Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert (29967 Views)

10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos) / MI Abaga With 2face And Annie At His Coronation / Kim Kardashian With Sore Lip After Jetting Back From Her Gulf Visit (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 18, 2013
Kim is not looking bad though.
BTW she is 5ft 3inches.
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by kingblosky: 9:42am On Feb 18, 2013
LesbianBoy: 2face i know! Darey i know! kim kardashian i dont know! pls who is she and what is she famous for?
She is famous for Yanshing men.
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by Pray(m): 9:43am On Feb 18, 2013
grin
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by sammynaijaguy(m): 9:44am On Feb 18, 2013
uihebom: Kim is busy making money while disgruntled hatazz are busy hating.
dont mind them poverty has eaten deep into their brains next thing the lazy peeps go say na illuminati smiley

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by tanwiz: 9:45am On Feb 18, 2013
AjanleKoko: Were people expecting Kim K to perform or something?
She no be singer na!

So u never hear her track JAM b4 ni,lobatan for u
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by Abujafood: 9:48am On Feb 18, 2013
Sijo01: Pictures seen.... now, what

Now you can go to sleep!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by Burger01(m): 9:51am On Feb 18, 2013
tchidi: Who is d ghost in d second pix? undecided undecided
grin Looks like Ileke-Idi.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by ektbear: 9:51am On Feb 18, 2013
Kim K... sexy
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by Pennywise(m): 9:54am On Feb 18, 2013
She looks like a cute, pretty midget.
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by mummysucre: 9:57am On Feb 18, 2013
sammynaijaguy:
how?
when she did that sex video she was already 19 teen
she took advantange of her fame and she is using it well grin

very true. i just wonder why people don't like her.
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by MsPweshy(f): 10:00am On Feb 18, 2013
undecided and so?
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by hollypagan: 10:06am On Feb 18, 2013
thank God not too much insult
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 18, 2013
PETITE PERSIAN GIRLS LIKE BIG BLACK PIPES wink
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by princemol: 10:23am On Feb 18, 2013
sammynaijaguy:
too bad for you you can even spell your country name well and you are here adivising a world citizen i shake my head for your parent smiley lipsrsealed
your own sef worst pass him own. Read ur comment very well!

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by Bryancrox(m): 10:23am On Feb 18, 2013
2face will not mind d pregnancy...Kim soft sha
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by amunites19(m): 10:27am On Feb 18, 2013
Just think of it Like this:Kim coming 2 Nigeria on Val is like U going 2 ur village 2 celebrate with them on Val.
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by skales(m): 10:30am On Feb 18, 2013
Temismith: Speechless...who be d ojuju for dat 2nd pikshur?e

Toto Decay
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by victorazy(m): 10:30am On Feb 18, 2013
tchidi: Who is d ghost in d second pix? undecided undecided

Goldie!!!
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by fankasibe: 10:32am On Feb 18, 2013
LesbianBoy: 2face i know! Darey i know! kim kardashian i dont know! pls who is she and what is she famous for?
if u get DSTV for house, press channel 124...... I hear sey na her Pu**y sweet pass.
She also owns a store known as DASH beside my house for Los Angelis.
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by Orikinla(m): 10:45am On Feb 18, 2013
ohisola: Love dis last pics its obvious dey arnt black. Bt Kim isn't really lookin her best 2 me, or na d pregnancy tin?
[size=18pt]There is no Hollywood paparazzi for her to dress for the red carpet.
It just shows how much she regards this event.
Nigerians keep on degrading themselves before these foreigners.
Our beautiful former Miss World Agbani Darego co-hosting with Dare is bigger than Kim Kardashian!
And they must have paid her what they would never pay our own world class celebrities.

A top R&B singer in Africa wants to teach his audience about love and guess who was co-hosting with him?
Kim Kardashian!
ITS A JOKE!
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by pyyxxaro: 10:49am On Feb 18, 2013
D'BANJ(OKON) SHUD AV BEEN SOMEWERE WASHING HER CATAPULT grin tongue cry
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by AkpuNku2: 10:56am On Feb 18, 2013
sammynaijaguy:
how?
when she did that sex video she was already 19 teen
she took advantange of her fame and she is using it well grin

any link to watch de video ?
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by Larrey(f): 11:21am On Feb 18, 2013
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]There is no Hollywood paparazzi for her to dress for the red carpet.
It just shows how much she regards this event.
Nigerians keep on degrading themselves before these foreigners.
Our beautiful former Miss World Agbani Darego co-hosting with Dare is bigger than Kim Kardashian!
And they must have paid her what they would never pay our own world class celebrities.

A top R&B singer in Africa wants to teach his audience about love and guess who was co-hosting with him?
Kim Kardashian!
ITS A JOKE!
[/size]
ABI O
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by fankasibe: 11:30am On Feb 18, 2013
Kanye West and Tuface will surely fight if d baby is born...... D pikin go resemble d two of them.
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by EmperorSpecie(m): 11:37am On Feb 18, 2013
sammynaijaguy:
too bad for you you can even spell your country name well and you are here adivising a world citizen i shake my head for your parent smiley lipsrsealed

Guy, e b lik say U̶̲̥̅̊ worse Ooº°˚. Kettle calling pot black...SMh..!!!!
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by JOYCEOUS(f): 11:57am On Feb 18, 2013
Babzilla: PETITE PERSIAN GIRLS LIKE BIG BLACK PIPES wink
Hmmmmn!
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by Sijo01(f): 12:31pm On Feb 18, 2013
Abujafood:

Now you can go to sleep!

...after you'v given me some loaves of cassavabread.
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by tufine: 12:34pm On Feb 18, 2013
NiajA na wa ooo girl wen R JAY bury with him penis, toto open for ground na 9ja dey buy ticket go see...... Lost generation....
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by maskid(m): 12:34pm On Feb 18, 2013
sammynaijaguy:

oga read ur write up again.,.. and tell mi if u constructed ur Grammar properly. This is typical of Nigerians. ‘’Throwing stones wen they live in glass houses’’
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 18, 2013
Not a singer, not an actor, not improving society in any way. Fake beauty, short as well, bad character. Yet we paid her $500,000(or thereabout) and she did us all in with a 5min flash(must be snickering at us in her mind).
So why are we complaining? Its supposed to be our darling Kimee here!

Sighs and goes back to working on being truly great!
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by maskid(m): 12:36pm On Feb 18, 2013
Emperor_Specie:

Guy, e b lik say U̶̲̥̅̊ worse Ooº°˚. Kettle calling pot black...SMh..!!!!

Lol !! I think ay na only me see am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities In South Africa For AMAA 2015 (pics) / Laura Ikeji Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's 'Fake News, Lies' Against Linda Ikeji / Stonebwoy And Louisa Ansong Are Wedding Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.