Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,513 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Makeup Looks Men Love - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Makeup Looks Men Love (19861 Views)

Makeup Looks For Holiday Parties / Splendid Fashion! Beautiful Makeup Looks / Before vs After of our Amazing makeup looks! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by jaijay(m): 12:34am On Feb 19, 2013
Aaaaaaah! All dis babes we didn't ask u to comment 4 us!..dis na thread 4 us to voice our likes!..please leav our ministry 4 us!
Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by Nobody: 3:59am On Feb 19, 2013
I like 1 2 3 5 .. The rest are too colorful for me undecided
Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by Nobody: 5:10am On Feb 19, 2013
Leadn: [size=13pt] I kinda like your manner {differs a lot from mine... am very explosive} and your choice of words... yu turned out to be an enviable young lady¡ [/size]

[size=13pt]Lol, thank you smiley I can't be explosive on NL or anywhere else for that matter. That energy would be best channeled elsewhere.[/size]
Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by cfours: 5:12am On Feb 19, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Lol, thank you smiley I can't be explosive on NL or anywhere else for that matter. That energy would be best channeled elsewhere.[/size]

hmm so what do you do when ppl push your buttons to the extreme? the day that you will explode on NL will be epic. I would love to see that. tongue
Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by tpia5: 5:17am On Feb 19, 2013
once the look sits pretty on you,go for it!!!!I appreciate all sorts of beauty

well, i do analyze makeup and the application, since i'm interested in art anyway.

however, it makes me a bit more critical especially when it [makeup] is over applied and/or not aesthetic.

but, its all good, if that's what hooks your never married bachelor, then so be it.

whatever rocks yall's boat.
Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by anitank(f): 6:24am On Feb 19, 2013
The essence of having different options is so that one can find out whichever works for them and stick to it. I don't see why some people are taking this too personal

I don't wear foundation and blush becos they make me look way older than my age but do I still look good after makeup? Absolutely!! Does it make me unprofesional becos foundations must have to come before any other thing? Well that's ur opinion tongue

@OP, thanks for that nice piece, I'll indirectly find out which of those my man likes the most, and if it fits, am ditching every other eyeliner and lipstick cheesy

1 Like

Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by Nobody: 6:36am On Feb 19, 2013
Hey Lady in red, do you mind keeping the makeup simple and natural.... yeah simple and natural, thank you!
Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by Nobody: 6:46am On Feb 19, 2013
c.fours:
hmm so what do you do when ppl push your buttons to the extreme? the day that you will explode on NL will be epic. I would love to see that. tongue

[size=13pt]You go quensh lol.[/size]

anitank: The essence of having different options is so that one can find out whichever works for them and stick to it. I don't see why some people are taking this too personal

@OP, thanks for that nice piece, I'll indirectly find out which of those my man likes the most, and if it fits, am ditching every other eyeliner and lipstick cheesy

[size=13pt]I'm glad you like the article cheesy[/size]

1 Like

Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by emmathebigg(m): 8:48am On Feb 19, 2013
1 and 5 joor the cute pass
Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by bennynaza(m): 8:54am On Feb 19, 2013
CFCfan:
Very beautiful! Is that you?

Taaaa who dash am. Na download jare grin
Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by vanstanzy(m): 9:03am On Feb 19, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: Black man and obese women sha

If u are referring to the ladys' pic above, she is called a "Big Beautiful Woman" and not Obese.
Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by Osyxcel(m): 10:27am On Feb 19, 2013
Ada Nri1: a lot of ppl saying they don't like make-up! Even a lip gloss is part of make up, mind y'all. As for moi, I can't do without powder and lip gloss. My face gets oily at the T line

well, most people don't categorize powder and lip gloss under make up....guyz do use powder too & sumtyms lip gloss, wen dere is harmattan or dryness....
Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by Osyxcel(m): 10:36am On Feb 19, 2013
Make up is gud, but the manner & quantity shd b taken into consideration....some use excessive make-up while in their neighbourhood...some go out, engage in some activities, they end up sweating, and their face gets smeary.....

I've seen a lot of naturally beautiful ladies applying excessive make-up just to follow the trend of make-up in vogue, n they end up lookin' horrible....

Some ladies really need to learn what type of make-up to use for different outings, and the combination and quantity required to make them luk just gorgeous....

Generally, I think most guyz/men like minimal make-up....Moderation is the key

However, whatever makes U (and Ur partner) happy, keep doin' it, so far U're not hurting anybody...
Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by braxjay(m): 11:07am On Feb 19, 2013
Try all at once and you'll have one UGLY B***H lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by saaedlee: 2:52pm On Feb 19, 2013
Like this, huh?
Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by YorubaOmoge: 3:06pm On Feb 19, 2013
^^Nice makeup!!
Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by YorubaOmoge: 3:06pm On Feb 19, 2013
vanstanzy:

If u are referring to the ladys' pic above, she is called a "Big Beautiful Woman" and not Obese.

. . . . . . .Right!!
Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by Alleinad(f): 6:40pm On Feb 19, 2013
Helpful, yet it boils down to the girls personality.

1 Like

Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 19, 2013
koolchicco:
Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by cfours: 7:59pm On Feb 19, 2013
Alleinad: Helpful, yet it boils down to the girls personality.

GBAM!!
make up is just like clothes or jewelry style. women wear it based on how they want to express themselves to the world.
a woman who never wear makeups will usually not be fond of jewelry either. she will probably have a reserved personality. not always true but usually true.
Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by sleekman(m): 8:39pm On Feb 19, 2013
Light or minimal makeup. I dont want some devil signature makeups O!
Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by promdresses2013: 6:05am On Feb 20, 2013
The very special night is just around the corner, have you get your ideal prom wears? Every girl want to shop for a cheap 2013 prom dress with fast delivery. So here I would like to suggest you buy in stock prom dresses 2013 for such dresses are ready made and they are ready to ship once you order the dress on line. Before ordering the dress you’d better do some research on the website like chic evening dresses and get some inspirations by browsing some magazines. Have fun on your prom night. grin
Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by koolchicco: 1:05pm On Feb 20, 2013
Alleinad: Helpful, yet it boils down to the girls personality.
+1
Re: Makeup Looks Men Love by jbblues24(m): 7:57pm On Jun 01, 2019
It's revolutionary not just neat! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiana Ivy Emerges Queen Of Face Of Democracy Pageant 021 / Daily Crochet Inspirations / Wearing Sun Glasses Indoors: Fashion Or Stupidity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.