Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,133 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander (8774 Views)

Zenith Bank Charged Me This For A 5Dollar Transaction *pix Attached**** / Nairaland Business Transaction Arbitration Centre / Why Do We Collect ATM Transaction Receipts Only To Dump Them? (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by DrDee1(m): 2:41pm On Feb 21, 2013
kaysy: Over the years i've been hearing about people doing businesses here (Nairaland) and are getting scammed, i still believe there are some other good guys that does business here and are proven to be true despite the fact that the bad eggs has made people believe all eggs are same, so i wana use to use this medium to interact about what kindda business and transactions we have carried out here on Nairaland (with a Nairalander) that went out just too well as expected. please support your post with a link to the thread.

As form me? i think am on the service side of this issue not on the customer side, so it's people that will speak for me not me for myself.

Nice one. I would also be glad if nairalanders interested in charcoal export could partner with me while we share the profit in the required proportion
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by 2tek: 2:44pm On Feb 21, 2013
Welldone pelummy,u've received enough acolades. I bought 4 rechargeable standing fans thru www.dtech.com.ng nd got them delivered to me promptly by 5much.
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by OmerianConsult: 3:01pm On Feb 21, 2013
I had my biz breakthrough on Nairaland. I sealed a deal for a client here named Aglomar who does intl quality building finishing. The customer is a nairalander named Mrs Omotoro though I don't know her NL name. She got her husband to call me.
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by subzidi: 3:07pm On Feb 21, 2013
mali_gnant: Well, I'm planning to buy Toyota Avalon 2005 model in Cotonou sometime in July with the help of a nairalander. I wouldn't want to risk my money on an anonymous dealer, so I plan to go with him to Cotonou. No time for stuupid trust. I don't want to risk anything. I mean ANYTHING!

Bro I dont blame you for taking this precaution jare! Pls DO NOT carry cash you never can tell. ATM/Online transfer can be used or you pay cash when you arrive Lagos!
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by Fruittyswaqboii(m): 3:12pm On Feb 21, 2013
I've been advertising and selling my cars through nairaland. it's good
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by calculusx(m): 3:26pm On Feb 21, 2013
[size=15pt]Good thread. I'v Physically sold many Cars to NLers but can't remember their NL handle. I'v as well pre-order Cars for NLers sight unseen. Many of whom prefer Payment Option 2 by Paying 80% of Total Cost upfront and remaining balance once the Car gets to Lagos after 6weeks. Face or Faceless,if you will be scammed you will be scammed especially when you are greedy and don't take precautions. Its all about Trust and Sincerity. Few testimonies below with many to showcase soon [/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/1024695/unique-pre-order-unique-nairalander

https://www.nairaland.com/1108081/2004-toyota-highlander-wt-3rd
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by AK481(m): 3:30pm On Feb 21, 2013
Not impressive
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by Dorisdey1: 3:30pm On Feb 21, 2013
Yes,this is with verifiable fact.I was told about Skybased Travelling Agency,that they are the only traveling agency in Nairaland that procures Qatar visa (The 5 years visa with working permit/residency).I gave him 5 passports and all of them came out successfully.
My only problem with him is pricing.Because the first two passports i gave him,I told him that I am not giving him any deposit,he accepted on the condition that I will pat extra 50,000 because he will use his own money to do it,but subsequently,we understand ourselves.
Below is a prove of one of the visasadsome of the owners doesn't want their names to be mentioned here)
Qatar Government official website:www.moi.gov.qa/english
visa Number: 132013009544
Call Skybased on 08069002604,but make sure you go to his office if you are doubting.

Skybased,you will pay me for this marketingooooooo
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by antace(m): 4:27pm On Feb 21, 2013
I bought a GS3 from sun_temi of Suntemitech last October and the phone has been superb.

https://www.nairaland.com/1080602/unlocked-iphone-4s-samsung-galaxy

He actually backed it up with some after sales support when I had a minor issue.
That has been my only transaction on here and I'd definitely do business with him again!

Lest I forget, he gave me a good discount as against our agreed price cos I went to pick it up at his office.......
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by lovetterrison(m): 4:39pm On Feb 21, 2013
ashson: where can i get a trustworthy agent to process my visa to china?
contact me Asap
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by lexylexy(m): 5:02pm On Feb 21, 2013
@kunle J,I hav a nissan morano(nig used) for sale at very good price. D owner is based in japan and only comes into d country to celebrate xmas. He also has other cars he uses so d morano is in very perfect condition and fully pimped! Mail me if interestd anybody- mclexylexy@yahoo.com
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by neksummi(m): 5:10pm On Feb 21, 2013
I'm working with one nairalander at the moment. When he delivers, I'll come back to announce.
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by Pelummy(f): 5:12pm On Feb 21, 2013
Jarus: Pelummy is my travel agent. Never met her physically.
thank you sir,I appreciate your trust. U ar on 1 a billion

1 Like

Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by Pelummy(f): 5:20pm On Feb 21, 2013
Zeddicus:
Good. Make I dey warm up for Christmas holidays then..grin
I dey fear these agents die.
you can give me a trial as Mr Jarus did.I wll surely convience u.
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by BloggingIq: 5:21pm On Feb 21, 2013
cool
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by temi4fash(m): 5:21pm On Feb 21, 2013
Dr Dee:
Nice one. I would also be glad if nairalanders interested in charcoal export could partner with me while we share the profit in the required proportion

how much is involvrd
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by Pelummy(f): 5:27pm On Feb 21, 2013
I have transact biz here on N/L & I appreciate the ppl I meet here.

Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by zizz(f): 5:39pm On Feb 21, 2013
@ Dr Dee:let me know what is involved please mail me rozzi26@yahoo.com.hk let's talk business
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by obisage(m): 5:57pm On Feb 21, 2013
niaraland, is really a nice place,
i have done biz with a guy i met here
i helped him manipulate some pix
and he paid me well
i also met some one that helped me
configure my tablet for free browsing here
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by mecussey(m): 6:54pm On Feb 21, 2013
I bought my car here, and it was great deal.
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by ubong560(m): 7:33pm On Feb 21, 2013
@pendusky, idioko! Abasi afon ye nyen. Afo nko abadie?

On d topic, i think ur mail address will be a better place to do d analysis. Can i have ur mail address or perhaps phone no.?
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by nellaluv(f): 8:07pm On Feb 21, 2013
honeric01: Bought a phone via a Nairalander early last year.

Periodically, i buy e-currencies from some nairalanders (90% of them delivered, only one ran away with 70% of my money 2-3yrs ago 48k). But i still get to buy from others.

Hey, Hot Eric, connect me pls. I wanna buy liberty reserve.
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by igomen: 8:27pm On Feb 21, 2013
For those who can discern, nairaland is a place to
do genuine business both for the buyer and the seller.
People are always looking for something to buy.

I bought my latest car here on nairaland.
I want to specially thank the seller - "oothoney" for his sincerity
and honesty. The car is in good condition and at a good price.
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by stpat1(m): 8:40pm On Feb 21, 2013
delors: I ONLY WISH NAIRALAND WOULD BE LIKE KIJIJI (kijiji.com) , A CANADIAN SITE WHERE U CAN BUY VIRTUALLY ANYTHING & EVERYTHING WITH EASE...NO WAHALA, NO NOTHING, EVERYTHING IS THERE, JUST CHECK OUT THE ITEM, CALL THE OWNER, AND YOU GUYS MEET N TRANSACT BUSINESS, CHEAP, EASY, LEGAL, CONVENIENT...EVERYTHING SENGE MENGE...EVERYTHING IS THERE - CARS, CLOTHINGS, PHONES, IPADS, HOUSEHOLD ITEMS, DATING/RELATIONSHIP FORUM, EVEN GIRL PANTS (REAL PANTS O wink)...EVERYTHING (EXCEPT HUMAN HEAD)...You fit rent partner self for the night (if you know what I mean wink)
I thought Nairaland was supposed to be like dat but I trust my people, idea don change sharp sharp...besides, who wan go visit seller for him house for Mushin? God help you if the seller na area boy for my Fadeyi area...lolz

Nairalist.com was almost getting theren dunno what happened
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by surveycash2: 9:21pm On Feb 21, 2013
A nairalander wanted quick transfer of N1,200. I did the transfer and he paid the next day. wink
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by phyl123: 9:39pm On Feb 21, 2013
I employed the services of a lawyer i met here on nairaland to do the conveyancing for a plot of land i bought and ive never met him in person but i was impressed with his work.
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by delpee(f): 10:24pm On Feb 21, 2013
I bought a car through a nairalander. No regrets.
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by honeric01(m): 10:38pm On Feb 21, 2013
nellaluv:

Hey, Hot Eric, connect me pls. I wanna buy liberty reserve.

How many units? i'll PM you.
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by trendyUshers(f): 11:48pm On Feb 21, 2013
Most of our clients got our info via Nairaland,dey pay in2 our acct even without seeing us and we deliever our services to them @ its best.We always meet most of our clients on their day(the event day)bt dey pay in bfor that day.
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by pendusky(m): 12:00am On Feb 22, 2013
ubong560: @pendusky, idioko! Abasi afon ye nyen. Afo nko abadie?

On d topic, i think ur mail address will be a better place to do d analysis. Can i have ur mail address or perhaps phone no.?

am gud.. Ok then lets use pendusky@gmail.com
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by Pleasantme: 12:02am On Feb 22, 2013
I do most of my wardrobe shopping via www.dressrite.biz they offer free delivery for orders above 15k. Saw them on nairaaland's banner advert. And it's bn awesome, I just sit back n shop @my convenience (and I refer most of my pips dat digs QUALITY Dere. Their products r usually very exquisite @cool prices. Also got d link 4my tablet from a dude here (can't rmbr his name) mybad. Also met sum wonderful friends all via nl. Yippeeee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Lucrative Is Onion Business. / Start Mini Exportation of Foodstuff Today / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.