Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,204 members, 7,845,984 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha (12750 Views)

Obiano Attracts $520m (N86bn) Investment To Anambra In One Week / No Bank Robbery In Anambra In The Last 4 Years -- Peter Obi / State Peer Review Mechanism: Anambra In Focus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 10:44am On Feb 18, 2013
holly-pagan:
i dnt want northerns to rule nigeria again thats all

Nobody kill Nigeria and Nigerians like does bastards.

Must dey always be President? "Born to rule" will no longer suffice. angry
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by tripledub: 10:45am On Feb 18, 2013
tongue grin Long live Rochas. Long live Imo state. Long live Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by kalunomics(m): 10:46am On Feb 18, 2013
i dunno why but i'm being skeptical over this rochas's merger!
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by ikweremilitant: 10:49am On Feb 18, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: Okorocha as much as i respect your leadership, don't start doing deals on top our head with Yoruba and Aboki-bokoharam. We have suffered enough.

A word is enough for the wise.
my broda no tok to much na nxt year we go prove to dm dat we're nt abokis wey dey do wetn emir tok
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by Fogman(m): 10:51am On Feb 18, 2013
smiley
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by blaqoracle: 10:51am On Feb 18, 2013
okosodo: Some people might be doing well, but may have the wrong ideologies. Ibos should not follow okorocha as he may lead them the same way azikiwe did............ To slavery
are the ibos out of slavery yet?
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by slimghost(m): 10:52am On Feb 18, 2013
Who dafuq is Rochas? a laughing grin grin grin grin grin. Underestimate Peter Obi at your own peril, go ask Ngige!
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by slimghost(m): 10:52am On Feb 18, 2013
Who dafuq is Rochas? am laughing grin grin grin grin grin. Underestimate Peter Obi at your own peril, go ask Ngige!
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 18, 2013
Mad Cow:

Berem!

I see you o!!!!!!

I am watching you.... angry
Okija! I am also watching you on 3D! wink
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 18, 2013
Amala party can never win in Anambra. It is either PDP Soludo or APGA Dora or Ngige as soon as he dumps *Tinubu and Fashiorla*
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by slimghost(m): 10:55am On Feb 18, 2013
okosodo: Some people might be doing well, but may have the wrong ideologies. Ibos should not follow okorocha as he may lead them the same way azikiwe did............ To slavery

And who told you that Rochas is representing Igbos? shocked shocked FYI, dude is just there to represent his selfish interest. We are still waiting for both PDP and APC to present their candidates first.
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by oilsuop: 10:57am On Feb 18, 2013
*2015 ELECTION**
MERGER: Why We Are Not Part of APC – Accord Party.

“You know that these merger leaders are already old horses, we don’t want to join them and stain our party".

The national leadership of Accord Party (AP) yesterday gave reasons why it decided to back out of merger of opposition political parties, the All Progressive Congress (APC).

The national secretary of the party, Dr Samson Isibor who spoke with LEADERSHIP in an interview in Benin also expressed fear over the workability of the merger adding that the presidential ambition of the key players in the merger if not handled properly may truncate the their quest to defeat the ruling Peoples Democratic Party(PDP) in the 2015 presidential election.

The AP scribe also hinged the decision of the party to back out of the merger on the need to strengthen the party adding that “ Accord Party is new and untainted for the future.”

He said, “My party believes in the idea, we are going solo as far as the merger is concern. To have a viable opposition is good to checkmate the excesses of the PDP, because what we have seen since 1999 is that there is no credible opposition.

“You know that these merger leaders are already old horses, we don’t want to join them and stain our party. We will go ahead and participate in every election in the country just as we are currently doing in the forthcoming local government elections in Edo State.”- Leadership.
sad sad
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by oilsuop: 11:01am On Feb 18, 2013
I no an anambra person i ask him about this APC merger party winning governorship in anambra state? he said is not possible sad
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by ikweremilitant: 11:03am On Feb 18, 2013
holly-pagan:
i dnt want northerns to rule nigeria again thats all
don't wory dy will never rule nija leav d ofemanus let dm continue to decive dmsfs all d yarabas in nija nd benin republic put togedr can not tak aso rock frm us
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by Abagworo(m): 11:04am On Feb 18, 2013
slimghost:

Forget what you read on Nairaland. Am from Anambra and ii can tell you that its almost impossible to wrestle power away from Peter Obi. Dude has outstanding grass-root support.

Obi is not contesting and I'm not saying APC will win. I only said Anambrians will defend their votes in 2014 while Abia might still be in a "siddon dey look" situation.
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 18, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: Okorocha as much as i respect your leadership, don't start doing deals on top our head with Yoruba and Aboki-bokoharam. We have suffered enough. A word is enough for the wise.

Put your house in order first. In addition to that, a tree does not make a forest.
seunfly:
Rochas Okorocha has always being dealing with the Abokis and the yorubas right 4rm 1999, he understand that to reach certain hieght in Nigerian politics u have to see beyond ur shore. Jonathan deal with Obj(yoruba) and some abokis to get there. Rochas only came back to igbo folks to reintroduced himself which is the normal things to do.

Good analysis.
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 11:12am On Feb 18, 2013
@ikwere militant, i no be ur broda oh.
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by slimghost(m): 11:29am On Feb 18, 2013
Abagworo:

Obi is not contesting and I'm not saying APC will win. I only said Anambrians will defend their votes in 2014 while Abia might still be in a "siddon dey look" situation.

I never said he is contesting, but for sure, he is the APGA real leader. APC would find it difficult to win Anambra if they don't have Obi on their side, trust me. Dude has never been a noise maker, he is a smooth operator and if you understand Anambra politics well, you would surely know the kind of power he wields.
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by Angel778(f): 11:36am On Feb 18, 2013
slimghost:

You sound so frustrated! you and your kind are the real sell outs. We are waiting for you and your OPC come 2015!
u people are the one to use ur brain. U are supporting PDP becos u people believe after the 2nd term of jonathan as d president come 2019, power wil shift back to the east. U people are just dreaming becos i am assuring u that, once Jonathan is stil in Pdp, after the 2nd term, he wil surely transfer power to the north. Mark my words!!! He is gonna betray u people big time! So it is better the easterners wakes up and face reality.
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by Sealeddeal(m): 11:40am On Feb 18, 2013
Anambra people are in total support of Gov.Peter Obi and the body language is clear;Anambra people will vote whoever Gov.obi supports and the person will surely be from APGA.
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by Ejine(m): 11:41am On Feb 18, 2013
I don't like Peter Obi for anything, but the guy's grassroot support is almost unbeatable.
Okorocha should sharrap and face his work.
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by Abagworo(m): 11:58am On Feb 18, 2013
The major news on this thread is that APGA was infilterated and was divided between pro-PDP led by Peter Obi and pro-progressive led by Victor Umeh. APGA is dead as a result of greed and personal ambitions.
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by Plshavmercyamen: 12:01pm On Feb 18, 2013
With Ngige in d picture, Anambra is a must win 4 d APC because Ngige is revered and loved by Anambrarians. Go ask peter obi n Dora Akunyili and dey wil tel u
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by franchizy(m): 12:03pm On Feb 18, 2013
Any party dat fields d best candidate will won in Anambra, illitrates here are fund of supporting d evil party PDP, bt PDP can never Ocupies Govt house Awka. If u came to Anambra u wil saw dat Peter Obi is do nothing in d state at all
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by Abagworo(m): 12:08pm On Feb 18, 2013
franchizy: Any party dat fields d best candidate will won in Anambra, illitrates here are fund of supporting d evil party PDP, bt PDP can never Ocupies Govt house Awka. If u came to Anambra u wil saw dat Peter Obi is do nothing in d state at all

Nnaa men have you heard that Phyno's verse "Onyeala n'akpo onyeala, onyeala".
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by farem: 12:10pm On Feb 18, 2013
Apga of Obi is like a car without engine, a living organ without system. This Apga has been killed on the altar of personal greed and survival of Obi. Apga is pdp in soul. If the igbos think we have 'our own' party, it will be too late when it would be realised that a tribe of great minds with their future has been held captive because some few want to be on the throne. A bird that does not want to ruffle feathers will never fly. Igbos, fly!
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by hercules07: 12:13pm On Feb 18, 2013
ekt_bear: man so this APC merger means that Eko Ile must become an Okorocha fan, no? grin cheesy grin

Actually, Eko Ile does not give a hoot about APC, he is more concerned about Eko, his order of preference I believe is Eko, Yoruba, ACN ............................................................................................................. APC.
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 18, 2013
One place I know APC won't win is ENUGU.
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by farem: 12:18pm On Feb 18, 2013
slimghost:

Forget what you read on Nairaland. Am from Anambra and ii can tell you that its almost impossible to wrestle power away from Peter Obi. Dude has outstanding grass-root support.
[color=#990000]
Like he did for Akunyili?
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by kujix101(m): 12:25pm On Feb 18, 2013
On the controversy surrounding the All Progressives Grand Alliance’s involvement in the merger, Uzoukwa said, “The real APGA people, otherwise known as APGA-APGA, are part of the merger, while the APGA-PDP led by our brother, the Anambra State governor, Peter Obi, will join later.”

INTERESTING!
Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by rhymz(m): 12:26pm On Feb 18, 2013
Mad Cow:

Shey now that Ndi Imo State and their A`ss-clown of a Governor is busy disrespecting our Governor on the Pages of Magazines and Newspapers, nobody is seeing a problem here!!

Should Nri Priest and Chino come into this thread and open fire on Imo State people, nobody should talk o!!

who is this raving lunatic that so badly wants to be noticed? See how he is yapping about Nri Priest like they are some demi gods from Anambra state who can decimate everyone with their presence. If you have got nothing intelligent to post just shut it and read what informed people are posting.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Win Anambra In 2014 – Okorocha by rhymz(m): 12:29pm On Feb 18, 2013
Abagworo:

Nnaa men have you heard that Phyno's verse "Onyeala n'akpo onyeala, onyeala".
lol. . . Nna eh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala Slams Punch Newspaper Over ‘malicious, Defamatory’ Editorial! / I Won’t Work With Those Behind Crisis In PDP – Sheriff / Baby Hanifa: Orji Kalu Expresses Sadness Says Culprits Must Face The Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.