churches, Adventist
Seventh-day Adventist Church
Seventh Day Adventist Reform Movement
Creation Seventh Day Adventist Church

Sabbath-Keeping Churches, Non-Adventist
Branch Davidians
Church of the Great God
General Conference of the Church of God (Seventh-Day)
Global Church of God
Philadelphia Church of God
Seventh Day Baptists
True Jesus Church
United Church of God
United Seventh-Day Brethren

Sunday Adventists
Church of God General Conference (Abrahamic Faith)
Church of the Blessed Hope (aka Church of God of the Abrahamic Faith)
Primitive Advent Christian Church

Sacred Name Groups
Assemblies of Yahweh
House of Yahweh
New Life Fellowship

Bible Student Groups
Christian Millennial Fellowship
Dawn Bible Students Association
Layman's Home Missionary Movement
Pastoral Bible Institute

Universal Life
Main article: Universal Life

Anglo-Israelism
British-Israel-World Federation
Christian Identity and other white separatist/supremacist groups
Church of Jesus Christ-Christian (Aryan Nations)
Kingdom Identity Ministries
LaPorte Church of Christ
The Covenant, The Sword, and the Arm of the Lord
Revival Centres International
The Revival Fellowship
Worldwide Church of God

Miscellaneous/Other
Associated Gospel Churches of Canada (AGC)
Canadian Evangelical Christian Churches
Children of God a.k.a. "The Family International", "Family of Love", "The Family"
Church of Christ, Instrumental (Kelleyites)
Christian Conventions (non-denominational) (aka Two by Twos, The Truth, The Way) and its offshoot Cooneyites
Christian & Missionary Alliance
Eternal Grace
Evangelical Covenant Church of America ("Swedish Evangelical Mission Covenant"wink
Evangelical Free Church of America (EFCA)
Evangelical Free Church of Canada (EFCC)
Fellowship of Fundamental Bible Churches
Grace Movement Churches
Great Commission Association
Shakers
Indian Shakers
Jesus Movement
Metropolitan Community Churches
Native American Church
New Frontiers (formerly New Frontiers International)
Salvation Army
Schwenkfelder Church
Society of the Excitatus

Latter Day Saints
Main articles: Latter Day Saint movement and Mormonism
Most Latter Day Saint denominations are derived from the Church of Christ established by Joseph Smith, Jr. in 1830. The majority of "Prairie Saint" denominations were established after the death of Smith by the remnants of the saints who did not go west with Brigham Young. The Rocky Mountain denominations are various sects who broke from the LDS Church after its abandonment of polygamy in 1890. Other denominations are defined by either a belief in Joseph Smith as a prophet, or acceptance of the Book of Mormon as scripture. Mormonism is generally considered distinct from mainstream Protestantism and is more akin to restorationism in believing that Smith restored the original Church of Christ to the Earth.

"Prairie Saint" denominations
Church of Christ (Temple Lot) (Hedrickites)
Church of Christ with the Elijah Message
Church of Jesus Christ (Bickertonite)
Church of Jesus Christ (Cutlerite)
Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (Strangite)
Community of Christ (largest "Prairie Saint" denomination)
Lion of God Ministry
Remnant Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
Independent RLDS / Restoration Branches
Restoration Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
Restored Church of Jesus Christ (Eugene O. Walton)

Rocky Mountains denominations
Apostolic United Brethren
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church) - by far the largest Latter Day Saint denomination
Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
Latter Day Church of Christ (Kingston Clan}
The True and Living Church of Jesus Christ of Saints of the Last Days
The United Latter-day Church of Jesus Christ

Other
Aaronic Order
Latter Day Church of Christ the Lamb
The Latter Day Church of Jesus Christ
Restoration Church of Jesus Christ

Nontrinitarian Groups
Main article: Nontrinitarianism
Groups with distinct theological doctrines, but received major impulse from the Restoration Movement.

American Unitarian Conference
The Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church (Arian Catholic)
Branhamism (Believers Church)
Christadelphians
Christian Science
Church of Christ, Scientist Christian Scientists
Church of Our Lord Jesus Christ of the Apostolic Faith
Church of the Blessed Hope (one of the groups otherwise known as Church of God of the Abrahamic Faith)
Doukhobors ("Spirit-Wrestlers"wink
Jehovah's Witnesses
Makuya
Most Holy Church of God in Christ Jesus
Members Church of God International
Molokans
Subbotniks
Geres
Unification Church
Unitarian Christian Association
The Way The Church of Yahweh in Christ Jesus

Oneness Pentecostalism
Main article: Oneness Pentecostalism
Apostolic Assembly of the Faith in Christ Jesus
Apostolic Brethren
Apostolic Overcoming Holy Church of God
Assemblies of the Lord Jesus Christ
Bible Way Church of Our Lord Jesus Christ
Church of Jesus Christ
Church of Our Lord Jesus Christ of the Apostolic Faith
House of Prayer Christian Church
Pentecostal Assemblies of the World
United Pentecostal Church International

Unitarianism and Universalism
Main articles: Unitarianism and Universalism
See also: Unitarian Universalism
American Unitarian Conference (USA)
International Council of Unitarians and Universalists
Australia and New Zealand Unitarian Association (ANZUA)
Canadian Unitarian Council
Deutsche Unitarier Religionsgemeinschaft, Germany
European Unitarian Universalists
General Assembly of Unitarian and Free Christian Churches, United Kingdom & Ireland

Unitarian Universalist Association
Unitarian Universalist Society of Spain
Unitarisk Kirkesamfund, Denmark
Socinianism (extinct as a modern and distinct group)
Polish Brethren

Messianic Judaism
Main article: Messianic Judaism
See also: Messianic Movement and Messianic Jewish theology
Chosen People Ministries
Jews for Jesus
Messianic Bureau International (MBI)
Messianic Jewish Alliance of America (MJAA), founded in 1915, is the largest association of Messianic Jews in the world
Union of Messianic Jewish Congregations (UMJC)

Spiritualism
Main article: Spiritualism (religious movement)

Swedenborgianism
Main article: Swedenborgianism
See also: The New Church
General Church of the New Jerusalem
Swedenborgian Church of North America formerly General Convention of the New Jerusalem (USA)

Spiritism
Main article: Spiritism
See also: History of Spiritism, Spiritist centre, Spiritist doctrine, and Spiritist practice

New Thought
Main article: New Thought
Divine Science
Religious Science (Science of Mind)
Unity Church

Christian Science
Main article: Christian Science
See also: Third Great Awakening
Church of Christ, Scientist

New religious movements
Main article: New religious movements
See also: List of new religious movements
Ethnic or syncretic religions incorporating elements of Christianity.

Rastafari
Main articles: Rastafari movement and Mansions of Rastafari
The Rastafari are influenced by the Ethiopian movement and the Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church.

Bobo Ashanti
Twelve Tribes of Israel
Niyabinghi
New Age movements
Main articles: Neo-Theosophy and New Age
Arcane School
Ascended Master Teachings
Church Universal and Triumphant
"I AM" Activity
Shangra-la Mission
Share International
The Bridge to Freedom
The Summit Lighthouse
The Temple of The Presence
Religions associated with the Yoruba
Main articles: Yoruba people and Yoruba religion
By country
Anago (Nigeria)
Batuque (Brazil)
Candomblé (Brazil)
Lukumí / Santería (Cuba and Puerto Rico)
Obeah (Jamaica and West Indies)
Oyotunji (USA)
Umbanda (Brazil)
Vodou (Vodun) (Haiti) (Note that the term "Voodoo" is not accurate to describe this religion and is not used in Haiti. "Voodoo" is used to describe an Afro-Creole tradition of New Orleans, Louisiana in the United States.)
Worldwide
Santo Daime

Main articles: Esoteric Christianity and Western Mystery Tradition
See also: Johannine literature and Lazarus
Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry
Anthroposophical Society of Rudolf Steiner
Archeosophical Society of Tommaso Palamidessi
Lectorium Rosicrucianum of Jan van Rijckenborgh/Catharose de Petri
Martinism of Louis Claude de Saint-Martin et al
Societas Rosicruciana by Masons
Theosophical Society, with Annie Besant et al
The Rosicrucian Fellowship of Max Heindel
Re: Was Mary,mother Of Jesus Crucified? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 15, 2008
imhotep:

@Sysuser
Please carry you misguided bible knowledge and resolve :

1)  The tithing controversy here -> https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-113108.0.html

2)  The mixing of bible and juju by the Cele sect here -> https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-10001.0.html

Stop trying to parade yourself as a bible scholar - you are NOT. You are as confused as Martin Luther and equally as dangerous.

1. I already answered you either here or somewhere else that i don't have an answer for the "tithing conundrum" , yet you keep asking me the same question , WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO PROVE

2. I never told you that Celetial Church of Christ (or Kerubu and Serafu for that matter) were ever Christians , likewise i don't know what  you are trying to prove, grin

3. CCC (Celestial Church of Christ) , Catholism and Cherubim and Seraphim are not Christians, (just because they call themselves christians or use the name of Jesus Christ and God does not make them Christians), abeg check your bible (i.e. off course if you as a catholic actually read the bible)

4. I never told you that i was ever a memberof CCC or C&S, yet you bring it up in your statement as if i had anything to do with them,

@imhotep , i can't help you if you still can't see that some of your actions/statements since we have been having this discussions , looks more and more like the THE MISCHEVIOUS WAYS OF THE SONS OF BELIAL,

Even Jesus Christ himself has already told us who these people (CCC, C&S , Catholism) are  and what would happen to them ,

Mat 7:19  Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

Mat 7:20  Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Mat 7:21  Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Mat 7:22  Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

Mat 7:23  And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

so ,
Re: Was Mary,mother Of Jesus Crucified? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 15, 2008
Sysuser:
1. I already answered you either here or somewhere else that i don't have an answer for the "tithing conundrum" , yet you keep asking me the same question , WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO PROVE
@Sysuser
The answer MUST be in the bible. Go and sort out your brothers first.

Sysuser:
2. I never told you that Celetial Church of Christ (or Kerubu and Serafu for that matter) were ever Christians , likewise i don't know what  you are trying to prove,
@Sysuser
But they are bible believing christians like you. How did juju come into their midst Juju is evil. Do you want them to go to hell? Please go an preach to them.

Sysuser:
3. CCC (Celestial Church of Christ) , Catholism and Cherubim and Seraphim are not Christians, (just because they call themselves christians or use the name of Jesus Christ and God does not make them Christians), abeg check your bible (i.e. off course if you as a catholic actually read the bible)

4. I never told you that i was ever a memberof CCC or C&S, yet you bring it up in your statement as if i had anything to do with them,
@Sysuser
Remove the log in your bible believing eyes first.

Sysuser:
@imhotep , i can't help you if you still can't see that some of your actions/statements since we have been having this discussions , looks more and more like the THE MISCHEVIOUS WAYS OF THE SONS OF BELIAL,

Even Jesus Christ himself has already told us who these people (CCC, C&S , Catholism) are  and what would happen to them ,

Mat 7:19  Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

Mat 7:20  Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Mat 7:21  Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Mat 7:22  Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

Mat 7:23  And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
@Sysuser
Bad biblical scholarship. Preach this to your 33,000 sects.
Re: Was Mary,mother Of Jesus Crucified? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 15, 2008
, the existence or non-existence of protestant denominations , has nothing to do with salvation ,

1. No one is saved as a result of belonging to a particular denomination,

2. A false peace or agree unity between children of God and sons of belial (catholics, m.u.s.lims) is likewise not allow whether or not that leads to the existence of numerous denominations or not

Read your bible and understand before just spouting out nonsense, just like all that you have dogmatically believed

3. False peace does not lead to salvation,

2Co 6:14  Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

Mat 10:34  Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Mat 10:35  For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
Mat 10:36  And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
Mat 10:37  He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
Mat 10:38  And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.
Mat 10:39  He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.
Mat 10:40  He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

Mat 6:24  No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

so you see, your false implication that the unity of physical denominations, signifies holiness and acceptance by God is another of the lies that comes from the pits of hell from your father the devil

I am not suprised by your antics and desperation to have Seun shut me up, you are simply behaving true to type:

Joh 3:20  For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
Re: Was Mary,mother Of Jesus Crucified? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 15, 2008
SysUser:

, the existence or non-existence of protestant denominations , has nothing to do with salvation ,

1. No one is saved as a result of belonging to a particular denomination,

2. A false peace or agree unity between children of God and sons of belial (catholics, m.u.s.lims) is likewise not allow whether or not that leads to the existence of numerous denominations or not

Read your bible and understand before just spouting out nonsense, just like all that you have dogmatically believed

3. False peace does not lead to salvation,

2Co 6:14  Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

Mat 10:34  Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Mat 10:35  For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
Mat 10:36  And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
Mat 10:37  He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
Mat 10:38  And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.
Mat 10:39  He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.
Mat 10:40  He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

Mat 6:24  No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

so you see, your false implication that the unity of physical denominations, signifies holiness and acceptance by God is another of the lies that comes from the pits of hell from your father the devil

I am not suprised by your antics and desperation to have Seun shut me up, you are simply behaving true to type:

Joh 3:20  For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

@Sysuser
Sloppy biblical scholarship as usual.

Go and find out what this means -->

John 17:21-22 ( your King James Version)
21  That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

22  And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
Your confused protestant brothers are making Christianity look like cajolery. This is actually HINDERING the spreading of the message of Christ.

Please go and preach to them with your bible and leave the Catholics alone:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oprah Says There Is No God ! / God And Science. / End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.