Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:35 AM

Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe (36503 Views)

Why Publishers Are Bitter With Charles Aigbe Of UBA / Charles Aigbe In Big Trouble At UBA / Sure Bet Kor, Uncertain Bet Ni. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by funkybaby(f): 11:34am On Mar 11, 2013
jethro2: @ shopclue/wunmi Allen. For an acclaimed bussiness woman , you use such fowl languages hmnnn. The rate at which you spit out vernom is quite amazing. I kept wondering if you have any ounce of conscience? A woman/mother for that matter. Na big wa o. Ha ha

acclaimed fraudster you mean undecided
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by debosky(m): 11:42am On Mar 11, 2013
4everGod1:
Dude i am right here and have been reading the posts of many under 20 retards on here who have never shipped anything in their entire lives. They think shipping is DHL or FEDEX. No be their fault. If vessel details, dock receipts and all have been given what they should be doing is doing a track and not ranting. I alone had access to this info earlier and now its available to them as well via shopclue so those who want to track can track or just shut their cavities.

No it is not that simple - as mediator, you claimed you were tracking the shipment of the vehicle over 2 weeks ago therefore the information you provided was being taken as the true state of things. Like you said, you are the experienced shipper not us, so you should be able to provide an accurate account of progress in vehicle shipment.

Now did your tracking fail to show that the ship had not departed? That is the question. If so, why did you not provide that piece of information while you had time to be 'attacking' your opponents?
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by back2sender: 11:44am On Mar 11, 2013
She will soon swallow those venom back when hand touch am. this mata concern us all because the people involved are humans and not spirit.

The name aieromon caught my attention as well because it seems we r from the same axis but even though he is not connected in a way i will still stand for justice n fairness.

I don set plan B in operation, in the other thread i mentioned PLAN A. you will regret the day u were born wen i finish with wat i intend to do with you. Ole!!!!!!! BARAWO DANBANZA
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by 2jideofor(m): 11:50am On Mar 11, 2013
and i wonder why this woman cant be reported to appropriate authority so they can deal with her or deport the ba5tard...

4everdevil, you will rot in hell... One wonders why you are the only one supporting this evil witch and no one else is? Make she no try this kind thing for were i dey cos in reality, she will go nuts...

She is just lucky that she never jam evil person na dere is go no say power pass power... No police or court for this one at all... People go just dey tell her to go beg who she offend...

When i see what is done here, i remembered what my lecturer said about a girl that entered his office and stole money belonging to his wife... This man beg her to confess, even enter rain go her house... She denied.

Of course, he took matter into his hands anf they came begging him.

Wunmi and 4everdevil, you will meet your waterloo... Of cause you can only play your for only a long time but you sure wont leave this earth without paying for what you have done to innocent people...

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by debosky(m): 11:50am On Mar 11, 2013
shopclue:

What is not professional in letting him know what I was told by the agent? The shipper called me and I was out of reach, he sent me an email which I didn't even see till two days later.

Even now the vessel number on the Dock receipt lands in Lagos already, but my car did not sail with that trip. How did they issue a dock receipt and not carry the car inside the same vessel on the dock paper? And it's not like if they sent me a different dock receipt and new vessel number, they've had the car since Feb 12th! Am I a car dealer to know that this will happen? All car transaction I did, people buy from me in U.S and do whatever they want to do with it. Inspired's car bayonne port delivery was completed by lapson by following me to the port. So where's the vast experience on car shipping supposed to come from?

It is less than professional to take nearly 3 weeks to discover that a car had not been shipped as thought. You do not need to be a car dealer to follow up on the transaction you made - people ordering ordinary clothes from a shop will endeavour to track it soon after, not to talk of a vehicle.

shopclue:
Aigbe is only being told status of things to let him know, it wasn't as if his car is being delayed on sea, or did I promised him the car as replacement for his money? Isn't it out of being transparent and letting out too much information about genuine effort being made to pay him back that led to all this? If I simply said, I'll pay in two months time, won't they still talk?

Again, that is your prerogative - I personally prefer to under-promise and over-deliver, especially in the Nigerian environment. You didn't need to reveal any information, but once you reveal information, people will naturally hold you to it, especially when issues of trust have been raised previously. This is all by the way anyway, just another 'life-lesson' for all of us I guess.

End the back and forth and focus your energy on the refund.

2 Likes

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by FXKing2012(m): 12:08pm On Mar 11, 2013
2jideofor: and i wonder why this woman cant be reported to appropriate authority so they can deal with her or deport the ba5tard...

4everdevil, you will rot in hell... One wonders why you are the only one supporting this evil witch and no one else is? Make she no try this kind thing for were i dey cos in reality, she will go nuts...

She is just lucky that she never jam evil person na dere is go no say power pass power... No police or court for this one at all... People go just dey tell her to go beg who she offend...

When i see what is done here, i remembered what my lecturer said about a girl that entered his office and stole money belonging to his wife... This man beg her to confess, even enter rain go her house... She denied.

Of course, he took matter into his hands anf they came begging him.

Wunmi and 4everdevil, you will meet your waterloo... Of cause you can only play your for only a long time but you sure wont leave this earth without paying for what you have done to innocent people...

back2sender: i have reached out to Island Newspaper to see the possibility of having this on one of thier editions. Since Amaechi AKA Samuel Ekwueme AKA son of a Vice President is a Lekki resident. This would be an interesting write up .They will also put their searchlinght on that suppose Lekki Garden Project by Chief Scamming Officer (CSO) Wunmi Allen.

This is my onw contribution to exposing all this scammers. i have other activities in the pipeline.

Make she dey there dey wine her mouth thinking we cant do anything. WAIT N SEE, u go think sey na caterpillar jam you by the time we finish with you.

Nice one bro! Dont mind these baffoons, by the time I finish with what I'm cooking for them if the whole car story turns out to be a lie ehn, they'll be more famous than Whizkid. I'll give them so much cyber space even Tonto Dike will get jealous.

The kind of exposure I will give these goons if it turns out we've been played ehn, before anyone anywhere in the world finishes typing scam, it is their names and pictures that will pop up; their names and pics will be a synonym of scam by the time I'm done.

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 11, 2013
shopclue:

This is all you've got to say after all?

Am asking you again, how many business has their being other than aigbe? Leave Urspry out of it, too much talk about her will only nail her unintentionally.

Among your so called male business partners, how many business transaction was there other than aigbe? If you can intelligently answer this question, I may be able to assist and lower the third party tension in your veins.

Don't get it twisted, shopclue's not the one claiming to have too much money, your folks were. If even banks which can be easily verified, can sit on the fence while I run from pillar to post trying to cough out money that I didn't even make a profit on, trying to pay it back by means best available to me, I think am entitled to think I am giving it my best shot. Am not here to make you feel satisfied.

You don't count, not then, not now. Let that sink in.

I ask again maami,
Kini Iya osorunga ta to yo egba dani? Abi ewure nje lace nii?
Wunmi,what are you selling,that all of Nairaland is on fire because of you? I will never blame you Iya 419, I only blame people that choose to do business with a serial,unrepentant scammer like you because they felt they could get into your stinking pants by patronising you and this is the sword you are holding over their heads,after leading them on with only one intention- to scam them.
I know you have promised sex.ual favours to many of those supporting you,but you and I know they ain't gonna get none.
Iya aje onigbese,I ask again-WHEN ARE YOU PAYING YOUR DEBTS?
Rubbish
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by justwise(m): 1:17pm On Mar 11, 2013
Richvkunt:

I ask again maami,
Kini Iya osorunga ta to yo egba dani? Abi ewure nje lace nii?
Wunmi,what are you selling,that all of Nairaland is on fire because of you? I will never blame you Iya 419, I only blame people that choose to do business with a serial,unrepentant scammer like you because they felt they could get into your stinking pants by patronising you and this is the sword you are holding over their heads,after leading them on with only one intention- to scam them.
I know you have promised sex.ual favours to many of those supporting you,but you and I know they ain't gonna get none.
Iya aje onigbese,I ask again-WHEN ARE YOU PAYING YOUR DEBTS?
Rubbish

That is an unfair comment to make, in as much as we want her to pay up lets not push things far over the line.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 11, 2013
^
My friend I stand by my words.
She uses promises of sex?ual favours to dupe people.
Take it from me and I do not make these accusations lightly.
She uses se?x to ensnare a lot of male forum members and then uses this to blackmail her customers when she fails to deliver.
She is a certified fraudster who should be prosecuted and NEVER negotiated with!
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by 4everGod1: 1:51pm On Mar 11, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 11, 2013
It is really disheartening to see so much vile words being hurled left and right. Over what I ask? Please people, sheathe your swords now! Sad thing Wunmi's in the thick of things and not even making things easy on herself. But do we have to go down this terrible path with her, just to prove what exactly? Kai, poverty's a terrible thing o!

@ Wunmi, personally, I think you talk too much. Kindly stop any further posting until you're sure of whatever you want to say. Must you respond to every posts? People are here taunting you cause you make yourself available for such. I do pray, that you eventually come through this terrible experience in one piece, and above all, please learn the lesson!

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by back2sender: 3:10pm On Mar 11, 2013
When u giv devil chance he go take chances. Opolo son of a vp u r a scammer no more chance or grace for u n ur mistress. na to baf una 2 naked remain. Omo jakujaku awon oniranu oshi
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 3:17pm On Mar 11, 2013
justwise:

That is an unfair comment to make, in as much as we want her to pay up lets not push things far over the line.

Sir,

It's no use to reason in this manner with folks like this. Let him talk so I can figure him out perfectly please.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by tpia5: 3:17pm On Mar 11, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 3:25pm On Mar 11, 2013
Richvkunt: ^
My friend I stand by my words.
She uses promises of sex?ual favours to dupe people.
Take it from me and I do not make these accusations lightly.
She uses se?x to ensnare a lot of male forum members and then uses this to blackmail her customers when she fails to deliver.
She is a certified fraudster who should be prosecuted and NEVER negotiated with!

Are you one of those or you are being told to say the bold part of your message.

If you're not one of those promised or ensnare with sexual favors, take a sit.

Let those that have been so ensnare on the internet with sexual favors come and say so. If webcam was what was used or pictures, or phone intimacy. Whatever it was, it's got to be something, and you need to do a favor to your fellow men so that can be forewarned and not fall into the same pit, isn't that so?

You really want to hide behind that sex stuff, you choose the wrong part.

Why are the primary victims not speaking up may I ask? Why are you their mouth piece who can document their sexual debt and blackmail on their behalf?
Are you just as usual, a concerned fellow male?

Or like I said earlier, this is a personal vendetta and you are just hanging on a thread meant to resolve a monetary issue to polish your bruised ego?
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 3:26pm On Mar 11, 2013
[size=16pt]Still no single post by aigbe here.

10: 26am.

[/size]
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Gboliwe: 3:32pm On Mar 11, 2013
shopclue: [size=16pt]Still no single post by aigbe here.

[/size]
You want us to believe you are not in Nigeria? Joker!
What do you want Aigbe to say? To rant like you? If I could, i'll ask him to ignore you until 14th which isn't too far away.

3 Likes

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by wonlasewonimi: 3:33pm On Mar 11, 2013
shopclue: [size=16pt]Still no single post by aigbe here.

[/size]

Have you paid him ni?

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 3:36pm On Mar 11, 2013
Whoopie: It is really disheartening to see so much vile words being hurled left and right. Over what I ask? Please people, sheathe your swords now! Sad thing Wunmi's in the thick of things and not even making things easy on herself. But do we have to go down this terrible path with her, just to prove what exactly? Kai, poverty's a terrible thing o!

@ Wunmi, personally, I think you talk too much. Kindly stop any further posting until you're sure of whatever you want to say. Must you respond to every posts? People are here taunting you cause you make yourself available for such. I do pray, that you eventually come through this terrible experience in one piece, and above all, please learn the lesson!

Sir,

I already learned the lesson. And one important aspect of that lesson is never to keep quiet with "if you can't have it, destroy it demons" like the males that are raising the accusation finger of sexual favors promised and not kept here.

Didn't you notice how this has played out? At the end of the whole game, the focus is on the sexual favors promised and not kept, or is that not what am reading here?

Was that what Siena was about?

Was that favor what snarled Fhemmy to pursue and pretended his life depended on electronics being bought for him, then turn around when he was emailed but not called in Lagos to say he has been scammed?

Was the sex favor what was promised wylout too? And not kept as well?

Somebody need to tell me something here because I particularly want to hear it, am not running anywhere, far from it.
Isn't that part of the sanitation process being done here?

If there is a woman who can ensnare men or husbands, should the sanitation team not be able to put searchlight on it and fish it out before further damage? They claimed they want to correct the image of Nigerians abroad, isn't that part of the cleansing process?
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 3:39pm On Mar 11, 2013
Gboliwe:
You want us to believe you are not in Nigeria? Joker!
What do you want Aigbe to say? To rant like you? If I could, i'll ask him to ignore you until 14th which isn't too far away.

And finally, you actually succeeded in convincing me you are either not exchanging notes with the hackers on location information of shopclue, or you are simply confused by your findings and not quite sure if you should trust it.

In any case, who cares? If your concern is location and NOT money, drink yourself to a stupor, it's on your bill, not mine.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 3:55pm On Mar 11, 2013
Odunnu:
hahahaha. Okay, now you ask I will tell you my relavance here even though you were blind not to see all the 'beautifications' in the tiny word 'us' even as quoted by you.
Aieromon is my husband's younger brother and that makes him my brother inlaw. Ever since you shamelessly stole from us , it has been near hell for us as I have personally taken a loan on his behalf to offset his creditors to save the family name [s] I dont expect you to understand the need to protect family because you are a shameless nonentity [/s] . That loan isnt interest fee and I have the burden of servicing it every month. Now Heartless Wunmi Allen, do you have any other question or would you now answer mine?

. . .and who is saying its going to be written off? You are a joker. Accountants dont writeoff bad debts without a provision for bad debts.
Listen up Madame, you will pay the money to the last kobo plus interest accrued. E go dey you like play when you do it. Your juju power cant stop it.
No be for benin city witches dey converge? God pass all of una.

At least now there's something to work with.

You're aigbe's relative so that's sorted. And now you have paid interest which is a loss, so have I, and in more ways than the money paid, and that's way before nairaland thread started.

And now, am saying this to you one one one. I do not know your relationship to aigbe and you never called me, never gave me money, responded to emails between aigbe and myself nor introduced yourself as partners/relatives that can discuss the transaction, nor sent me any prior texts in the past or made yourself available when things were going rather wary and aigbe do not know whom to believe and I don't know what else to say to him. Every information you just gave now is lodged on nairaland, and on the same thread opened with just one mission to pay the money.

If you'd rather want to take over and deal with me directly rather than aigbe, say so and then it'll be known that is what is desired, rather than overturning the same thread to pay you because you think money won't be paid, or car not shipped.

As far as witches and all manner of things you're affirming in Benin, that is your prerogative. I do not fly at night, nor consulting any medium for your monetary transaction's sake, I am pointing out to you simply that compilation of all your witches and wizards and herbalists will NEED for me to be guilty, and GENUINELY lying and at fault for your juju to have desired effect. This is my stand and it's not necessary for you to get it.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by back2sender: 4:07pm On Mar 11, 2013
We no dey fly for nite na daytime we dey fly so u beta knw d kind of pple u r dealing with. Wen I c ur curse n dat of ur suipportuers I just dey laugh. As long as water reach america or wherever u dey hide hand go touch u just wait n see.every family get juju for dem house fyi. So we go follow u all ways.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by r231(m): 4:11pm On Mar 11, 2013
for the shipper, agent and bbfever mr mediator,

so it takes you guys to 3wks to figure out that car didn't leave US undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Gboliwe: 4:12pm On Mar 11, 2013
shopclue:

And finally, you actually succeeded in convincing me you are either not exchanging notes with the hackers on location information of shopclue, or you are simply confused by your findings and not quite sure if you should trust it.

In any case, who cares? If your concern is location and NOT money, drink yourself to a stupor, it's on your bill, not mine.
Allen Mary Wunmi, where are you? Where are you 'jumping the trains'? Oh, I actually saw one in Ilorin, only it was a cargo train. Are you a cargo?
Quit lying, you are right here in Nigeria my only problem is the state. You keep moving around.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 4:35pm On Mar 11, 2013
[size=14pt]@ Aigbe,

This is my stand.
[/size]
I believe you came to nairaland to resolve this issue and have this money paid back and I have opened this thread for that singular aim.

If you and your relatives do no longer trust the arbitration and those you have appointed to do so, lets get attorneys and let them take care of this. It's hard to know who is a confirmed wizard and witches deliberately trying to make sure nothing goes as planned, and those with genunine intention trying to get this matter resolved.

So much noise and unhealthy ground going on here. We can't even give you facts and documents online anymore?

[size=16pt]If this matter won't be left alone to be resolved here, you need to talk to an attorney and I'll talk to mine. Give me somebody who has a face, a legitimate ID/Office and I'll give you mine. Let the two lawyers ask each other any questions concerning the truth about the car and determine for themselves if there is a true and honest intention to pay or nor, if any car was taken to port, what day, what model, what vin, who signed the receipt form, the validity of the dock receipt and information it contained, the office of the agents, their number, names and facility. If need be, I'll meet with any of their links. If your attorney uses my business information anyhow, I'll know whom to go after. Not some random nairaland id's and faceless entities.

[/size]
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by tpia5: 4:38pm On Mar 11, 2013
Odunnu:
hahahaha. Okay, now you ask I will tell you my relavance here even though you were blind not to see all the 'beautifications' in the tiny word 'us' even as quoted by you.
Aieromon is my husband's younger brother and that makes him my brother inlaw. Ever since you shamelessly stole from us , it has been near hell for us as I have personally taken a loan on his behalf to offset his creditors to save the family name [s] I dont expect you to understand the need to protect family because you are a shameless nonentity [/s] . That loan isnt interest fee and I have the burden of servicing it every month. Now Heartless Wunmi Allen, do you have any other question or would you now answer mine?

. . .and who is saying its going to be written off? You are a joker. Accountants dont writeoff bad debts without a provision for bad debts.
Listen up Madame, you will pay the money to the last kobo plus interest accrued. E go dey you like play when you do it. Your juju power cant stop it.
No be for benin city witches dey converge? God pass all of una.

Odunnu: I come before you today, there's just one thing I wanna say Lord, but before I do, I ask that you forgive my lying fingers. I confess that I have lied online and ask that you do not count it as sin. Have mercy on me and grant me the grace to overcome. In Jesus name. Amen.

Thank you Lord. That's what i've come to say for giving me peace that passeth all understanding.

okaydokay.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by biolabee(m): 4:43pm On Mar 11, 2013
another sympathiser shows up

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (32) (Reply)

Nigeria Owes China $3.22bn —NBS / Meet Passy, Passyxchange CEO, Offor Paschal Chineme (photos) / CBN Gives Customers BVN Reprieve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.