Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert (29958 Views)

10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos) / MI Abaga With 2face And Annie At His Coronation / Kim Kardashian With Sore Lip After Jetting Back From Her Gulf Visit (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by fuckluv(f): 12:37pm On Feb 18, 2013
uihebom: Kim is busy making money while disgruntled hatazz are busy hating.
Tell them.
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by Carlmax(m): 1:15pm On Feb 18, 2013
What has Kim K done to receive all this insults from Nigerians... Na wa for my country people
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:17pm On Feb 18, 2013
tchidi: Who is d ghost in d second pix? undecided undecided

Temismith: Speechless...who be d ojuju for dat 2nd pikshure?

That's her makeup artist Joyce Bonelli. The woman dey follow Kimmy everywhere she goes.
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:21pm On Feb 18, 2013
Ferdinandu: She is famous for peddling free Love . Watch her on E! Channel 124 on DSTV

E! Channel is also available on Startimes.
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 18, 2013
I don't need to exchange words with anybody here . It baffles me that our boys are the ones behaving like our girls hating dis girl . Its understandable that girls are always jealous of each other. See as our boys come dey behave like babes. E no go beta for poverty .
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 18, 2013
Why is Dare zipper showing red? Or am I missing something? I mean the zipper is unlocked.
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by Orikinla(m): 2:01pm On Feb 18, 2013
uihebom: I don't need to exchange words with anybody here . It baffles me that our boys are the ones behaving like our girls hating dis girl . Its understandable that girls are always jealous of each other. See as our boys come dey behave like babes. E no go beta for poverty .

I PREFER OUR GIRLS TO 1, 000 KIM KARDASHIANS!
THEY ARE SEXIER THAN HER 24/7.

DAREY WOULD HAVE DONE BETTER WITH THEM THAN WITH KIM.

Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 18, 2013
sammynaijaguy:
too bad for you you can even spell your country name well and you are here adivising a world citizen i shake my head for your parent smiley lipsrsealed
do u know what they call typographical error and look at the fool correcting another person without looking at his own writeup idiotic kim okosian asss licker mtcheew
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 18, 2013
uihebom: I don't need to exchange words with anybody here . It baffles me that our boys are the ones behaving like our girls hating dis girl . Its understandable that girls are always jealous of each other. See as our boys come dey behave like babes. E no go beta for poverty .
gives him 30naira to get himself breakfast
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by kolamilan(m): 2:29pm On Feb 18, 2013
tchidi: Who is d ghost in d second pix? undecided undecided
you mean the second lady?
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by kolamilan(m): 2:32pm On Feb 18, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

E! Channel is also available on Startimes.
lol.
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by Felixadded(m): 2:42pm On Feb 18, 2013
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]There is no Hollywood paparazzi for her to dress for the red carpet.
It just shows how much she regards this event.
Nigerians keep on degrading themselves before these foreigners.
Our beautiful former Miss World Agbani Darego co-hosting with Dare is bigger than Kim Kardashian!
And they must have paid her what they would never pay our own world class celebrities.

A top R&B singer in Africa wants to teach his audience about love and guess who was co-hosting with him?
Kim Kardashian!
ITS A JOKE!
[/size]
Guy, u're absolutely spot on, u've just spoken my mind!
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 18, 2013
ANY ONE WATCHED HER VIDEO WIF RAY JAY? MEEEN SHE WAS PIPED! RAY JAY IS A BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD MUTHA*****! SHE WAS PROPERLY PIPED. SHE KEPT GASPING 'BABY! BABY! BABY!' DAYUM!
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by omobaswagz(m): 3:13pm On Feb 18, 2013
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by younggurl(f): 3:14pm On Feb 18, 2013
Chai! Bad belle ppl plenty here º°˚!
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 18, 2013
seedord247: Person wey i dey see wella for vegas fashion show mall na him nigerian won kill themselves.

Your own don beta nah...
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by passjamb(m): 6:59pm On Feb 18, 2013
A million dollar appearance, not beans
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by OmoTier1(m): 7:09pm On Feb 18, 2013
[size=18pt]Oh dear! They had to put three African ladies between KIM and Tu BABA..... cheesy[/size]
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by Limaoscar: 9:29pm On Feb 18, 2013
Na wao, Darey, zipper was under pressure ni, see as the thing dey, shuk-out show the red rip.....even as Kim pregnant sef, im thing no gree...lol
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by VictorTobore(m): 11:24pm On Feb 18, 2013
I knw trust 2face o,join her belle she fit still get 'implicated' con later born twins .One 4 2baba one 4 west.
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by Emmasabbath(m): 2:18pm On Feb 19, 2013
.............. What do we gain from abusing each other in the name of correction..... STOP ABUSING IS BAD!
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by diva17: 6:22am On Mar 03, 2013
[quote author=sammynaijaguy]
too bad for you you can even spell your country name well and you are here adivising a world citizen i shake my head for your parent smiley lipsrsealed[/quote I pity ur parents too.u were trying 2 quote som1 elses mistake,did u see urs.Mumu check ur spelling.
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by chocolateberry(f): 2:12pm On Mar 04, 2013
sammynaijaguy:
too bad for you you can even spell your country name well and you are here adivising a world citizen i shake my head for your parent smiley lipsrsealed
Look @ u insulting anoda person! Can't u read wot u posted? Wrote 'can' instead of 'can't'.ENGLISH GURU! #smh4u# grin
Re: Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert by tosyn0: 3:01pm On Mar 07, 2013
jutino: really oya clap for urself...
why you no let am take pics wit u nao wen u dey jst talk am say u dey see am always.no evidence for ur own abegiiii

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thin Tall Tony And Wife Welcome Baby Number 3 / Nigerian-American Singer, Jidenna, Pictured At Beat FM Lagos / Laura Ikeji Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's 'Fake News, Lies' Against Linda Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.