Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Am I Selfish!!? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Selfish!!? (2367 Views)

Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? / Am I Selfish Or She Is Greedy? / Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Selfish!!? by obi147: 7:15pm On Feb 16, 2013
I met a girl last year,and fell in love with her almost immediately. i think she likes me but the problem is she has been in a relationship with someone else for over 3yrs.
she happens to be my kid sister's best friend. my parents also love her and they wish i get married to her, which is exactly my plan for the relationship.
the problem is she insist she cant let the other guy go cos he has done nothing to deserve such. i am sure she feels something for me and consistently ask that i stop calling so as not to get her confused, but i cant cos she the is girl of my dreams,she is all i think of this days.. sincerely i have never felt the way i feel each time i hear or see her .....

i want her and don't intend to stop till i make her my wife plz does this make a selfish person
Re: Am I Selfish!!? by dopeJemi: 7:30pm On Feb 16, 2013

CertainLy... Hau wud u feeL if u were d oda guy.. Just put urseLf in his shoes.. Wud u be happy if some oda guy runs off wiv ur chick?
Re: Am I Selfish!!? by greedie1(f): 7:39pm On Feb 16, 2013
..... something borrowed...

go for wat u want.
Re: Am I Selfish!!? by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:55pm On Feb 16, 2013
She don warn u still de disturb her, get ready 4 a*s*s kicking
Re: Am I Selfish!!? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 16, 2013
Yes! You are selfish and greedy. How could you desire what belongs to another man? Put ur self in his shoes.
Re: Am I Selfish!!? by tashanja(m): 8:44pm On Feb 16, 2013
Very Selfish man
Re: Am I Selfish!!? by obi147: 9:35pm On Feb 16, 2013
guys i appreciate ur sincere opinions..do i jst back out? dnt i hav d right to at least give it a shot! life it self is a mystery what if @ d end i turn out to be the guy.?
Re: Am I Selfish!!? by obi147: 9:37pm On Feb 16, 2013
thanks dear, that's exactly what am doing,only God knows that i love her
gree-die:

go for wat u want.
Re: Am I Selfish!!? by dopeJemi: 9:44pm On Feb 16, 2013
obi147: thanks dear, that's exactly what am doing,only God knows that i love her

Okay! Buh don't get mad when some1 eLse chykes ur chick and she agrees.. Av a heart c'mon
Re: Am I Selfish!!? by obi147: 9:51pm On Feb 16, 2013
bro in as much as i completely agree with u. believe me i feel for the guy but bro som1 loss is anodas gain...the truth b say i love this girl die
dopeJemi:

Okay! Buh don't get mad when some1 eLse chykes ur chick and she agrees.. Av a heart c'mon
Re: Am I Selfish!!? by dopeJemi: 10:02pm On Feb 16, 2013
obi147: bro in as much as i completely agree with u. believe me i feel for the guy but bro som1 loss is anodas gain...the truth b say i love this girl die

Lol! I understand u perfectLy buh if u chyke dat chick and she gree, u go put urseLf 4 wahaLa wiv dat oda guy.. Anyhau sha, u don chyke d gurL b4?
Re: Am I Selfish!!? by Inosenduatall: 10:14pm On Feb 16, 2013
So far the guy is question is not your friend or is not someone you know, i say go for her. Give it your best shot.

Life is too short. And i know some ladies personally who found their Mr Right (husband) after they thought they had found their Mr Right (ex-fiance).

So long as the other dude aint put a ring on it, i say she's fair game. Wish u luck!

1 Like

Re: Am I Selfish!!? by obi147: 10:21pm On Feb 16, 2013
yeh i still dey on am! one minute she go gree the other minute she go say, the oda guy neva giv her reason 2 leave am
dopeJemi:

Lol! I understand u perfectLy buh if u chyke dat chick and she gree, u go put urseLf 4 wahaLa wiv dat oda guy.. Anyhau sha, u don chyke d gurL b4?
Re: Am I Selfish!!? by obi147: 10:24pm On Feb 16, 2013
i feel you ..thanks man
Inosenduatall: So far the guy is question is not your friend or is not someone you know, i say go for her. Give it your best shot.

Life is too short. And i know some ladies personally who found their Mr Right (husband) after they thought they had found their Mr Right (ex-fiance).

So long as the other dude aint put a ring on it, i say she's fair game. Wish u luck!
Re: Am I Selfish!!? by dopeJemi: 10:57pm On Feb 16, 2013
obi147: yeh i still dey on am! one minute she go gree the other minute she go say, the oda guy neva giv her reason 2 leave am

Okay! StilL dey give her time.. Cuz d worst tin wey u go do na 2 force Her.. Just dey make her Like u More and More.. PLay ur card welL wink
Re: Am I Selfish!!? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 16, 2013
Real men do not go after another man's woman. Look for ur own and stop being a limp-diiiik
Re: Am I Selfish!!? by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 17, 2013
Inosenduatall: So far the guy is question is not your friend or is not someone you know, i say go for her. Give it your best shot.

Fair Game!
Re: Am I Selfish!!? by 4words: 12:53am On Feb 17, 2013
seriously... We r just our own problem. Would have loved to say one or two things buh it seems like you'r bent on this your chase and nothing i would say will matter. Pressurizing d poor gurl to leave her boyfriend aint right. What makes you think she will b faithfull to you if she ever leaves her boyfriend for you. Mtcheeew
i have these 4words for you '' you'r so selfish''
Re: Am I Selfish!!? by Nobody: 1:37am On Feb 17, 2013
Na wa for some people, haba!! The girl's taken already, TAKEN!! Do I need to say that again? OPEN YOUR EARS well well: TAKEN!! Leave her alone!! She doesn't like you, you're only seeing what you want to see and trying to get her confused. She doesn't want to leave her man for you, so find someone else. Besides, if you've to force someone to feel something for you and be with you, then that's not love and the r-ship won't work for you ...because the foundation was false to begin with. Oju kokoro o da ooo!! Make una find your own woman, plenty women dey Naija.
Re: Am I Selfish!!? by obi147: 5:45am On Feb 17, 2013
haba? no be true say "my woman today na anoda man woman yesterday" ..
Yield: Na wa for some people, haba!! The girl's taken already, TAKEN!! Do I need to say that again? OPEN YOUR EARS well well: TAKEN!! Leave her alone!! She doesn't like you, you're only seeing what you want to see and trying to get her confused. She doesn't want to leave her man for you, so find someone else. Besides, if you've to force someone to feel something for you and be with you, then that's not love and the r-ship won't work for you ...because the foundation was false to begin with. Oju kokoro o da ooo!! Make una find your own woman, plenty women dey Naija.
Re: Am I Selfish!!? by MMM2(m): 6:07am On Feb 17, 2013
Op

Never give up
Re: Am I Selfish!!? by Nobody: 6:11am On Feb 17, 2013
obi147: haba? no be true say "my woman today na anoda man woman yesterday" ..

Move on. Don't be a homewrecker. Stop trying to justify something so immoral.

1 Like

Re: Am I Selfish!!? by Coldfaya(m): 7:39am On Feb 17, 2013
lrguru: Real men do not go after another man's woman. Look for ur own and stop being a limp-diiiik

Na wa o. Has d other guy married the girl? Let's not forget dat nobody is totally a free agent; not even teens. Truth is u have to snatch someones girl or guy to make dem ur babe or guy and pray n up ur game with dem so no one snatches dem from u.

Ma guy go for her jooor. Even if she finally says no, at least u gave it a shot. U r not selfish joor. Besides u don't even know d boyfriend in question here so!
Re: Am I Selfish!!? by Mynd44: 7:52am On Feb 17, 2013
gree-die:

go for wat u want.
I hope you can also make this comment when so chick starts running after your man and tells him to leave you and come marry her with the same silly excuse that she loves him and can't do without him

When will guys learn to take no for an answer
Re: Am I Selfish!!? by greedie1(f): 9:00am On Feb 17, 2013
Mynd_44:
I hope you can also make this comment when so chick starts running after your man and tells him to leave you and come marry her with the same silly excuse that she loves him and can't do without him

When will guys learn to take no for an answer

the op said d girls reason for dating the oda guy is coz he hasn't done anything to deserve bein dumped, now dats not an excuse, atleast not one a girl in love wit her boo should use. she coulda just said something lyk im in a relationship, i want no other..

i ain't tryin to be a homewrecker or such bt if she is dating her bf out of pity, if she loves dis guy and he loves her too, den i tink it ll be very foolish of her to not give him a chance.

i get u alls sentiment, i do. u all wanna be angels, dats fyn but d dating world is not fit for angels, its an aggressive one, eat or be eaten. now so many girls are in unfulfilling rships, dey can't stand bein alone so dey date d available while waiting for the desirable, dats unfair to der current partner, agreed. but it ll also be unfair if dey don't let d guys dey r ' managing' go.. bein in a miserable rship is unfair to both parties. so wen u see d one who doesn't make u miserable, do u stay put cz d one dat makes u miserable hasn't done anything to deserve bein dumped? do u sacrifice ur happiness?

yes, if my man loves dis oda chic and wants to be wit her, i ll be hurt but i ll let him go cz to truly love is to set free d one who wishes to be free...

at d end of d day, the heart wants wat it wants!!!
Re: Am I Selfish!!? by Mynd44: 9:05am On Feb 17, 2013
Hmmmm.
Re: Am I Selfish!!? by greedie1(f): 9:08am On Feb 17, 2013
^^^ undecided undecided
Re: Am I Selfish!!? by Mynd44: 9:48am On Feb 17, 2013
gree-die:
^^^ undecided undecided
Don't be. Cos from your post, it seemd you don't understand what the OP meant. The girl did not say she loves the OP. She did not even say she wants him. She told him to back away and he should respect it. Now in my question to you which you answered, I aske you to put yourself in that situation.

You wrote that if your guy was in love with her but this is not the case.....your BF tells her he is not interested and she keeps calling his line and bugging him would you keep encouraging her? You really don't have to answer cos it is rhetorical
Re: Am I Selfish!!? by greedie1(f): 10:06am On Feb 17, 2013
hmmmm
Re: Am I Selfish!!? by Caracta(f): 11:05am On Feb 17, 2013
The girl already know your intentions but she hasn't given you a go-ahead. Just let her be. Whatever is yours is yours. You can't force her to love you. If she is someone like me, i would start feeling irritated by your constant love quotes, advances and poems.

Position yourself as a friend and a big brother to her and let things fall in place. You might be lucky. On the other hand, learn to let go. We can't always have what we want.
Re: Am I Selfish!!? by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 17, 2013
Apparently, it's the girl who's being selfish. Her push-pull formula seems to be working perfectly on you. All those (probable) inviting gestures and body language contradict her reasons for not wanting to leave the other dude. It's lame at best.

Do not fall to ruin for a woman ploughed by another man's penis.
Re: Am I Selfish!!? by Mynd44: 11:27am On Feb 17, 2013
Caracta: The girl already know your intentions but she hasn't given you a go-ahead. Just let her be. Whatever is yours is yours. You can't force her to love you. If she is someone like me, i would start feeling irritated by your constant love quotes, advances and poems.

Position yourself as a friend and a big brother to her and let things fall in place. You might be lucky. On the other hand, learn to let go. We can't always have what we want.
Thank you very much. More of you is needed around here

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Small Girls Into Runs / For The Love Of Fashion / What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.