Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,682 members, 7,851,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:31 PM

Your Service Is Needed Urgently By Some One Some Where - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Your Service Is Needed Urgently By Some One Some Where (577 Views)

Secretary Needed Urgently By A Reputable Organisation In Sangotedo / Nigeria Customs Service Is Recruiting / Immigration Service Is Recruiting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Service Is Needed Urgently By Some One Some Where by BeWATCHFUL: 12:50am On Feb 18, 2013
WHAT IS YOUR OCCUPATION ?WHERE ARE YOU? How can you be contacted ? Do you know that somebody is in Need of you ? Do you know that Some one cannot do without You? Why hidding whom you are and what you do tö earn Ur living . U ARE ADVICED TÖ advertise ON THIS PAGE WHAT YOU DO FOR A LIVING,that Must surely fetch more customers for you!! Are you a producer, skilled worker,musician. YOU DON'T KNOW the way God have prepared tö help you. Place what you do and your contact For easier tracing.
Re: Your Service Is Needed Urgently By Some One Some Where by Olimanjdonstarz: 5:12pm On Feb 18, 2013
I'm an music artiste,I play for shows,birthdays and club party.Search about my music in google.Search Iwo kolo bimi remix by Oliman jd,give it to me by Oliman jd,go away by Oliman jd and more of my music online to listen,you r welcome to contact me @Olimanjdon01 or olaolugbaye@gmail.com or call 08066429109 for booking.Music is life

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Business Development Officer Urgently Needed / Employing Fitness Trainer / Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.