Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,391 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Tonto Dike Completes ‘hi’ Video - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tonto Dike Completes ‘hi’ Video (849 Views)

Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song / Songs Better Than Tonto Dike's Song / Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dike Completes ‘hi’ Video by MrTAnonymous(m): 9:18am On Feb 17, 2013
Against all odds, Tonto Dike has finished shooting thevideo of her single ‘Hi’ and she is proud.
Tonto defied the boos and shoos that erupted from fans, late last year, after audio version of her singles Hi and It’s Ova hit social networking sites twitter and facebook;she vowed then that she would put together a big budget video of the songs and she has.
Tonto
According to producers, the Hi video tries to show the difference in her dual personalities Tonto Dike andPoko. The video directed by Gbemi Phillips shows scenes of a very energetic Tonto, dancing sensually and rigorously almost at the same time.
The video is shot in high definition and is reported to have gulped millions of nairaon set expenses and extras.
In the twitter war, that lasteddays, Tonto had been condemned by fans for doingthe singles which they alleged was below satisfactory. Tonto would have none of that and retorted with words of her own. It was when the abusesreached a simmering point that the actress turned singer stopped making comments, ultimately ending the war.
http://naijarum.forumotion.com/t6-tonto-dike-completes-hi-video
Re: Tonto Dike Completes ‘hi’ Video by pastie(m): 10:41am On Feb 17, 2013
Guy hw much u go pay me to frontpage it?
Re: Tonto Dike Completes ‘hi’ Video by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 17, 2013
pastie: Guy hw much u go pay me to frontpage it?
Tonto herself already bribed Seun with her Congo grin
Re: Tonto Dike Completes ‘hi’ Video by Toyboyz: 10:50am On Feb 17, 2013
pastie: Guy hw much u go pay me to frontpage it?
don't worry,let seun see it*whispering u knw dat is his favourite wife*
Re: Tonto Dike Completes ‘hi’ Video by pastie(m): 2:14pm On Feb 17, 2013
Brand_new: Tonto herself already bribed Seun with her Congo grin

i was wondering hw her thread alwayz make FPshockedshocked

Not knowing there is something happening behind itgrin
Re: Tonto Dike Completes ‘hi’ Video by pastie(m): 2:20pm On Feb 17, 2013
Toyboyz: don't worry,let seun see it*whispering u knw dat is his favourite wife*
shockedshockedcheesycheesy

(1) (Reply)

VECTOR And ICE PRINCE Who Do You Think His The Best? / Importance Of Real Soundcloud Likes / How Do I Make An Announcement On Radio Lagos For An Item I forgot On A Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.