Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Should You Call Anyone A "fool"? Be Careful How You Use This Word - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should You Call Anyone A "fool"? Be Careful How You Use This Word (1048 Views)

If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It / Only A Fool Says There Is No God. / Be Careful How U Receive Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should You Call Anyone A "fool"? Be Careful How You Use This Word by tpaine: 1:15pm On Mar 14, 2008
Be careful how you use the word "fool" or you may roast in hell as Jesus himself warn in Matthew 5: 22.

Psalm 14: 1

1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Matthew 5: 17 -23

17"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19 Anyone who breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven.
21"You have heard that it was said to the people long ago, 'Do not murder, and anyone who murders will be subject to judgment.' 22 But I tell you that anyone who is angry with his brotherwill be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to his brother, 'Raca,' is answerable to the Sanhedrin. But anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell.   23"Therefore, if you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother has something against you, 24 leave your gift there in front of the altar. First go and be reconciled to your brother; then come and offer your gift.

Now, don't say I did not warn you if you end up being grilled in the fireworks of hell. Also remember that to avoid hell you also have to be a stickler for the law, even more so than the Pharasees.  So, you have been warned.!
Re: Should You Call Anyone A "fool"? Be Careful How You Use This Word by fotodaddy: 1:41pm On Mar 14, 2008
We need to know the author of the book that has been quoted?? wink

And I mean really really KNOW!!!

People be wise. grin
Re: Should You Call Anyone A "fool"? Be Careful How You Use This Word by tpaine: 9:36pm On Mar 14, 2008
Try as you might, you will never really know the authors. When you think you "know" the authors you are simply deluding yourself
Re: Should You Call Anyone A "fool"? Be Careful How You Use This Word by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 16, 2008
tpaine:

Be careful how you use the word "fool" or you may roast in hell as Jesus himself warn in Matthew 5: 22.

Psalm 14: 1

1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Ah ah how easy you just called yourself a FOOL. and also to your fellow superstars. Let me roll one more dry shit for you, that would drive you out of your slumber. Dreamer, get out of Narnia.

(1) (Reply)

Death / THIS WAS YOUR LIFE / I Saw Bimbo Odukoya In Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.