Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Investors Needed In Farming Business (you Will Like This) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Investors Needed In Farming Business (you Will Like This) (392 Views)

Business you can start with #50,000 and make 100% returns. / How To Start A Fish Farming Business In Nigeria / How To Start A Fish Farming Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investors Needed In Farming Business (you Will Like This) by bishopkay: 11:20pm On Feb 17, 2013
Investors Needed At My Fish Farm(get Ur Capital And 60% Interest)

Hi people. So happy people are getting wiser and going into farming now.I have a proposal for very serious people.

I run a fish farm at delta state and currently i am thinking of expanding our operations.
Expansion means more capital which I don't have.

There are three phases of the site ie there are three locations all in the same town. Two are earthen ponds and the last a set of concrete tanks. Each location has a capacity of stocking twenty thousand cat fish and the place has long been under used.

For investors that will be interested, I can send a well drawn out proposal including feasibility study to your mail. Also site inspection by you is also very welcome, so you can know where you are investing your hard earned money in and also the people you are giving it to.
Also when you come for inspection, I will pay for your hotel accomodation for a night and your transport fare back if you are coming from afar.(You can come with the police or efcc if you feel you need protection)

Contact me on this number: 08168650087 or by mail: info.coderednigeria@gmail.com

Thanks and expecting good cooperation.
Re: Investors Needed In Farming Business (you Will Like This) by ZUBY77(m): 9:00am On Feb 18, 2013
You are running on a high speed. Nobody is coming for inspection with cash, so no need for police or Efcc.

Where in Delta State is that?
Re: Investors Needed In Farming Business (you Will Like This) by bishopkay: 10:35am On Feb 18, 2013
ZUBY77: You are running on a high speed. Nobody is coming for inspection with cash, so no need for police or Efcc.

Where in Delta State is that?

Point Noted grin
Just saying for people dat might feel insecure going to another man's territory.

The farm is located after warri if you are coming from Benin angle, before warri if you are coming from asaba or port harcourt axis.

Call me for more info.

(1) (Reply)

Easter Promo!!! WG Ventures Selling LR At N150 Each!!! 1 day left!!! / Mobile Learning From MTN / God Can Bless You Through This:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.