Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

APC: Ngige For President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC: Ngige For President (4598 Views)

Uche Ekwunife Visits Chris Ngige Over The Death Of His Dad (Pic) / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC: Ngige For President by saintohia: 10:11am On Feb 19, 2013
Nuzo':
Recently, I read a thread about how APC and Buhari might present Tambuwal and Fashola for president. Some people kicked against it stating that the duo are both muslims. Their reason being that the distrust between muslims and christians have deepened in recent times.

Some APC members welcomed this idea. However, this group of people couldn't come up with why they are in support of these duo, instead, they quickly labeled the disagreeing party tribalists and religious bigots.

Now, the question is; why Tambuwal? Somebody who is a known PDP stalwart a choice of these same people who've been condemning PDP? What has he achieved more than other numerous APC members from different zones of the country? Does it mean that sometimes these undue bashing of PDP is a way to get to GEJ and southsouthners? Otherwise, what's the difference between Tambuwal and GEJ?

Some of these covert tribalist have asked the other group to point out any other credible and sellable APC candidate in the south east/south.

^^^^^^^

... And pair him ( Ngige ) with a VP they think is the best from SW and North.

What will go wrong with Ngige/Ribadu candidate? Utomi/Ribadu candidate?

In their eyes, there's nothing wrong in openly stating that Igbos and s/southerners should be excluded from APC and have Hausas and Yorubas take charge of the country. However, one is labeled a tribalist the moment he/she thinks otherwise.

More surprising is when some knowledgeable Nlanders accuse GEJ of dividing Nigerians votes along ethnic and religious lines. They forgot that Buhari has asked muslims to vote for muslims in 2011 elections. He also didn't bother to campaign in the southeast and s/south.

Bottomline is that APC is a welcome development so far its not an instrument of tribalism and religious fundamentalism as some members are showing already.
And to prove all of us wrong, they should present ACN's Ngige as the presidential candidate.

1 Like

Re: APC: Ngige For President by saintohia: 10:13am On Feb 19, 2013
Nuzo':
Recently, I read a thread about how APC and Buhari might present Tambuwal and Fashola for president. Some people kicked against it stating that the duo are both muslims. Their reason being that the distrust between muslims and christians have deepened in recent times.

Some APC members welcomed this idea. However, this group of people couldn't come up with why they are in support of these duo, instead, they quickly labeled the disagreeing party tribalists and religious bigots.

Now, the question is; why Tambuwal? Somebody who is a known PDP stalwart a choice of these same people who've been condemning PDP? What has he achieved more than other numerous APC members from different zones of the country? Does it mean that sometimes these undue bashing of PDP is a way to get to GEJ and southsouthners? Otherwise, what's the difference between Tambuwal and GEJ?

Some of these covert tribalist have asked the other group to point out any other credible and sellable APC candidate in the

In their eyes, there's nothing wrong in openly stating that Igbos and s/southerners should be excluded from APC and have Hausas and Yorubas take charge of the country. However, one is labeled a tribalist the moment he/she thinks otherwise.

More surprising is when some knowledgeable Nlanders accuse GEJ of dividing Nigerians votes along ethnic and religious lines. They forgot that Buhari has asked muslims to vote for muslims in 2011 elections. He also didn't bother to campaign in the southeast and s/south.

Bottomline is that APC is a welcome development so far its not an instrument of tribalism and religious fundamentalism as some members are showing already.
And to prove all of us wrong, they should present ACN's Ngige as the presidential candidate.

^^^^^^^^^

.... And pair him ( Ngige ) with a VP they think is the best from SW and the North.
Re: APC: Ngige For President by saintohia: 10:19am On Feb 19, 2013
alj harem: why not Rocahas ? Why must he be anambran always ?

^^^^^^

If the preference is Rochas, pair him with a VP from north / SW, no problems.
Re: APC: Ngige For President by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 19, 2013
Onlytruth: Nuzo strikes at the heart of the truth, and tribalist/sectionist/religious supremacists/exclusionists take to their heels! cheesy

I second Nuzo's question: WHY NOT NGIGE? cool
Why not you shut your face? Why must you be so clannish all the daMN time? Always thinking about what's in it for us, bloody tribalist.
Re: APC: Ngige For President by 7lives: 11:02pm On Feb 24, 2013
peckhamboi: I think Buhari/Fashola or Buhari/Oshiomole remains the most reasonable choice if APC wants to win in 2015 given

that Ohanaeze and other Igbo leaders have already endorsed Jonathan for 2015 and I don't see how Ngige who won his

senatorial election by only 210 votes can deliver the whole South East region for the APC. It's not a risk worth taking.
Obasanjo did not win in 1999 because he got votes from SW, he won because Nigerians voted for him or whatever. Ngige will win because the same history will repeat itself.
Re: APC: Ngige For President by 7lives: 11:19pm On Feb 24, 2013
alj harem: why not Rocahas ? Why must he be anambran always ?
Ngige is a fire brand this is why we want him.
Re: APC: Ngige For President by 7lives: 11:35pm On Feb 24, 2013
[quote author=alj harem]

Fair enough, Ok what does Ngige bring to the table apart from getting (which I hope) MAJORITY (Emphasis on MAJORITY) of SEern states and according to myopic people on this site he is not a muslim.

Ngige seem to be a rather lay-back man unlike likes of Rochas and Fashola or Ribadu. You see, in any combination (I hope you are being objective cos I want to be here) apart from the ethnical and religious issue, we need to ensure the the merger is not just another fake government waiting to have their own share.

That was why I strong was against Tinubu. Now Ngige might fill all the criteria for the SE but not for Nigeria. Remember Nigerians ARE TIRED OF THIS ETHNIC THING AND WANT DEVELOPMENT,
THE SUFFERING IS TOO MUCH.
Ngige is a true warrior, he has the boldness of a lion. He is one of the few political Davids who could dare to challenge a political Goliath and acheive his set objectives for his people.
Nna i be Yoruba o, i no be Igbo. But you no what Ngige rocks.
Re: APC: Ngige For President by 7lives: 11:36pm On Feb 24, 2013
alj harem:

Fair enough, Ok what does Ngige bring to the table apart from getting (which I hope) MAJORITY (Emphasis on MAJORITY) of SEern states and according to myopic people on this site he is not a muslim.

Ngige seem to be a rather lay-back man unlike likes of Rochas and Fashola or Ribadu. You see, in any combination (I hope you are being objective cos I want to be here) apart from the ethnical and religious issue, we need to ensure the the merger is not just another fake government waiting to have their own share.

That was why I strong was against Tinubu. Now Ngige might fill all the criteria for the SE but not for Nigeria. Remember Nigerians ARE TIRED OF THIS ETHNIC THING AND WANT DEVELOPMENT,
THE SUFFERING IS TOO MUCH.
Ngige is a true warrior, he has the boldness of a lion. He is one of the few political Davids who could dare to challenge a political Goliath and acheive his set objectives for his people.
Nna i be Yoruba o, i no be Igbo. But you no what Ngige rocks.

Fashola/Ribadu or Fashola/Rochas fits intoo this well

Fashola is very discipline and so is RibadU, Roachas on the other hand is more pro-masses whoch cna be a balance for Ribadu or Fashola's tough laws.
Re: APC: Ngige For President by gratiaeo(m): 11:48pm On Feb 24, 2013
0lumide: Ngige is not even interested in going. Onlytruth saying only bigotry will not allow people to vote for Ngige.

Isn't bigotry the reason you are picking Ngige even though he doesn't belong in your PDP party? Isn't bigotry the reason you want a Christian president?

Isn't bigotry the reason you don't want a Northerner?

Isn't bigotry the reason your advocated options for presidency on this site has been South-easterners?

Isn't it bigotry? Isn't it bigotry? Isn't it bigotry?

You out of bigotry accuse others of bigotry and you expect the nation to favour all?

I will be honest with you, no candidate in the east is "sellable" yet. And that strictly strategical and if you take bigotry out of your senses you will understand that Ribadu has better chances than any candidate from east, so does Fashola. Name one performer from east since 1999 that is still active in politics and can win election. Don't mention Okonjo Iweala or Soludo because they are stained by their own actions. Tinubu had ambitions of going for presidency but I think he knows that he can't win and he isn't sellable. Same goes for Ngige that is why they are in the fore front of things in their party. Take bigotry off your mind and you'll see SE doesn't have a consensus candidate candidate that deliver even SE.

Being a performer is not a criteria at all but I will have to give hats to Ribadu for contesting the 2011 elections even though he knew he can't win. He has more chances of winning the 2015 election than even Fashola. That was a strategic stance he took and to be honest, that strategy is making Ribadu the favourite of the party even more than Fashola. If it's not Buhari/Fashola, it has to be Ribadu/Fashola. Name a candidate with better chances in the party from the east.
You are a goat

1 Like

Re: APC: Ngige For President by bandb: 11:54pm On Feb 24, 2013
The best president ko ni.
alj harem: Its like you people just hate Yorubas from the deep of your hearts grin. If gej does constant electricity then very good, he would be voted for. In the Sw, there are still some pro gej. The fact just remains gej is slow and we need an active president just like Awolowo did for the west. Ojukwu said it himself that he wished Awolowo was the president and others such as the iddeiot above this comment are blinded by tribalism. Look if apc present fashola in any combo, they would win. Mark these words.
Re: APC: Ngige For President by gratiaeo(m): 11:58pm On Feb 24, 2013
sometimes if i hear some northerners calling easterners slavery I'll be imagined the true definition of the word "SLAVERY"
Who is deserving this guys self?
Or are they not reading news papers?
Who ll allow terrorist to rule his country?
Illiteracy is indeed a Decease
They should deal with Boko Haram first before talking about presidency
Which magic Wanda did Buhari have this time to win Nigeria president.
This people are politically blind if not tell me, can IBB support Buhari.... NO.
Can Atiku deliver his followers to Buhari........ NO
Ok what of other PDP governor? Should they abandon their political carear to support a notable loser like Buhari.
Sometimes i begin to think that this illiteracy infected Northerners are think with their anus
Re: APC: Ngige For President by Nobody: 6:46am On Feb 25, 2013
peckhamboi:

Can you provide a lucid reference for the bolded such as where and when he said that, I will end my support for Buhari immediately,

but if you can't may God punish you severely for trying to swiftboat an innocent man.

Lmaooooooo

Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!
Re: APC: Ngige For President by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 25, 2013
peckhamboi:

You made a statement and I asked you to back it up with facts but you couldn't instead you are deflecting from the point.

I say again that if the statement you made up there is false, may God punish you severely and Sango and Amadioha strike you join too like Rayden.

Foolish Man.

Hahaha aha roflamaooo

Amen o! Ammmeeeeeeennnnn!!!!!
Re: APC: Ngige For President by Nobody: 6:56am On Feb 25, 2013
Onlytruth: Nuzo strikes at the heart of the truth, and tribalist/sectionist/religious supremacists/exclusionists take to their heels! cheesy

I second Nuzo's question: WHY NOT NGIGE? cool
Because Ngige and his bloc cannot be trusted.

Because when GEJ first became President, Ngige went against his party and deviated to supporting his tribe when there was talks on who should become Speaker.

Because even if Ngige was put forward those who are being touted as potential votes will abandon him and suddenly remember that Buhari, Fashola and Tinubu are founding and influential members of APC.

Because, quite frankly, Ngige lacks the political might to win votes on a countrywide scale.

Finally, because we recognize the games y'all trying to play. APC puts Ngige forward and people like you will still abandon him and give PDP 99.8% votes.

1 Like

Re: APC: Ngige For President by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 25, 2013
ekt_bear:

An excellent question.

Mindboggling to me that they'd even consider fielding a PDP guy.
Dude, do not believe the Tambuwal schtick for even a nano second.
Re: APC: Ngige For President by Nuzo1(m): 7:56am On Feb 25, 2013
kingoflag: Because Ngige and his bloc cannot be trusted.

Because when GEJ first became President, Ngige went against his party and deviated to supporting his tribe when there was talks on who should become Speaker.

Because even if Ngige was put forward those who are being touted as potential votes will abandon him and suddenly remember that Buhari, Fashola and Tinubu are founding and influential members of APC.

Because, quite frankly, Ngige lacks the political might to win votes on a countrywide scale.

Finally, because we recognize the games y'all trying to play. APC puts Ngige forward and people like you will still abandon him and give PDP 99.8% votes.

Unbelievable!

I can assure you that you are doing APC a disservice by spitting out these ridiculous, false and double standard submissions.

All of a sudden, your own very Ngige cannot be trusted? On what basis? Is it that you guys are afraid he doesn't believe in godfatherism?

Well, this topic was not about Ngige vs Buhari or Fashiola. It was about why some fare weather Nairaland political pundists would prefer their known enemy Okorocha over their teh teh love Ngige.

Nobody has been able to come forth with a reasonable explanation.
Re: APC: Ngige For President by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 25, 2013
Nuzo':

Unbelievable!

I can assure you that you are doing APC a disservice by spitting out these ridiculous, false and double standard submissions.

All of a sudden, your own very Ngige cannot be trusted? On what basis? Is it that you guys are afraid he doesn't believe in godfatherism?

Well, this topic was not about Ngige vs Buhari or Fashiola. It was about why some fare weather Nairaland political pundists would prefer their known enemy Okorocha over their teh teh love Ngige.

Nobody has been able to come forth with a reasonable explanation.
Who are you and where do I know u from? I am doing APC a disservice? Magician, you know my political
leanings now? You know if I even care about any of the Mafia families parading as political parties in Nigeria? Have you and I ever sat down to discuss politics, that you all of a sudden know from my statement up top that I'm a staunch APC supporter? Bros, abeg, face front and keep it moving. I made a neutral permutation why I think Ngige would be a bad choice for the new party, nothing more. Please, stay away from me. Thanks in advance.

P.S: The only reason I'll support APC and wish them luck is if they field Buhari as Presidential Candidate.
Re: APC: Ngige For President by Nuzo1(m): 8:54am On Feb 25, 2013
kingoflag: Who are you and where do I know u from? I am doing APC a disservice? Magician, you know my political
leanings now? You know if I even care about any of the Mafia families parading as political parties in Nigeria? Have you and I ever sat down to discuss politics, that you all of a sudden know from my statement up top that I'm a staunch APC supporter? Bros, abeg, face front and keep it moving. I made a neutral permutation why I think Ngige would be a bad choice for the new party, nothing more. Please, stay away from me. Thanks in advance.

P.S: The only reason I'll support APC and wish them luck is if they field Buhari as Presidential candidate. That's my hope, therein my allegiance lies.

Get off your high horse sir.

This a public forum of about 1 million and and trust me, nobody cares to know who you are.

You might as well keep your neautral permutations to yourself and to those who know you in your street if you are not willing to be called out on your hipocrisy and lies.

Once again sir, this is a public space!

2 Likes

Re: APC: Ngige For President by Gbawe: 8:55am On Feb 25, 2013
Josh090:
Why not you shut your face? Why must you be so clannish all the daMN time? Always thinking about what's in it for us, bloody tribalist.

Him and OP are nothing but that at all because there is no way, according to merit, anyone would pick Ngige ahead of many others available. They spend their time insulting "Tinubu", "Aregberascal" "flower planter" Fashola" "Boko Haramish" Buhari here every single second of the day. These people have now convened a Party consisting of an aggregate of their Parties and you want to dictate to them who they should field , especially the insult of suggesting your own undeserving kinsman, when all you have for the conveners 24/7 of the time is insult and open disdain? Is there anything more two-faced, duplicitous and more downright bigoted than that? Insult and alienate others 24/7 plus mock their deliberate effort yet now want to benefit from that effort via shoving aside those who worked hard for the merger. Ngige ko Ngige ni.

He failed to stand and be counted when called upon. Also it counts against him that he showed political immaturity speaking forcefully on PDP affair that does not concern him. This made many of his peers see him as unprincipled. We even discussed that here where some of us chided about the folly of his actions. Noteworthy that bigoted Onlylies was there contributing myopic and clannish garbage.

I am even surprised these guys have the mouth to comment on APC affairs but then again that shows the lack of honour and lack of principles many operate with. I just wonder the sort of homes these guys come out of. Absolutely conniving and treacherous yet they go around saying others are more guilty of that. Look below at Ngige demanding that PDP chairmanship be zoned to the SE. As usual the clannish dolts saw nothing wrong with it while some of us , because we are consistent, upright and devoted to what is right, told them this was politically condemnable behaviour. If those sort of conduct have now scarred Ngige's credentials, they will never look at the man's behaviour they backed foolishly and myopically. They would rather start playing the ethnic card. Worthless bigots.

https://www.nairaland.com/681689/pdp-should-return-chairmanship-slot/1

Onlylies wrote:

I never supported Ngige in this election; I supported Akunyili of APGA. Though he is saying the truth here.

Ngige should decamp to APGA (though I know he would never do so because APGA really demands feedback from electorates!), falling which he will not get re-elected in 2015. Ngige should thread cautiously here because he could become like the proverbial bat. We have Igbo PDP members. Why are they all keeping quiet? GREED.

ACN never made sense to a lot of us. Now, he is already feeling lonely there. He may lose his ACN friends and be swept out of Igboland alongside his PDP secret lovers.

Gbawe wrote:
This is very dissapointing from Ngige. As a prominent ACN member , he has no business telling the PDP how they should conduct their internal Party affairs . It is never done anywhere in the World by opposition politicians. He cannot really view himself as ideologically opposed to the PDP when he is highly concerned , to the point he speaks out openly, with who the ruling party appoint to certain positions.
Re: APC: Ngige For President by mastro: 9:41am On Feb 25, 2013
Nuzo':

Some of these covert tribalist have asked the other group to point out any other credible and sellable APC candidate in the south east/south.

What's wrong with Ngige, nothing apart from everything, Only in Nigeria can a person of no personal integrity such as NGIGE stand for elective post and actually win, this is the person you think will move this country forward, was 2003 that long ago cry, lets assume you were a child then can't you google what happened
Re: APC: Ngige For President by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 25, 2013
Since this people want an Igbo president so much why not all Igbo politicians come together to form a party maybe alongside their SS brothers and present an igbo man/woman for the presidential election? Why must you always demand of others to do your bidding? Na una dey feed them?
Re: APC: Ngige For President by Nuzo1(m): 10:02am On Feb 25, 2013
Gbawe:

Him and OP are nothing buy that at all because there is no way, according to merit, anyone would pick Ngige ahead of many others available. They spend their time insulting "Tinubu", "Aregberascal" "flower planter" Fashola" "Boko Haramish" Buhari here every single second of the day. These people have now convened a Party consisting of an aggregate of their Parties and you want to dictate to them who they should field , especially the insult of suggesting your own undeserving kinsman, when all you have for the conveners 24/7 of the time is insult and open disdain? Is there anything more two-faced, duplicitous and more downright bigoted than that? Insult and alienate others 24/7 plus mock their deliberate effort yet now want to benefit from that effort via shoving aside those who worked hard for the merger. Ngige ko Ngige ni.

He failed to stand and be counted when called upon. Also it counts against him that he showed political immaturity speaking forcefully on PDP affair that does not concern him. This made many of his peers see him as unprincipled. We even discussed that here where some of us chided about the folly of his actions. Noteworthy that bigoted Onlylies was there contributing myopic and clannish garbage.

I am even surprised these guys have the mouth to comment on APC affairs but then again that shows the lack of honour and lack of principles many operate with. I just wonder the sort of homes these guys come out of. Absolutely conniving and treacherous yet they go around saying others are more guilty of that. Look below at Ngige demanding that PDP chairmanship be zoned to the SE. As usual the clannish dolts saw nothing wrong with it while some of us , because we are consistent, upright and devoted to what is right, told them this was politically condemnable behaviour. If those sort of conduct have scarred Ngige, they will never look at the man's behaviour they backed foolishly and myopically. They would rather start playing the ethnic card. Worthless bigots.

I could forgive your ethnic and religious bigotry cos that's what you have always believed in and stood for (though you try to sugar coat it these days). However,your unfounded lies, propaganda and hypocrisy is becoming tiring.

Why do you have accuse me of insulting Fashola in order to make a point? Where did I do so?
Instead, you have been the one insulting anyone who doesn't agree with your method of moving Nigeria forward. Your above quoted post is a typical example.

And I cannot remember calling Tinubu "Tinubu". I only called out your bigotry and hypocrisy by reminding you that your Saint Tinubu is no different from Anenih, Udenwa, Adesina, Kalu, Fani Kayode, Ohakim, Audu Ogbe, Bode George, IBB, Tukur, OBj and co.

As for Buhari, he's a known ethnic and religious bigot like you. He publicly asked Muslims to vote for only muslims. He also never campaigned in South east and south south during his last two elections....what does that tell you?

Coming to Ngige's matter, your supposed grudges against him doesn't hold water. So because he suggested that a certain position in PDP should go to south east makes him the worst human being in ACN's APC? But we are quick to sweep under the carpet somebody who sold ACN's vote to PDP for over N2biilion?

To be honest with you Gbawe, you are a very sad and dishonest being. Your post of insults, hypocrisy, lies and mega propaganda says it all.
You can only convince your egostical self with this method.

2 Likes

Re: APC: Ngige For President by Itaqan: 10:08am On Feb 25, 2013
: angry
Re: APC: Ngige For President by Nuzo1(m): 10:13am On Feb 25, 2013
mastro:

What's wrong with Ngige, nothing apart from everything, Only in Nigeria can a person of no personal integrity such as NGIGE stand for elective post and actually win, this is the person you think will move this country forward, was 2003 that long ago cry, lets assume you were a child then can't you google what happened
Josh090: Since this people want an Igbo president so much why not all Igbo politicians come together to form a party maybe alongside their SS brothers and present an igbo man/woman for the presidential election? Why must you always demand of others to do your bidding? Na una dey feed them?

Its either you guys don't understand the subject of the matter or you are bent on using tribalism to avoid the question at hand.
This topic is not about Igbo presidency or about Ngige vs Buhari or Fashola.
Some propagandists here suggested Okorocha for presidency or VP. And I asked a simple question, why choose Okorocha whom they hated few days ago before APC showed up over Ngige who has been with them for over 10 years?
And all the reason someone could give me was that Ngige made a careless statement over 3 years ago.

Na waoh!

1 Like

Re: APC: Ngige For President by Gbawe: 11:08am On Feb 25, 2013
Nuzo':

I could forgive your ethnic and religious bigotry cos that's what you have always believed in and stood for (though you try to sugar coat it these days). However,your unfounded lies, propaganda and hypocrisy is becoming tiring.

Why do you have accuse me of insulting Fashola in order to make a point? Where did I do so?
Instead, you have been the one insulting anyone who doesn't agree with your method of moving Nigeria forward. Your above quoted post is a typical example.

And I cannot remember calling Tinubu "Tinubu". I only called out your bigotry and hypocrisy by reminding you that your Saint Tinubu is no different from Anenih, Udenwa, Adesina, Kalu, Fani Kayode, Ohakim, Audu Ogbe, Bode George, IBB, Tukur, OBj and co.

As for Buhari, he's a known ethnic and religious bigot like you. He publicly asked Muslims to vote for only muslims. He also never campaigned in South east and south south during his last two elections....what does that tell you?

Coming to Ngige's matter, your supposed grudges against him doesn't hold water. So because he suggested that a certain position in PDP should go to south east makes him the worst human being in ACN's APC? But we are quick to sweep under the carpet somebody who sold ACN's vote to PDP for over N2biilion?

To be honest with you Gbawe, you are a very sad and dishonest being. Your post of insults, hypocrisy, lies and mega propaganda says it all.
You can only convince your egostical self with this method.

Sharrap fool. Everyone is a bigot to you when your utterances leaves no one in doubt who the real bigot is i.e you and yours. I don't know what Ngige has at this point you would be touting him as President if not for the latent bigotry that moves you and others to always make everything about your ethnic group. Your choice of Ngige cannot be justified on any political ground at all. It is a choice you make out of your predilection for overt tribalism. Stop digging a bigger hole for yourself mentioning Buhari simply becuase I spoke in favour of Buhari the other day.

If we are to even remove Buhari, tell us how Ngige ,on any ground, is now meritoriously above Ribadu, Fashola, Oshiomhole and many others. When has Ngige actively ever worked for the merger? Go and sit down with your attention-seeking antics and stop disturbing united and hard-working people with your local-champion crap. When others showed they saw they bigger picture, folks like you contributed nothing but cynicism and an open disdain for everything and everyone. Now you want to dictate to others. You are nothing but a tribalistic and myopic loser.
Re: APC: Ngige For President by Gbawe: 11:31am On Feb 25, 2013
mastro:

Do not mind the dishonest OP not even sensible enough to refrain from this show of shame that leaves no one in doubt he enjoys deceiving himself. Ngige, for political reasons, is far behind many others in the APC at this point in time. That is the bottom line. Who will nominate Ngige to be APC President when he spoke like a PDP politician, while in the ACN, that the ruling Party must zone the chairmanship to the SE? That display of lack of principle/loyalty and commonsense are the sort that matter to sensible people who make decisions but not to the OP and other deluded clowns.

They would rather speak as if the APC is tribalistic, as OP and his cohorts are doing here, instead of recognising Ngige's own self-inflicted implosion that has put him behind many others. This is what some are about. They claim everyone one is against them because they hate them yet they come with no capacity to look at themselves.

Look at how they ungraciously tagged the ACN a Yoruba Party yet some of us implored them , for the sake of fairness, to honestly look at what really happened and give credit where due instead of following the vacuous hatred they always display every time. Ngige, Tinubu and Atiku were founding fathers of the ACN. Ngige and Atiku only saw the Party in terms of being a tool to gain office and they openly behaved as such. Tinubu saw much more and put in the hard work to make the Party what it became in the SW. Whose fault is it then that the Party was not developed into what it could be in the SE and the North? If Nigeria is not a land of bigotry would folks not conclude it is only Tinubus hard work and the indolence and lack of vision of others that made the ACN what it is in the SW and what it is not in other regions? What has ethnicity got to do with anything to justify calling the ACN a "Yoruba Party"? Some will not look at this fact when they open their mouth to shout "Yoruba/tribalist Party" because as I said earlier, they have no capacity for looking at themselves and their deficiencies. Everything is best explained automatically blaming others, calling them names unfairly and making false accusations. It is similar going on here.
Re: APC: Ngige For President by Nuzo1(m): 11:42am On Feb 25, 2013
Gbawe:

Sharrap fool. Everyone is a bigot to you when your utterances leaves no one in doubt who the real bigot is i.e you and yours. I don't know what Ngige has at this point you would be touting him as President if not for the latent bigotry that moves you and others to always make everything about your ethnic group. Your choice of Ngige cannot be justified on any political ground at all. It is a choice you make out of your predilection for overt tribalism. Stop digging a bigger hole for yourself mentioning Buhari simply becuase I spoke in favour of Buhari the other day.

If we are to even remove Buhari, tell us how Ngige ,on any ground, is now meritoriously above Ribadu, Fashola, Oshiomhole and many others. When has Ngige actively ever worked for the merger? Go and sit down with your attention-seeking antics and stop disturbing united and hard-working people with your local-champion crap. When others showed they saw they bigger picture, folks like you contributed nothing but cynicism and an open disdain for everything and everyone. Now you want to dictate to others. You are nothing but a tribalistic and myopic loser.

Your are always full of crappy propanga garnished with ethnic and religious bigotry!
Your hypocrital filled life is legendry.

Are you now pretending not to know the topic at hand? When did this topic become about Ngige versus Fashola, Buhari or Oshomole?

I asked a simple question. Why would you choose Okorocha of which your fellow conspirators have always hated over Ngige? Was he being used all these while?
How come you have all of a suden decleared Ngige politically irrelevant?

And for the records, I've never mentioned Ngige as my choice or not. I'm only asking a genuine question any concerned Nigerian should ask.

"Why Okorocha over Ngige?"
Re: APC: Ngige For President by tomakint: 11:56am On Feb 25, 2013
In as much as I have my respect for the person of Chief Chris Ngige, I am cocck sure if fielded for the Presidential Aspirant of APC he will definitely pull crowd in the South east few crowd in the South west, limited supporters in the South-South, few supporters in the North-east, many supporters in the North-west and limited supporters in the North-central. The moral of the political calculation here is that Jonathan will still carry the day! undecided Still tantamount to waste of efforts, I am watching cool
Re: APC: Ngige For President by Gbawe: 11:59am On Feb 25, 2013
Nuzo':

Your are always full of crappy propanga garnished with ethnic and religious bigotry!
Your hypocrital filled life is legendry.

Are you now pretending not to know the topic at hand? When did this topic become about Ngige versus Fashola, Buhari or Oshomole?

I asked a simple question. Why would you choose Okorocha of which your fellow conspirators have always hated over Ngige? Was he being used all these while?
How come you have all of a suden decleared Ngige politically irrelevant?

And for the records, I've never mentioned Ngige as my choice or not. I'm only asking a genuine question any concerned Nigerian should ask.

"Why Okorocha over Ngige?"

Why do you deserve an answer when you are the same emotional child who lied that I "hated" Okorocha yesterday but suddenly support him today? You see, I don't believe in taking you , onlylies and others of your ilk seriously here because the unobjective hatred of others you carry around can never be exorcised from your thinking. It leads you to be judgemental, lie blatantly against others, malign character of others unthinkingly and to go around blaming others for all your problems.

That is why, without knowing my history, you prefer to wildly lie I was against Okorocha yesterday. To you, every Yoruba person hates you and yours. I have no time or use for closed-minded, clannish and myopic folks like you so stop wasting your time looking for answers from someone who does not give a damn what you and others like you think. Here you are still pathetically talking of the hatred of Okorocha and pretending to be objective when your post on page 1 bears out my claim people like you are about nothing but tribalism. You obsess about it and claim everyone is deploying it against you and yours. You are pathetic. Some of us knew what you and your paranoid and bigoted co-travellers were always hinting at even as you danced around foolishly and pretentiously.

Nuzo wrote:
And who will deliver South east to APC...Tambuwal, Buhari or even Fashola?

Listen very carefully, I don't have any problem with APC fielding any of these guys. I just want to make it clear that your choice of them is simply born out sectionalism, tribalism and religious bigotism.

Let's just accept this and move on.

1 Like

Re: APC: Ngige For President by Nuzo1(m): 12:04pm On Feb 25, 2013
tomakint: In as much as I have my respect for the person of Chief Chris Ngige, I am cocck sure if fielded for the Presidential Aspirant of APC he will definitely pull crowd in the South east few crowd in the South west, limited supporters in the South-South, few supporters in the North-east, many supporters in the North-west and limited supporters in the North-central. The moral of the political calculation here is that Jonathan will still carry the day! undecided Still tantamount to waste of efforts, I am watching cool

He will pull crowd in south east but not in supposedly ACN and CPC strongholds?

Why?

This is getting more confusing and complicated.
Re: APC: Ngige For President by Nuzo1(m): 12:14pm On Feb 25, 2013
Gbawe:

Why do you deserve an answer when you are the same emotional child who lied that I "hated" Okorocha yesterday but suddenly support him today? You see, I don't believe in taking you , onlylies and others of your ilk seriously here because the unobjective hatred of others you carry around can never be exorcised from your thinking. It leads you to be judgemental, lie blatantly against others, malign character of others unthinkingly and to go around blaming others for all your problems.

That is why, without knowing my history, you prefer to wildly lie I was against Okorocha yesterday. To you, every Yoruba person hates you and yours. I have no time or use for closed-minded, clannish and myopic folks like you so stop wasting your time looking for answers from someone who does not give a damn what you and others like you think.

Instead of answering a non tribal leaning question, you decided to fully play the ethnic card of "I am Yoruba and thereby he means no good to me".

On that basis, let it rest.
I'm sure other reasonable people will understand that Ngige and Okorocha are both Igbos and that this thread is not about Igbo versus Yoruba. These group of know the truth and will answer me in due course.

Have a nice day Gbawe.

1 Like

Re: APC: Ngige For President by tomakint: 12:17pm On Feb 25, 2013
Nuzo':

He will pull crowd in south east but not in supposedly ACN and CPC strongholds?

Why?

This is getting more confusing and complicated.
Good observation, in the CPC controlled states (Northwest and Northeast) any candidate that is not of Northern extraction will still never be 'acceptable to them' as for the ACN controlled state, the numbers of registered voters from the ruling party (PDP) is still overwhelming and some parties like accord, labour party and other lilliputians will definitely tow the path of PDP when the time comes, got it now? cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Former Governor Orji Kalu's 400 Bedroom Mansion In His Village / Alao-akala,abiola Ajimobi And Gbenga Daniel At Senator Ladoja's Daughter Wedding / How Peter Obi Betrayed And Defrauded President Jonathan, PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.