Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,363 members, 7,850,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:35 PM

PDP Governors To Release Jonathan’s One-term Pact - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governors To Release Jonathan’s One-term Pact (14345 Views)

Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ / Buhari's One-term Pledge Tears APC Leaders Apart / Governor Hides Jonathan’s One Term Pact Document (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Governors To Release Jonathan’s One-term Pact by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 18, 2013
Ooooooooooooook that's the reason why he(GEJ)started fighting for 6yrs 1term.Immediatelly dem swear for him 2011...now I. Understand
Re: PDP Governors To Release Jonathan’s One-term Pact by racetrack: 12:04am On Feb 19, 2013
If there is any Agreement between GEJ and the Northern Governors,he should honour such.The fact that we practice Rotational presidency has a lot to do with this Agreement. If Jonathan signed such agreement,he knew what he's up to and no one should feel bad for him because a sitting president always believe that winning the second term is within reach.
Re: PDP Governors To Release Jonathan’s One-term Pact by ikweremilitant: 2:59am On Feb 19, 2013
Goodcare: Uncle jonathan am gussing ur game is over...mm
nagoma:

He is in power with the capacity of a Mollusk. Nigerians are sick and tired of his cluelessness and reckless unwanted corruption in the directionless government he is suppose to be heading. Can't you see ? Are you also dumb- like him? kiss angry
so wen ibb ws in power for 8 wastd ys ure so cald inteligent I q aceptd dat he did well nd hs noy clueless.oky obj d same 8ys wastd achevd ntng a man dat over saw d most corupt govt in nija history nd did ntng abot militancy nd yet he's nt clueles to u. But u nd ur cohorts stat bombing ur entire region js to blackmail a single person ure not clueles rite.don't wory king solomon 2015 dy come we go knw who get nija

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors To Release Jonathan’s One-term Pact by ikweremilitant: 3:13am On Feb 19, 2013
Demdem:

Do u really need to bring up ur miserable father's issues to this thread. We know u guys are cursed and to be honest, thats none of our business here. This topic again is about the retardeen's desperation for power.
do ure useles nd hoples coca farmer of a dad beter dan gej.if ur dad is a saint y did he not stepdown as d presidnt of cocoa farmers of nija afta 50ys in office. Shamles idiot

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors To Release Jonathan’s One-term Pact by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 19, 2013
toksesho: . ...Rather GEJ than an Aliyu, Babangida or Atiku. .the rogues have given Nigeria decades of misrule and are now crying foul because a son of the nation's treasure house is in power.
Dont mind all dose dat calll him clueless. All the non clueless obj, babangida ,buhari made naija paradise during dier time,bah? What bad has GEJ done dat dose odas didnt do? Ppl are just into parties not persons

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors To Release Jonathan’s One-term Pact by ckkris: 9:07am On Feb 19, 2013
Gbawe:

can i suggest 4 cups of strong black coffee instead?

BACK TO SENDER

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors To Release Jonathan’s One-term Pact by udatso: 9:38am On Feb 19, 2013
Elueme: Which agreement are we talking here? Back door lame, informal arrangement that has no constitutional bearing or what? How does this affect the constitution of the federal republic and the eligibility of a candidate contesting elections as enshrined in the constitution. This move get to buttress the evil and cunniness of the northern governors who capitalized on the precarious situation of the president in the last general election to arm twist him into an Okija Like agreement. This desperate move by Aliyu and his clique is dead before arrival because the president like any other person is eligibly bound by the federal constitution to have a re- election and whatever, informal, verbal or written agreement he had with some persons are immaterial as far as good governance is concerned.
Na wa 4 u oooh...evry individual has d ryt 2 run 4 presidential sit as long as u meet d requirments. Howeva, u run for a sit through a party...u had an agreemnt wt ur pary dat u wd go 4 a term only....to us nigerians, he can run 4 anoda tenure, bt he needs 2 go tru a party..if he had an agreement, he shd honour it. Honuring it wnt gv hm d chance 2 run in dat same party, so he shd eida, join anoda party or form anoda if he stil wishes 2 go 4 anoda tenure. So its simple as ABC..I c no reason y. Guys are blaming d northern governors woteva...no body wd b foolish enof 2 challenge him if he had no proof...uneeded smtn and I gave u conditions, and nw u dnt want 2 honour it afta gvn u wot u needed? Wot a personality

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors To Release Jonathan’s One-term Pact by amatalk: 12:18pm On Feb 19, 2013
According 2kanti bello, shema who is the governor of kst was the one who single handedly drafted out d commonique as an agreement.and that is wat he took to his pple in kst.n since oga jona go there for campaign they must work as a team so oga jona jus had to play along wit wat shema hard promised his pple so I don't see any reason for longtalk.
Re: PDP Governors To Release Jonathan’s One-term Pact by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 19, 2013
HAH: We don't need to see the agreement he has said it publicly at a rally in katsina that he is going for a single term.

From a reliable source I heard that the presidency want to compel PDP to print only one form a position where party members are occupying and seeking reelection which make Gej unopposed, that that has to pass trhough the governors first.

Wahala dey

My brother, e dey oh! cry sad
Re: PDP Governors To Release Jonathan’s One-term Pact by Fellonigerians: 1:15pm On Feb 19, 2013
I can see that Aliyu Babangida wants to be VP...

I really dont care what transpires between PDP members... All the remember are pacts that favor them... What about the promises they made to the voters before coming into office Let them even show us the nonsense agreement...

Goodluck should run again... If people no like am, im go lose... If people like am, im go win...
Re: PDP Governors To Release Jonathan’s One-term Pact by nagoma(m): 5:02pm On Feb 19, 2013
ikwere militant: so wen ibb ws in power for 8 wastd ys ure so cald inteligent I q aceptd dat he did well nd hs noy clueless.oky obj d same 8ys wastd achevd ntng a man dat over saw d most corupt govt in nija history nd did ntng abot militancy nd yet he's nt clueles to u. But u nd ur cohorts stat bombing ur entire region js to blackmail a single person ure not clueles rite.don't wory king solomon 2015 dy come we go knw who get nija

When you write in english,i can then reply. My Ikwere is not good enough. I spent only a few months in Aluu.
Re: PDP Governors To Release Jonathan’s One-term Pact by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 19, 2013
nagoma:

He is in power with the capacity of a Mollusk. Nigerians are sick and tired of his cluelessness and reckless unwanted corruption in the directionless government he is suppose to be heading. Can't you see ? Are you also dumb- like him? kiss angry

Maybe I'm dumb like him.... did you understand what I meant by rather GEJ than the names I mentioned?
Re: PDP Governors To Release Jonathan’s One-term Pact by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 19, 2013
nagoma:

Maybe I'm dumb like him.... do you understand what I meant by rather GEJ than the names I mentioned?
Re: PDP Governors To Release Jonathan’s One-term Pact by nagoma(m): 8:22pm On Feb 19, 2013
toksesho:

Maybe I'm dumb like him.... do you understand what I meant by rather GEJ than the names I mentioned?

Yes you see Jona as an ijaw president. Not a Nigerian president. So Nigerians must not point out his lack of capacity and cluelessness.
Re: PDP Governors To Release Jonathan’s One-term Pact by Twoboys: 8:58pm On Feb 19, 2013
Fellow nigerians not again should we allow the same issue of should a man contest or not be the focus of our debate for 2015 elections. This only divide us and brings up undue sentiment and sympathy. GEJ is jus one man whose capacity or otherwise at governance can now be fairly judge.Nigerians should make their choice on capcity not such stuffs as agreements made or not made in the secret with some group of persons against the provisions of our constitution.
Re: PDP Governors To Release Jonathan’s One-term Pact by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 19, 2013
nagoma:

Yes you see Jona as an ijaw president. Not a Nigerian president. So Nigerians must not point out his lack of capacity and cluelessness.

I see GEJ as a non Northern President (who happens to be Ijaw) who has every right to break any promise he made to the so called Governors forum. ... your bone of contention with my post is that he's clueless.. I'd rather have a clueless Jonathan, Duke, Obi Nwachukwu or Fashola than the so called genius Babangida, so called visionary Murtala and their apologists Aliyu Atiku Ango Abdullahi or Ciroma..by the way im not Ijaw ...your point of view would better served by the clarity of your position
Re: PDP Governors To Release Jonathan’s One-term Pact by nagoma(m): 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2013
toksesho:

I see GEJ as a non Northern President (who happens to be Ijaw) who has every right to break any promise he made to the so called Governors forum. ... your bone of contention with my post is that he's clueless.. I'd rather have a clueless Jonathan, Duke, Obi Nwachukwu or Fashola than the so called genius Babangida, so called visionary Murtala and their apologists Aliyu Atiku Ango Abdullahi or Ciroma..by the way im not Ijaw ...your point of view would better served by the clarity of your position

I have nothing to do with the people you mentioned and my argument is not in defense of any of them . I want my president to give me good governance. What has that got to do with these people you perhaps know better than I do? You want to have a clueless GEJ and you have him. I on the other hand want him to provide leadership , so what's your problem - you don't want good leadership ?
Re: PDP Governors To Release Jonathan’s One-term Pact by frodobee: 8:52am On Feb 20, 2013
BetaThings:

Really? Sir Clark should go to the UN very very quickly because after trying to win an election and failing, the doctrine of estoppel will halt any trip t the UN
BTW - nobody is really afraid of dis-amalgamation
are you sure nobody is afraid? listen to yourself.
Re: PDP Governors To Release Jonathan’s One-term Pact by nagoma(m): 9:38am On Feb 20, 2013
frodobee:

We welcome separation. That's the only way north can chart it's course.
Re: PDP Governors To Release Jonathan’s One-term Pact by pazienza(m): 12:00pm On Feb 20, 2013
kingoflag: OBJ was President for 8yrs.... Oh, I forget, he's Fulani that's why they didn't drop bombs everyday like Henry Okah and co.

Nnamdi Azikiwe collaborated with the North to shortchange the West and put Nigeria in it's present quagmire. Oh, wait, Azikiwe was a direct descendant of Uthman Dan Fodio....my bad.

Awo's treachery,the same type tinubu showed in 2011,when he was supporting ribadu,only to side GEJ at the last minute,was responsible for zik forming alliance with the north. Your treacherous awo wanted to play zik, but zik was a wise man.

Now,go and die.
Re: PDP Governors To Release Jonathan’s One-term Pact by pazienza(m): 12:17pm On Feb 20, 2013
frodobee:

If they are not afraid,there won't be any need for these whinning going on in nairaland everyday.

All they need to do,since they don't want to be ruled by a cluless GEJ is to secede with the north,we(SS/SE) won't disturb them, they can now make APC the main party in their new country,and have lamido,el rufia,fashola and co,perform their miracle in that their new found country.

But no,they won't,and we know why. They wan't to control the oil,but they won't have the son of an oil producing community to be at helm,this is not about the love for nigeria or their region,if it were,they would be calling for secession by now,so as to go form a country of their dreams.

This is a re-union of the two bed fellows of the civil war fame,this is about the desire by two groups of parasites to control the resources in someone else region,we have seen this before.
Re: PDP Governors To Release Jonathan’s One-term Pact by nagoma(m): 12:52pm On Feb 20, 2013
pazienza:
This is a re-union of the two bed fellows of the civil war fame,this is about the desire by two groups of parasites to control the resources in someone else region,we have seen this before.

You are confusing many issues. Biafrans were Igbos from the south eastern states of abia, Anambra, Ebonyi,Enugu and Imo. These states have not contributed oil or anything else to the Nigerian nation. The coal and oil palm were of no real value. But the real issue ( even if I have to say it 100x) is the capacity of the president and his party to provide proper and meaningful leadership for the country. But you don't want us to point out his weakness in a democracy because he was born a few kilometers from an oil well and we cannot accept that.
Re: PDP Governors To Release Jonathan’s One-term Pact by pazienza(m): 1:18pm On Feb 20, 2013
nagoma:

You are confusing many issues. Biafrans were Igbos from the south eastern states of abia, Anambra, Ebonyi,Enugu and Imo. These states have not contributed oil or anything else to the Nigerian nation. The coal and oil palm were of no real value. But the real issue ( even if I have to say it 100x) is the capacity of the president and his party to provide proper and meaningful leadership for the country. But you don't want us to point out his weakness in a democracy because he was born a few kilometers from an oil well and we cannot accept that.

Biafra of 1967 was an eastern region affair, the decision to secede was put to a vote by 300plus members of eastern consultative assembly,which had members from all ethnic nationalities of the defunct eastern region.

Your british masters knew better,when gowon accused ojukwu of forcing minorities into biafra project,ojukwu asked that an international community observed plebicite be conducted in the minority areas,to determine if actually they were being forced to stay in biafra. Gowon armed with a british report that had already established that two-third of the minorities were in support of biafra,turned down ojukwu's plebicite offer,cos he already knew what the result would be.

However,even though biafra of 1967 was an eastern region affair,biafra of today is an igbo affair, and when i say igbo,i mean igbo in it's entirety,not the igbo(east central) created by an aboki like gowon and his co-travellers.
Re: PDP Governors To Release Jonathan’s One-term Pact by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 20, 2013
nagoma:

Its not true,nwoke m. Igboland/biafraland include d whole of SE plus parts of Rivers and Delta. And for ur mind, coal and palm oil were of no value? U really dnt need to talk BS just to prove ur useless point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Trial Not Discussed In Meeting With Buhari – Saraki / Kogi Guber: Aisha Buhari Rebuffs Yahaya Bello / Primary School Teacher, Others Forfeit ₦110.4 Million To FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.