Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,483 members, 7,865,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:24 AM

Lets Do It Together. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Lets Do It Together. (390 Views)

. / Jamb Utme 2013 Is Out, Lets Do It Together If You Live In Lagos / Do You Have A Zenith Bank Dormicillary Account?: Lets Do Bizness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Do It Together. by ZUBY77(m): 10:36am On Feb 18, 2013
I have some 1Million naira in the bank and i want to invest it somehow.

I want venture into production of fast selling items in Nigeria. I am based in Onitsha but it doesnt matter.

I have nothing in mind yet.
I want about 5 to 10 people to come together and contribute the same amount to start up whatever we agreed on.

We will contribute this money, get a lawyer to sign an agreement and MoU. Register a company, research on whatever we agree to produce and kick off from there.
We must not be looking for instant profit but we will grow through hardwork and dedication.

If you want to participate, send me a test message to .

Remember you can also suggest the kind of business to venture into but i dont want anything importation, forex, stock etc..

I want a local made product that we can call our own later on in life.

(1) (Reply)

ICAN Lecture / Are You In Ibadan,you Can Be A Distributor With Less Than 50k / If Your A Blogger Its A Must Read For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.