Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Guys, Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Guys, Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? (34231 Views)

LADIES; Can You Rock This Outfit On Your Wedding Day? / Only Illiterate Can Wear This To An Event / Photo: Can You Wear This Outfit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by chizzy012(m): 11:55am On Feb 17, 2013
U go fear color combinations,Waiter abi
Re: Guys, Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by cnwamo(m): 11:58am On Feb 17, 2013
i'm sure the wife didnt know he was gonna wear that for the wedding cos the wedding would have been called off.

I'm guessing he's a yahoo boy grin grin grin, just made some money and to him anything goes tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Guys, Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by vanstanzy(m): 12:03pm On Feb 17, 2013
mrvictor: grin grin grin grin grin
[size=18pt]A national of Cote d'Ivoire and a staff of Sweet Sensation[/size]

Make Drogba catch u. grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by cnwamo(m): 12:04pm On Feb 17, 2013
Grow up dude, You're just being unnecessarily stupid angry angry angry
skales: Only an Ibo man would dress like that

He looks like ahmed musa sha
Re: Guys, Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by gen2briz(m): 12:44pm On Feb 17, 2013
blink182: Not even on my burial.

So you go still attend your burial.......
Re: Guys, Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by JamesLucia: 1:02pm On Feb 17, 2013
nikkypearl: Taaaaaaaaaaaa!u wat?

hahahahahahahahahahahaha u r funny

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by ANYPEN(m): 1:20pm On Feb 17, 2013
is the guy an ivorian?
Re: Guys, Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by ANYPEN(m): 1:23pm On Feb 17, 2013
Idi Amin: Am 30 and she is 36, should i go ahead and marry her. She doesnt really knw dat am much younger than her because of my looks. Pls i need ur advice

marry her!
Re: Guys, Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by ollybosieb: 2:59pm On Feb 17, 2013
This is carrot and lime ......ewwww
Re: Guys, Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 17, 2013
...not if my life depended on it.
Re: Guys, Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by promkingzz(m): 3:28pm On Feb 17, 2013
D groom forgot his mask! Somebody call jim caey. Smokieee!!! ℓ☺ℓ
Re: Guys, Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 17, 2013
the tailor should be arrested . this is colour riot of the highest order
Re: Guys, Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by adefesoj: 3:35pm On Feb 17, 2013
The groom is a staff of sweet sensation and they all have swaggers.
Re: Guys, Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by promkingzz(m): 3:35pm On Feb 17, 2013
D groom forgot his mask! Somebody call jim carey. Smokieee!!! ℓ☺ℓ

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by owabor(f): 4:30pm On Feb 17, 2013
Na d girl suggest d colour, I wan laf die. Na wah for nairaland, I neva c dis type for my lyf
Re: Guys, Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by otokx(m): 4:45pm On Feb 17, 2013
no
Re: Guys, Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by fonssy(f): 4:51pm On Feb 17, 2013
Lmao
Re: Guys, Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by asudan: 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2013
lexxwiz: Lmao... Now tell me how dis marriage is going to last?? eh kwa... Its a joke from d beginning... shocked cheesy
Ps; Tragic
what has cloth got to do with life span of marriage?.i like the cloth or dislike it doesn't affect d marriage moreover it is not your wedding.
Re: Guys, Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by oloriebit: 6:38pm On Feb 17, 2013
this is a real swagga!
Re: Guys, Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by ogarcletus: 6:42pm On Feb 17, 2013
nt tin wrong with it. just dat its luk like society welding.
Re: Guys, Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by novakid(m): 9:26pm On Feb 17, 2013
MEHNNNNN........
THIS IS REALLY FASHION GONE BAD... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I'M PRETTY SURE THE WIFE IS NOT IN SUPPORT OF THIS...SEE THE WAY SHE'S FROWNING HER FACE cry cry cry cry...
I'M SURE SHE'LL JUST BE SHAKING HER HEAD WHEN SHE REMEMBERS THIS DAY...
Re: Guys, Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by micsade(f): 9:40am On Feb 18, 2013
gen2briz:

So you go still attend your burial.......

Don't mind him. Maybe he'll come back alive sha
Re: Guys, Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by kacci(m): 11:10am On Feb 18, 2013
on dea wedding day dey no dey c u
Re: Guys, Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by zenatta: 11:19am On Feb 18, 2013
...and those shoes! Oh wow, those shoes.

All of us can't always get it right,right?
Re: Guys, Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by hydeal(f): 12:29pm On Feb 18, 2013
I can't stop laughing o, which planet are they from [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Guys, Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by begwong: 12:36pm On Feb 18, 2013
They look more of Muppets!
Re: Guys, Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by Clintontoju: 3:52pm On Feb 18, 2013
thw eife sud wear a green and orange wedding garn too naw....... see wedding you go 4get to mari......... hahahahaahhhaahahahahahahahaahhahhhahaha.......
Re: Guys, Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by teewhye(m): 5:29pm On Feb 18, 2013
undecidedDis is definitely a sweet sensation wedding......*faints*
Re: Guys, Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by kcreal(f): 5:39pm On Feb 18, 2013
This one is called PINGING wedding.
Re: Guys, Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by sunnyt1(m): 6:44pm On Feb 19, 2013
There is no uniform for wedding, it mustnt be a black and white, its d way u want it
Re: Guys, Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by miss20(f): 8:36am On Feb 20, 2013
Lwkmd...r u guys sure hiz nt gay?
Re: Guys, Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? by Babymiles(f): 10:28pm On Feb 20, 2013
Freeopod: Am i a waiter?! Or do i look like Mr bean?
even Mr Bean wouldn't dress like that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos / Nigerian Female Hairstyle In The Sixties / Mr And Miss Nigeria International 2016 Finalist In Their Tradition Attires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.