Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,282 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) (20976 Views)

Shehu Shagari's 90th Birthday Party (Pictures) / James Ibori's 55th Birthday Party (Pictures) / PHOTONEWS: Patience Jonathan's N500 Million "Resurrection" Thanksgiving Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 18, 2013
jmaine:

E dey pain pesin cheesy
Ahan, why u quick modify am come add words to the smiley face? See as only four words wey u add make us verify say u and table with 2 broken legs get the same level of intelligence.

Pain who? Na me dey inhale fumes from Generator? Or Na me Police fit slap for no reason other than say e dey bored? Or na me thug fit extort for N20 without the law being on my side? Bro, nothing dey pain me o except say dummies like urself believe that suffering is their portion on earth.

Now, go back to selling ur bleaching cream and inhaling generator fumes and counting down to 47yrs old when ure probably gonna be dead from all the stress and health factors wey inadequate medical benefits go cause. No be curse o, na wetin World Health Organization statistics tell me.

Meanwhile, no let ur oga catch u dey use Internet dey chat up rubbish when na soap dem employ u make u advertise for here.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 18, 2013
jmaine:

Lol . . . . .That guy stinger really hurt you cheesy . .
Forget the guy for one second, sebi u want make I face you, now I don face you. Now, like the coward substandard soap seller which you are ure trying to divert attention back to him. Nah,Sucka, talk to me, I'm in ur face now.

P.S: You dey sell Bounvita and Milo join or na only OMO u dey sell?
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by jmaine: 7:24pm On Feb 18, 2013
Double
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by jmaine: 7:25pm On Feb 18, 2013
kingoflag: Forget the guy for one second, sebi u want make I face you, now I don face you. Now, like the coward substandard soap seller which you are ure trying to divert attention back to him. Nah,Sucka, talk to me, I'm in ur face now.

P.S: You dey sell Bounvita and Milo join or na only OMO u dey sell?

Lolz . . . You should be in your unknown father face not mine . . How about that.. .

Btw, your as boring as hell trying to recover from a stinger cheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 18, 2013
jmaine:

Lolz . . . You should be in your unknown father face not mine . . How about that.. .

Btw, your as boring as hell trying to recover from a stinger cheesy
Yeah, yeah, yeah.... Whatever u say, buddy. My unknown father that was smart to do enough, and let me know, that Government is meant to serve me, and not to condemn me to a future selling soap online to random strangers who are usually not gonna be interested in using substandard products? Or ur known father that raised u to be a glorified area boy chanting the praises of thieves as they ride by in convoys of luxury cars bought with money that was meant to secure your future?

Stinger? The stinger is that like your father before you, and your children after you, your lineage of poverty brought on by sycophancy and shortsightedness continues.

That there, homie, is the real stinger.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by jmaine: 7:50pm On Feb 18, 2013
kingoflag: Yeah, yeah, yeah.... Whatever u say, buddy. My unknown father that was smart enough to do, and let me know, enough that Government is meant to serve me, not to condemn me to a future selling soap online to random strangers who are usually not gonna be interested in using substandard products?

Lol @ Substandard products . .gibberish talk of a very lame son of an Unknown and obscure dad tucked faraway in God knows where . .

never knew been an entrepreneur can be termed as an invaluable lesson from your Unknown dad . . .Dude, your foolishness deserves a very brutal deliverance session . . .

Attacking an already established and booming business was quite silly, it shows you have nothing tangible to say . . .

kingoflag: Stinger? The stinger is that like your father before you, and your children after you, your lineage of poverty brought on by sycophancy and shortsightedness continues.

That there, homie, is the real stinger.[/b]

Coming from someone who sees negativity in going entrepreneurial shows the kind of values his unknown dad implanted in his wayward wards he Sired . . .

kingoflag:
That there, homie, is the real stinger.[/b]

Lolz . .bunch of pathetic unknown dregs ranting online to no where . . . .
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 18, 2013
jmaine:

Lol @ Substandard products . .gibberish talk of a very lame son of an Unknown and obscure dad tucked faraway in God knows where . .

never knew been an entrepreneur can be termed as an invaluable lesson from your Unknown dad . . .Dude, your foolishness deserves a very brutal deliverance session . . .

Attacking an already established and booming business was quite silly, it shows you have nothing tangible to say . . .

Coming from someone who sees negativity in going entrepreneurial shows the kind of values his unknown dad implanted in his wayward wards he Sired . . .

Lolz . .bunch of pathetic unknown dregs ranting online to no where . . . .

This ur reply no be am at all o, bros. Quite frankly I'm disappointed. Why the vigorous attempt in trying to convince me of ur business success, eh, Mr.Entrepreneur?

P.S: You still never answered if u only specialize in selling bleaching creams or if u dey hawk Chocomilo and candy join?

Oh, and chewing stick too.... Do u by chance sell chewing sticks too?
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by jmaine: 8:08pm On Feb 18, 2013
kingoflag:

This ur reply no be am at all o, Bros. Quite frankly I'm disappointed.

P.S: You still never answered if u only specialize in selling bleaching creams or if u dey hawk Chocomilo and candy join?

Oh, and chewing stick too.... Do u by chance sell chewing sticks too?

Lolz . .You never tire to dey repeat lame boring lines cheesy . . .

Na your mates dey provide job employment for people, you dey nairaland dey shout say your papa talk say Government supposed do everything for you . . .

Abeg disown that kin papa wey dey imbibe the culture of laziness give una sad . . .
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 18, 2013
jmaine:

Lolz . .You don tire to dey repeat lame lines cheesy . . .

Na your mates dey provide job employment for people, you dey nairaland dey shout say your papa talk say Government supposed do everything for you . . .

Abeg disown that kin papa wey dey imbibe the culture of laziness give una sad . . .
Hehehe boast, boasting, boaster... Mr.Employer.

Dude, I could buy, hire, sell, fire, rehire, sue, then resell u or anyone in ur lineage that u put in front of me....

And I don't have to do it while selling substandard detergent, candy, bleaching creams or chewing sticks.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by jmaine: 8:16pm On Feb 18, 2013
kingoflag: Hehehe boast, boasting, boaster... Mr.Employer.

Dude, I could buy, hire, sell, fire, rehire, sue, then resell u or anyone in ur lineage that u put in front of me....

And I don't have to do it while selling substandard detergent, candy, bleaching creams or chewing sticks.

So you can do all this while siting and waiting for your Govt to serve you cheesy . . . . How interesting grin . . .

Yeye just dey smell mouth anyhow .I pity your kids destined to imbibe the culture of laziness passed unto you by your unknown dad sad . .

P:S ===> Ensure you disown that unknown dad of yours . .he is misleading his sires . . .
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by blacksta(m): 8:40pm On Feb 18, 2013
Thread derail Alert
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 18, 2013
jmaine:

So you can do all this while siting and waiting for your Govt to serve you cheesy . . . . How interesting grin . . .

Yeye just dey smell mouth anyhow .I pity your kids destined to imbibe the culture of laziness passed unto you by your unknown dad sad . .

P:S ===> Ensure you disown that unknown dad of yours . .he is misleading his sires . . .
Yes, my govt does serve me, and she does so reasonably well! That's her job, she acts like a dumb Biyytch (like urself) and she's getting fired and kicked to the curb... then we vote in the next person to do WHAT we expect of the govt.

In fact, we'll impeach a non performer midway into their term and toss their azz in jail for like 20 yrs if we feel like it even if they didn't steal a penny. And, heaven help him if he misappropriated even $3 to buy Orange juice to quench his taste and save from fainting from the heat just because it was a hot summer day; that's a easy 30yrs+ in prison for wasting $3 that coulda been used to buy 3 bottles of water for 3 innocent, young children. Have u ever heard of a "Jury"? Yup, all it takes is 12 like minded citizens that hate ineptitude, and that faltering official's azz is ours for the taking.

Yes, where I come from, we the people are the masters, and we know it. Our officials serve us, not the other way round.

I bet you can't say the same thing because you think the job of government is for the officials to ride in Benzes and live in mansions while you sit on the sidelines in awe, clapping for them like a circus monkey, while praying---like your father before you--- that "One day e go better".

No lights, no water, no adequate healthcare, no security, no roads, no standard education, no reliable social security or pension to assist you with your bills when ure too old and feeble to work yet morons like urself are satisfied with suffering just because u can't see past religion and tribe. What a fc.king dunce!

P.S: Hows the search for the man that stole yalls N88billion and spitting in ur face before giving u the middle finger and fleeing the country going?

Lmao What a clown.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by jmaine: 8:49pm On Feb 18, 2013
blacksta: Thread derail Alert

I hear you Sir grin . . . All join for discussion tongue . . .
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by nlofficial(m): 9:02pm On Feb 18, 2013
I'm feeling some guys here. grin
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by Tyche(m): 9:43pm On Feb 18, 2013
jmaine:

Chill bro, its all good.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 18, 2013
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 18, 2013
LIKE FOOLISH JMAINE, THIS CLOWN THOUGHT HE WAS STILL IN UMUAHIA SOMEWHERE. NOT TO WORRY THOUGH, WE SHOWED HIM WHO WAS BOSS!

Nigerian Born East Cleveland mayor's trial begins

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

John Caniglia

Plain Dealer Reporter

East Cleveland Mayor Emmanuel Onunwor never said a word as consultant Nate Gray slid an envelope filled with $100 bills across theconference table. The mayor quietly picked it up and stuffed it in his vest pocket.

An FBI camera caught the scene on videotape. On Monday, federal prosecutors presenting their case against Onunwor called itcorruption. The mayor's lawyers called it a gift.

The differing interpretations marked the first day of Onunwor's trial on charges of racketeering, bribery, extortion, witness tampering, tax fraud, lying on a bankruptcy filing and mail fraud.

"This is a case about a public official who sold his office for personal gain," Assistant U.S. Attorney Steven Dettelbach said in his opening statement to jurors. "East Cleveland is a city that deserves and needs public officials who live up to their oaths. Instead, it got Emmanuel Onunwor."

Defense lawyer John Pyle said Gray simply gave Onunwor money because the mayor was in a jam. Onunwor has a growing family, a mortgage and some financial problems. Pyle said Onunwor, whose wife went to high school with Gray, was a friend in need. He said there were never any promises or favors attached to the money.

But recordings of calls and videotapes played Monday indicate that Gray, who owns several businesses and is a consultant to government agencies, worked with various East Cleveland contractors involving utilities, collection of delinquent taxes, demolition of rundown properties and garbage pickup. Prosecutors said the contractors dealt with Gray and paid him, and some of the money was handed back to Onunwor.

Dettelbach said Gray bragged to contractors about his influence and even called Onunwor "my East Cleveland mayor." Gray said in a recorded phone call that Onunwor "couldn't make a step" without him.

Neither Gray nor his lawyer, William Beyer, could be reached to comment. Gray has not been charged.

FBI agent Raymond Massie testified that agents installed a video camera above Gray's office in Shaker Square. The camera was installed in 2002 with a judge's permission. The camera, linked with an audio-recording device, allowed agents to watch and listen during the men's meetings.

During the sessions, Gray and Onunwor appeared relaxed, sitting around Gray's conference table with their hands behind their heads and their legs crossed. They talked city business, including the hiring of employees, contracts and ways to avoid council flare-ups that would embarrass the mayor.

The mayor set up many of the meetings, calling Gray and asking to see him.

"Brother, my brother!" Onunwor gushed when Gray picked up the phone in January 2003.

In one call, Gray became blunt, wanting to know which direction Onunwor was headed.

"Hey are we, um, going to move forward on the collection contract or are we going to wait on that one?" Gray said.

Prosecutors said investigators discovered that Onunwor strong-armed 81-year-old demolition contractor John Sekermestrovich into paying him hundreds of dollars a month to do business in the city. He even ordered the contractor to make larger payments over more than six years, they said.

In return, the prosecutors say, the mayor pushed through a law that allowed demolition to take place in the city on Sundays.

To reach this Plain Dealer reporter:

jcaniglia@..., 216-999-4128

http://www.cleveland.com/news/plaindealer/index.ssf?/base/news/1093339978146100.\
xml
http://www.woio.com/Global/story.asp?S=1806637

P.S: $50,000 GOT THIS CLOWN 9YRS IN A FEDERAL PRISON WITH RAP.ISTS, TERRORISTS, DRUG DEALERS, COP KILLERS AND MURDERERS. IN NIGERIA, HE'D HAVE BEEN GIFTED A CHIEFTANCY TITLE IN HIS VILLAGE.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 18, 2013
THEN, LIKE WHAT HAPPENS TO ORDINARY CITIZENS WHEN GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS MORTGAGE THEIR FUTURE BY SPENDING MONEY MEANT FOR THEIR DEVELOPMENT ON FRIVOLITIES BROUGHT UPON BY A CULTURE OF DECEIT, INEPTITUDE AND GREED, HIS OWN FAMILY AND LIFE WAS ALSO DESTROYED. LEMME HEAR YOU SAY A LOUD "AMEN!!!". Also, yall should say a silent prayer for ignorant monkeys like Jmaine. (Pray he changes his corrupt mode of thinking, or pray he gets dragged by a mob with a tire around his neck while being showered with gasoline when the people of Nigeria finally decide that enough is enough... either prayer could faze me none)

Clifton Onunwor convicted of killing his mother

Clifton Onunwor was convicted of aggravated murder in the death of his mother. Onunwor fatally shot his mother, Diane, in her Cleveland home. Onunwor's father - former East Cleveland mayor Emmanuel Onunwor - is serving a nine-year prison sentence for accepting bribes from political powerbroker Nate Gray in exchange for city contracts.

CLEVELAND — A Cuyahoga County jury found Clifton Onunwor -- son of the imprisoned former East Cleveland mayor -- guilty Friday of gunning down his mother in the living room of her Cleveland home.
Onunwor, 23, was convicted of aggravated murder and tampering with evidence. He could face life in prison for firing eight rounds into the head and body of his 56-year old mother, Diane. He is scheduled to be sentenced Aug. 21.

Onunwor's motive for the murder is still unclear.

• Clifton Onunwor killed his mother to settle score over father's case, prosecutors contend; defense says theory unsound

• Clifton Onunwor charged with killing his mother

• 22-year-old Clifton Onunwor indicted in shooting death of his mother

• Diane Onunwor, ex-wife of former mayor, is found slain

• Ex-mayor, co-felons sentenced in bribe case

• Jury convicts Gray in 2nd trial

Prosecutors said before the trial they would prove that he harbored deep-seated resentment and rage toward his mother for playing a role in the conviction of his father, Emmanuel, on bribery and corruption charges in 2004. But federal prosecutors told The Plain Dealer that Diane Onunwor had no role in her ex-husband's prosecution.

The revenge theory was not introduced to the jury.

Fernando Mack, one of Onunwor's attorneys, said the jury's verdict came as a surprise given the lack of a clear motive.

"You never know what the outcome will be," Mack said. "There was no DNA, no physical evidence of any kind linking him to the scene. It basically came down to the gun and some suggestion that he had an opportunity to do it. The gun carried the day."

Clifton Onunwor worked as a security guard at a scrap metal yard and carried a 9 mm Glock semiautomatic handgun, Mahoney told the jury this week. During the months before Diane Onunwor's death, Clifton Onunwor repeatedly asked, sometimes begged, a co-worker to trade guns with him. The co-worker refused every time.

But another friend, who the defendant knew from a security job at a gas station, agreed to swap his 9mm Smith&Wesson pistol for Onunwor's gun the day before Diane Onunwor's body was discovered. Bullets found at the crime scene were fired from the Smith & Wesson.

Assistant County Prosecutor Mark Mahoney said Clifton Onunwor was under great stress last September before the crime was committed. The defendant was under financial strain, had girlfriend problems and had a falling out with his mother, Mahoney said.

http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2009/07/clifton_onunwor_convicted_of_s.html
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 18, 2013
IN A REASONABLE SOCIETY THIS MAN BELOW WOULD BE GEJ, ATIKU, IBB,OBJ, ANDY UBAH, BOLA TINUBU, BAMANGA TUKUR..... AND JMAINE

Exclusive: Former East Cleveland Mayor Speaks for First Time

EAST CLEVELAND, Ohio — Former East Cleveland mayor Emmanuel Onunwor is out of prison, and for the first time he is speaking out about his corruption-related convictions eight years ago.

Onunwor was sentenced to nine years in federal prison back in 2004. Earning time for good behavior, he was released to a halfway house in January 2012 and totally set free at the end of June.

Saturday afternoon, he spoke exclusively to Fox 8 about his crime, his punishment and his future.

“My first message to my people is to ask for their forgiveness for the wrong that I did and I sincerely apologize,” said Onunwor.

Onunwor is out of prison and apologetic about his past.

“I wish I could go back, but I’m not going to go back to recount what happened… we all make mistakes, I made a very bad choices and that’s all it takes,” he said.

Onunwor was the first Nigerian-born mayor in the United States.

In 2004, he was convicted of extortion, tax fraud and racketeering, found guilty of accepting kickbacks from businessmen in exchange for promising contractors business in East Cleveland.

Onunwor is seen in secret FBI video accepting seven $100 bills in an envelope. Prosecutors said it was bribe money from one-time powerful Cleveland consultant and businessman Nate Gray, who is currently serving 15 years in federal prison.

“Nate is a good friend and will always be, and I respect him dearly, regardless of what happened, you know…things went wrong, but I respect him,” Onunwor said.

Onunwor also talked about his son Clifton’s conviction for killing his own mother, Diane Onunwor, in 2008.

“Very difficult, very difficult…even today, I’m still dealing with that and many other issues, but I know God is able to see me through everything,” he said.

Onunwor also reacted to the corruption scandal involving former Cuyahoga County Commissioner Jimmy Dimora and former auditor Frank Russo.

“I sympathize with their family and I sympathize with them too because I went through alot, my family suffered tremendously, so I can imagine what they’re going through,” said Onunwor.

He has a message for any other public official caught in a similar situation.

“If at any time the federal government comes after you, accept the responsibility, and I was wrong, I should have done that from the first time…accept I was wrong and go to prison and do my time,” he added.

Emmanuel Onunwor says he hopes people learn from his mistakes.

“I’m staying focused and I thank the Lord that I’m alive today…people don’t know… to go through that experience, I don’t wish it on my worst enemy,” he said.

Emmanuel Onunwor says he is still looking for a job. He also says he is working with local churches to reach out to people who are having problems after they get out of prison.

http://fox8.com/2012/09/08/exclusive-former-east-cleveland-mayor-speaks-for-first-time/

P.S: IN THE LINK ABOVE, THERES A VIDEO OF THIS CROOKED POLITICIAN SPEAKING. I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO UPLOAD VIDEOS ON HERE, SO, IF ANYONE READING THIS KNOWS HOW TO.... BE MY GUEST.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by jmaine: 10:09pm On Feb 18, 2013
^^
[size=16pt]. . . . .Overdrive . . . .[/size]

Tyche:

Chill bro, its all good.

[size=14pt]No stress bruv . . . .[/size]. . .
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by Ngwakwe: 10:21pm On Feb 18, 2013
Musiwa started exactly like this kingoflag boy until eventually his obsession with superior race mentality caused his mental health to deteriorate to point of no return.

#ignorekingoflag
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 18, 2013
Ngwakwe: Musiwa started exactly like this kingoflag boy until eventually his obsession with superior race mentality lead his mental health to deteriorate to point of no return.

#ignorekingoflag

Hahaha still smarting from the thumping I gave you, I see. I hate yall ignorant, corrupt, backwards thinking morons--- and thats a fact. People can judge between me and you by reading our posts, animal. You dont notice your boy, Jmaine, ran away after jumping in a fight that wasnt his to start with? But not to worry, cowards roll alike. Like u ran away when you seen you had nobody to have ur back, he'll come in thinking both yall can tag-team me. then I'll f.cuk you up too, you dense illiterate. Then he'll run and leave you to your fate.... or he'll stay on and fight cus I made this statement; then I'll verbally, textually, and factually bloody both of you with superior reasoning power.

Ignorant monkey.

P.S: I notice ur boyfriend tried to derail the thread by posting pics of Obama--- shame no dey catch una? Obama ensures that I have a stable life, why e no put pic of the dunce GEJ on there? I'll ignore both of your for now and you can keep posting, but people will read all thats been posted--- and maybe, just maybe, some gullible person will change their mindset after reading it and realize that the Govt is supposed to be their servant. As for folk like you, youre damaged products... unsalvageable.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by Ngwakwe: 10:47pm On Feb 18, 2013
What is the worth of a human-beings without civility and mutual respect.

Most times I needn't reply you because I value all human alike and more to this I respect success through hardwork.

I'm a fan of acquired qualities and have no added respect for ascribed qualities.

You have right to live your life as it pleases you but just don't march on people on your way.

Live and let live is a common slogan.

kingoflag:

Hahaha still smarting from the thumping I gave you, I see. I hate yall ignorant, corrupt, backwards thinking morons--- and thats a fact. People can judge between me and you by reading our posts, animal. You dont notice your boy, Jmaine, ran away after jumping in a fight that wasnt his to start with? But not to worry, cowards roll alike. Like u ran away when you seen you had nobody to have ur back, he'll come in thinking both yall can tag-team me. then I f.cuk you up too, you dense illiterate. Then he'll run and leave you to your fate.... or he'll stay on and fight cus I made this statement; then I'll verbally, textually, and factually bloody both of you with reason.

Ignorant monkey.

P.S: I notice ur boyfriend tried to derail the thread by posting pics of Obama--- shame no dey catch una? Obama ensures that I have a stable life, why e no put pic of the dunce GEJ on there. I'll ignore both of your for now and you can keep posting, but people will read all thats been posted--- and maybe, just maybe, some gullible person will change their mindset after reading it and realize that the Govt is supposed to be their servant. As for folk like you, youre damaged products... unsalvageable.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by jmaine: 10:48pm On Feb 18, 2013
Jmaine ran away . . Lolz cheesy . . .
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 18, 2013
Ngwakwe: What is the worth of a human-beings without civility and mutual respect.

Most times I needn't reply you because I value all human alike and more to this I respect success through hardwork.

I'm a fan of acquired qualities and have no added respect for ascribe qualities.

You have right to live your life as it pleases you but just don't march on people on your way.

Live and let live is a common slogan.

You must be really st.upid for making that first statement. And, utterly imbecilic to think those of us on NL are as dense in the head as you are for now trying to sound reasonable when all your previous posts are littered with bigotry against those that dont practice your religion, speak your language, or come from your tribe, dummy.

Anyways, its back to ignoring you until I'm ready to demolish you. Fc.uk off and let people that desire a sane society read in peace.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by Ngwakwe: 10:57pm On Feb 18, 2013
Please, can you search my profile and quote any uncivilized post if any?

kingoflag:

You must be really st.upid for making that first statement. And, utterly imbecilic to think those of us on NL are as dense in the head as you are for now trying to sound reasonable when all your previous posts are littered with bigotry against those that dont practice your religion, speak your language, or come from your tribe, dummy.

Anyways, its back to ignoring you until I'm ready to demolish you. Fc.uk off and let people that desire a sane society read in peace.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 18, 2013
Ngwakwe: Please, can you search my profile and quote any uncivilized post if any?

Mad man, can you pls f.cuk off and go die somewhere? You go through your own posts and quote a single civilized post.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by Tyche(m): 11:41pm On Feb 18, 2013
lmao at the Musiwa reference.

I see the similarities though.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:34am On Feb 19, 2013
@kingoflag
You're wasting your time by engaging those unpatriotic mofos, they are rotten beyond redemption! A time is coming when it will be their turn to 'enjoy' the benefits of Jona's govt either on the road, in healthcare, in security etc there will be no gej to save them nor dame to comfort them.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:59am On Feb 19, 2013
Tyche: lmao at the Musiwa reference.

I see the similarities though.

Of course you gone see the similarities you talking donkey. Because Im up here posting maps and satellite images, right?

Dude, please bounce to the left and get crushed by oncoming traffic.

Dunce.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:01am On Feb 19, 2013
inufele2: @kingoflag
You're wasting your time by engaging those unpatriotic mofos, they are rotten beyond redemption! A time is coming when it will be their turn to 'enjoy' the benefits of Jona's govt either on the road, in healthcare, in security etc there will be no gej to save them nor dame to comfort them.

Dude, trust me, Im just here having fun beating sense into the heads of these ignorant fcukas.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:15am On Feb 19, 2013
I don't know how I missed this thread but Jona's son shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Jehovah Nissi..what is that? see his cheeks shocked shocked shocked shocked his lips shocked shocked shocked shocked his upper body shocked shocked shocked shocked

Gucci rice and Prada beans at work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING: APC Floors PDP, Wins Bauchi Senatorial By-election / Ibe Kachikwu, Wale Tinubu Meet With Saudi Arabia Minister Of Energy / Power Failure Disrupts Screening Of Ambassadors In Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.