Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:38 AM

Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe (36592 Views)

Why Publishers Are Bitter With Charles Aigbe Of UBA / Charles Aigbe In Big Trouble At UBA / Sure Bet Kor, Uncertain Bet Ni. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by back2sender: 4:46pm On Mar 11, 2013
See thief givin conditions. U must pay dat moni by hook or by crook. Aigbe money na bone wen go bend ur neck and no go allow u drink water. We r on u n u will see d results in ur life shortly.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Gboliwe: 4:55pm On Mar 11, 2013
shopclue: [size=14pt]@ Aigbe,

This is my stand.
[/size]
I believe you came to nairaland to resolve this issue and have this money paid back and I have opened this thread for that singular aim.

If you and your relatives do no longer trust the arbitration and those you have appointed to do so, lets get attorneys and let them take care of this. It's hard to know who is a confirmed wizard and witches deliberately trying to make sure nothing goes as planned, and those with genunine intention trying to get this matter resolved.

So much noise and unhealthy ground going on here. We can't even give you facts and documents online anymore?

[size=16pt]If this matter won't be left alone to be resolved here, you need to talk to an attorney and I'll talk to mine. Give me somebody who has a face, a legitimate ID/Office and I'll give you mine. Let the two lawyers ask each other any questions concerning the truth about the car and determine for themselves if there is a true and honest intention to pay or nor, if any car was taken to port, what day, what model, what vin, who signed the receipt form, the validity of the dock receipt and information it contained, the office of the agents, their number, names and facility. If need be, I'll meet with any of their links. If your attorney uses my business information anyhow, I'll know whom to go after. Not some random nairaland id's and faceless entities.

[/size]
another antic? Please just stop!

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by surveyProf(m): 5:02pm On Mar 11, 2013
shopclue:

I am not changing the tune. I posted documentations to show what is going on. I posted those documents because I expect it to be scrutinized. I didn't come here to explain by mouth and just breeze away. I felt I was being truthful and I have not shifted position since first time I open the thread and told aigbe a car is being shipped down to Lagos to take care of his money.

Even if somebody is lying or trying to play games, it is my belief that careful facts should be made to conclude the party is lying and playing games rather than just relying on emotions and juju and witches threat?

Points mentioned above noted. Thank you.

Hello Madam,
I have been reading the comments for the past 2 hours now, you have made all documents avaliable, but the question many are asking is dat why will it take 3 weeks for you to know that the said car was not shipped out from U.S? I believe we are in one page, but more effort need to be put together to be sure that the said car has been shipped out.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by back2sender: 5:05pm On Mar 11, 2013
Gboliwe pls leave dis thief alone n dnt advise her. She is nt a xtian so we can deal wit her any how in d spirit realm. She is stray dog n will nt listen to voice of reason. My only concern n fear is dat d sin of the mother will extend to the children because dats hw it works here wen we start with owegbe
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Idowuogbo(f): 5:07pm On Mar 11, 2013
shopclue:

1. Who are you, what is your name?

2. What authority do you have to ask me those questions and what do you intend to do if I answer?

And if I don't, what will you OR can you do?

You folks want to behave like street touts, be my guest.

Wow! Iya e Ma laya ke? All dis gragra on top wetin? Siddan dia dey form untouchable u hia? Na prison u go chop ur next Christmas chicken. Aunty ode! Mstewww!

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by biolabee(m): 5:11pm On Mar 11, 2013
Now she has changed tune again
We dey watch now

Supporters of shopclue oya come out o
When you said people were too harsh, see the way she is spitting curses

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Idowuogbo(f): 5:12pm On Mar 11, 2013
surveyProf:

Hello Madam,
I have been reading the comments for the past 2 hours now, you have made all documents avaliable, but the question many are asking is dat why will it take 3 weeks for you to know that the said car was not shipped out from U.S? I believe we are in one page, but more effort need to be put together to be sure that the said car has been shipped out.

Shipped wot? oh plueaseeeeeee! Make she mail aigbe d photocopy of d BL na! Liars! Dis woman is buying time wiv her fabricated Bullshyte! D best solution here is by fire or force. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by r231(m): 5:12pm On Mar 11, 2013
biolabee: Now she has changed tune again
We dey watch now

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 5:13pm On Mar 11, 2013
[size=14pt]I have non nairaland things to take care of for now.[/size]
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Idowuogbo(f): 5:16pm On Mar 11, 2013
biolabee: Now she has changed tune again
We dey watch now

Won fe te! As u no, aja to ba fe sonu on gbo fere ode. Make we dey look na! Shebi she get Kingi Kingi inside cupboard wey supply am jazz, she go weak.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by debosky(m): 5:16pm On Mar 11, 2013
If the intent was to inform aigbe of the issues with the shipping, why bother deleting the information posted?

If there are idiots or daft people posting, ignore them and focus on repaying aigbe's funds.

I don't see why lawyers are now being called - aigbe is still patiently waiting for his refund and hasn't indicated his reluctance to resolve this matter as it has been progressing. I don't see why you would take stranger 'gboromiros' comments and focus on them.

As long as aigbe is still ok with the arrangement, let the focus remain on that - ignore anyone else.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by biolabee(m): 5:20pm On Mar 11, 2013
debosky: If the intent was to inform aigbe of the issues with the shipping, why bother deleting the information posted?

If there are idiots or daft people posting, ignore them and focus on repaying aigbe's funds.

I don't see why lawyers are now being called - aigbe is still patiently waiting for his refund and hasn't indicated his reluctance to resolve this matter as it has been progressing. I don't see why you would take stranger 'gboromiros' comments and focus on them.

As long as aigbe is still ok with the arrangement, let the focus remain on that - ignore anyone else.

Debosky you are such a voice of reason
I fear this lady does not care for such

She is a roforofo fighter and only understands that language

I remember when people asked for the tracking number much earlier, bbfever said he is comfortable and that the item was oon the high seas anmd it will arrive in 21 days

Suddenly from no where, it is curses and legal ish

The prayer is we are alive to siddon look

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by back2sender: 5:27pm On Mar 11, 2013
All wat we need is d BL numba. Does aigbe has d numba. Dats all we need to track. All wat she dey talk na bullshit. I work wit a shipping coy in apapa n I knw hw d system works
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 11, 2013
4everGod1:

For a male with the moniker RichV-Kunt or is it RichV-C*u*n*t nothing you say ought to be taken seriously. As a man thinketh so is he so I will just go blind on your posts. They aint worth my attention

Hello foot soldier/slave,
Has she promised that you can have a peek at her stinking privates after this is over?
Ask those who came before you.
Nothing for you and she go dupe you on top. Phoool!
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Idowuogbo(f): 7:11pm On Mar 11, 2013
Richvkunt:

Hello foot soldier/slave,
Has she promised that you can have a peek at her stinking privates after this is over?
Ask those who came before you.
Nothing for you and she go dupe you on top. Phoool!
Lmfaooooo!!!
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 7:17pm On Mar 11, 2013
debosky: If the intent was to inform aigbe of the issues with the shipping, why bother deleting the information posted?

Oga debosky,

Deleted because certain things makes one feel that some folks may actually use information to further frustrate ongoing plans.

Second bold part noted. Thank you.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 11, 2013
tpia@:

what a funny post.

so you're saying it takes virtually no effort at all to dupe people like you with s.exual favours, because the woman in question never said she's a model, she's not even wearing revealing clothing, is not a celebrity, is just going about her life jeje, yet you are still gripped with some severe lust when you see her, then why are other women disturbing themselves with all kinds of torture in the name of trying to snag the attention of male folk.

abeg, its rather early to be reading moonshine on nl.

your user id is richvcunt and you're accusing someone of seducing you, did they choose your moniker as well.

For some one who is not even sure if she/he/it, is a male or female poster your silly post does not show any logic.
Did you follow her numerous threads where she accused Siena,fhemmy,hisbobo and Wylout of sex.ual harassment in business deals?
That is her modus operandi-to deliver on the first consignment,then use her female wiles to lead men into commiting more funds with promises of sex.ual favours,while failing to deliver the goods and blackmailing the victims of her fraudulent activities with e mails exchanged between the two parties.
Tpia please stay on your phucking lane and let me stay on mine. FREAK!
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by biolabee(m): 7:35pm On Mar 11, 2013
Richvkunt:

For some one who is not even sure if she/he/it, is a male or female poster your silly post does not show any logic.
Did you follow her numerous threads where she accused Siena,fhemmy,hisbobo and Wylout of sex.ual harassment in business deals?
That is her modus operandi-to deliver on the first consignment,then use her female wiles to lead men into commiting more funds with promises of sex.ual favours,while failing to deliver the goods and blackmailing the victims of her fraudulent activities with e mails exchanged between the two parties.

Bros why you disturb yourself with tpia.
From the little I've seen so far of her she saw noting wrong with shopclue since she (tpia)herself has been scammed sometime in the past

Blackberry I thought you were a mediator and voice of reason.
Why the sudden change in approach to a very aggressive style

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 11, 2013
shopclue:

Are you one of those or you are being told to say the bold part of your message.

If you're not one of those promised or ensnare with sexual favors, take a sit.

Let those that have been so ensnare on the internet with sexual favors come and say so. If webcam was what was used or pictures, or phone intimacy. Whatever it was, it's got to be something, and you need to do a favor to your fellow men so that can be forewarned and not fall into the same pit, isn't that so?

You really want to hide behind that sex stuff, you choose the wrong part.

Why are the primary victims not speaking up may I ask? Why are you their mouth piece who can document their sexual debt and blackmail on their behalf?
Are you just as usual, a concerned fellow male?

Or like I said earlier, this is a personal vendetta and you are just hanging on a thread meant to resolve a monetary issue to polish your bruised ego?

@Wunmi Allen,
Ani kini mama alaso nta to yo egba dani,abi ewure nje lace nii?

Shopclue,what are you selling that Nairaland is on fire because of your fraudulent deals?
You accused all these men who are your customers of sex.ual harassment while conveniently forgetting the fact that you led most of them on with promises of sex.ual favours,while your real 419 intention was to dupe and blackmail them with e mails you exchanged.
Iya osoronga,we are not all gullible on NL-some of us can read between the lines and do not want anything from you except you pay up your debts.
So IYA ONIGBESE,when are you paying up?

3 Likes

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by 4everGod1: 7:46pm On Mar 11, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by ifyalways(f): 8:42pm On Mar 11, 2013
4evergod, how come neither you nor wumi noticed that this car never left US soil for 3 whole weeks?

Be very sincere, how do you expect Aigbe to feel now with this latest development?

How long more would he wait and not hear same or likey stories?

I rooted for wumi. I believed she was on top of the situation but the scenario now is so disheartening.
Please, let's put ourselves on Aigbes shoes.

4evergod, when is this car getting to Naija without any more stories?you should take it upon yourself to see there is no more stories, yes, you should!

@Aigbe, may God give you wisdom and patience to recover your money and for your sake, let things work out positively for Wumi.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by FXKing2012(m): 8:43pm On Mar 11, 2013
4everGod1: . ...i am focussed on Aigbes matter i will still not look away at the antics of some crooks in the mold of FX who feels he can do online terrorism and get away with it. Me i be mole. I will dig him out but as for you Richwhatever stay clear. Na so i dey first dey nice o before i wear mask.

Dude you are really pushing it and I'm doing a hard work of restraining myself because something tells me you are only trying to derail the thread. But when this is all settled and over, I'd be too glad to ask some of my boys to run a few training sessions on you...

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by 4everGod1: 8:58pm On Mar 11, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Odunnu: 9:07pm On Mar 11, 2013
tpia@:

okaydokay.
My durrrrlyn Tiipii. tongue Been stalking Cutie pie?
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Odunnu: 9:08pm On Mar 11, 2013
4everGod1:

YOU HAVE YOUR CLUMP AND I HAVE MINE. YOU RUN THE TRAINING SESSIONS YOURSELF BECAUSE I WANT YOUR BEST SHOT. I HAVE A KID WHOM I SENT OFF TO THE USA HIS NAME IS ISSA. HE WILL SO SCHOOL YOU. I AM PUSHING YOU BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO DO YOUR WORST. PLS DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THIS IS OVER DO IT NOW. YOU CANT AND WONT SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU ARE A LIAR AND A THIEF. YOU CLAIM TO BE ABLE TO DO SOMETHING YOU CANT. ONLY THE GULLIBLE FALL FOR YOUR MIND TRICKS. I AINT ONE OF THEM. IF YOU ARE A RABIT I AM A FOX, I WILL SMOKE YOU OUT. ITS BETTER TO LET SOMEONE THINK YOU ARE AN EEDIOT THAN TO ACTUALLY OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND PROVE IT. AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED, EVEN IF YOU WERE TWICE AS SMART YOU WOULD STILL BE STUUUPID!! MEGALOMANIAC LIKE YOU.
Why you dey shout? Are you aware that writing in capitals is against NL rules?
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by tpia5: 9:10pm On Mar 11, 2013
Richvkunt:

unless we are not reading the same threads, i didnt see anything you're claiming.

in the few threads i perused, some of the men in question were said to have been interested in a relationship with her, i didnt see either/any of them deny it, and the most important question i've been asking since, which nobody wants to answer, is why is the situation an exact replica of platinumk's own.

did platinumk also seduce the male nlers with offers of s.ex, are you folks really that easy to hook, and even if so, why is the alleged s.exual offer so valuable that you exchange significant amounts of cash for it. [s]When there are people in nigeria who cant afford 3 square meals.[/s]

just asking! Make una teach me, we are all learning here.

**i'll ignore your vile language for now, i'm sure you probably get a high from crude talk, so i wont oblige you**
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by tpia5: 9:12pm On Mar 11, 2013
Odunnu:
My durrrrlyn Tiipii. tongue Been stalking Cutie pie?

there's nothing to stalk, i just posted your addendum to your epistle.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by coogar: 9:25pm On Mar 11, 2013
4everGod1:
This just might be cooger with another moniker because you both sound so gay since all you talk about are privates. I am still being mellow with you but pls just say one more derogatory word in my direction and i will make you the joke of NL right now. You are not my focus and even though i am focussed on Aigbes matter i will still not look away at the antics of some crooks in the mold of FX who feels he can do online terrorism and get away with it. Me i be mole. I will dig him out but as for you Richwhatever stay clear. Na so i dey first dey nice o before i wear mask.

can someone tell this idiotic hypersensitive bastard to keep my name out of his tonsils?
were you born brainless? what kind of drugs were taken when you were feeding through the placenta? amphetamines or crack? you have the brain power of a termite and you are in trouble again tonight for bringing me into your miserable comment.

old fool like you, your mates are in the old people's home waiting for the ground to open right under them while you are on nairaland, desecrating your grey hair. if there's a place called heaven, you won't be in it. the hottest part of hell is your destination if you don't quit talking shit. how many litres of shopclue's ovulates do you swallow in a day?

4 Likes

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by 4everGod1: 9:29pm On Mar 11, 2013

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by coogar: 9:36pm On Mar 11, 2013
4everGod1:
Dude a week ago you spewed out the same words. You are old news and have nothing new to offer so just for your sake i will go blind as you aim to take me away from my set sights. My target knows himself and you my friend is a rat and i am hunting a whale. So as far as i am concerned you aint here.

go and hang yourself and stop being a nuisance.
i defecated on your face the last time we clashed, don't let me disgrace your old age once more, you geriatric centipede. you should be embarrassed that at your old age, all you do is run after the scent of shopclue's undies......

3 Likes

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by 4everGod1: 9:40pm On Mar 11, 2013
coogar:

go and hang yourself and stop being a nuisance.
i defecated on your face the last time we clashed, don't let me disgrace your old age once more, you geriatric centipede. you should be embarrassed that at your old age, all you do is run after the scent of shopclue's undies......

*seen*........... anything else you want to get off your chest?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (32) (Reply)

Nigerian Sells N500 Groundnuts N2K In US For Auchi Woman / Mastercard To Adopt Cryptocurrency As Payment Option / Man Steals N6.8m From ATM In Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.